She Works At The Garage

By AlmondHerserys

A teenage girl who is trying to keep her family together. Her grandfather had passed away and owned a garage... More

Plogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (ending)

Chapter 10

3.1K 121 0
By AlmondHerserys

A/N short chapter.

Nyle

I was here at The Garage working on a oil change. Alex is the only one here with me.

Everyday for past month I've been working here.

I want Kaylee. For her to wake up. I want to see her blue eyes stare into mine again. I want to feel her lips on mine again. I want to hug her again. I just want her back.

"Hey, dude wanna go eat something?" Alex asks me.

"Uh sure in a few minutes." I reply.

"Oh wait never mind. Marisol is gonna bring us lunch." He said.

"Marisol? You guys together?" I say and wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah." He mumbles.

"Does anyone know?" I ask him.

"No, just you." He said.

"Tyler doesn't know?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I think he would kill me." He tells me.

"Then he'll go through me first." I said. He chuckles "thanks."

The door bell went off. I got up and saw Marisol with pizza.

"Thanks for bringing pizza." Alex said kissing her cheek. She blushed.

I smile at them.

After eating...

"Hey Alex watch the shop for me?" I ask him.

"Sure. Where you going?" He asks me.

"To the hospital to go see Kaylee." I tell him.

"Oh. You see her everyday?" He says.

"Yeah." I reply. "You better watch the shop and not be making out with your girlfriend."

He nods and I walk out.

A few minutes later...

I arrived at the hospital and went to her room. I had got her some roses. I opened her door.

The nurse was cleaning the restroom.

Kaylee wasn't even here.

"Nurse do you know where the last patient is? That was in here." I ask her.

"Yeah she was discharged a few hours ago." She had said.

I left the room and exited the hospital.

I started to get worried. Where is she? Discharged? When?  I need to find her. My girl. I have to. I need to. I need to tell her im sorry. And that...

I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 217 17
When Kehlani runs away from home with her two sisters 'Lanetta and Elena' They run into the biggest most baddest young gang leader but what happens w...
28.5K 605 18
Adriana Roxvel A 17 year old teen girl. Just a nerd, a nobody. She doesn't have friends and her parents don't care about her. She hates it when she...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
226K 8.9K 46
"as a creature not worth a moment of my time, it seems your secrets is what I've been drawn too. You should be grateful i am speaking to you..well, i...