R5 Imagine Journal

By OshmygoshR5

R5 one shots, imagines, and preferences! Request whatever you would like and I would be thrilled to write for... More

Riker - Comforting You
Ryland Imagine For Lara
Ross Imagine - Cruise
R5 Preference - Your First Baby
Riker - Spending the Night
Ross Imagine for Rebeca
Song Preference Stay With Me
Song Preference- Lucky
Preference Fan Physically Hurts You
Song Preference Not A Love Song
Riker imagine for Taryn
Ross Cheating imagine for Rebeca
Riker Imagine for Wren (Partnership)
Getting Caught - Ryland Imagine for Lara
Rydellington- Ratliff's sick
Ross Imagine- Friend Jealousy
Riker Cuddling Imagine
Ross Imagine Visit him on tour
Riker imagine (Partnership part 2)
Riker Imagine (best friends with Rocky)
Riker - love hate relationship
Preview for Riker Imagine
Ross Imagine, THEY come to see you on tour.
Ross Imagine - Ross taking care of the babies
Ross Imagine - He visits you on tour (Part 2)
Rocky Imagine (AU) - College
Ellington Ratliff- He finds out he's a dad
Riker Christmas Imagine
Riker - Ski Trip
Riker Imagine - I Love You
Riker- A Peculiar Stranger
Riker - Proposing
Ross AU- Chemistry
Riker Imagine - Telling him you're pregnant
Riker (you're stealing him away) Request by Amelia
Best Friends with Rydel - Boys Flirting with You for Rachel
Ross Imagine - Parenthood
Ross Imagine - Parents Divorce, Ross comforts you
Riker Imagine - Road Trip
Ross Imagine- Smile
Ross - A Choice
Riker Bookstore
Trust
Ross AU Imagine - Eloping (Part 1)
Ryland Imagine The Other Girl
Riker Au- City Boy
Rocky Imagine Safe (Part 1)
Rocky Imagine- Safe (Part 2)
Ross Imagine "I can't believe you talked me into this!
Rocky- Safe (Part 3)
Riker Imagine - Ice Cream
Riker Imagine - Jealous
Rocky Safe Imagine (Last Part 4)
Riker Imagine- Thoughtless
Riker Imagine- Snowballs
Riker Imagine- Forbidden Love
New Years Kiss

Coffee Shop Crazy

448 12 1
By OshmygoshR5

She stood in line waiting for coffee. She didn't usually go to this shop, she was more of a Starbucks girl than a small cafe type of person, but she decided to check it out just this once. It really was actually pretty cool. It was rustic, and unique it had certain elements you wouldn't see at your run of the mill Starbucks. The name was Remy's House of Coffee. You could tell because it was plastered upon the large chalkboard menu that was hand decorated with chalk. She looked to see that there here were a few people in front of her in line. She reached into the pocket of jeans, and pulled out her phone, and a pair of white headphones. She plugged the headphones into her phone, and turned on her music to shuffle. The first song to come up was by a favorite band of hers R5, one of her favorite songs too: "Wanna Be Your Everything."
"Ooh, oh oh, ah oh oh oh." She quietly hummed to the beginning of the song. She tapped her foot, and nodded her head to the music; as the song progressed she began to quietly sing without even noticing it.

"Cause you're all I want, all I need and I wanna be your everything. You're all I want, all I need and I wanna be your everything".

"Ooh, oh oh, ah oh oh oh" her headphones weren't up to loud so she could vaguely hear her surroundings. She thought she heard somebody else behind her harmonizing to the same tune. She took one ear bud out, and then could clearly hear the person behind her harmonizing with her. She deciphered it to be a male voice, and a great one. She stopped singing, and turned around to place a face to the voice. Her jaw dropped when she saw him standing there. The boy she was harmonizing with was none other than Rocky Lynch.

"Hey" he muttered. she being a quiet and shy type of girl blushed a bright red. He probably heard her singing; obviously he did since he was harmonizing along with her. She was so embarrassed. Rocky Lynch, the Rocky Lynch that was in the band that made the song she was just singing, was standing right behind her. Rocky Lynch that was in the band that she was in love with, and knew every single lyric to every song they made. He said hey to her, and she realized she should probably say hi back. She tried to work up the courage to reply to the extremely attractive band member that she had been in love with for years, she had dreamed of this moment for a long time and now she couldn't even speak.

"Umm..." She started. She opened her mouth to reply to him, but nothing came out. Standing there with her mouth wide open, and no words coming out made her blush even more. Come on this was the Rocky Lynch that she had drooled over with his amazing long hair, and gorgeous smile. He was here at this coffee shop standing right behind her; there had to be something she could say.

"What can I get for you?" The female barista spoke up in front of her. She had been so focused on her embarrassing conversation, or lack there of, with Rocky that she didn't notice she was next. She turned back to the barista.

"Uh...Caramel Latte." She stuttered.

