Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'H...

Autorstwa Global_C

READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting care... Więcej

Introduction.
Prologue.
Long Island Ice Tea.
On top of the world!?
Lauren needs you.
Care to explain?
That's why she doesn't remember me.
It was a figure of a man walking.
That one person.
Very Very old friends.
Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
She is into drugs and I am into her..
We don't pick who we fall in love with.
Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...
Lap dance???
Karma is a bitch!
That's two times in a night!
Cheese toast and Spicy beans?
Perfect line.
Real love is always chaotic.
Epilogue.
White and Brown.
Will you wipe your drool?
Dream.
Ken don't make it worse!
Me and Cara.
Fuck! It hurts so much!
Who said anything about a date..
By the powers vested in me..
OPEN THE DOOR!
You are so cocky!
The Epilogue (real)
Bonus Chapter.

This heart is yours.

2.7K 121 52
Autorstwa Global_C

A/N

Am I on fire or what?? Three updates today!! Don't expect too much. This was done to make up the update-less weekend.

~

Cara's POV

The whole day was spend with the girls singing and dancing. After they left Kendall took a shower and changed into a hoodie without pants.

After her I took a shower and changed into a hoodie which I think would match hers.

I came to the room and saw Ken watching TV with her back on the headboard and legs stretched. She saw me and smirked.

Kendall: Now we are the matching couple??

Cara: Yep!

I said popping the 'p', she chuckled and ushered me near her. I straddled her and raised my eyebrows biting my lips.

Kendall: I love you.

She said, using her thumb to pull my lips out of my teeth. She was nervous and I can guess the reason.

Cara: You want to say something?

She looked down and I used my fingers to keep her chin up.

Cara: It's me.. you can ask anything.

Kendall: I.. it's.. Don't take it the wrong way.. okay? I love you.. and I don't want to destroy what we have now. This.. this is perfect.

Cara: I know. I know your question as well. You can ask me.. Go ahead. You deserve to know.

Kendall: Uhm.. are you still in love with that 4 day girl?

She said looking anywhere but my eyes. She is so scared of my answer. I have to remove that fear.

Cara: Ken.. look me in the eyes.

She nervously met my eyes and I gave her a genuine stare. I tried my best to show her how much I love her and how sincere I am about us. I left her lap to sit next to her.

Kendall: I knew you would get upset. I am sorry. Let's forget about it.

Cara: Hey! We are talking seriously here. And if I straddle you and keep getting turned on I doubt I'd be able to... so trust me okay?

She nodded and turned to me sitting cross-legged.

Cara: Now what I am going to say is very important. Don't take it the wrong way. And don't put too much pressure on your head also.

I just hope she can sustain it. We will close this matter once and for all and start a new chapter of life. I was about to speak when Mark came upstairs. He looked me dead in the eye as if saying 'Don't.'

Kendall: Is everything okay Mark?

Mark: Yeah.. do you need anything?

Kendall shook her head and he went downstairs giving me The look.

Kendall: Sorry about Mark.. so you were saying..

Here goes nothing. Fingers crossed.

Okay! Quickly let's do a voting here. Comment yes or no.
Will Cara tell Kendall that Kendall is the 4 day girl?

Do not proceed without voting.

No cheating Vote first!

~

Cara's POV

Cara: Selena told me that you told her your version of our story... She was very happy, said you truly love me. For the record I do too. I love you. I love you to the moon and back.

Kendall: I love you too.

I took her hands in mine.

Cara: I knew you would ask me this question. And I am ready also, because you deserve to know. Since you talked to Selena.. I'll give her example. Selena is single right now right?

She nodded and I continued.

Cara: She used to date Justin Beiber? You know that too right?

She nodded again.

Cara: But do you know Justin was Selena's first love?

She shook her head. Of course.. nobody knows that. Only us close friends do.

