Dating Niall Horan (One Direc...

By aaaalena

When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Nineteen

2.6K 45 28
By aaaalena

The next day, I woke up alone. I sigh as I roll out of bed and make my way to the kitchen, throwing on my turtle fuzzy slippers on.. It was three in the after noon.

"We have something to tell you ladies." Liam says as we all gather around the dinner table.

"What's up babe?" Natalie replies looking at Liam while she pulls up a chair up beside me.

"The lads and I are going on Tour on Wednesday for 10 months." Louis' voice was filled with sadness. I patted his shoulder and he flashed me a weak smile.

I glance around the table to see Kim and Natalie's expressions. Kim was definitely crying, but Natalie was holding in the tears, smiling. Harry pulls Kim into a hug, letting her cry into his chest, and Liam was hugging Natalie who's tears were falling down her face like they were Niagra falls.

My heart started to ache as I realized that I didn't have Niall's shoulder to cry on. I had no one.

"Gonna miss us, Jas?" Louis' voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Obviously. You guys are like the brother's I've never had! What am I going to do for 10 months with those old farts?" I reply pointing at the miserable looking Kim and Natalie. Louis laughed at my joke and pulled Zayn and I into a group hug. "I'm really going to miss this." I say looking into Louis and Zayn's eyes, trying to hold in the tears.

Louis broke the hug and pulled me into the living room.

"There's someone who wants to talk to you." I look up at him confused as he opens the front door revealing a familiar looking blonde boy.

"I am not talking to him, Louis." I snap back turning my back towards Niall. Louis grabs my arm and pushes me out of the flat. "LET ME IN LOUIS." I scream, banging on the door.

"Not until the two of you talk it out!" He screams from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Can we talk?" Niall said, his voice sounded nervous.

"Well, I'm out here, so, I have no choice." I said sitting down on the bench on the front porch. Niall sat beside me. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"About yesterday. It's not what you think it is. I was having dinner with Vanessa because she's been going through a tough time and she wanted to catch up on things. She's a model now, and she's well known around the world." He said fiddling with this fingers that were in his lap.

"If it was just a friendly dinner, you would've told me instead of sneaking behind my back. You tell me I can't grab a cup of coffee with Jake, but you can have a full course meal with another girl? That's messed up, Niall." I ranted before Niall tried to connect his lips with mine. I pushed him away from me. "No. A kiss won't solve anything, Horan. I'm sorry. I think we should take a break from each other. I just can't stand you going behind my back like that. " I said before getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'm going on tour, Jasmine. I don't want to leave knowing that you hate me." Niall said behind me.

"Goodbye, Niall." Were the only words that came out of my mouth.

I walked towards the door and entered the flat, slamming the door behind me. Hate Niall? I don't think I could even think about hating Niall. He's my first and will always be.

I ran up to my room crying. What the hell. Why am I crying over the guy that constantly broke my heart. WTF JASMINE. WTF.

"Jasmine?" I heard Zayn walk into my room quietly. I pulled the covers over myself, crying harder into my panda bear.

"Not now, Zayn. Please." I felt him sit on the edge of my bed. "Zayn."

"We need to talk... About.. the .. you know.."

I sat up and cupped my knees to my chest.

"What was that even for, Zayn?!"

I heard him sigh.

"I hate seeing you cry. You don't deserve that. And, I just wanted to you stop. Nothing attached or anything. I kinda ... have .. uh. Forget it."

"Zayn. You can tell me." I foreced a smile when my heart was hurting like hell. Zayn see's me as a friend, but I see him more than that. I can't believe I actually had a chance with the bad boy of the group. Stupid, Jasmine. My phone lit up and started buzzing.

Zayn sighed.

"No strings attached. Nothing's going on between us and we're mates right?" His face was serious.

I nodded my head, flashing him a fake smile that were covering up the tears.

"Yeah, I get it Zayn! Mates?" I said, putting my hand out infront of me. He took my hand and shook it.

"Mates."

He pulled me into a hug before leaving my room. I cried into my panda bear pillow pet. My phone went off 4 times.

Text Message From: Nialler<3 (4)

I sighed and threw my phone back onto the night stand. After about 10 minutes, my ringtone went off and Niall's face was popping up on my screen. I ignored the call and stared at the ceiling.

"Jasmine!! Get down here! We're going out for dinner! WEAR SOMETHING NICE!" Liam screamed from down the hall. "I'M GIVING YOU 10 MINS"

I groaned and rolled out of bed, taking a quick shower and putting on a floral skirt, a white bandeau with an off-white cardigan, and pulled on my tan knee high boots. I added some concealer and foundation for my uneven skin and put on some pastel pink lip stick. I threw random stuff into my purse and ran downstairs.

"Wow, I told you to wear something nice, not something GORGEOUS!" Liam said, grabbing my hand and twirling me around. I giggled at how much of a gentleman Liam is. I gave him a friendly hug and went to join Harry, Kim, Zayn, and Louis in the living room.

"WOW STYLUS!!" Kim screamed as I walked into the living room. "IS THAT MY PASTEL PINK LIPSTICK YOU'RE WEARING?!" She yelled, pointing at my lips. Harry got up from the couch and put his finger on my lips, then held it up infront of him examining the pastel pink lipstick on his finger.

"I believe it is, babe." He said holding up his finger for Kim to see. I slapped his arse and pushed him over the other couch.

"Well, it looks great on you! You should wear it more often." Kim said, winking at me. I blushed and thanked her.

"Is everyone ready?" Liam said making his way into the living room, hand in hand with Natalie who looked stunning by the way.

