Bedroom Window View...

By mica_blue

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell i... More

Bedroom Window View...
Talk about embarrassing...
He KNEW!!!!!
My cat's second home
Planned...
What the twins know
Scarlet Anderson
I guess Scarlet's my new Friend
Hide and Seek?
I'm 'it'...
My First Kiss
Am I pretty?
Flirting
West Gray
A Surprising Start of the Day
Evil Marshmallows
Sky Pays a Friendly Visit
Busted!
Extra Chapter: "What's your name?"
A Jealous Boy is a Difficult Person to Talk to
Phone Call
My New Name
I'm A Good Liar
What Stunned the Audience...
West's Friends
She Found a New Target
A Strange Turn of Events
A Great Night
Naomi has...Friends?
Stupid Assumptions
Tyler's...What?
Perfect Help
Before Departure
Operation: Look Seductive
Something About West Gray
Complications
Enjoying the Circumstances
Just Be Yourself
Why She Dropped By
A Strange Dream... Or Not
Oh...You're Back
Worries
The Bomb
The Failed Attack
How Can You Smile Like That?
Is This Goodbye?
West, Approved By All
The Last Line
From Someone Else's Point of View
Extra Chapter: One Broken Heart Can Lead to New Love
Extra Chapter: Why She Fell in Love with Him

Awkward in the Closet

76.6K 2K 210
By mica_blue

Naomi Carter

“That was some scary shit…” mumbled Brett, he looked so relieved right now. Well, who can blame him? I mean Cherry is pretty scary. Oh, hey! That rhymed. I giggled, “Scary Cherry.”

Logan gathered up the pieces of papers and I wished that I would be King. Everyone took a piece of paper and I squeezed my eyes shut before looking at mine.

“So who’s the king?” asked Ace who was looking sourly at his drawn paper, guess he also must’ve wanted to be king.

I blinked when I saw the letter that was scrawled on my paper. K

I abruptly stood up, and announced that I was the king. I can’t believe that for once after coming here, I actually got lucky.

I sat down when they asked what command I’d give. Hmmm… I haven’t thought about that. I decided to go with something simple but long. “Number thirteen, go outside and in the middle of the dance floor, lie down on the floor for half an hour while number two will take a picture of you while also keeping time."

Logan frowned at me as he stood, "An hour? Why so long?" he asked.

I blushed, I don't really know why I thought of that command but, if he only lied down for a minute then I don't think that would be so fun.

“Quit whining Logan,” said Walker. “Just do the deed.” He turned to the others, “So? Who’s number two?”

Suzie shyly raised her hand. Aww… I’m glad I was able to give them some time alone.

They left the room, Logan quite unhappy, while Suzie looking like she didn’t know what to do. They’re so cute.

I grinned as my eyes kept following the two until the door closed. Laura took everyone’s papers. I saw Scarlet take out her phone and took a quick shot of her cute boyfriend who was grumbling about the stupid cotton buds. He caught Scarlet trying to take another photo and glowered. Scarlet just giggled in response.

West was looking pretty content. Walker was looking bored. I expected Sky to be looking bored and glum as well but I caught him staring at Summer who was cheerfully talking to Josh about what extremely embarrassing commands they should try. I felt myself smile at the sight of Sky Anderson jealous. I never thought he’d be like this when faced with jealousy. So cute.

Ace on the other hand was now focused on his game again. As Laura passed the boxes around, he just took one, peeked at it then frowned when again he wasn’t lucky enough to become the king. “Oh yeah,” I heard someone say in a triumphant whisper. I glanced at the person and found a grinning West. Before he said a command he stood up and… did he just peek at Sky’s number?

Immediately he covered his mouth as if to keep himself from laughing and then he accidentally made eye contact with me. I blushed under his intense gaze, but then he was slightly jerking his chin. What does that mean?

Was he trying to tell me something? He kept doing it, his eyes desperately trying to make me understand him. And when I slowly looked at what he meant, I understood. He wanted me to look at Summer’s number.

I nodded in understanding and scooted a little closer to Summer who was sharing numbers with Scarlet and Josh.

I didn’t know what to do and looked at West for help. He rolled his eyes at me and sat back down. By now people were starting to ask who was the king and West was not confessing until I got the Summer’s number.

I went to Summer and showed her my number, “Hey, do you know who’s the king?”

She smiled at me, such a cheerful girl. She showed me hers saying, “Nah, I wish I was the king again, but I ended up with number five.”

I smiled and turned away just when Scarlet stole her attention back and I looked at West and mouthed, “FIVE!”

He smiled approvingly and told everyone he was the king.

He sat back, pretending to think and then said in a very happy voice. “Number seven, make out with number five for five minutes.”

Some of us gasped, and I looked at Summer whose mouth was wide open. I looked over to Sky who couldn’t seem to care less, but I don’t think that will last. Once he finds out that Summer’s –

“C-can you give a different order your majesty?” asked Summer.

West shook his head, “I’m sorry little servant, but my command will remain as it is.”

