Undeniable Love

By sweetchoclate9

Alexander Rodriguez. A powerful business man of the Los Angeles. He has it all. Anything and everything he wa... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
EPILOGUE
Nathan's Story is Out!

Chapter-2

233K 6.6K 1.1K
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-2-"Relax, I am not going to eat you"

Important:

I know most of you are thinking that the age difference between the main characters is more. Some even messaged me to reduce the age gap. I understand how it feels and I am happy that many of you love the story and that's why you gave all those suggestions. Thank you all for that. But about the age difference, I want to tell you guys something. Recently I have seen many couple with lot of age difference. Yes, of course, twelve years is much age gap. But that's what this story is about, about how they will work out their age difference. Do you guys know that there is a couple with twenty two years age difference and are still happily living even after their forty seven years of marriage. That's what I want to say in the story, that the age doesn't matter if you are in love. All that matters is being with that person. Sorry for the rant.

Kiara Knight's POV

"I should live with him for the next two months? Why?", I asked dad almost whining.

"Princess, you are having exams in the next two months. With all your brothers around, I know they will not let you study. That's why I want you to go live with Alex for these two months".

"But dad-", he cut me off before I can finish my sentence.

"If you are going to say you will miss your brothers, don't. Because they will come visit you. There is skype, facetime and many more facilities if you want to talk to them".

"I don't want to go though". If I go to New York, I will miss Sam, my boyfriend. Also I don't want to live with Alexander. He intimidates me.

"This is not up for discussion. I made my final decision Princess", he said with finality in his voice.

"Don't worry girlfriend. I am sure my son will take good care of you", Ace, my father's friend, Alex's father said while calling me with the nickname.

"You are supporting dad too?!", I said shocked. I thought at least he will support me. He shrugged and huffed.

"I am sorry dear".

"I hate you", I said angrily to Ace. "I don't want to come live with you in New York", I said turning to Alexander. His lips curled up lightly.

"Big Apple is not that bad Little One. You will have a lot of fun in New York than you are having here", he said and all I can think about is how sexy he sounds. I stared into his bright brown eyes. Snap out of it Kiara! You have a boyfriend who loves you dearly!

"I still don't want to. Mom, Cara, please help me. I will study well, when did I ever became lazy towards studies?", I asked turning to my mother and Ace's wife or should I say the love-of-his-life in his style.

"I am sorry Honey, but you know your dad and I think he is right this time", mom said giving up. I looked at Cara.

"I am sorry. I am with my husband on this", she said and Ace kissed her cheek smiling as his hand rested over her shoulder draping from back.

"Do the guys know about it?", I asked them referring to my six brothers and Anthony and William, twin brothers of Mr. Hotty, I mean Alex.

"Yes, they do and they all agreed. Relax, I am not going to eat you", Alex said and I looked at him for a second before turning away. For some reason, I just can't look him in the eyes. sHow did they all agree? I huffed and looked away while folding my hands near my chest.

"I hate you all. It's like you guys want to get rid of me", I said to my parents at least try to get some sympathy and I put on my sad face. I know I sound like a drama queen, but that's the way I learned from my brothers to get what I want. My mother instantly got out of my father's embrace and came to my side before sitting between me and Alex. She took my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Oh Baby. It's not like that. We all love you. You know that. I don't want to send you away either. But....", she trailed off and looked at my father. I caught the look they shared. My father sent my mother a look that said she-should-not-know.

"What is it? What is that look you guys shared?", I asked. My mother stiffened and looked at me with a nervous smile.

"What look? Nothing. It's just that we are going to miss you. Also it's only till you write your exams. Once you finish them, you will be back Honey", my mother said caressing the hand.

"But, I don't want to", I whined.

"Kiara, darling, I told you this is my final decision. I want you to go to New York, study well, complete you exams and come back. I don't want to hear otherwise this time. I love you so much my Princess and sorry for doing this on your birthday, but I am not changing my mind on this. Whatever I am doing, it's for your own good", my father said and stood up before butting his suit.

"I am not going to talk with any of you", I said while standing up with a pout. My father and Ace came to my side. My mother moved to my fathers side. He put a hand on her shoulder lovingly and Ace put his arm over my shoulder. I still kept pouting.

"Aww. But we love you. It's just two months girlfriend and this boyfriend assure you that my son will take good care of you", he said kissing my forehead. I huffed. There is no way I am winning this.

"Okay. It's not like I have a choice", I said rolling my eyes.

"We will miss you Honey", Cara said coming to hug me. I hugged her back.

"I will miss you too. But you guys don't have to be so dramatic. It's not like I am going today", I said pulling away and they are all looking at me with sorry faces. "What?", I asked confused. Why are they looking at me like that? Wait a minute! Are they? Oh no! "Tell me you are not sending me away today itself", I said worried.

"No Little One. It's not today. We are flying back tomorrow", Mr. Hotty said with his hands in his pocket. I looked back at dad.

"Dad!".

"I am sorry dear. I know it's sudden and you are so angry with me".

"So angry!".

