Long Distance Hug /Ross Lynch...

By Sushi-Brain

Behind every perfect love story Is a spontaneous fight They have been an action of outlawry But it was all wo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Call
Chapter 2 - Princess Baby
Chapter 3 - Neck Kisses
Facts about this book!
Chapter 4 - Storming Out
Chapter 5 - Good morning, good night
Chapter 6 - Days off for love
Chapter 7 - Some Girly Stuff
Chapter 8/ pt1: Two Angels In Heaven's Warmth
Thank you again
Chapter 10 - My Girls
Chapter 12 - Love Bugs
HELLO
Chapter 13 - Back At It Again
Chapter 14- 'My Future'
Chapter 15 - Girl Talk Gone Wild
Chapter 16 - Forever
A/N
Chapter 17 - No PDA
Chapter 18 - Spoil her, You've got a princess
Chapter 20- Beautifully Hypnotizing
Chapter 21 - The bottom, left part of a heart
Chapter 22 - Betrayer?
Chapter 23 - Craving the Forbidden
Chapter 24 - The Red Dress
Chapter 25 - The Tunnel of Love
Chapter 26 - New Year, New Us
Chapter 27 - Drunk In Love
Chapter 28 part 1- I Don't
Chapter 28 part 2 - I Won't
Chapter 29 - Blessing
Chapter 30 - Surprise!
Chapter 31 - Long missing
Hello
Chapter 32 - Love
Chapter 33 - Romantically Unstable
Note!!
Chapter 34 - Hold me
Epilogue
TRILOGY!!
Posted!!

Chapter 11 - Surprise!

275 27 87
By Sushi-Brain

Hailey's P.O.V

"It's ringing," Ross whispered, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Hey, mom!" I spoke through the mic, seeing my parents smile.

"Hailes, how are you doing, honey?"

"I'm great! Hey dad!"

"Mr. Eldon," Ross shyly spoke making me smile. He's always been so shy around my parents, I was too, around his parents.

"Hailey, that is one, beautiful necklace you're wearing," I saw mom gush, cutting Ross off as he was about to speak up. "Where did you get it?"

I held it smiling, feeling Ross' hands on my back. "This one, Ross got it for me the day before yesterday," I paused looking at him, "on our anniversary. "

"Your anniversary? You guys have been together for a whole year?!"

"Yeah," he smiled, locking our hands. "And I really hope we go on for much, much longer than that."

"Awe," mom sighed, grabbing my attention from Ross' eyes. She's always been a fan of romance.

"It's pure, white gold. So precious, " I whispered, not able to take my eyes of Ross'. They're way too attractive to ignore.

"So, honey," dad cleared his throat, making Ross blush madly. "How much money do you need for this month's allowance?"

"Whatever seems appealing, dad. I -"

"Mr. Eldon, " Ross interrupted, smiling slightly. "As long as Hailey's with me, she doesn't need to worry about money. I'm with her, and I'd have no problem what so ever, paying for everything. "

"Son, I understand that you want to make her happy, and I appreciate it, but you don't have to."

"I want to, sir."

My lips curved into a small smile, as I tucked the falling strand of my hair behind my ear.

I felt Ross rub my shoulder softly, signalling he wanted my attention.

"What's - what are they talking about?"

I looked back at the screen to see mom shake her head as dad smirked.

Oh no.

No

No.

"I need to find the truth and it'll be clear in one simple action, honey," he whispered as mom rolled her eyes, sighing.

"You're gonna make the poor boy feel extra shy."

"Ross?" Dad called making him raise his eyebrows .

"Yeah?"

"Kiss Hailey."

"Excuse me?" He cleared his throat making me bite my lip. Damn dad.

"Kiss Hailey!"

"O-okay," he gulped turning to me. I looked down, smiling as his hands found my cheeks.

He kissed my temple making me awe softly. He really was shy.

"Ross, kiss my daughter," dad recited, making him clear his throat.

"Like, on the lips?"

"Eldon, stop."

"Just do it!"

He crashed his lips on mine, making my eyes widen before I kissed him back, letting my fingers get lost in his luscious hair.

Damn was he still a good kisser although his shyness was super clear.

I got way too lost into the kiss to the point where I never realized my parents where on the other side of the screen. My hands went from his jaw to the camera, where I covered it with my thumb.

How could he just do this to me? Kissing me right there and then, taking me to heaven by one simple action, not feeling time pass.

"They hung up," he mumbled softly, making me smile.

"Was it too heated?"

"You tell me," he pulled away, and all I felt next was his lips on my neck. His hands clamped around my waist and I enclosed, shyly.

"Ross," I giggled, making him smile on my neck.

"Yes, kitten."

