Sex Before Love (Drarry)

Von ryouta_raven

A few years after the War of Hogwarts and the death of Lupin, Fred, and countless others, Draco and Harry run... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Pub Night (a.k.a Seamus and Harry's night)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
IMPORTANT!!! Author's Note

Chapter 11

8.8K 298 505
Von ryouta_raven

^Harry's POV^

"Daaad!" Albus crowed, running into their bed at- Draco later said- an ungodly hour of the morning.

"Lorcan owled me! He asked if I could come over in a few weeks, to stay for the rest of the summer."

"Hmmm?" Harry said, sitting up and stretching, letting Draco's hand slip off his- bare- When did that happen?- chest.

"Ca- Can I go?" Albums asked, practically vibrating with excitement.

"Mrrrf," Draco muttered, sitting up slowly and leaning his head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry blushed, casting a quick glance at him.

"Y-yeah, sure, you can go." Harry said.

(Harry's A+ Parenting)

"YAAAAAY!" Albus shrieks, running out of the room at full speed.

Draco and Harry both winced. "For the love of Merlin and all that is magical, where does he get lungs like that?" Draco groaned.

Harry shrugged, then looked at Draco.

"Don't do that," he said, pouting.

Draco pouted in return. "But your shoulder's comfortable," he whined, nuzzling into Harry's neck.

(A/N That mental image killed me)

Harry laughed and looked down at Draco. He was almost sure that something was going to happen soon, just to spite him. There was no way he had a right to be this happy.

"Let's go back to bed," Draco whispered, pulling him back down to rest his head on the pillow and let Draco rest his head in his chest.

Harry struggled to get up, only putting a fourth of his energy into it. He would've been perfectly content to lie there all day, if not for the flashing at his fireplace, indicating that he had a call waiting.

Getting up, he walked over to the fireplace. Accepting the call, he saw Ron's face staring at him.

"Yeah?" he asked, getting comfortable in front of the fire.

"Help, Harry, for the love of Merlin!" Ron said exasperatedly, looking a cross between tired and murderous.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, tensing up and running every possible situation he could think of through his head.

"Your ex-wife, that's what!"

"And  your sister, Ronald!" Hermione's shrill voice came from outside the room.

Ron nodded, then looked imploringly at Harry.

"She came over the night you kicked her out, and hasn't left since, sayin' that someone's gonna pick her up soon."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Just- Just give her this," he said, reaching through the flames and handing him a rolled-up slip of paper.

Unrolling it, Ron smirked. "Oh, that's brilliant, Harry. I'll-"

"Actually, wait." he interrupted, turning to Draco.

"How do you and Theo get along?" he asked.

Draco snorted. "Not at all, our families had 'different views.'"

Nodding, Harry turned to Ron, smirked, and shrugged. "Go ahead. That'll get her out of your hair for a while."

Ron laughed semi-hysterically. "Thanks mate, this had better work."

The last thing that was heard before Harry turned back to Draco was Ron semi-running to Hermione, yelling something about how they could 'finally get that crazy bitch out of our lives, 'Mione!'

Harry smirked and walked over to the bed, laying back down next to Draco.

"What'd it say?" Draco asked, leaning his head on Draco's shoulder.

"It was a note from Theo saying that he had always loved her, and would she move in with him immediately."

Draco snorted. "Won't she see that it's fake?"

"She would if it was." Harry said proudly.

Draco looked up at Harry in shock.

"You got him to write it?"

Harry shrugged. "He owed us a debt."

"And Ginny-"

Harry snorted. "With the rumors that traveled through the school, she'll be happy to move right in and stay for a while."

Draco laughed and ruffled his hair. "My little evil genius."

Harry pushed into Draco's hand, grinning.

"Yours," he agreed.

Draco rolled on top of him, folding his hands and laying his head on top, pouting.

"You can't say things like that, Harry, you make me want to jump you." he complained.

"Why don't you?" Harry asked, thrusting his hips up, causing Draco to freeze and moan lowly.

