How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 44

7.3K 227 331
By ForeverEternity1717

(Aphmau)

We all still sat in the circle.

So far, the bottle hasn't landed on me.

Zenix spun the glass, and we all watched with anticipation. It slowed to a stop, landing on me

"Aphmau... truth or dare?"

"Dare" I smirked.

"I dare you to sing a song"

"Bu-"

"You have to"

I sighed and walked up to the machine. I picked Pity Party by Melanie Martinez and waited for the song to start.

"Did my indentations disappear, why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter, tell me why the hell no one is here, tell my what to do to make it all feel better. Maybe it's a cruel joke in me, whatever. Whatever. Just means there's way more cake for me. Forever. Forever.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. I'll cry until he candles burn down this place, I'll cry until my pity party's in flames. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. I'll cry until he candles burn down this place, I'll cry until my pity party's in flames."

I sang the song and when I finished up, everyone was silent.

"I know I'm not the best bu-"

"You were amazing!" Katelyn ran up and hugged me. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, really, I'm-"

"Shut up! You were better than Garroth!"

"It's true" Garroth chuckled and walked up to me, "seriously. I had no clue you could sing so well"

He hugged me and we sat back down around the circle.

I took he bottle and spun it. It landed on Dante and I thought of evil things.

"Truth or dare, Dante"

"Truth"

"How do you feel about Nicole?"

His face burned a brilliant red.

"I-I-I l-like her a-a lot"

Nicole blushed furiously and avoided eye contact with anyone. We all started laughing and enjoying their embarrassment.

"W-whatever!" He spun the bottle and it landed on Garroth again. "Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Kiss Aphmau"

"Okay"

"But not just a peck"

I blushed and then looked at Garroth. He smirked and held my waist. He pulled me onto his lap, and he smelled of alcohol.

Oooof course he's drunk

He placed his lips over mine, tasting of beer.

It's not like he was the only one drunk, by now Laurence was giggling and bumping into everything, Katelyn was acting all gushy and girly, and Zenix passed out.

I kissed back, being reminded of the time he first kissed me. He moved his hands from my waist, to grope my butt. I slapped his hands and he chuckled moving them back to my waist.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I didn't give it to him.

We pulled away, and I got off his lap, despite him begging for me to stay. Everyone who wasn't drunk looked shocked. I hid my red face and Garroth just chuckled.

"Don't look too surprised, it's easy to kiss the woman I love"

Love...

LOVE?!

I tried to steady my breathing.

It's okay, he's drunk. He doesn't mean it...besides, you love him so why would it be so bad?

I finally calmed myself down and glanced around the room. Garroth had just dared Nicole to do a handstand, so she was attempting that.

As I looked around, my eyes landed on Garroth. He was staring at me, smirking.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful" he shrugged taking another drink of his fourth beer bottle.

"I think that's enough alcohol for you" I insisted, reaching for the bottle. He pulled away and shook his head.

"This is the last one, I swear"

"Promise?"

He leaned in dangerously close, his nose a few inches from mine.

"Promise" his voice a mere whisper.

Our lips neared, and just as they brushed, Nicole finished her dare.

It was now three in the morning, and only four of us were awake.

Laurence, Garroth, Katelyn, and me.

Katelyn was falling asleep, but was still a little awake. The alcohol started to where off, and she was in an awkward stage between drunk and sober.

Which apparently meant she was bipolar and over emotional.

Laurence was still all giggly and loopy.

By four in the morning, Katelyn and Laurence had passed out in each other's arms.

"Follow me"

Garroth was till very drunk, and very flirty. He brought me to the other side of the house, where we couldn't hear the snores. He placed two hands on either side of my head on the wall. He leaned down, our noses brushing again.

"Aphmau..." he whispered before smashing his lips on mine. He moved his hands to my waist and tickled me. A muffled giggle erupted from my lips and i pushed gently on his chest. He pulled off my lips and rose a curious brow.

"Is something wrong?"

"Something tells me you want more than a few kisses"

"Maybe..."

"Not tonight"

"Why?" He complained.

"Cause you're drunk" I giggled and brushed some hair out of his face.

"I'm not that drunk"

I rolled my eyes and intertwined our fingers.

"I don't care, come on, let's go to sleep"

"Okay" he sighed and brought me to a bedroom.

He laid on the bed in only his boxers, and i just slept in his baggy T-shirt and my underwear. My jeans would've been too uncomfortable, and my T-shirt was too short.

But I could only have one thought all night.

Does he love me?

A/N .....YES I KNOW I MISSED A DAY! BUT I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP AND I AM STUDYING, AND MY BROTHERS GRADUATION, AND MY GRANDFATHER'S BURIAL. SO I HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE!
now that I'm done yelling, this book is coming to an end, hopefully by chapter 50. But do not panic! For Exquisite Pain already has ten chapters, and I have a good feeling about this one. Here's a little sneak peek

I have ten and a half written out, but I have thirty that I have the opening lines to.

Anyways, I hope it looks good so far. I always suck at descriptions, so that might change later. I love you all devils, byeeee.

Also, no stealing or I'll make it my mission to destroy your wattpad career.
*Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 66
Disclaimer:I don't own MCD it belongs to Aphmau Cover is made by me. Ask permission before trying to use the cover. Please don't follow the story pl...
9.4K 404 52
I remember when the world was silent. There was noting. I was destined to be the next lord. All I had to worry about was getting to bed on time. Yet...
414K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...
2.6K 78 20
With nothing left in her hometown, Y/N takes a step to bettering her life by accepting Aphmau's offer to move to Pheonix Drop. Her once uneventful an...