"I need to call Charlotte," I tried to softly push his hands off making him protest.

"Can't it wait for maybe an hour?"

"Love," I whined as he smiled, pulling away. "It's only been two two days."

He sighed sadly, making me bite my lip. " it's not my fault you're always hot."

I nudged his shoulder as he smirked, sending butterflies in my stomach . "I'll be right back."

"Waiting, miss hotness."

••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, how did your date go?"

"Hailes," I heard her chuckle making my eyebrows furrow. "I don't think there will be a second one. The whole date was supposed to be so sweet, but the only thing sweet was the cheesecake."

"Awh, Char," I smiled sadly, " what did he do?"

"His damn phone was ringing throughout the whole date, and he picked each and every call up. And most of them were girls."

"Try and talk to him, let him realize that he's not giving you some attention," I suggested, going through my closet, as I was rearranging it.

"Enough about me," she perked, curling a smile on my face. "Have you told Ross yet?"

"No," I sighed, taking one of my pajamas on the bed.

"When are you going to do it?"

"I- don't know."

"The sooner the better, Hailes," she softly said making me smile. "Anyways, I'm gonna leave you for now. Ross probably wants you all to himself."

"Stop!"

"Well, hey. I never meant it that way, you're the dirty minded here," she teased making me blush.

"Miss hotness? I've been waiting for too long!"

"Aowah! Who's miss hotness, Hailey? "

"Uh, Char ? I'll call you back. Gonna have to tell you who that is later," I said before we hung up, my cheeks on the verge of blowing up from redness.

"Babe."

"Yes, love," I walked out the room, seeing him sitting with his legs crisscrossed on the couch.

"The boys and Delly are on the line," he said, making a smirk tug on my lips.

"Video chat?"

"Nope."

I twirled my hair making him raise his eyebrows.

"Give me one second, Rossy."

Ross' P.O.V

Oh damn.

"You on the game bro?"

I shook my head, turning my attention from Hailey's spot to the computer. "Huh? Oh yes, I'm waiting for Hailes."

Hair twirl . Oh fuck. She's up to something.

"ROSS!"

"What?"

"Where's Hailey?" Rocky asked making me face palm.

I felt soft foot steps come near me making my head whip.

"I'm here, Rock."

I gulped. Hard. Damnnn.

She's torturing me with the thin material covering her body. Just looking at her makes me want to moan.

"What are you wearing?" I whispered making her concerned expression take over.

"Don't you like it?"

"No, no. I love it. It's just that, why now?"

She smiled sweetly, her finger on her lips. "What? Can't I wear something sexy in front of my boyfriend?"

She swayed her hips slowly as her feet moved towards me. "So, are we playing online?"

I nodded, as she took the controller, along with the mic. "Whose team am I in?"

"Mine," Ryland chuckled as the game's set ups played. "Against Ross."

She turned to me, taking her hair tie off, with the headset. Her fingers moved the headphones away from my ear, coming closer.

"Tell you what," she whispered making me shiver in excitement. Too hard to handle. "Since we're playing opposite teams, we'll have a fun game to ourselves. Keep it a secret. Every round you lose, you'll take a piece of your clothing off. Every round I lose, I'll take a piece of my clothing off. Deal?"

I gulped yet again, a smirk splattering on my lips. This is gonna be a goooood day.

•••••••••••

It's been already two rounds, and she was fully clothed in her sexy pajamas.

While I was shirtless.

Having my concentration taken away makes me disfunction my ability to play. And she, well she's a great player.

"HELL YEAH! I finally shot Hailey," Rocky shouted, making my eardrums somehow whistle. Curse his loud shouts.

"You know the drill."

She set the controller on her lap, rolling the hem of her shirt before taking it off, make my eyes get dizzy.

Double damn.

She sent me a soft, sweet smile before her attention was back on the game.

How am I going to actually look at the damn screen now....

"Uhm, baby?" I whispered, moving the mic away from my lips.

She turned to me, her eyes seeming more and more innocent by every second. "Yes Rossy? Do you need some space? Should I move?"

"No," I said, biting my lip nervously, pulling her moving body closer where she got on my lap. "Hailey I - I..."

"What is it, honey?" She rested her hands on my bare chest making my heart beats bump faster by every second.

"I want you."

She moved her legs to the sides of mine, making me gulp.

"Guys? Guys!"

" I'm already yours, Rossy," she bit her lip seductively, taking the headset off me. All I could do was stare into her beautiful eyes. "Only yours. Only you can have all of me."

"Great," I laughed nervously. "now I have to get rid of this boner."

"Hmm. I can help if you want."

Oh boy

"Guys! Focus please we're loosing!"