Cara: That 4 day girl was my first love too. Before her I was a model.. slept around and well I was me. You know how I was, before I dated her. But after meeting her I fell in love with her. Her personality was like that, lovable. Full of authority and charismatic. She could walk in a room and own it. Every eyes would turn on her and everyone respected her, and it was not out of fear but it was genuine respect. Because she was like that. She was like a kid with kids. She was kind to nice people and even more kind to the bad ones. She would help anyone in need. She wouldn't care if that person will help her in return. She didn't care. She loved unconditionally. She wanted to make people happy and smile. She was a charmer. She observed her surroundings and was extremely responsible and caring. She always knew what to say and at what time. She was everything one could ask for in a lover. But she was straight.

Kendall: What? How? But she dated you right? She was not gay?

Cara: She had her reasons for not being gay. We met as friends. She was to leave London in three days. I said I would be happy is she could be gay.. and she said okay. I will be. But only for three days. As I leave London our dating will be over.

Kendall: What? How is it possible? Dating for only three days...

Cara: She made me promise her that I wouldn't fall in love with her. But it was so hard. If you would know her you would fall in love with her too. I tried very hard. But after three days like she promised she left London. And that's the end of me and that girl.

A tear escaped my eyes and I didn't bother to wipe it. I need this closure. I need this to genuinely give my whole heart to Kendall. I made a fist and held it up.

Cara: This is Selena's heart. Here in this corner.. stays Justin. No matter what happens this place will always be reserved for Justin and that part of Selena will always love Justin because he was her first love.

I held up my another fist.

Cara: Just like Selena's. This is my heart. And in this corner stays that girl. She was my first love and this part will always love her.

Kendall looked down. Her worries becoming true.

Cara: But.. look at rest of this fist... it is reserved only for one person.

She looked up at this and I smiled wide at her.

Cara: It's for you. This is yours now. This heart is yours.

I said giving my fist to her. She chuckled and put it in her imaginary pocket.

Cara: These lips are yours.

I said and pecked her. She grinned and took my hands in hers.

Cara: These hands are yous.

She kissed my knuckles, crying.

Cara: I am yours.

I wiped her tears and hugged her. She hugged me back. She pulled away and started rubbing her forehead.

Fuck!

Cara: Are you okay??

Kendall: It's just hurting. Maybe it's a headache. It will go away, don't worry.

Shit!! SHIT! SHIT!!!

Cara: Kendall, we should go to a doctor. What if it's fatal.

Kendall: Cara it's okay, it's just a headache.

I was going to say something when my phone vibrated. It was a message from Mark.

From Mark:
It's not what you think it is. Don't worry.
And thank you for not saying anything. The Jenner family owes you.

I kept my phone aside and kissed Kendall.

Cara: Do you have any other questions about that girl?

She shook her head but then nodded vigorously.

Kendall: Was she hot??

She asked grinning and I smacked her arm.

Cara: Can I ask you for a favour?

She nodded now getting serious.

Cara: We will never talk about her again. You will forget about her and I will bury her deep in my mind. We will never speak of her again. Okay?

Kendall: Yeah sure.

Cara: And whenever you have any question you will ask me directly and you won't feel shy!?

Kendall: Yes ma'am!

Cara: And you will always let me wear your clothes?

Kendall: Yes Queenie..

Cara: And you will always let me get my way with everything?

Kendall: Hey! Don't push it..

I stuck my tongue at her and she smiled.

Kendall: By the way.. Yes I will.. I will do anything that makes you happy.

~

A/N

Okay so who all got their votes right??

Those who won will get the chance to buy me clothes... i'll dm you the details later.

Anyway jokes aside.

I will write about one date between CaKe. What do you want it to be? Movie date? Dinner date? Some other type of date? Mention your choice. Comment something you haven't read so it's a new thing and we all can enjoy a new 'CaKe at a date' feels.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
64.9K 1.5K 28
Kendall and Cara meet for the first time ever. There was some sort of strong connection the moment their eyes met. But once they find out what the co...
1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.