Don't Cry...

By Alice2795

Under his mask, he hid his expression. Beneath that smiling clown mask, he hid his feelings from her...With t... More

Chapter 1, Surprised!
Chapter 3, Reunion!
Chapter 4, Bad News!
Chapter 5, Unexpected News!
Chapter 6, Tears behind his Mask
Chapter 7, Afterwards
Chapter 8, Happiness

Chapter 2, Laughter

385 18 1
By Alice2795

Disclaimer: I do not own D Gray Man.

Chapter 2, Laughter

The clown jumped onto a big red ball beside him while still juggling. As he continued to juggled, a few more balls popped out of nowhere, adding more items to his juggling trick.

Loud applauds and cheering busted out from the audiences as they watched the pierrot's silly, yet amazing trick.

And that clown was Allen... the only one friend who Lenalee hasn't seen for almost two years...

She couldn't believe it. She thought she wouldn't ever have the chance to see the teen again. She hadn't received or heard any news about him. She thought... she wouldn't see those silly tricks that had made her smile ever again...

Her eyes became a little teary at this. He was back!

Allen seemed to notice her and the other two among the audiences. A small smile plastered on his face, though it was hidden under his mask. But then, he noticed her teary eyes. He was panic for a moment, thinking that she was crying.

He almost tripped on the ball as he lost controlled of his posture. But, he managed to maintain his balance. This made him looked a little funny as laughter was from the crowds.

He turned to her again. She looked like she was about to cry; not because she was sad, but because she was happy. She was happy to see him again...

He knew...

The small crystals that were forming around her eyes....

They weren't tears of sadness... They were joy.

He knew it, yet... he didn't want to see her cry.

While he continued on with his trick, he abruptly bounced from the ball he was standing on, and threw three of the ball that he was juggling, to the teal-haired and his two friends.

The three caught the balls in surprised. But, before the balls could reach their hands, they suddenly exploded along with the big red ball that he bounced off.

The three were taken aback when three roses popped out from each ball. As for the big ball, a unicycle popped out when it exploded. As he jumped onto the unicycle, he began to cycle the thing around while he continued to juggle with the rest of the balls.

The audiences cheered!

Lavi grinned as he held up the rose. "His tricks are as amazing as ever, that guy."

Kanda said nothing. The two then noticed a small piece of paper, wrapped on the edge of each of the rose. They unwrapped the paper and smirked as they'd read the small sentences in the small paper.

'Really... that stupid Moyashi...'

Lenalee stared at the rose which she held in wonder. Fiddling it in her hand, she smiled. Then, just like Kanda and Lavi, she noticed a small note attached to her rose.

Curiously, she took to paper and read it.

Hey, you should smile instead of crying when you're happy...^^

She was stunned for a moment before glancing at him. Seeing that he was waving happily back at her, she smiled.

'You haven't changed after all these time, Allen...'

She turned to Kanda and Lavi.

"This is the surprise that you guys told me, right?"

Lavi chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah... sort of..."

"But, we were quite surprised when we found out the fact that that idiot's circus was heading here." Kanda murmured.

"Thank you, guys... for bringing me here..." She said gratefully.

Lavi grinned at her, while Kanda only smirked.

"Hey, why don't we pay him a visit this evening? It'll be a long time reunion for the four of us!" The redhead suggested, not wanting to disturb Allen's show at that time.

Lenalee nodded with excitements! Kanda rolled his eyes.

"Well... not that I really want to meet that idiot..." He grumbled with a small hint of agreement.

"Okay! That settles then! Let's go after this!" Lavi announced cheerfully.

"Sure thing!" The teal-haired immediately agreed, pretty much excited to talk to Allen again.

This was going to be a great time for them.

"There you are, Lenalee!"

The teal-haired flinched. That voice...

Kanda and Lavi frowned as someone walked towards them... toward Lenalee to be more precise....

It was her fiancé!

"Your mother told me that you went out with your two friends when I came, so I was looking for you." He said with a smile, slightly glaring at the two.

The two teens glanced at the man... well... more like they were glaring back at him as they didn't really like the way he said the word 'friends'.