She frowned at him with burning cheeks. “But I’m number five!” I saw Sky’s head jerk in her direction. “What if number seven’s a girl?” she asked.

Walker gave her a playful remark, “Then that would be so much more fun.”

She glared at him.

“So, who’s number seven?” asked a very curious West.

Sky said nothing, everyone was starting to look at each other’s numbers and then the great Ace peeked at Sky’s. “SKY’S NUMBER SEVEN!!!”

The menacing look Sky gave Ace caused the poor boy to go pale and shrink back in terror.

West on the other hand was perfectly unafraid. He slung his arm around his buddy and said in an playful tone, “Now, my quiet and cold minion, you shall have to deflower that fair young maiden.”

The guys laughed and Sky shot daggers at West who, thankfully, removed his arm from around him before it ended up broken. “So, will you do my command or shall we hear one of your deep dark secrets. You know they’re all interested in something you think is worth hiding. But of course, you must first come to an agreement with Summer, since if you pick secrets, she’ll have to tell her own secret as well.”

After a moment of tense silence, Sky stood up, took Summer’s hand and headed for the closet. Before they disappeared from view, he glared at us and said, “Time it.” He slammed the door shut.

Everyone gaped at the closet door. I can’t believe they’re –

“Oh my gosh,” squealed Elaine who ran towards the closet and bent down to eavesdrop. Ace followed, then Brett, then Josh, next was Scarlet, then Ricky, and soon everyone (including me) had their ears pressed to the closet door.

Damn, we couldn’t hear a thing. West was the only one who didn’t bother with it. He kept his eyes on his watch and then he announced, “Times up! You two can come out now.”

We all screamed silently, scurrying off and away from the closet before I opened.

We all settled back into our former seats, panting and nervously trying to act as if we had never done anything wrong. I can’t even imagine anyone getting caught by Sky. I twirled my curled brown hair around my index finger and sighed with relief that my hair wasn’t ruined. It doesn’t often get all pretty like this that’s why I don’t want t to get ruined.

Hey wait a minute. The closet doors still haven’t opened. We all stared at the closet. 1…2…3 minutes passed.

After five more minutes, the closet opened. Out came a Sky, his hair messy (well… messier than usual) and his face looked flushed, then followed by… Summer. Her hair was as messy as Sky’s like someone kept running their hands through them. The bottom of her blouse was still lifted up and her face was bright red.

Oh.

West grinned, and when Sky went back to sit next to him he patted Sky on the back and I read from his lips the words that he whispered to Sky, “You can thank me later.”

I think I saw Sky Grin for a split second.

Summer wouldn’t tell us anything and she quickly wanted to start the next round. She looked dazed and lightheaded.

The next king was Walker. Again.

“Dammit!” hissed Ace.

“Number nine, tell a random guy you’re in love with him.”

Scarlet stood and shrugged. Ricky had removed the cotton buds from his nose since four turns had already passed and he glared at Walker.

Scarlet just winked at Ricky and opened the door. Just at that moment, someone was passing by. Scarlet grabbed his arm to stop him. He was a cute fella, though not near enough to be grouped with West and his friends. He almost spilled his drink. “What the hell was tha –“ His next words seemed to have been forgotten as he stared admiringly at the red-haired girl who was smiling up at him.

“Um…c-can I help you?” he stammered.

“I’m in love with you,” she said with fake embarrassment. The guy became as red a potato, I mean tomato.

Just as suddenly as she confessed out of the blue, she turned her back on him and closed the door in his face.

“Happy?” she asked Walker who smiled. The next turn’s king was Ricky. He laughed. “Number ten, go out to the dance floor, and squeal like a girl twice saying ‘I love Justin Bieber’.”

Ace looked horrified. Guess he’s number ten.

It wasn’t only me who noticed his expression. Brett smirked “So brat, the order or your dark secret?”

Ace whined trying to say that he wanted to quit, but everyone was prepared to lock him in the room until he’d choose. “Fine!” he growled. “I pick the stupid command.”

“Good boy,” said Elaine.

We all followed him out to make sure he wouldn’t just bolt. He looked really stiff among the dancing people around him. Ace took a deep breath, gave a shrill squeal and said those humiliating words twice. As soon as that was over he pushed past the staring crowd and ran back into the room.

We all laughed and followed him. He was back at the corner, hugging his legs and sulking gloomily. He eyed Ricky. “I hate you.”

Logan and Suzie came back, Suzie showed us multiple photos of Logan lying glumly on the floor, receiving strange looks. But he didn’t look too unhappy from the other shots, he even gave Suzie some sexy poses.

Logan saw Ace in the corner. “What up with him?”

“He found out that he was in love with JB,” sighed Josh.

“I am NOT!!!” shouted Ace. Elaine gathered up the papers and we drew from the box once again. Logan became the king. He grinned evilly. I have a bad feeling about this. “Number one,” he said. “Give number fourteen a hickey.”

I gasped. I was number fourteen…

“Looks like Naomi’s one of the two,” chuckled Walker. “Who’s the other?”