"Good question," he growled, grinding back down and pulling off Harry's shirt in one quick move.

Harry gasped and fumbled to do the same, thrusting his hips up frantically.

Draco helped pull off his shirt, reaching with the other hand for his waistband, when-

"Whoa, whoa, Merlin, keep it in your pants, I did not need to see that." James yelled, backing out of the doorway.

Draco groaned, burying his head in the crook of Harry's neck. "Harry, your kids are the worst cockblock ever."

Harry, blushing, glared at James, who raised his hands in surrender and backed out, heading downstairs.

"I will never be able to look him in the face again." he groaned, hugging Draco to him.

Draco scoffed. "He's old enough to know what sex is, Harry."

"Yeah, but he's not supposed to see me doing it!" Harry protested.

Draco laughed and ruffled Harry's hair. "I'll jump you later, promise."

Pouting, Harry shook Draco's hand off his hair and headed towards the bathroom. "We should at least be able to have some fun in here, right?" He asked, turning and throwing a seductive smirk over his shoulder.

Nodding, Draco shot up and raced into the bathroom after him.

---------------------- page break ----------------------

^Draco's POV^

Tying a towel around his waist, he turned back towards Harry, panting slightly. "We have to do that again," he said, smiling.

Harry nodded, wincing every few steps. "Give me at least a week to recover."

The smile disappeared immediately, and worry filled Draco's mind. Hurrying over, he helped Harry over to the bed and laid him down. "A-are you okay?" He asked, smoothing his hair down.

Harry nodded, smiling slightly. I'll be fine, Draco, just give me an hour or so, I'm not used to being that... flexible."

Draco leaned down to kiss Harry's forehead. "I'll go make sure the kids have breakfast, then I'll be right back up, okay?"

(A/N Fluffity fluff fluff)

Harry nodded, eyes already closing.

Draco turned back in the doorframe to look at Harry, a soft smile curving over his features, then headed downstairs.

--- ---

"Kids?" Draco called, walking into the kitchen. "Want breakfast?"

It seemed like not even five seconds until they were all sitting impatiently at the table.

"Where's Dad?" Lily asked worriedly.

"He's- resting." Draco said, trying to figure out how to cook the frozen waffles that had made it into his hands.

"You put them in the toaster oven for 15 minutes," James said, rolling his eyes.

Hackles raising slightly, he obeyed, and was relieved when they came out fifteen minutes later, nice and warm.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" Draco asked, making one for himself and grabbing the syrup.

"Study," "Practice spells!" and "Sleep," James, Lily, and Albus said in that order.

"And you, mister?" Lily asked, practically inhaling the waffle.

"Draco," he corrected. "And I don't know yet, maybe practice cooking."

Nodding, they all turned back to their respective food and activities, and after a few uncomfortable seconds, Draco inhaled his waffle and headed back upstairs after nodding to all of them.

Stopping in the doorway, he stared at the strange situation in front of him.

Dean was standing at the foot of the bed, bent over laughing, as Harry glared at him, embarrassed.

"... What's going on?" He asked, stepping into the room and sitting on the bed next to Harry.

Dean took one look at Draco, then Harry, and cracked up again.

Draco looked at Harry, raising an eyebrow, and he blushed.

"He knows why I'm on bed rest." Harry grumbled, glaring at him.

Draco's eyes widened in realization, and he stifled a smirk. "Oh, okay."

"Other than that," Draco said, casting a heated glance at Harry, then turning back to Dean. "What brings you here?"

Dean immediately sobered and looked down. 

"He's sorry, Harry." he eventually said, softly.

Harry stiffened.

Draco looked between the two, and, seeing that no explanation was going to be offered, he sighed and walked over to stand near the bed.

Harry threw back the blanket so that Draco could get in, still looking blankly at Dean.

"And he can't tell me that himself." Harry said coldly.

"Would you listen?" Dean asked, wincing slightly as Harry's expression transformed into a glare.