Somehow, Kanda had the urge to break this man's neck, but held it in since he didn't want to cause a scene.

"U-Um... hi, Gilbert ..." She uttered. "Did you need something since you were looking for me?" She asked, feeling pretty much uncomfortable around this man.

"Nothing much..." He replied, "I was planning to take you to dinner this evening if you would have some free time..."

"I'm sorry, Sir, but she has already had plan for this evening..." Lavi butted in before Lenalee could even utter a word.

Gilbert raised a brow at this. "And... what plan might that be?"

"We're planning to meet a friend this evening." The redhead replied.

"A friend?" He turned to Allen, who was still going on with his performance. "You mean that pierrot?"

"Yes!"

The man frowned. "But, I'm pretty sure she doesn't really want to meet him. She might just go along with your guys' plan since you're her friends!" He sneered.

Lavi really wanted to punch that guy in the face! He really was getting on his nerves! What the hell was wrong with that damn fiancé of her?

"Oi, stop talking like she's not here!" Kanda decided to step in. "Whether she will go or not... it's up to her." He jerked his thumb the teal-haired him.

Lenalee jerked up when Kanda mentioned this. Gilbert turned to the girl.

"So, what's your answer, Lenalee?" He asked.

The teal-haired fiddled her fingers a bit, slightly glancing at Kanda and Lavi. She then sneaked a peek at Allen, who was busy with another one of his tricks.

She gulped before staring at the man. "I really appreciate your offer, Gilbert. But, sorry... Can we go next time instead?"

Lavi really wanted to snicker at Gilbert's disbelief face when he heard his fiancé's answer.

"Y-You can't be serious, right?" He asked.

Lenalee smiled. "I am. It's been a while since I last saw him, and I really want to hang out with my friends. Can't I?"

Gilbert bit his lip as his entire body shook for a moment.

"Sir Gilbert, I hope you didn't forget what you've said when you first met her." Lavi stated. "You will do anything to make her happy. That's what you've said! And I think you shouldn't refuse her if you want to make her happy."

Kanda smirked when he heard this. 'Nice one, stupid Rabbit.'

Gilbert glared at the two teens who were pretty much giving him a mocking look.

He then turned to Lenalee who was waiting for his answer. "Of course, you can. Now that I think about it, meeting someone you haven't seen for some times is quite gleeful, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

Lavi and Kanda sweatdropped. He completely took his words back...Damn him...

Lenalee's eyes lit up at this. "Thank you, Gilbert!"

"But, would you like to join me for a cup of tea before going first?" He asked.

"Uh... that's..."

"Go ahead, Lenalee!" Lavi told her.

She turned to the red head. "Eh? But..."

"Don't worry. We'll come and pick you up once Allen finishes with his performance!" He said, grinning.This was the quickest way to solve this problem or else that damn bastard wouldn't stop bugging us.

The teal-haired sighed. "Okay then... I'll be waiting..."

Gilbert smiled in victory as if he had won a certain battle in which he didn't...

"Well the, shall we go, my dear?" He asked.

Lenalee nodded after she took a glance at Allen. She really wanted to stay until the end of his performance...

At the same time, two teens from among the crowds were whispering to each other as they watched the audiences cheered loudly at Allen.

"Hey, don't you think that clown is too full of himself just because he's gaining everyone's attention?" said one teen.

"Yeah... and what's so special about clowns anyway?" The other teen muttered.

"You're right! Nothing's special except for the fact that they are to be laughed at." He snickered. He then spotted a few rocks beside them. Smirking, he went to pick one of them.

"Let's see if how long he can keep up with those silly antics of his?"

As Lenalee was about to leave with Gilbert, she heard loud gasps of surprises from the crowds, following by a loud 'THUD'.

"Allen!" She could hear Lavi exclaimed in concern.

She immediately turned back to Allen and was terrified.

Allen wasn't on his unicycle, playing tricks. He was on the ground, clutching. A patch of crimson red was painted on part of his twin-tailed hat as blood starting to tickle from his head injury.

She gasped. "Allen!" She was about to rush to him, but was frozen on her steps when Gilbert placed his hand on her shoulder.