West slowly held out his paper that had the number 1 on it.

The guys pushed us into the closet. And it was so dark in it after they had locked us in.

Holy crabs. What should I do? West and I are standing so close in this dark cramped place and my heart won’t quiet down. If this keeps up, even West will hear it. Suddenly, the lights turned on. I blinked and saw West’s hand on the switch. He looked so cool and handsome. His sandy blonde hair invited your touch, and his eyes… so… mesmerizing. Those emerald green eyes that….were…looking at me.

I felt my face grow hot. I automatically averted my eyes and self-consciously tried to lower the skirt that revealed too much skin.

“What are you doing?” he asked quietly.

“Nothing…”

“Naomi.”

“The skirt is too short!” I blurted meeting his eyes that were sparkling with amusement. “What’s so funny?” I puffed.

He chuckled. “I think it looks nice on you,” he laughed and then coughed when he realized what he just said.

My face grew five times hotter. “You do?” I said.

He was blushing now. But he surveyed me from head to toe, “I think you look beautiful,” he said to himself.

I was speechless.

“What’s with the creepy smile?” he asked quirking a brow.

I didn’t know I was smiling, grinning in fact. I tried to wipe it off but it ended up coming back no matter what I did and West cracked up. “Okay Naomi, stop it. Your face is too funny.”

I frowned.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. And then he sobered up and stared at me, he started playing with my face, squeezing it, stretching it, and twisting it to form weirder expressions. “Iwf ywou downt stop, Iw’ll spi on wou.” Translation: If you don’t stop, I’ll spit on you.

He grinned and released my cheeks.

He stared at me for a long time. “It’s strange…” he said unconsciously.

“What’s strange?” I asked a little breathlessly. He wasn’t aware that his face was inches from mine.

“How can such a cute creature like you not have had a boyfriend…” he said, “the guys at your school must all be blind…”

“Will you be my boyfriend then?” I unintentionally said.

I waited in fear for him to take it as a humiliating joke or pull away. But instead, he laughed. I just stood there awkwardly, listening to the wonderful sound of his laugh. I love his laugh. And I waited for him to stop and explain to me what was so funny.

“You actually said that,” he said trying to catch his breath. “Did you know I’ve been trying to figure out when I should ask you to be my girlfriend and here you go just saying it without a second thought.”

I blinked and my heart was trying to leap out of my chest. H-h-he… He said GIRLFRIEND.

“You want me to be your girlfriend?” I asked in awe.

He blushed. “Well, I confessed to you, didn’t I?” he said looking embarrassed.

“So you meant it at that time?” I said.

He frowned, “Of course I meant it.”

“You did?”

He sighed, “I did.”

“I love you too!” I said jumping up and down out of happiness. This is so unbelievable! West Gray really does love me!!!

He stared at me, “How can you say something so easily when it took me a whole night with only three hours of sleep to decide on finally saying.”

My heart filled with something weird. “You didn’t sleep?”

He unwillingly admitted it.

“So that’s why you were so grumpy this morning,” I said.

He shrugged, “There’s that, and the fact that you told me to go away.”

“But I was dressing up as Nash Carter!” I said in my defense.

“You were dressing up in front of the twins!?” he said a little angrily.

“What!? NO! No I was not! I was already dressed, it was just the wig that I was –“ I stopped. “Why are we in here again?” I asked him.

That seemed to have caught him off guard. Seems like he also forgot why we were in the closet. “I was supposed to give you a hickey.”

I blushed bright red.

He looked at me, “Naomi?”

“Y-yes?”

“Do you know what a hickey is?”

I nodded.

He wasn’t making any move of approaching me.

“GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!” yelled Ace. His voice made me jump and then lose my balance, tripping on my own feet and landing in West’s arms.

His eyes locked with mine, he bent his head and stopped inches from me. His eyes were seeking something from me… what was it?

He wanted my permission.

Idiot. Of course I’d want him to kiss me.

He smiled in response and lowered his lips…but not to meet mine. He kissed my neck. I gasped when he suddenly did that. His lips felt so warm… so soft. And then he turned me a little, his hand ran through my hair, lifting it off my neck and his lips traveled kisses there.

And then he started sucking on my skin. It sent shivers of pleasure. What the hell was that?

He was so gentle, so very gentle.

And then it was over.

I stared at him. My mind was cloudy. I couldn’t think.

He stared back, “Don’t look at me like that or I might do something I shouldn’t.”

He opened the door and took my hand.

I emerged from the closet with a kiss mark from West Gray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 789 25
Kaveh smiled a little at the question, almost letting out a chuckle, "You're being awfully nice." He says as his voice trails off at the last words...
249K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
Hideaway By Rin

Teen Fiction

4.7M 185K 42
(Previously known as The Cinderella's Bad Boy) ------- "Be your own kind of Cinderella" ............ (Extended Summary inside) All Rights Reserved. ...
5.4K 301 6
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ javier and maeve make a bet. and whoever begs for sex first, loses. [age-gap / singe-mom] When newly divorced Maeve walked into the...