Star wars rebels: reveled fee...

Por kingsteve21

Sabine always tried to ignore the fact that she liked ezra. What will happen to Sabine when ezra gets lost? W... Mais

On a walk
On the search
Hunger
City
Mission
Feelings of guilt
chased
Trap
Escape
Another way
Failed pick up
Reunited
Jumped
Unconscious
Nightmare
The box
First date
Videos games
Pranksters
Morning
Fireworks
Him again
All nighter
Trouble
Raining some where else
master plan
preparations
The second date
Change of plans
anniversary
thinking about the future
fun in games
transition (+authors note)

Asking

2.1K 28 6
Por kingsteve21

(sabines pov)

I sat down and thought how would I ask Ezra. Got on my back and looked up for a bit. I thought and thought. Till it hit me! As I thought about it in detail I felt my face get warmer. I stood up and walked to ezras room and knocked on his door.

"coming!",I heard him shout. He opened the door."yeah Sabine?",he asked. I froze up for a second."Sabine?",he asked over and over.

"oh sorry, I just froze up. He.",I said,"anyways I wanted to ask you something.

"what is it?",he asked curious.

"well I just wanted to ask if you would.",I stopped for a bit. My mind went blank.

"if I would what?",he asked.

"if you would go on a date with me?",I asked as my face got warmer. He looked at me in shock. I guess he lost all feelings of me. I was about to turn around and regreat what I had say.

"y-yes.",he croaked out. He, then, hugged me. I was shocked for a sec but hugged him back.

"lets meet out side the ghost say about sixish?",I asked after we separated. My face was still warm.

"sure.",he said. I gave him one last hug and went to my room. I sat down and relived the moment in my head. I couldn't wait till six.

(ezras pov)

Sabine asked me out. I felt happy! I sat down to think. I looked at the clock and stood up with a jolt. Theirs a half our left till six! I went and grabbed some of my fancy clothes but I didn't have anything to fancy. So I grabbed a spear set of cloths and washed it. I hope she doesn't mind. I had to give her a present. I walked down to the rest.

"um kannan you got any spear credits on you?",I asked. He checked his pockets.

"not on me but I have credits, why?",he asked.

"well you see I have to buy this thing and I don't have any credits.",I explained in a lie.

"hmm sure ill give you some credits.",he said. He walked up stairs and I followed him. He got in his room and got his credits. He, then, gave them to me. I thanked him and dashed all the way outside the ghost. Then I started to go to the near by city and buy. Something for Sabine before this date.

(sabines pov)

it was half an hour till six. I grabbed my spray cans so I can try to paint something for Ezra. I grabbed a small stand and platform and started to paint. I felt the joy overwhelm me. Ezra is back, I finally got the nerve to ask him out and now I'm painting a gift for him. In a few minutes I finished I look at it and it looked good. It stroke six. I walked out and waited for Ezra.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.9K 293 14
What if Ezra was given to kanan and hera when he was born because of his Jedi abilities? Hera and kanan see no other option to take care of the child...
3.3K 98 24
Follow the crew of the Ghost as they continue to support the rebellion. But what happens when things go askew? Secrets uncovered, maybe some should h...
22.8K 746 39
"I have heard that you rebel against the Empire. Is this true?" Hera stayed silent and looked at the man with disgust written all over her face. "Sh...
14.9K 428 7
A modern day fanfic. Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine are all friends who live together and attend the same high school. They meet Ezra who is new to the...