Chapter 21 II Broken boy

Layla's POV

I exited classroom and went to Rose. We started walking

"What is he doing here?"- I asked Rose referring to Kayden. I turned to him and he gave a smirk and a wave. I just couldn't understand how he would help. Only thing he was good for is annoying me.

"You shake that ass Lay"- I heard Kayden saying suddenly. That asshole gave me that stupid nickname last week and he was calling me like that ever since. I just rolled my eyes slightly annoyed and started walking faster trying to move as far away from him as it was possible.

"Yeah that's it!"- he said. I closed my eyes and started counting to ten. Still angry.

How dare he? He was talking to me like he talked to his whores. Maybe they liked it, but I didn't.

Image of him and Cora sucking their faces off came into my mind making me extremely angry.

I turned around and Rose stepped away. Smart girl.

Kayden came closer with arrogant expression on his face. It was just like he was asking me to slap him. He raised an eyebrow challenging me. Heat rose into my cheeks and I slapped him so hard that my hand hurt.

Adrian laughed and I glared at him. That made him stop and move away. Smart guy.

Kayden didn't look so playful anymore. He seemed angry.

He titled his head never taking his gaze off of me.

"That is not fair, little girl"- he said coming closer.

"What? You mean slapping you, 'cause boy, it felt good"

"They all say that"- he said looking deeply into my eyes. His glowing hazel eyes weren't making me as uncomfortable as they should.

"Who? Your whores? Good for you"- I said angrily. He raised his eyebrow.

"Feisty, I like it"

"Your mum is feisty"- I said not knowing what else to say. That made him flinch and his eyes to darken a bit.

"What? Did I hit the weak point?"- I said making him angrier by a second.

"I would suggest you to keep those lips shut"- he said.

"Are you having a bit of mummy issues? Can't handle the truth?"

"The truth, my love, it that you", he said putting his finger on my chest, "are a petty little creature that is so far behind me in evolution that your only argument against me is my fucking mother"

Anger boiled in me and I raised my hand to slap him again but he coughed it.

Before I could blink, I was standing face ageist the cold wall. Kayden's hot body was pressed on my beck. Although he was extremely pale, even for Ultrrian, he was very warm.

Tingles appeared on places his skin touched mine.

He held my hand on my back.

He got closer if it's even possible and lowered his head to my ear.

"If you ever try to do that I won't be held responsible for the things that will happen to you"- he said as his breath tickled my skin.

"You're a monster"- I said bitterly.

"Oh, my dear Lay, you have no idea how right you are"- he said and moved away leaving me speechless.

Rose ran my way and asked me if I'm okay. I nodded still thinking about his response.

She started saying something about me being stupid and careless, but I just didn't listen.

Kayden wasn't what I thought he is; a dark, evil monster that likes to abuse girls he sleeps with... well... maybe he was a little bit of that, but ...

"Rose, come on"- Adrian said and we started walking.

...in the end he was just a broken boy.