「 fun ∶ taegi 」

By neverrevisitthis

" So what if I did change my ways because of you? Taehyung-ah, I'll never regret that. " More

❛ 2 ❜
❛ 3 ❜
❛ 4 ❜
❛ 5 ❜
❛ 6 ❜
❛ 7 ❜
❛ 8 ❜

❛ 1 ❜

8K 353 35
By neverrevisitthis

Yoongi felt the paper slip through his fingertips as his eyes closed. The loud sigh escaping his lips made him feel even worse. It was a sign of weakness and tiredness - two things that have been torturing him for a while now.

"Now what?" The boy asked himself unable to come up with an answer that would satisfy him.

"That's it, Min Yoongi," He spoke out loud to himself, "You're gonna die poor."

A chuckle was heard from the doorway but the boy didn't react. Instead, he let his body relax more on the chair as the person came closer.

"Why are you talking to yourself? Are you going crazy?" Seokjin, his roommate, asked with the most casual tone as he sat next to him.

"That's not good for your health, you know," He continued since Yoongi wasn't acknowledging him at all, "Running around finding jobs and then getting fired."

"Why did you come here, hyung?" The already bored bored by their conversation younger, questioned him.

"I live here too," Jin reminded him somewhat hurt but quickly shrugged it off as he knew that's how Yoongi was, "Anyways, the others are coming over for a movie night--"

"No."

"I already invited them I can't--"

"I'm not in the mood."

"I'm cooking."

The boy's head shot up from its position on the table and the elder smirked. He saw the younger bite his lip unable to resist the thought of delicious food.

"Okay, I'm glad we cleared that." Jin reached over to the other male and ruffled his mint green hair but immediately got pushed away.

"Hyung! I hate when people touch my hair." A scary glare was shot at the elder.

"Oh, I know."

And with a wink, the hyung exited and left Yoongi alone to clean up the room.

× × ×

| 160427 |

A/N
Word count: 330
So, that's extremely short but it's because I don't wanna make a massive chapter and have to deal with timeskips while he's cleaning.
I promise it gets better so keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
93.9K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!