She was about to turn around and shout at him, but flinched when she saw the look he was giving her. He sternly glared at her clearly saying 'Don't you dare go to him!'

Allen slowly came back to his senses. He slightly touched his injury and stared at the ground.

'Blood?' He thought.

'Is that mine?'

"Mommy!" He heard a small cry from the audiences.

"What happened to Mr. Pierrot? Why is he on the ground like that?" cried a small boy as he tugged his mother's dress. "Is he hurt, mommy? Shouldn't we call a doctor?"

Allen gritted his teeth. 'No... it's okay...' He muttered to himself.

'It's not hurt at all... I feel no pain at all...'

He eventually propped himself up from the ground. He then pulled out rings of hula hoop out of nowhere. Twirling them around on his legs, he jumped around, making other funny tricks.

The crowds applauded at him once again. He noticed that Lenalee was looking at him with worried eyes.

'Please...don't let her cry....'

After finishing his tricks, he turned to the boy who was crying earlier. The boy still had small tears in his eyes.

Allen skipped towards the boy, and knelt down in front of the kid.

"Hey..." He titled his head to the side. "Look here!" He said, hold up his right hand. They boy stared at him.

The small jumped when a pigeon popped out from Allen's empty hand. He laughed gleefully, clapping his hands together.

The boy's mother smiled as she watched the pierrot cheering her son up.

"Mr. Pierrot?" The buy tugged Allen's shirt, grabbing his attention.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

Allen placed his hand on the boy's head and patted his hair.

"Nope! It doesn't hurt at all!"

"Really?"

"Really..." Allen replied cheerfully. "Want me to prove?"

The boy nodded, throwing his arms in the air. "Yes!"

Allen grinned and was about to stood up. But then, he suddenly felt dizzy.

'Are? Why is everything so blurred?'

He began to stagger a little. 'I somehow feel sleepy...'

"Allen!" He could hear someone's voice before he fell to the ground. But, he felt someone caught him before he could hit the ground.

With little strength, he looked up and saw a certain red head.

'Lavi?'

"Allen, are you alright?" he heard another voice. This time, it belonged to a female.

'Lenalee?'

"Lavi, is he going to be alright?"

"I think he's blacked out. Don't worry. I'll take care of him!"

He could hear worries and concerns in their voices before he finally lost his consciousness.

Lavi carried Allen on his back and stood up.

"I'll go with you, Lavi!"

"Don't worry, Lenalee! Go with your fiancé first. I'll tell Yuu to pick you up around four."

"But-"

"I don't think your fiancé will be very happy if you leave him now." Lavi grumbled in annoyance.

Lenalee gulped and glanced at Gilbert. Indeed... he looked anything but pleased... She turned back to Lavi.

"Please... take care of Allen, Lavi..."

Lavi grinned and nodded at her before quickly walked away with the unconscious clown on his back.

The teal-haired sighed and made her way to her fiancé.

At the same time...

The two teens were laughing their ass off when they saw Allen fell to the ground.

"Bull's eye!" One of them exclaimed as they continued to laugh.

"Hey, you two!" They froze. This scary stern monotone voice.... They turned to the side and saw a certain black-haired, glaring menacingly at them.

"EEK! KANDA!"

This was totally bad news!

Kanda smirked and grabbed the two by their collars.

"I think you two might have something to explain for yourselves!"

The two teens immediately turned pale as they abruptly nodded.

Kanda scowled as he began to drag the two to somewhere else, which I'm not really sure where...*gulps*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 2
He loved him, but he was insecure... A MewMild oneshot.
2.1K 152 16
STONE 💎 I love you but you want me away. So better see you happy with someone else than see you suffer with me. 💙 I need you back but the more I ru...
3K 359 14
All her life Deborah has had feelings for her best friend. She kept it a secret and watched as he flirted and played other girls in silence. Until sh...
9.3K 497 10
"Kanda," "..." "Have you ever felt like you were never good enough? That whatever you do leads to pain and leaves you numb? Empty?" â—‡ â—‡ â—‡ â—‡ Allen has...