Family Sequel (A Ninjago Fani...

By Doctor_Discord

Lloyd is recovering from the traumatic experience of when Scales nearly killed him, but, with his father mend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

A/N Note

1.2K 21 18
By Doctor_Discord

This is all that I have of this story and, most likely, I won't start it up again. I never written I sequel to anything I've ever written so its new territory for me and I've just kind of backed off. If any of you out there want to continue off it, be my guest, just make sure you credit me. I hope you've enjoyed this partial story, I have many more unfinished projects, including a couple more Ninjago, if you would like to see those just ask. 

Buh-Bye!

Random Update: So, Zena1421 has decided to continue off where I stopped, so, if you would like to see an ending, go check out her profile for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 7 1
[MAY BE CANCELLED] [LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu] ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Long before the events of the series, the First Spinjitzu Master used the p...
318K 7.8K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
167K 4.5K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...
202K 4.8K 58
A young girl named Y/n saves a blonde man, that's all it was supposed to be. But now, she is fighting beside the blonde. Does Y/n realize that he's n...