Alien Invading My Heart

By BubblyBlackButterfly

They came. And they took everything from us. They took our homes, our loved ones, our freedom ...our lives. N... More

Chapter 1 II The Beginning
Chapter 2 II Everything's different now
Chapter 3 II An Experiment
Chapter 4 II Place we used to call home
Chapter 5 II Funny little creatures
Chapter 6 II I love you
Chapter 7 II Now you know how to call us
Chapter 8 II Kayden
Chapter 9 II Electricity discharge
Chapter 10 II Shame on you
Chapter 11 II I'm not helping you
Chapter 12 II My beautiful little girl
Chapter 13 II I want to forget
Chapter 14 II He's kinda hot though
Chapter 15 II She is human
Chapter 16 II I just want to have fun
Chapter 17 II Nimueh
Chapter 18 II King's sister
Chapter 19 II We need to talk
Chapter 20 II Ultrrians don't believe in love
Chapter 22 II Brother!
Chapter 23 II I can't be hurt
Chapter 24 II I don't believe in fairytales
Chapter 25 II Bad boy Alien Prince
Chapter 26 II So, what will it be
Chapter 27 II Fight
Chapter 28 II What's happening
Chapter 29 II Your dad is a tool
Chapter 30 II Fights and Cigarettes
Chapter 31 II Birthday
Chapter 32 II Spider
Chapter 33 II Panic attack
Chapter 34 II Love is a disease
Chapter 35 II That's what she said
Chapter 36 II Kayden's story: Part 1
Kayden's story: Part 2
Kayden's story: Part 3
Chapter 37 II Tiny spark
Chapter 38 II No stopping now
Chapter 39 II Perfidious bastard
Chapter 40 II Fine
Chapter 41 II Back to the seventh circle of hell
Chapter 42 II Trix
Chapter 43 II The Talk
Chapter 44 II Stupid like that
Chapter 45 II Earthly
Chapter 46 II Common sense
Chapter 47 II Seeing red
Chapter 48 II Because you're human
Chapter 49 II Drug or a Cure
Chapter 50 II They can never know

Chapter 21 II Broken boy

11.4K 466 42
By BubblyBlackButterfly

Layla's POV

I exited classroom and went to Rose. We started walking

"What is he doing here?"- I asked Rose referring to Kayden. I turned to him and he gave a smirk and a wave. I just couldn't understand how he would help. Only thing he was good for is annoying me.

"You shake that ass Lay"- I heard Kayden saying suddenly. That asshole gave me that stupid nickname last week and he was calling me like that ever since. I just rolled my eyes slightly annoyed and started walking faster trying to move as far away from him as it was possible.

"Yeah that's it!"- he said. I closed my eyes and started counting to ten. Still angry.

How dare he? He was talking to me like he talked to his whores. Maybe they liked it, but I didn't.

Image of him and Cora sucking their faces off came into my mind making me extremely angry.

I turned around and Rose stepped away. Smart girl.

Kayden came closer with arrogant expression on his face. It was just like he was asking me to slap him. He raised an eyebrow challenging me. Heat rose into my cheeks and I slapped him so hard that my hand hurt.

Adrian laughed and I glared at him. That made him stop and move away. Smart guy.

Kayden didn't look so playful anymore. He seemed angry.

He titled his head never taking his gaze off of me.

"That is not fair, little girl"- he said coming closer.

"What? You mean slapping you, 'cause boy, it felt good"

"They all say that"- he said looking deeply into my eyes. His glowing hazel eyes weren't making me as uncomfortable as they should.

"Who? Your whores? Good for you"- I said angrily. He raised his eyebrow.

"Feisty, I like it"

"Your mum is feisty"- I said not knowing what else to say. That made him flinch and his eyes to darken a bit.

"What? Did I hit the weak point?"- I said making him angrier by a second.

"I would suggest you to keep those lips shut"- he said.

"Are you having a bit of mummy issues? Can't handle the truth?"

"The truth, my love, it that you", he said putting his finger on my chest, "are a petty little creature that is so far behind me in evolution that your only argument against me is my fucking mother"

Anger boiled in me and I raised my hand to slap him again but he coughed it.

Before I could blink, I was standing face ageist the cold wall. Kayden's hot body was pressed on my beck. Although he was extremely pale, even for Ultrrian, he was very warm.

Tingles appeared on places his skin touched mine.

He held my hand on my back.

He got closer if it's even possible and lowered his head to my ear.

"If you ever try to do that I won't be held responsible for the things that will happen to you"- he said as his breath tickled my skin.

"You're a monster"- I said bitterly.

"Oh, my dear Lay, you have no idea how right you are"- he said and moved away leaving me speechless.

Rose ran my way and asked me if I'm okay. I nodded still thinking about his response.

She started saying something about me being stupid and careless, but I just didn't listen.

Kayden wasn't what I thought he is; a dark, evil monster that likes to abuse girls he sleeps with... well... maybe he was a little bit of that, but ...

"Rose, come on"- Adrian said and we started walking.

...in the end he was just a broken boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 69 32
Maxine is an 18-year-old girl who is bored and lonely, living in California in the year 2351. She's always been fascinated with how humans used to li...
228K 9.6K 34
When an Alien ship came to anchor just outside Earth's atmosphere and contacted humans for the first time, the whole planet was in an uproar. People...
77K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
5.9K 348 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...