Her finger traced my torso, as she shifted a bit, causing a moan to escape my lips. She moved her finger to my lip, hushing softly.

"You gotta be patient, Mr. Sexiness."

Oh fuck.

I smashed my lips onto hers as she smiled, tracing my jawline.

"I'm hearing kissing noises, guys. We can't stop them."

"Rossy?" She softly whispered in my ears as I tried to unclasp her bra.

"Yeah, kitten?"

"Do you wanna take this to the bed?" She said before throwing her head back as I kissed her jaw.

"I don't think I can wait...to the bed."

I sighed, as she got to my side letting me hug her naked body.

"Wow."

She giggled, hugging my side as I wrapped my legs with hers.

"That's gonna help me sleep tomorrow when I'm in Cali." I chuckled, trying to even my breaths.

"Do you wanna take a small nap? It's only 9 pm."

"Sure thing, Snowy," I returned her smile as she curled up on my chest. "I love you, Hailey."

"I love you too, Ross."

Boy was this one unforgettable action.

••••••••••••••••••••

Sweeeeet, sweet mommy .

She's a dream dressed in wings.

Lips slowly dripping honey

Hair sending heart dings

Eyes glowing with innocence

Heart pumping wildly

Giving me pleasure hella dense

As she spoils me blindly

"Baby wake up. Love, come on."

I opened my eyes seeing Hailey making me smile.

"We overslept," she chuckled as I kissed her forehead. "It's seven in the morning."

"Thank you for last night, kitten."

She giggled softly, pulling the small blanket on the couch  up her chest.

"I gotta get ready for the flight," I frowned seeing her smile softly.

"Awe Ross, don't feel  down, I gotta special surprise for you," she bit her lip, smiling, standing up to the room making me stare at her.

I just can't get enough.

She came back with some wrapped boxes, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Happy early birthday, love," she said, softly kissing the corner of my lips.

"Awh, really? You didn't have to, Snowy," I said playing with her hair, lightly. 

She really was the cutest thing.

"No way! Come on, choose between numbers 1, 2 and 3 to open firstly."

I smiled, letting my eyes glue on hers. How am I going to cope without her?

"Three," I said as she reached behind her back, pulling a Ribon tied jar.

'Open when....' Was what it said.

I looked up at her, grinning as she blushed. " open the jar."

I obeyed, seeing multicolored letters, placed inside it, each labeled with different sentences.

'Open when you get this'
'Open when you miss me'
'Open when you're sad'
'Open when you're mad at me'
'Open if you need an (I love you)'
'Open if we ever break up '
'Open when you need a laugh'
'Open if I'm moody, and I possibly kicked you out of the house'
'Open if you've done something you regret'
'Open if you need motivation'
'Open on our two year anniversary'

The cards were uncountable, and definitely adorable. I couldn't contain the huge smile tugging on my lips.

"Hailes, this is so thoughtful of you."

She smiled,playing with the Ruffles on her pajama. I leant forward, pecking her lips multiple times making her squirm and giggle. "How about we open, this one," she pulled a wrapped box, smiling widely.

I took it, slowly unwrapping the gift to have my mouth hung open.

"I saw you searching god photography videos and the way you used to take some rad pictures for me using the instax Polaroid camera, was awesome. So, I got you this. The D5500 Nikon."

I was way too shocked to speak. That is my dream camera right there.

"You've got to be Kidding me."

She giggled, kissing my cheek as I opened it, with literal shaking hands.

"I've been wanting to get it for way too long," I exclaimed putting the lens in its place before turning it on.

"So, you like?"

"Me adore."

"I'm glad you're-"

I cut her off by leaning on top of her, showering all of her with kisses as she laughed.

Her face, neck, all of her torso, her thighs, legs, arms, all of her.

"Don't you wanna open the third?" She choked out in between laughs making me smile.

" I'm eager."

"Okay then," she smiled handing me a small envelope. "I hope you like it."

I slowly got off of her, taking the envelope to open it.

"That looks a lot like my plane ticket! Same flight, timing, close to the seat," I paused glancing at the name. "But....it has your name. Is that a joke?"

She laughed, shaking her head. "What do you mean? This plane ticket, to Cali, has your name on it. Wait, are you...."

"I'm coming back with you."

AN

BAMM

Damn was that rushy
Guys, do you have any tips for writing?
I want to improve mine. I don't like it.

Love yaaaa❤️❤️❤️😁❤️

S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...
278K 27.8K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...
Nobilis By YinaM

Science Fiction

351K 32K 68
En un régimen estable, donde la calidad de vida es alta y la guerra es solo un mito de antaño, Aletheia es una adolescente a puertas de un compromiso...