The New Girl | ToBeOne/2B1 [N...

By IaMmE_Chick

[THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED AND VERY FANGIRL-ISH]Savannah is foreign to the world of High School and teenage bo... More

The New Girl
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: 'Cheerlebrity'
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Auntie Layla?!
Chapter 6: What's Happening?
Chapter 7: Another New Girl Or Shall I Say Girls?
Chapter 8: The Geordies!
Chapter 9: Chuck Taylors VS High Heels
Chapter 10: Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 11: I'm Not Your Charity Case!
Chapter 12: Date With The Kiddies!
Chapter 13: You Cheated On Me?!
Chapter 14: SMAMILY
Chapter 15: Was Everything You Said A Lie?
Chapter 16: Moving To Japan!!
Chapter 17: Fake Smiles...
Chapter 18: The Loser?
Chapter 19: Where You Belong
Chapter 20: The Transfer Student
Chapter 21: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 22: You Didn't Love Her
Chapter 23: Lita
Chapter 24: The Backfire
Chapter 25: Jessica And Jason
Chapter 26: Signs For When You're Pregnant
Chapter 27: Cheer First
Chapter 28: Heart Aches
Chapter 29: The Shy Girl
Chapter 30: The Band
Chapter 31: The Princes and Princesses
Chapter 32: The Princess Inside You
Chapter 33: The Hard Road
Chapter 34: Cheap Date
Chapter 35: Meeting Wes' Mom
Chapter 36: Promise?
A/N Trailer!
Chapter 37: The Art Project
Chapter 38: The Offer
Chapter 39: I Like That Angelina
Chapter 40: "It's Beautiful"
Chapter 41: Don't Mean It
Chapter 42: Fear Of The Cheerleaders
Chapter 43 Part l: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part ll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lV: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 44: "I'm Done"
Chapter 45: All My Fault. All My Damn Fault.
Chapter 46: The Last To Leave
Chapter 47: Bitter, Sassy, and Hurt
Chapter 48: Hello
Chapter 49: New Beginnings
Chapter 50: Surprises
Epilogue
WE'RE BACK!
GUESS WHAT

Chapter 5: Awkwardness

10.1K 295 10
By IaMmE_Chick

***Savannah's POV***

(1 Week Later; Wednesday)

So far school has been great. Same routine, hang with the others at lunch, hang with Gabby after school, and hang with Ang at the library during free period and Lita.

Right now it's just me and Mikey at lunch today since Mad, Jase, Lou, and Lita have to do some tests or something.

"You never do eat lunch do you?"he asked me.

"No, mostly lolly pops,"I smirked.

"True,"He said.

"Hey guys,"a too friendly voice said.

We looked to see Hollie Price. She was one of The Populars of the school. She was waaaay prettier than me. She had long, wavy, light, brown hair. Her eyes were extremely pretty because it was a nice hazel color. I don't really get her clothing style but it looked great on her. A simple black lace halter top, a black bandeau top, booty shorts, and Prada white flats.

"Hey Hollie,"I said blandly.

"Savannah,"she shot.

"May we help you with something?"Mikey asked.

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"she asked Mikey.

I looked at Mikey and raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his answer.

"Sorry Hollie, but I have plans tonight,"he replied before taking a sip of his water.

She looked shocked but immediately it was replaced,"alright. Well see ya later I guess."

When she left I was still shocked.

"What?"he asked.

"Why'd you say no to Hollie? She's one of The Populars, so are you, and she's really pretty."

He put his bottle down,"cos even though she's beautiful her personality is to differ with. And she only wants to date me 'cause she's popular. Plus I already have plans. How 'bout tonight, I take you out. Just you and me."

"A date?"

He smiled at me,"yes..a date. What do you say?"

Well I don't have practice today plus if I'd rather play Tea Party with Melody then no.

"Hmmm..sure,"I responded.

"Oh sorry I-wait did you just say yes?"he asked me.

I laughed a little,"yes..I said yes."

"A-Awesome. I'll pick you up at 7?"he said.

"Sure. You know where to pick me up,"I smirked.

He sighed,"Yes..yes I do."

***Angelina's POV***

I was in the library as usual working. Yes I do go to the same school as the others and I work here because 1. The Populars, 2. I have no one to hang out with, and 3. I just don't want to. I am shelving books and I couldn't put one back up. A hand got it and put it in for me.

"Thanks,"I said before I turned to meet Jason's smile.

"Hey Angelina right?"he asked.

I nodded cos I didn't have the words to speak. Yes I have a MAJOR crush on Jason Chandler Smith. I've loved him ever since I saw him on ABDC. I lived in Jersey but I moved to L.A. in 2010.

"Hey you should hang with us at lunch,"he offered.

"Thanks but uh I'd rather not. Plus I work here during lunch,"I said awkwardly.

"That's a shame. It'd be really cool if you did. I bet Li and Annah would love to have another girl friend to hang with,"he smiled.

"I'll think about it,"I said quietly looking down.

"Okay, tell us when you made up your mind,"he said putting his finger under my chin and lifting it up so I met his eyes.

He waved bye before leaving me blushing, hypervenilating, and a complete mess. Oh the things he do to me....

Hiiiiii wow I'm awkward. So I decided to add some #Jaselina in it cos I felt like it XD haha Ang.

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 497K 47
After battling with a life threatening disease, Stephanie finally got the all clear on her health. She was free to live her life. She is start...
133K 6.4K 62
"Hoodie Series βœ”" [BOOK 1] Carly Myers who is always called a creepy nerd is well known by the whole school with the nickname "Hoodie" because she a...
1.8M 49K 28
Ashleyah Fox is that quite nerdy girl none notices. The one who's always wearing the long sleeved shirts and big bulky, black rimmed glasses. Complet...
620K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­