Draco, realizing who they were talking about, laid his head against Harry's shoulder, sensing that he needed it. 

"Sweetie," he began, staying strong as Harry's glare transferred to him, softening slightly. "Be honest, you know you wouldn't listen."

Harry grumbled and turned his attention back to Dean.

"Why did he send you to tell me this?" Harry asked. From what he knew, Dean and Seamus kept in touch, but they hadn't really talked to each other in months. 

"Cause," Dean said uncomfortably, bringing his gaze back to his shoes. "We- We're dating."

Harry choked on his spit, coughing and hacking, forcing Draco to pound him on the back. "Merlin, Harry, try not to hack up a lung." he said, leaning against Harry.

"Whe-When did that happen?" 

"Yesterday," he answered softly. "Daphne cheated on him."

(A/N Yes, Daphne Greengrass, and I don't know why he makes bad decisions either.)

"He was drinking his sorrows away at home, I went over to see if he was okay, and, well, the rest is history." Dean said.

Dean smiled, then nodded towards Harry and Draco. "When did that happen?"

Draco and Harry- distracted from his slight disgust- both blushed, and Harry shrugged. "When Ginny was... out of the way."

Draco remembered exactly who Ginny had been 'out of the way' with.

------- page break ------

"So," Dean said, seeming to remember something. "Pub night on Thursday?"

Harry looked intently at Dean. "Will Seamus be there?"

Dean nodded. "Please, Harry, just let him apologize."

Harry stared at Dean for a few seconds, then nodded slowly. "What would happen to the kids?"

Dean looked uncomfortable. "No one else has space, or they need to find space too."

Harry sighed, Draco already trying to think of a way to fix that situation.

Draco snapped his fingers. "My parents."

Dean and Harry looked at him, confused.

"My parents could take care of all of them. They should have gotten back by now." Draco explained. "Mother's been wanting more grandkids, this'll be like having them."

"Y-you'd do that?" Harry asked, shocked.

"Of course I would," Draco said, smiling down at Harry.

"Thanks, man." Dean said, smiling.

Draco nodded, still looking at Harry.

"I'd better get going, then. See ya, Harry."

Harry nodded, and they were gone. He then turned back to Draco. "Gotten back?"

"They've been on a vacation with Scorpius, to one of our other establishments this summer."

Making an 'oh' shape with his mouth, Harry smiled up at Draco, leaning back against him, finally.

Draco fixed his position so that his hand was thrown over Harry's chest, and his head was on lying on top of Harry's.

"Do you want to do anything today?" Draco asked, looking down at Harry.

Harry shook his head, maneuvering so that he could be more comfortable. "Just want to lie here."

Draco smiled, and as he felt his eyes closing, he thought he felt Harry press a single kiss to his chin.

A/N
THE STORY IS NOT OVER!

So, I finally got this chapter out, writer's block is a bitch.

So so so sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out.

But, on the upside,

Fluff!

DEAMUS!!!!

J.K Rowling said that she was planning on making them a couple in canon, but she didn't want to detract attention from the Trio, so they can be considered canon, cause I don't think they married anyone else.

Thank you so much for all your comments, they make my day. :D

Also, Devon Murray is 5'3", and Alfred Enoch is 6'3", but for this story, just imagine that they're slightly closer in height.

-Raven

Edit: Thank you to everyone who brought this to my attention: SCORPIUS.
After facepalming for having forgotten a major part of the New Gen, I tried to fix it, tell me if it (or anything else) makes no sense.

*EDIT: I changed the Deamus scene. It's still Deamus, it just makes more sense. If anyone notices any problems with the new scene, plz comment :3*

*EDIT #2: If the title of this chapter says UNDER CONSTRUCTION, it's no longer true. I tried to delete that part of the title, not sure if it worked*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

312K 12K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
11.6K 2.2K 45
This must be a mistake... I scanned the crowd until I found the silver eyes. They looked back, blank. *** What happens when you're forced to spend ti...
679K 14.9K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
8.9K 845 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...