My Roomate

By LucidAvacado

Not acurate. Just a AU After Sollux got accepted to Alternia UNI. He decides to move in with Eridan since he... More

Moving In
Breakfast
Aquarium
Karkat's Mind
Second Chance
Order Up
One Night
Only Us
Im Fine
How Could He
Wedding Day Pt. 1

Wedding Day Pt. 2

66 6 9
By LucidAvacado

Sorry if I havent posted new chapters recently, I forgot all about wattpad >_>

----------------------------------------

"there ii2 no fuckiing way II would dance wiith hiim"
Sollux complained

"Come on Sollux, )-(e's not going to bite you"
Feferi Replied

"Oh no, he'2 goiing to biite, I know that for a fact"

"Just get up t)-(ere Sollux"

"No"

"T)-(ere eventually going to find you

"You take thii2 2tupiid thiingy and dance wiith hiim"

"Nope 3:D"

Fef ran away from Sol. Which caught some troll's attention, short proportion of the trolls noticed the flower bracelet Sollux had.

":33 < SOLLUX AND ERIDAN HAS TO DANCE!! THIS MEANS ITS CANON RIGHT? A PURRFECT SHIPP"
Nepeta yelled

Everyone turned towards the direction of Sollux. Sollux looked terrified, he looked like that Spongegar meme. He looked around of crowd of people staring at him, then he caught eyes with Eridan.

Eridan looked at him with his eyes. He saw a small amount of hope.

*Wait why do II 2ee hope iin hii2 eye2. Fuckiing Priince of hope*
Sollux thought

Sollux felt disgust towards Eridan, but he was forced to dance with him anyways. He didnt want to do this, Eridan didnt want to as well.

Eridan couldnt bare looking at Sollux after the incident. Eridan looked away and scoffed to pretend he felt disgust.

Sollux felt a slight push, then full on pushing. It was Meulin pushing Sollux towards Eridan. Eridan was getting pushed by Nepeta.

They were face to face, just a few inches away.

"ED"
Sollux said

"Sol"
Eridan replied

The music started, the song Thousand sweeps that Karkat covered went on.

Karkat flushed red when he heard his voice and looked over at the crowd of trolls.

He was with Gamzee, Tavros and Vriska in a small group chat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"
Karkat asked as he looked over his shoulder at the comotion

"Its pro8a8ly people dancing"
Vriska replied

"LeTs Go TaKe A lOoK, I nEeD sOmE mOtHeRfUcKiN dRaMa"

Karkat and Gamzee walked towards the comotion

"uHH,, i'LL JUST STAY OVER HERE,"
Tavros said

"With me? ::::D"
Vriska replied

"nEVERMIND IM INTERESTED IN THE COMOTION"
Tavros ran off with Gamzee and Karkat

"Ugh, shit8lood ass"
Vriska scoffed

She walked away

Karkat heard his voice being played, the song he covered.

"WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO PLAY MY VOICE"

Karkat pushed through the crowd of troll. He saw Eridan and Sollux dancing with each other.

Eridan had one hand holding Sollux's hand. Eridan had his other hand on Sollux's shoulder, Sollux had his on Eridan's waist.

"Dont expect anythiing el2e from thii2 ED, II wa2 forced to do thii2"
He cringed at Eridan

"WWell, I dont fuckin care, I just wwant to get this ovver wwith"

Sollux had a weird feeling in his stomach, it felt like someone was playing with knives in his stomach. It feel like someone is cutting his heart.

*get a griip 2ollux, iit2 probably becau2e your 2iick of thii2 a22hole*

Karkat stared blankly at the two trolls dancing with eachother. He looked away and cringed. Karkat ran away from the crowd, shoving Gamzee out of the way.

"KaRbRo?"

Gamzee ran after him

1:38 Am

Eridan had Sollux over his back. Sollux had a little to much at the wedding, Eridan resisted from drinking.

Eridan was walking towards the hotel room, Cronus and Kankri rented one and allowed Karkat and Eridan to come sleep over. Eridan asked permission for Sollux to come over and they allowed it.

"EDEEEEE, II THIINK II LO2T MY HAND2 AGAIIN"
Sollux said as he stared at his hands

"Thats nice Sol"
Eridan replied

"II thIINK KK 2TOLE IT"

"WWell, go ask him"

"GOOD IDEA!! LET2 PLAY GOOD COP BAD COP, II'LL BE BAD COP"

Sollux puked on Eridan shoulder.

"20rrrrryyyy"

"Sol wwhat the fuck? This is my favvorite scarf, you havve to pay for a neww one"

"I-Im 20rryyy"
Sol started sobbing

"Okay, fine fine, stop cryin you baby"

"Yey!"

Eridan and Sollux arrived in the room, he saw Karkat in a blanket eating ice cream while watching a movie on the T.V. Karkat cradled on Gamzee's lap.

"OH, ITS YOU, YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, I GET THE OTHER ROOM"
Karkat yelled with a crack in his voice

"WWhatevver"

Gamzee picked up Karkat and walked towards the bedroom.

"Wwhats up wwith Kar? He's acting so cranky"

"You meaan, KANKRY?"
Sol replied

"Sol, please shush"

"FIITE ME MATE"
Sollux started flailing his arms everywhere

Eridan grabbed a Honey bottle out of his bagpack and shoved it in Sollux's mouth.

"IM AM THE QUEEN BE-"
Sollux sucked on the honey bottle like a grub.

Eridan placed Sollux on the small one person couch as he sucked on his Honey bottle.

Eridan assembled the bigger couch to a bed. He grabbed Sollux and placed him on the bed.

Sollux just kept drinking the Honey, and closed his eyes slowly.

"He is actually fallin asleep by the fucking honey. WWhat the fuck?"

Eridan sat by Sollux and stared at him falling asleep.

A bright violet blush went across Eridan's face. He felt a little heart burn.

"WWell he is a little cute"

Eridan stared at him. Sollux dropped the honey bottle, which is now empty. And fell asleep. Eridan placed the bottle on the side.

2:02

Eridan was still awake, he couldnt sleep. He just stared at the ceiling trying to sleep, laying down next to Sollux.

He heard noise coming from Cronus and Kankri's room.

"WWhat the fuck.. IS THAT MOANIN??!"

Eridan felt disturbed by the sound he was hearing, he wanted to puke. Sollux turned over to him, with his eyes still closed and hugged Eridan.

Eridan froze, he heart dropped, a tight pull in his stomach happened. He at Sollux and saw him druling yellow.

Eridan felt a heavy sensation in his eyes, he felt tired now, and hugged Sollux back.

"Might as well enjoy it while he's drunk and asleep"

Eridan closed his eyes, slowly getting caught in a deep sleep. He fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 52.2K 131
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
204K 11.2K 100
Segunda parte de One Shots - Selección Mexicana La primera parte se encuentra en mi perfil más de 100 One Shots Pequeñas historia de tus futbolistas...
184K 10.4K 25
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...