Chapter 16 - Forever

A/N I added this because I thought it was cute lol

Enjoy lovebugs💖

Hailey's P.O.V

We were settled on the bed, comforting silence filling the room. Only kissing noises were often spreading through our ears.

I didn't want to let him go. He made me feel better about everything going on in this house, which I needed badly. Relaxed, loved, calmed down. Every time I hug him tighter, a whole new feeling comes filling my heart. His warmth lightens my world, just like a guide for living.

I was settled on top of him, my head listening to his soft, constant heartbeats. My boot covered feet was tangled with his bare ones, letting his hand play with the silky, chiffon material of the romper I wore.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" I inquired, pecking his toned chest softly. Spending the last hour in the tub didn't allow my heart to let him go, at least not just yet. I needed his comfort throughout the whole night.

"Okay," he whispered, spreading a smile onto my face. "I'll have to wake up early to get back home."

"I'll set the alarm for you," I whispered back, feeling his hand interlock with mine slowly. "But just for tonight, I need your love."

"My love is all yours."

I smiled at his calming words, letting his touch take me sleepily as he gave me back rubs.

His hands went further down to my behind, squeezing it playfully. "Why are you holding my ass?" I mumbled on his chest, as he stroked it softly.

Not that I mind. It was actually oddly relaxing.

"You have an amazing ass."

"You gotta thank gymnastics," I smirked as he kissed my head, his hands refusing to leave it.

"How are you so sexy? That's against the laws of this universe. Boys will be drooling all over you for that body. You'll be walking down the street, and boom. Horny boys everywhere."

I giggled at his comment, hugging his body tighter. I loved the way he took great care of me, almost as if I was a fragile piece of art. He loved and adored my body, more than I ever did. He touched me and loved me whenever his feels were crumbled down.

And then my family turns against him and kicks him out of the house. Yet he still loves me, refusing to let me go.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?" I mumbled hugging him tighter. Damn that sweet cologne.

"I bet you're not as flexible as me," he started playing with my hair, which was so extremely soothing but wait...