Chapter 1 - The Call

Ross's P.O.V.

"Guys! " I shouted, entering the home, rushing to the living room. "I'm going to London tomorrow. "

They all turned their head to me, their eyebrows locked. "All of a sudden?"

"Guys, it's been eight months. I don't think I can hold on longer than that to see Hailey. Plus, her birthday is tomorrow, and our anniversary is not far away, it's in about three weeks. I'm going there for about three weeks, and I'm not telling her," I sat on the couch as Rydel awed, making me smirk.

"I know. I'm a great boyfriend. "

"Yeah, yeah. Would've been cooler if you were a bit more modest, " Ellington smiled teasingly.

"Woa woa, " Riker interrupted, exclaiming,  "if you're not telling her, then how are gonna actually find where she is in such a big city?"

"I haven't  been specific, " I rolled my eyes, "Charlotte is going to help me."

"You've gotta make sure Char seals her lips," Rocky chuckled lightly as I shifted on my seat.

"Only telling her late at night, which is  in London. That way, she's not going to even have to face the urge of blurting the surprise."

" I'm pretty sure you guys will go hardcore on having dunv," he smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed before feeling my phone buzz.

"I gotta pick that up," I said, smiling uncontrollably before heading to my room.

"Hello?"

"Hey birthday girl," I replied hearing her chuckle. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Getting dressed in my pajamas. "

"Wish I could see through that phone," I said, finding my voice already low. "You're turning eighteen, snowy."

"You've said that a lot this past week," she chuckled, making me smile. "But I am turning eighteen without you."

"I'll be with you, right inside your heart. Now stop booing and tell me deers about college so far."

Don't worry baby, you'll be in my arms tomorrow.

"Hmm. I've been working on so hard these months. Trying to squeeze to years into one," she sighed making me frown.

"Hailes, don't over pressure yourself."

"That way I'll only have one year left. I'm not, don't worry. It's actually working good. My grades are getting higher, since both years have a lot in common history is mainly on Tutankhamon's mummy and how it was found ,  and the Egyptian civilization after the 'Heksus' attack with a loot of details. Next to that is Christopher Columbus' discovery in about he two Americas. Europe's civilization was already done, thankfully. It was tough. The investigation though is not that easy. They choose the most breakable parts, and let us dig them using the tools without having a bone out of place. You with me?"

I chuckled nervously, not understanding a thing, "nope, didn't get most of it."

She giggled making me smile, "I love you, Ross."

"I love you too, baby girl."

"Hmm. How's filming going? You almost done with the season?"

"Yes. Season four is coming to an end, after a break," I replied smiling. It's going to be the best break. Her best break.

"Do you wanna face time?"

"Sure."

"Temporarily hang up," she chuckled before I said my goodbye to go on face time and finding her number.