Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'H...

By Global_C

READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting care... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
Long Island Ice Tea.
On top of the world!?
Lauren needs you.
Care to explain?
That's why she doesn't remember me.
It was a figure of a man walking.
That one person.
Very Very old friends.
Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
She is into drugs and I am into her..
We don't pick who we fall in love with.
Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...
Lap dance???
Karma is a bitch!
That's two times in a night!
Cheese toast and Spicy beans?
Perfect line.
Real love is always chaotic.
Epilogue.
White and Brown.
Will you wipe your drool?
Ken don't make it worse!
Me and Cara.
Fuck! It hurts so much!
This heart is yours.
Who said anything about a date..
By the powers vested in me..
OPEN THE DOOR!
You are so cocky!
The Epilogue (real)
Bonus Chapter.

Dream.

3K 98 68
By Global_C

Kendall's POV

The girls were amazing. They were joking and laughing just like other normal human beings. I obviously knew everything about them, but to hear their version of it was so much better.

All of them are so chill.. Selena is the goofiest of them all. She even invited herself to my house when Cara told them about my love for white and brown colours. And when they came to know about the pool they were very eager for a pool party. I gladly agreed to them.

Mark was beside the table throughout the time and he made sure nothing went down.

Soon the girls decided to dance and I asked Cara to dance with me. At first she was clumsy but then we soon started dancing very well. I could sense that we had attracted everyone's attention and the girls were recording us. Probably snapchatting.

I twirled and finally dipped her indicating the end of the dance. Our lips were close and she kissed me. She didn't move her lips nor did I. Maybe it was a mistake. We had some drinks earlier. Maybe it was the alcohol. She pulled away and I saw lust in her eyes. I quickly straightened her. Her eyes were now filled with guilt.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake. I took her hand and pulled her, making her follow me to a secluded garden to gain us some privacy.

Once we were in the garden I left her hand and looked at her. She kept looking down, ashamed of her actions.

She shouldn't be ashamed of anything. If she thinks that it was a mistake I will let it go and continue like nothing happened. Pretend that I don't love her. Pretend to be not affected by her closeness. Pretend that whenever she touches me I don't get goosebumps. Pretend that I didn't feel anything when she kissed me, even if it was for few seconds. I'd do whatever she feels would be good for us.

Staring at her made me realise one thing. That I am deeply and utterly in love with her. I have fallen for her so hard that I can't get back up. I can't live the same way again.

Cara: I... uh... I am... Are... I... Didn't.... I am..

Kendall: I love you.

She looked at me with wide eyes and I second guessed my confession. What the fuck! She will freak out. I totally screwed our friendship. She must only like me. I shouldn't have said I love you. I shouldn't have said-

My thoughts were interrupted by her lips smashing into mine. This time they moved. Retrieving from my shock I kissed her back. It was slow at first but it turned fierce in seconds. My hands were on her cheeks and her hands were buried in my hair. She tugged at my hair and I deepened the kiss. My hands left her cheeks and I placed them on her waist,  pulling her closer, she moaned.

She pulled away her lips but stayed in my arms, our lips still brushing.

Cara: I.

She kissed my forehead.

Cara: Have.

She kissed my left cheek.

Cara: Waited.

She kissed my right cheek.

Cara: Too.

She kissed my nose and I smiled.

Cara: Long.

She pecked me on my lips.

Cara: For.

Peck.

Cara: You.

Peck.

Cara: To.

Peck.

Cara: Say.

Peck.

Cara: That.

She kissed me and I kissed back. This kiss was soft and filled with love. I pulled away.

Kendall: Use a bigger sentence next time.

I said and grinned. She chuckled smacking my arm.

Cara: I love you.

A stupid smile spread across my face and she also smiled like a teenager in love.

We are both love sick puppies.

~

Cara's POV

Kendall: You want to leave?

I nodded and she kissed my cheek. We both walked back and left the gala without waiting for anyone. Mark was in the car waiting for us. Kendall opened the door for me and I slipped inside, she got in and closed the door. Mark started driving.

Cara: This is like a dream. I never thought I'd get to kiss you. Touch you. I thought you friendzoned me forever.

Kendall: Haha... It indeed feels like a dream. I only dreamed to meet you. I never thought I'd get to kiss you and spend this much time with you. This is every inch a dream. I fear I'd wake up and you will be gone.

I looked at her and she was dripping from sincerity. After she left last time and then forgetting all our memories... kissing her felt like a far fetched dream. I never in my wildest dream thought I would get to kiss her again.

Kendall: uhm.. I didn't get to ask you properly, and this might not be the most ideal way.. but..

She looked down and scratched her nape.

Kendall: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

She was blushing furiously and looked at me nervously.

I kissed her and she kissed back. We kissed each other slowly and passionately. I pulled away.

Cara: That's my answer.

She smirked at me.

Kendall: Oh! I didn't quite catch your answer. Come again!?

I started chuckling and she pulled me in for another kiss. 10 minutes into our relationship and we can't keep our hands off each other. Good going!?

