Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

By CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay

11.5K 369 96
By CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

Niall and I were snuggled up on the couch watching some random show on the telly and Niall was getting a tad squirmy. I frowned down at him after a few seconds, "Are you okay?"

"Can not," he huffed out a sigh. "Can not get comfortable."

"Why don't you lay down and put your head in my lap?"

He nodded and wiggled down to do what I had told him to. He melted into the couch and sighed as his cheek hit my thigh. I chuckled at him, tossing a blanket over him. He hummed in contentment as he cocooned himself in the blanket, causing me to chuckle fondly at him. He looked up at me with wide confused eyes and I pressed a kiss to his forehead. He smiled, turning his attention back to the telly as I brushed my fingers through his hair. Nighttime soon approached and before I knew it, it was about 11.

"We need to get to bed, Nialler."

"Am not tired," he said, stiflings a small yawn.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled. I pushed him into a sitting position, "Are you sure you aren't tired? Because tired boys get to snuggle with me."

"Am tired!" Niall immediately changed his opinion. "Am so tired. Want to cuddle!"

I chuckled as the boy pulled me toward the bedroom. We changed into sweats but I kept my shirt on as I walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. I brushed my teeth with Niall by my side, who tried to brush his teeth but ended up making a mess all over his face. I smiled as I wiped it all off with a small flannel and he smiled brightly before pulling me back to the bed. He laid down and made grabby hands at me. I kissed his temple before going to shut off the light. I returned to the bed only to have Niall immediately snuggle up to my side. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around him. He let out a small sigh of content and a comfortable silence filled the room.

"Liam?" Niall asked, breaking that silence. "What is what Louis said earlier?"

"Louis says a lot of things he shouldn't. What do you mean?"

"S-sex?"

My cheeks burned and my stomach twisted involuntarily, "Oh."

"What is?" Niall asked looking up at me.

"It's for grown ups."

"Am grown!" Niall protested.

"Um, alright. I guess I'll tell you," Niall snuggled in closer as I continued. "You see when a man loves a woman or when a woman loves another woman or when a man loves another man-"

"Like I love y-you?"

My heart clenched and a smile found it's way to my face because it was the first time Niall had actually said that he loved me, "Yeah. Kind of like that."

"Oh okay."

"They do things together to satisfy urges," I mentally face-palmed as I realized how lame I sounded.

"U-urges?"

"Yeah, like sexual urges?"

"S-sexual?"

"Maybe I should have Louis have this conversation? Surely he's given this talk to his sister's?"

"Want Liam to explain!" Niall whined. 

I groaned a tad, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Um, they touch each other to make each other... happy."

"Makes me happy when you touch my hair."

"Differently than that, love."

"Oh," he snuggled more into my chest. "Is all?"

"Basically," I gulped.

"Why do we not do sex?"

"Because..." In all honesty, I didn't have an answer for him. It wasn't like I hadn't thought about it, I just planned on waiting until he had matured a tad.

"Love Liam," Niall urged.

"Maybe... Maybe some day," I squeaked a tad.

"Okay. Night, Li. Love," he pressed a small kiss to my neck.

"Sweet dreams, lovely."

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and he gave a small sigh before attempting to sleep. After a few minutes, Niall was lightly snoring against my shoulder. I closed my eyes but the only thing I could think of was the idea of having sex with Niall. A warm feeling began to form in my groin but I tried to will it away. I gave a quiet gulp as I forced the thoughts from my mind. I fell asleep soon after I had cleared my mind.

When I woke up again, it was still dark in my room, aside from the moonlight from the window, and I could hear a soft whimpering. In my half asleep mind, I could tell the bed was moving and slowly I began to realize that I felt something pressing against my side. I lifted the blankets to - oh. Niall was repeatedly pressing himself against my leg and there was a wet spot on the front of his sweatpants. I immediately felt myself began to harden as I tried to wake up Niall.

"Niall," I whispered, shaking him a tad. "Ni, wake up."

A small whimper sounded from his mouth as his eyes fluttered open sleepily. He blinked at me as his hips stilled before he whined, "Liam, hurts. Help."

"What, baby? What hurts?" Although I was sure I already knew the answer. 

"This!" Niall pointed to him pants and I muffled a moan at the sight of his tented trousers. "Hurts, Liam. Help, please."

"Sssh, baby. Calm down," I pushed his hair away from his sweaty forehead. "Take a deep breath, baby. Okay? Can you do that for me?"

Niall nodded as I pushed the covers away from his body and I gently moved him so that he was laying on his back. I looked up to gauge his reaction as I slowly grabbed the waistband of his pants.

"Need to take pants off?" Niall asked, confused.

"Only a little bit so you don't get them dirty. Is that okay?"

"So hot. Take all the way off."

I gently slid his pants off and tossed them in some unknown place before reaching for his boxers, too. I watched his face for any sign of discomfort or awkward as I slid his boxers off tossing them with the sweats. A small moan released itself from my mouth as I saw his erection. I lightly trailed my hands up his thighs until they were on his hips, "Niall, don't freak out. I'm helping you, baby, okay? I promise I won't hurt you."

Niall nodded as we made eye-contact. I looked back down to his groin and trailed my hand closer to his erect cock. I ghosted my hand over it and he gasped lightly. I wrapped my hand around it and gave his dick a small pump, causing him to release a moan that went to my hard-on. I gave his a few more pumps causing more small noises.

"Feels good," he mumbled.

"Yeah?" I gave a few more pumps as his breathing picked up.

"Feels kinda weird?"

"Let it out, love."

