Skype | Jinkook

Galing kay silkjins

In a group Skype call with seven boys, who can stay up the longest? slow burn fic, very poorly written Higit pa

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
q&a [CLOSED]
q&a answers
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
ending note
very important note from yours truly; please read.

twenty

10.7K 650 645
Galing kay silkjins

Seokjin and Jungkook toss their now empty plastic cups into a nearby trash can before continuing down the sidewalk.

Seokjin is still holding Jungkook's hand.

"Uh, Jungkook..." Seokjin suddenly says, staring up at the sky.

Jungkook looks up to see what the matter is, worried when he sees great, dark clouds forming. "Is it going to rain?" he asks.

"...Probably."

A drizzle starts, and less than thirty seconds later, turns into a heavy downpour. With a yelp, Seokjin tightens his grip on Jungkook's hand and drags him into a nearby store to wait out the rain. "This sucks," Jungkook mutters.

Seokjin just sighs, letting go of Jungkook's hand and resting his elbow on the younger's shoulder. He glances around and mutters, "I guess we could buy an umbrella. They probably have umbrellas here, right?"

"I have a better idea," Jungkook suggests, a mischievous grin slowly creeping across his face.

A few minutes later, the two boys end up sitting on the ground in the cleaning supplies aisle, several packs of breath mints and a bottle of orange juice sitting between them. "I'm still really confused," Seokjin says, staring at the items. "What is this even for?"

"Just listen," Jungkook giggles, excitement bubbling up in his stomach. "So basically, whoever can eat the most breath mints wins. The loser has to drink orange juice."

"That's it?" Seokjin asks. "Is there a time limit or something?"

Jungkook shakes his head, tapping his fingers against his knees excitedly. "Nope."

"Then we could be eating these for hours."

"Oh, there's a limit to how many breath mints you can eat before your tongue feels like it's on fire, believe me," Jungkook laughs. "I've lost to Tae too many times to count."

"Okay," Seokjin agrees, not entirely convinced. "Good luck, I guess."

"You, too."

The two each pop a mint into their mouths at once, Jungkook excitedly and Seokjin skeptically.

Approximately hour passes, and Seokjin looks as though he's in pain. "I feel like my tongue is being pierced by thousands of little tiny needles," he whimpers. "How are you not dying?"

Jungkook shrugs. "I kind of am, but years of losing to Tae have made me better at this. Sucks for you," he adds, cackling.

"Jungkook," Seokjin groans, lightly hitting the younger's arm, "don't mock me, I'm suffering."

A gleeful yell escapes Jungkook's lips as he happily claps his hands together. "I'm gonna win!"

And then Seokjin suddenly smiles at him, reaching up and ruffling his hair. "You're so cute."

He pushes Seokjin's hands away as a soft blush dusts his cheeks, exhaling quietly. "So, uh..." Jungkook clears his throat. "Do you give up?"

"...Yeah," Seokjin admits reluctantly. "I can't eat any more."

Uncontrollable giggles burst forth Jungkook's lips as he pushes the bottle of orange juice towards Seokjin. "You have to drink this now!" He watches as Seokjin hesitantly opens the bottle and brings it to his lips, slowly, carefully tipping it back. Seokjin suddenly makes a choked sound, clamping his hand over his mouth and staring at Jungkook in horror. "You have to drink it," Jungkook urges, but Seokjin furiously shakes his head. "You have to," he protests, stifling a laugh as Seokjin screws his eyes shut and swallows the juice.

"That was horrible!" Seokjin coughs, leaning over and resting his hand on Jungkook's knee. "And stop laughing!"

"I've had to do this so many times before, though," the teenager complains. "Let me gloat just this once." 

"Fine," Seokjin mutters, glancing up at Jungkook. "But only because it's you."

Jungkook is much too flustered to ask what he means by that.

"So I have to finish this, right?" Seokjin asks, staring at the plastic bottle with contempt. "All of it?"

"Um— Yeah."

They spend the next twenty minutes there as Seokjin struggles to finish the juice. He finally completes it, however, slamming the empty container on the ground triumphantly. "Done."

"Good job," Jungkook laughs, standing up and looking outside. "The rain's gone. We can go outside now."

"Oh, thank god," Seokjin mutters, stretching his legs and coming to a standing position. "Let's go."

As they exit the small shop, carefully avoiding the large puddle right in front the door, Seokjin manages to slip his hand into Jungkook's again.

R.I.P. Jeon Jungkook.

As Seokjin's thumb runs over Jungkook's knuckle for what seems like the fiftieth time, the teenager's stomach growls loudly and Seokjin looks over, amused. "You hungry?"

"I guess," Jungkook answers, slightly embarrassed. He wraps his free hand around his torso to try and quiet it, but his stomach just emits another loud noise and Jungkook flushes pink. Seokjin coos at him and gives his hand a quick squeeze before suggesting the restaurant just ahead. Jungkook readily agrees, not caring where or what they eat as long as he eats food.

Once inside, they grab a table in the corner and place their orders, playing Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who pays. They end up deciding to split the bill in the end, because both refuse to not pay. After ravenously devouring their meals with little chatter, they split the bill, as planned, and exit the restaurant.

Seokjin's arm is around Jungkook's shoulder now.

"It's dark," Jungkook says quietly, subconsciously leaning into the elder. "And colder," he adds as goosebumps appear on his arms.

"Well, I can't be chivalrous and offer you my jacket," Seokjin jokes, "because I don't have one. But does this help?" He tugs Jungkook a little closer, keeping a firm grip on the boy's shoulder. "Any warmer?"

"A bit," Jungkook murmurs, hoping the dark masks his blush. "Thanks."

"My pleasure."

They are walking a few minutes later when Jungkook's foot hits a soft body. With a gasp, he starts apologizing profusely, terrified that he hurt that the person, until Seokjin interrupts with "Jungkook, that's just trash."

Jungkook furiously turns his head to stare at the elder male. "That is an extremely rude thing to say, hyung!"

"No," Seokjin begins, pulling out his phone and turning on the flashlight, "it's literally just a bag of trash."

Heat rushes to Jungkook's face. "Oh."

"You're so cute, Jungkookie," Seokjin says softly, and the boy can't help but redden further when Seokjin's warm breath hits his face.

Soon enough, they arrive in front of Jungkook's apartment complex. "See you later, I guess," Jungkook says shyly, staring at his feet. His heart jumps up into his throat when he sees Seokjin's feet shuffle a little closer, and his head snaps up.

And then Seokjin kisses him.

On his forehead.

"W-What..." Jungkook begins, thoroughly flustered and unable to form coherent thoughts.

Seokjin just shrugs. "I felt like it. I mean, don't freak out or anything—" He grins and pinches Jungkook's cheek. "—it's just for fun. Yeah?"

"Um— Y-Yeah," Jungkook stammers, still trying to process what just happened. "So— I'll be going now— See you later?"

"Yeah, see you," Seokjin smiles and ruffles Jungkook's hair one more time before turning and walking in the opposite direction.

Jungkook just stares at Seokjin's retreating figure for almost a full minute before it hits him.

Seokjin hyung just kissed me, what the fuck.

。。。

A/N: idk the beginning was kinda shit but I think the ending is pretty good??? (and I didn't proofread so don't kill me for any mistakes)
pls comment and vote, thank you!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.9K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
334 23 22
This story is about eight friends, all of them has perfect life but something change the present... ---------- Made/ drafted: March 8,2017 Published:...
31.8K 1.5K 200
just a BTS group chat....probably not that good.... Just kidding...it must be somewhat good for people to read it ☺☺
22.9K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...