She straddled me and my hands started wandering. Her hands were tugging my hair while I enjoyed her body. She licked my bottom lip with her tongue asking for entrance which I immediately granted. She moaned when my hands touched her inner thigh. I mentally thanked thigh high slits. Her moan turned me on even more. Our tongues battled for dominance while my hands wondered.

I missed her body so much. The feeling of her kissing me. That didn't change at all. I felt her abs through her dress and made my way to her boobs. She pulled away and moved down to kiss my jaw. I arched my neck when she started kissing her way down. My exposed skin was an open field for her to play. She started kissing and sucking. I moaned when she bit me. She continued sucking and biting giving me hickeys. I was a moaning mess and she was enjoying it too much.

Mark: We are here.

Kendall groaned and pulled away. She looked me in the eye and her eyes were dark brown. Our breathing had staggered. She slid off my lap and opened the door for us. I carefully stood up as my legs were weak and wobbly due to our previous activity. I already and desperately miss her touch. Her lips. She opened the door to her house and we got in. I can't take it anymore. As soon as she closed the door I pinned her on the door and started kissing her. She kissed me with same desperation and I buried my fingers in her hair. Her hands started wandering. I moaned when she cupped my breasts.

I kissed down her jaw and sucked on her neck. I bit her and she moaned my name.

Kendall: Cara...

She started walking and I slipped off my heels. I heard her dropping the keys and she stepped out of her heels too. My whole body was aroused. It was on fire and electricity shot through my spine. I need her. Now. I started leading her towards the couch.

Kendall: Room..... I-It's our first ti-time.

She managed to speak between breaths. When we reached the stairs she pulled away. We practically ran up the stairs and once upstairs started kissing again. Her hands went to the zip of my dress and she slowly pulled it down. I found her zipper and pulled it halfway down. We let our dresses fall still kissing like our life's depended on it.

Stop! Wait a minute. Fill my cup put some liquor in it!
I am just messing with you guys... carry on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, no seriously read this please.
This note will probably give away what's going to come but I have to pretend to be a very responsible writer.
Warning:
Sexual content ahead. Lesbian. GxG. Smut. Erotica. If you can't handle it do not proceed.
And all my little readers, i.e. less than 18 yr olds. DO NOT READ. Seriously please do not read. I don't want to scar your innocent mind.

~

Kendall's POV

We let our dresses fall and were now kissing in my room in our undergarments. She found my soft spot under my ear and kissed there earning a moan from me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, still kissing and sucking. I carried her to my bed and hovered over her. She kissed me again and our tongues were battling for dominance. I felt her abs and made my way to her breasts. I massaged them and she moaned. I unhooked her bra and threw it away. I kissed my way down her neck and left wet kisses on her valley.

Her hands were roaming widly around my back and she dug her nails when I took her left nipple in my mouth. My hand massaged her other breast while I flicked and sucked on her left boob.

Cara: Kendalll.....

She breathed and I let my hands go down. I played with the waist band of her panties and she moaned.

Cara: Ken.... pleaseeeeee....

I took off her panties and ran my thumb along her folds. I played with her clit and she arched her back. I found her lips and started kissing her while my fingers gave her pleasure. She was unbelievably wet.
Without warning I inserted a finger and she bit my lip. I pumped her slowly, in and out. She started kissing my neck and her hands unhooked my bra. She took my nipple in her mouth and I groaned. I closed my eyes taking the pleasure in.

I inserted a second finger and she bit me again, I moaned, again. I slowly pumped her.

Cara: Fa-Faster!

I started pumping hard and fast curling my fingers and hitting her g-spot.

Cara: KENDALLL....

I continued pumping while kissing her.

Cara: I.. I am ...... cu-cumming...

I kissed her neck and kept my hands on her hips to prevent her to move.

Cara: KENDALL!

She came hard and breathed deep. I moved to her core and started licking her clean. And did I just orgasmed!? She is so damn sweet!!! I moaned and she gripped my head pushing me in more.

I came up and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

Kendall: I love you so much!!

She placed her hands on my cheek and kissed me.

Cara: I love you too.

I fell back on my bed and pulled the covers over us.

Kendall: Good night Queenie.

Cara: Night, King.

I smirked at her choice of name and pulled her to me.

We fell asleep, our sweaty bodies wrapped as one.

~

A/N

I bet my Jimmy Choo's neither of my little readers paid heed to my warning/request and read the rest none the less.

You little rebels!!

Actually I used go do that too.. ;p

Okay, I am very awkward with writing sexual stuff and it must be pretty evident above. I read some smuts to at least know what to write. So if you found some mistake then suck it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
4.9K 131 19
Don't read it if you didn't finish the first book! https://www.wattpad.com/story/65408194-who%27s-that-girl-demi-lovato-cara-delevingne Demi Lovato i...
72.2K 1.7K 20
So this is my first story about CaKe and I hope that you will like it. And I am sorry if I am writing some weird english sometimes.