I continued pumping up and down his length, occasionally running my thumb over the slit. His breaths continued to pick up speed and his noises grew a tad louder. It wasn't long after Niall let out a loud moan that he began to spurt all over my hand. I stroked him through his orgasm until he was breathing mildly normally again. I got up to press a small kiss to his forehead before getting a wet flannel and returning. I gently cleaned him up and he gasped at the coldness as he watched me clean him. I returned to the bathroom, realizing that I was still achingly hard. I gave a small sigh as I saw Niall in the mirror with boxers back on, looking exhausted. He wrapped his arms around waist and he looked at me in the mirror, confusion covering his face.

"What is?"

"It's like what I helped you with. It's called an erection. It happens when boys get too excited."

"Want to help Liam like helped me."

"You don't have to," I protested but he was already pulling down my pants to reveal my erection. 

"How do I?"

"You just um... Wrap your hand around it and-" My words were cut off by Niall gripping my cock.

"Like this?"

"Yes," I squeaked. "Now just... Move your hand up and down."

Niall slowly moved his hand up and down and a moan sounded from my mouth, "Like this?"

"That's... That's perfect."

His grip was tight and his motions weren't very fast but it was enough. I whimpered loudly as he reached with other hand to slide his fingers against the head. I could feel my orgasm coming but I held off for a few extra seconds because it felt too good to stop too soon. Giving Niall release had already  gotten me pretty excited so I couldn't hold it for much longer and I was soon cumming all over Niall's hand. He looked at his hand for a moment before looking at me, "Sticky."

I gave a small chuckle, "Wash your hands."

I wiped my own cock with the same flannel before pulling up my pants and tossing the flannel into the basket. Niall finished washing his hands and came to stand in the doorway, "Can go back to sleep now?"

He rubbed tiredly at his eyes and I nodded. We crawled back into bed, Niall snuggling close to me. I pressed a kiss to his lips and he smiled. He nuzzled his face until he was against my neck again. He was asleep within seconds and I followed soon after.

When I woke up again, soft hair was brushing against my nose. I withheld a sneeze and I looked down to find Niall's head on my chest. I smiled as I stroked his hair a tad, tucking it behind his humane ear. He needed a haircut but I had no idea who would give it to him. I'd have to try it, I guess. I didn't have the chance to put much thought into it because Niall was waking up. He shifted a tad and turned his head to find me watching him. He gave me a very tired smile before I kissed him. He snuggled his way back into my neck and wrapped his limbs around my entire body. I pulled him impossibly closer as we laid there for a while. The sun was streaking in through the window and from what I could tell it was about 10. I reached over for my phone to find a text message flashing. It was from Louis asking for us to come over today.

"How about a trip to Louis'?"

"Later," Niall mumbled. "Want to lay forever."

"Me too, love," I gave a small laugh. "Me too."

I tapped out a quick response to Louis before putting my phone back on the small table by my bed side. Niall let out a small sigh, "Liam, did we sex?"

"What?"

"Sex. Is what we did?"

"Well it's like a form of it."

He hummed as though he understood and maybe in his own little way, he did. We laid for what seemed like too short of a time before Niall's tummy grumbled. "Am hungry, I guess."

"We can probably take lunch over to Louis' if you want?"

"Yes, sounds okay."

Neither of us made a move to get out of bed until his stomach grumbled again.

"Okay, okay. We'll get you some food."

Niall giggled as he stretched and rolled out of bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for me to hand him clothes. I went into my closet to grab the both of us clothes before walking back to him. I sniffed myself and cringed.

"Liam, smells bad?"

"I think I'm going to shower real quick."

"Okay. Then will wrap tail and go to Louis'?"

"Yupp," I kissed his forehead before retreating to the shower. 

The shower didn't take me long because I didn't like leaving Niall by himself for too long. I quickly washed myself before shutting off the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist. I dried myself then slipped my clothes on and walked out to the front room to find Niall waiting patiently for me to wrap his tail. He smiled up at me as I walked into the room.

"Are going to wrap tail?"

"Yupp. Hand me the wrap. It can be loose since we're just going a few flats down."

Niall nodded as I wrapped his tail and he went to go put shoes on when he was done. He waited for me to pull on my shoes and socks, slightly giggling when I nearly fell as I reached for my shoes. I began to look for my keys only to find them not normally where I put them. 

"Are looking for these?" Niall held up my keys with a shy smile.

A sigh of relief left my mouth before I kiss his cheek, "Thank you, love."

Niall's cheeks reddened as I handed him his jacket and put my own on. He shyly slid his hand into mine as we were walking out the door. I smiled to him as I turned to lock the door and we began the short walk to Louis' flat.

"Louis was the one that put sex in your head, right?"

"The word, yes. Did not know what it meaned," Niall shrugged.

"Remind me to tell that boy."

"Okay."

We arrived at Louis' flat and I just opened the door to walk in as I always did, "Lou?"

"In the kitchen!"

I took off my shoes, showing that Niall should do the same. We both shed our jackets and Niall made me unwrap his leg so he could run toward the kitchen. I placed the wrap with our jackets before walking into the kitchen as Niall pronounced loudly, "Louis! Liam and I sexxed!" 

I face palmed as Louis turned to look at him in shock, making his eyes immediately fall upon me. 

[A/N] Hi, my name is Sophie and I suck at updates. :(
I'll try to update again this weekend but no promises. Homework stresses me out.  Sorry for the short chapter.

ELSIE WUZ HERE HEH HEH HEH - .xx     <-- Also edited my chapter. Thanks, best friend. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 647 80
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...
2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
481K 7.6K 24
Zianourry One-Shots Mostly Niall Centric. Hopefully you enjoy because I love writing these.
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...