The Farmers Daughter (a Luke...

By luke_bryan_lover_

Ashlynn is just a small town country girl from Texas who moves to Lessburg Georgia in hopes to start over, bu... More

Goodbye.
Bonfire
The treehouse
Lukes house
Authors note...
Date night
Layin' in his truckbed
Roadtrip
Authors note...
Welcome to the farm

Texas Was You

506 23 3
By luke_bryan_lover_

Luke's POV:
I woke up to Ashlynn kissing me and telling me to wake up. It was great.

"Okay. I'm. Up." I said I between kisses.

"Good because we need to get goin'." She said with her thick Texas draw.

"Noo stay here." I said and made a puppy dog face.

"Luke we're going together, you just need to get dressed, I'm ready." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Fine." I said giving in.

Once I was dressed we checked out and went to eat at McDonald's. I ordered for us and we both ate.

"So what's you dad like?" I asked.

"Well he's about six feet tall, he wears jeans, boots, and button down shirts everyday, umm I don't mean to scare you, but he's pretty protective of me, since I'm his only kid." When she said that I swear me face probably turned white.

"Luke don't be nervous, he'll love you." She said while grabbing my hand.

"Okay, I'll try." I said.

"Good, let's get goin'." She said.

"Okay." I said.

About ten hours of switching seats, stopping to eat, and make out sessions, we where there. We got our stuff out of the truck and carried it inside, it was pretty late so I'm sure John was already asleep. We went up to her old bedroom and put on pajamas and got into to bed.

''Tomorrow you'll meet my daddy, I promise you he'll love you." She said.

"I hope so." I said and pulled her close.

"Goodnight Luke." She said and kissed my lips.

"Goodnight baby." I said and kissed her.

I fell asleep quickly while holding her close. I could get used to this.
_______________________________________________

*the next morning.*
Luke's POV:
I woke up with Ashlynn wrapped in my arms.

"Ash baby, we need to get up and go meet you dad." I said while shaking her lightly.

"Okay." She said quietly while sitting up and stretching.

"What no morning kisses?" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said while kissing me.

"Thank you very much."

"Sissi." She said under her breath.

"I heard that."

I got dressed and wore a button down shirt, not so tight jeans, and boots. Ash wore a yellow sundress, and boots. She look amazing as usual.

We walked down stairs and it hit me, I'm about to meet my girlfriends father. Oh god what if he doesn't like me, what if he doesn't approve of me?

We saw her dad standing at the kitchen counter making coffee.

"Hey daddy!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey Ash, when did y'all get in last night?" He asked while hugging her.

"About ten, you where already asleep so we just went to bed." She said.

"Who's this young man?" He asked while turning his attention to me.

"This is my boyfriend, Thomas, but I call him Luke." She said.

"Nice to meet you, mr. Aldean." I said while putting my hand out for him to shake it.

"Call me John." He said while taking my hand and shaking it.

Wow this isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Luke, can I talk to you outside." He asked me.

Wait, I was wrong, it is bad.

"Yes sir." I said.

We walked outside and my heart was beating so hard, I could hear it.

"What are your intentions with my daughter son." He asked me.

"Well um, sir I would never in a million years hurt your daughter, I hope to marry her one day." I said truthfully while looking him in the eyes.

"Well, I trust you Luke and I'll let you date my daughter, but if you ever treat my daughter like that last son of a bitch did, I swear to god I'll kick your ass." He said sternly.

"Yes sir, thank you." I said while getting up to go inside.

"No problem, son." He said while getting up also.

I feel so much better now that her dad approved of me.

"Hey ash." I said while walking through the door.

My smile fell when I saw her face.

"What's wrong baby." I said in a worried tone.

"I got a text from Ethan, he said he knows I'm here." She said while running into my arms.

My fists clinched.

"Don't worry baby, I won't let him hurt you again." I said while trying not to sound mad.

"What going on?" John asked while walking in.

"She got a text from Ethan." I said while still holding Ashlynn.

"Son of a bitch." He said under his breath while walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Ashlynn asked.

"To his house." He said while putting on his jacket.

"I'm going with you." I said while pulling away from Ashlynn and heading towards John.

We walked to his truck and John drove, since I didn't know where he lived.

We pulled up and I was disappointed, I thought this guy would be some hard ass, I was wrong, damn. He had this tiny ass ford pickup, and it was a faded red color.

I knocked on his door and some boy about the same height as Ashlynn answered, is this him? It can't be, this boy is tiny, he's got bleach blond hair. I'm at least a head taller than this kid.

"John?" He asked in a confused tone.

"That's mr. Aldean to you." John said while clenching his fists.

"Uh, how may I help you?" He asked.

"What do you want with Ashlynn?" I asked.

"What do you mean, and who are you?" He asked.

"I'm her boyfriend, and you know exactly what I mean, why are you trying to get a hold of her?" I asked getting angry.

"Because, I want her back and I always get what I want." He said like a smart ass.

"That's because your a damn woman beater." I said and punched him in the face as hard as I could. He stumbled and fell on his back, when he got back up his nose was bleeding, he tried to hit me but was to short and hit my chest, it felt like getting hit with a pillow.

"Don't you ever mess with my girlfriend ever again, or I will kick your ass, don't push my bluff boy." I said while walking to the truck, I was so mad at this point, I couldn't look at this guy.

I looked back over at the door and saw John hit him in the nose with his fist, then he turned around and walked towards the truck and got in.

"Thank you Luke." He said while starting the truck.

"Anytime mr- John." I said with a smirk.

We pulled back into his house and went inside, Ashlynn must have sent the blood on my hand from Ethan's nose.

"What happened?" She asked with concern in her face.

"Why the hell would you ever date someone that short?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Why the hell would I date you?" She said with a giggle.

"I don't know." I said with a smile.

She nudged my arm and giggled again. She's gonna pay for that later.

"So really, what did y'all do?" She asked.

"Well, he acted like he didn't know what we where talking about when we asked him what he wanted with you, and it pissed Luke off so he punched him. I got pissed off when he said that he always got what he wanted, so I I punched him." John explained.

"Maybe that'll keep him away for now." She said.

"I told him if he did it again, I'd kick his ass." I said with a smirk.

"Good." She said simply.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, but it was good. We ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner and talked a lot, soon it was time for bed.

Ash took a shower and when she finished, I took one. She slept in my t shit and her panties, I slept in just my boxers. When we got in bed I remembered her giggling this morning.

"So ash, remember when you giggled earlier, you know what that does to me." I said while getting closer to her.

"Yeah Luke, I did it on purpose." she said with a smirk.

I couldn't wait any longer. I crashed my lips into hers and stayed like that for a few seconds before I bit her lip asking for interface, she allowed and I rolled over on top of her, never breaking our kiss. Once we eventually pulled apart we where both panting.

"Come here." I said while pulling her into me.

"Goodnight lukey." She said and kissed my chest.

"Goodnight baby." I said while kissing the top of her head.

This week should be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 26
a paige bueckers story.
321K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
303K 19.1K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
604K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...