Defiance (Harry Potter)

By Liv_the_llama

Skylar Potter, sister of James Potter. They're in the same year, but he's a whopping ten months older. James... More

Very Heavy Editing
Chapter 1 (*)
Chapter 2 (*)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Question
Chapter 13
New story!
Chapter 14
Question
New!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Writing
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Poll!
Fixed!
Sorry
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last AN
Sequel

AN

4.1K 54 2
By Liv_the_llama

So guys, this first book is over. I know, I can't believe it either! I just felt that it was the right time. Don't worry though, there's plenty more drama where that came from. I just wanted to say thank you. I probably wouldn't have continued writing this without the votes and comments from you guys. Stay sweet and check out the second book; Annabella the Sidekick. I'll try to post it by Monday or Tuesday. Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
9.7K 148 18
You know him better than anyone. He's your best friend for almost 5 years now. However what happens when you realise you have feelings for him? Does...
3.4K 125 5
Y/N is introduced to the marauders through a childhood friend and is quickly integrated into their group. She soon develops unique relationships with...
7K 616 72
The Marauders once again return to Hogwarts, this time for their fifth and most adventurous year. James, Sirius, and Peter approach the end of their...