"Ready." All of us said in unison. There were 2 cars, and 7 of us. Kim, Harry, Liam and Natalie went in one car, and Louis, Zayn and I went in the other.

"Lou, just follow me, mate." Liam called out to Louis before getting into the car.

"ALRIGHTY, CAPTAIN." Louis saluted before getting into my car.

I was sitting alone at the back when my phone went off.

Text Message From: Nialler<3 (8)

I sighed and opened his messages.

jasmine babe can we just talk this out please

jasmine i can't handle this i know i hurt you, but i can explain

babe

hello can you please text me back as soon as you get this

jasmine stop being so stubborn

jas please can you just listen to me

i know you probably hate me right now, but i really want to see and talk to you

lets go for coffee it's on me

Niall was definitely thirsty. I mean like all those messages were either 2-5minutes apart from each other. I sighed and replied back.

Text Message To: Nialler<3

I'm sorry, Niall. We can't change the past. Have fun on your tour.

I sighed as I locked my phone. My phone went off in the same minute.

Text Message From: Nialler<3

Jasmine, I really want to talk to you before I leave. Please?

I didn't know how to reply, so I just locked my phone and threw it back into my purse. We reached the fancy looking restaurant after an hour drive from the flat. We all got out and walked into the restaurant. Liam told the host that his reservation was under 'Chacha'. I looked over at Natalie, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Welcome to the Party of the Year!" A familiar voice called out. I turned to see my cousin, Char with her arms up in the air.

"WHAT?! OMG CHAR! I'VE MISSED YOU! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" I yelled out and ran to embrace my cousin. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR YEARS!" I screamed as she hugged me tighter.

"I know I've missed you too! How are you and Nialler?!" She whispered into my ear. I shook my head and she let it go. "Alright! Who's hungry?!" Char called out to the rest, clapping her hands together as I dabbed at my eyes to wipe away the tears that were about to spill.

"I AM!" Kim yelled out hugging Char and sitting down at the table. The rest joined after her and soon enough, plate loads of food were being served on the table.

"OMG AM I IN HEAVEN?" Kim screamed out as she shoved her mouth with chicken legs, and dynamite sushi rolls.

"No, no you're not babe." Harry laughed and shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth. Kim slapped his arm playfully and they both laughed. I couldn't help but think of Ni-. No. No. Stop, Jasmine.

"Glad you're enjoying it, Kimmy!" Char said flashing her pearly white, straight teeth.

We ate the endless platers of food for about five hours. I am so stuffed. I pulled out my phone for the time and it was already nine in the evening.

"Well, it was nice finally getting to meet you guys! Thanks for taking care of my cousin!! See you guys soon!" Char said before she hugged all of the lads and Natalie and Kim. She hugged me last and whispered something into my ear. "You need to fix things with Niall. Love is fragile, Jasmine." She said before she squeezed me tight before leaving.

"WELL, let's get back on the road, PEEPS!" Louis yelled while walking out of the restaurant. We got into the car, and I put my head phones on, blasting some Drake, while resting my head on the window. About two minutes into the hour long drive home, I was fast asleep.

"Niall?" I yelled out into the dark room. No reply. "Hello? Nialler?" I yelled out again. The lights went on and infront of me stood Vanessa and Niall in eachothers arms. "W-what's going on in here?" I say as I walk closer to them.

"He's mine now." Vanessa said as I started to cry. "He never loved you." She said one more time, laughing in my face. Niall started to laugh too and I balled my hands into fists.

"I never loved you, Jasmine." Niall said as he kissed Vanessa. "Never did, never will."

I yelled and screamed for them to stop, but nothing I said or did stopped them.

"STOP, STOP!" I screamed out as I felt someone shaking me.

"Jas! Sh, it's just Louis. We're home!" Louis said as he woke me up from my nightmare.

I opened my eyes and got out of the car. Dang. It was freezing cold tonight. I ran into the heated flat and changed into my onesie.

"GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW" I screamed out for everyone to hear me.

"GOODNIGHT, LOVE!" Liam screamed back.

"SHUT UP OMG!!" Harry and Kim yelled out.

"GOODNIGHT JAS!! SWEET DREAMSS!!" Louis replied back.

"GOODNIGHT, LOVE YOU!" Natalie screamed.

I got into bed and hugged my panda bear tightly. My phone went off. It was a text from Zayn.

Text Message From: Zayney :)

Goodnight, mate. See your beautiful face tomorrow! Sleep tight. ;) x

I blushed and quickly replied back.

Text Message To: Zayney :)

goodnight, Zayn ;)

I locked my phone and hugged my panda bear again.

I know I shouldn't be, but I think I'm falling for Zayn.

---------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm still alive if ... any of you care .. LOL! Omg haven't updated in so long !! And last chapter only got four reads .. *cries* .. But it's okay, I still love you guys!

ALRIGHT! Can I get at least one comment from someone on how they think of the story? Maybe it's a ghost town on here, but I KNOW IT'S NOT. Don't be shy or scared to comment or vote! I won't bite! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! AND I hope you guys keep reading!! :)

I want this chapter to get at least 10 reads! HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOAL PEOPLE LOL.

I'll be updating randomly! Keep your eyes open if you want to know what happens between Niall, Jasmine... and Zayn?? OO love triangle! HA okay.. I'm really lame, Bye.

Enjoy! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
2.3K 64 21
Two girls who are like sisters go to a one direction concert and one of them is chosen to live with the boys for a month. Lisa is the one who is chos...
283K 2.7K 100
Teenager Jasmine, who lives in Chicago with her older cousin, has the luck of meeting One Direction. She eventually grows feelings for one of the mem...