"And a coffee. Black." Rocky spoke up, she turned around in a bit of confusion. Rocky winked at her only to tell the barista "On the same order."

"That'll be $5.11" The barista spoke. Rocky handed the barista a crisp $10 bill making her blush, he was actually paying for her. She walked further down from the counter to where there was a hanging sign that said "Pick up" After the lady gave Rocky his change he joined her to where she was standing.

"Um...thanks. I mean you didn't have to do that, but thank you."

"Of course I did, and you're welcome." He was so smooth with his words, nothing like she was. She could feel her heart beating out of his chest. Little did she know that being that in her presence Rocky found himself a little nervous as well, she was really pretty. Gorgeous actually. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name." Rocky asked.

"Um...its..."

"Well...that was a great song you were singing there." She put her hands over her reddening face.

"I cant believe I was singing, oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? You have a pretty voice."

"Oh uhh...seriously? I mean well thanks you too. Not necessarily that your voice is pretty, b-but that you have a nice one. You being in a band and all obviously you have a good voice." She took a deep breath and cringed. Rocky laughed, but she couldn't get over the fact of how much she was embarrassing herself. She liked him a lot, and now he was taking an interest in her.

"Caramel Latte, and Coffee." The two drinks were set up on the counter. Rocky was quick to grab them both.

"Well...won't you join me? Its not too bad of a place for a first date?"

"Are you asking me out?" She tucked her face into her shoulder a little as she asked, almost afraid of the response she would get from the rash question.

"Well I did just buy your drink; the least you could do is go on a date with me." He winked once more sending flutters to buzz around her body. She just nodded, and looked deep into his wide eyes and she followed him to their table.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well I'm traditionally from a really small town. I was sick of it, so I moved here to find some adventure. I don't know now, its kind of scary."

"Well to be honest, I moved here from a small town too, in Colorado. I was plenty scared moving here, but now I couldn't be happier."

"How did you do it; how did you finally get used to it all. I feel like a fish out of water."

"Well I found out that with the right people..." Rocky leaned in very close, close enough she thought she might faint. She took in how he smelled. It was like heaven. His muscle shirt clung to him almost revealing his gorgeous torso. His hair was up in his regular attractive man bun. He tucked a piece of her long hair behind his ear. "life becomes a lot easier." He whispered, finishing his romantic statement. His lips were so close she could see the texture of them. They were large, and pink and all she could think about was how they would feel on hers. She blinked trying to knock herself out of the daze. For some reason she was no longer level headed around him. She could feel her mind floating away and into the clouds.

"Well I guess I'll be lucky if I find people like you did."

"Yea I mean it took a while, but I think I just found the right people. Or person." She wished she would've said something sweet and romantic like he did, but not much came from her mouth for the first few moments.

"Yea." Was all she could stumble to say.

"Well you know, if you ever need somebody to be the right person give me a call." Rocky took a sharpie out of the butt pocket of his skinny black jeans, picked up her arm by her wrist, and wrote his number on his wrist. He signed his signature neatly under the number, and graciously kissed her hand. "I hate to leave like this, but I have a feeling we'll see each other again." Rocky winked, picked up his coffee and left through the café door.

It was only a day until she called him back. They made plans at a fancy restaurant, and when they tried to start their date Rocky was more nervous than she was. The shoe was on the other foot as he fumbled around his words and actions just as she did before. They didn't even eat at the restaurant. They got up and decided to do something crazy. Meeting at that coffee shop some how made each other crazy. They were definitely crazy for each other. And that's where they came from.

"That's where the tattoos came from momma?" your six-year-old daughter asked.

"Yup. Your dad got the Remys coffee cup tattooed on his arm, and I got the signature he signed tattooed on my wrist."

"But you'd only known each other for a day, how did you know you wanted those tattoos if you didn't even know where your relationship was going." Your older 12-year-old sister answered.

"It just felt right. Even if the relationship went nowhere I knew I still wanted to remember the experience. There was nothing more thrilling then those first few days when I met your father. Not until you and your sister were born. Rocky walked by the girls bed room.

"DADDY!" the girls yelled.

"Hey babes. Not in bed yet?"

"No we convinced mom to tell us the story of how you met again." Rocky smirked, and looked at you. He knew you couldn't resist that story. Rocky bent over and kissed your cheek. Then he kissed both of the girls on the top of their heads.

"Goodnight. I love you girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 83 27
A Max Mills fanfiction! Ty for 4.1K reads
43.7K 1.2K 91
+ยฐโœซ*โ€ขโญ‘๐ŸŒŒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ - ( ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ ) โhe was sunshine I was midnight rainโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - the adoptive daughter of Seg...
20.9K 1K 8
"She seems... Familiar" Recognizing the girl with blue eyes and blonde hair standing in front of him. He wished to befriend Nanase Tsubasa-the friend...
28.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.