"Sorry Princess. You know how much your dad love you. Please go to New York with Alex", he said and I huffed nodding my head, agreeing. For a second there was silence when we heard two very familiar voices.

"Hey Drama Queen! Happy birthday!".

"Hey Kiara! Many many happy returns of the day!".

Anthony and William both came at a time wishing me birthday and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you guys! You! How many times did I tell me not to call me that?!", I said glaring at Anthony who called me Drama Queen.

"Hmm", he said like he thinking while rubbing his chin and looked back at me. "Sorry, lost count. Also you are one, so I call you that", he said smiling. All the others laughed. Both Anthony and William had their arms over my shoulder and they both stood beside me. I looked at Alex for some reason and found his lips turned up. God, he looks so hot while smiling!

"Want to see the gift that we bought for you?", William asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure", I said smiling at him.

"Well for that, we should go to your house. Actually we didn't expect you to be here. Although we know you come here for you every birthday. So, your gift is waiting for you in your house", Anthony said.

"We are sure you will like it", William said excited. I grinned at them.

"Then let's go home", I chirped. I just want to get out of here.

"Alex, bro! Want to come with us?", Anthony asked. I looked at him with hope in my eyes and for some reason wanting him to come with us

"No. You go. I have to discuss some things with our parents", he said looking at me like he is answering my question. "I will meet you guys in the party tonight", he said still looking at me, like he is telling that to me.

"Cool bro. We have a lot of catching up to do", William said and Alex smiled patting his back and gave a stiff nod.

"Now come on, let's go!", Anthony said.

"Bye guys!", I smiled at them.

"You go with them Princess, we will come later", dad said. I nodded my head and hugged him.

"Bye dad. Bye boy friend!", I said and both the twins dragged me out of there to the car. I looked back and found Alex looking at me. He is just staring and turned away once I disappeared from his view.

We all sat in the car and William is driving. He drives so fast even on busy roads. I just sat at back in silence, thinking. Should I really go to New York? I will miss Sam. My parents, Ace, Cara, my big brother doesn't know that I am still dating Sam. They don't like him one bit. I don't understand why though. Also Alexander don't know. If he knows, it means all of them will know. The twins and my brothers know.

"Why the silence Kiara?", William asked. He is the only one that calls me with my full name. Anthony looked at me for answer.

"You have been awfully quiet. Which you never are", Anthony said.

"I am going to live with your brother in New York for next two months", I said sadly, feeling really sad. I am going to miss my brothers.

"What?".

"Why?".

They both asked at the same time.

"They said that I should study for the exams and write them well". They both shared a look.

"That sounds lame", William said.

"That's what I thought", I murmured..

"Don't worry Kiara. We will talk about this later. Today is your birthday. So let's enjoy it!", Anthony said trying to cheer up my mood. Yes, I should loosen up.

"You are right. So what is the gift that you guys bought for me?", I asked excitedly.

"Oh,that you should see it yourself", Anthony said.

"But-".

"No buts Drama Queen".

"Hate you", I said poking my tongue at him. They both just laughed. Soon we are talking about their life and mine. They both don't like Sam too. In fact none of my brothers does. One of my brothers Oliver, hates him with passion. If my big brother, Hade, ever found that I am still dating Sam.... I just don't even want to think about it.

Once we reached my house, William drove in and placed the car at the entrance. I quickly got out to see the gift and looked around, but found it nowhere. I turned back to them and found them smiling.

"It's in the lawn at the back of the house", William said smiling.

I quickly ran back side, hearing them telling me to run slow so that I do not get hurt. I giggled while running and went to the lawn at the back of our house.

Where is the gift? I thought looking around.

"Oliver! Stop it! Let me take a ride! It's my turn now!", I heard Zander, twin brother of Oliver shout. They both are the most mischevious one of all the brothers I have. Oliver is more mischevious though. No one can control him. We both did numerous pranks on all of my brothers, even on Anthony and William.

"You ain't getting any bro!", Oliver shouted and that's when I saw him ridging a by-cycle. My mouth dropped open in shock. That too, not any cycle. It's a purple color and had a pink ribbon on it. So, this is my gift from them.

"Should have guessed this would happen", I heard Anthony said from behind. I jumped around and hugged them both.

"I love it so much! Thank you guys!", I said kissing their cheeks. For anyone, I may sound crazy, but I only rode a cycle when I was nine. I got hurt and scraped my knee. That's the last time my father ever let me touch a cycle. Since then, I always craved to have a cycle of my own again.

"We knew you would love it. You can hide it from your parents", William said.

"I would!", I said excitedly and ran to Oliver to get my gift.

"Hey! Oliver, Zander, get away from my cycle!", I shouted while going to them.

We are crazy like that!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Really sorry for the late update. Sorry if I bored you guys. I hope you all love it. So, ehat you think her parents are hiding from them? Also, do you guys like Oliver and Zander though? Tell me what you think.

Thank you so much for the beautiful cover sweetblunch.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
71.4K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...
1.3K 63 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
118K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...