Chapter 19

I wake up absolutely freezing. "Sky? Can you hear me?" I hear someone ask. "Reggie." I say, opening my eyes. "Sky!" He shouts, pulling me up and holding me. "I appearated us to New York." He says calmly. Too calm for what just happened. I close my eyes, and brace myself. "I'm not going to yell, Love." Reggie says. "I'm not angry." He says. "I couldn't stand to see you suffer." I say, a tear falling down my face. Regulus kisses it away. "It wasn't any easier for me. You don't understand Sky. You had to drink it all. I had to make you." Reggie says, looking close to tears himself. I gently take his face in my hands. "We're okay." I say. He nods. "We're okay."
Reggie refuses to let me out of his arms that night. I put my head on his chest and listen to the steady beat of his heart. "I don't want to wait any longer Sky." He says softly, playing with my hair. "Wait for what?" I ask in reply. "To marry you. To make sure you're mine forever." Reggie says. I look at him, smiling. "I love you Reg. But you know how I feel about this." I say. "I know. But I love you Sky. I can imagine our lives after this is all over. You and I can get a house anywhere we want. We'll have a beautiful wedding. It'll be outside, of course. We'll have beautiful little babies who look just like their mommy. We'll grow old together, Sky. That's all I want in life." Reggie finishes, sliding something onto my finger. I look down to see a gigantic diamond. "Reggie!" I gasp. "My mum gave it to me. It was my grandmother's. It's only supposed to be given to your one true love. Since third year, I knew that was you." He finishes. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Skylar Potter, will you marry me?" Regulus asks, emotion sparkling in his blue eyes. "Yes. Of course I will!" I exclaim, kissing him. "I love you." He murmurs. "I love you too." I reply.

This was really short and I'm so so sorry. I've had a bit of writer's block lately. I'm still torn about whether or not Regulus should survive. The odds are better with two people.