Twisted Love Affair

By StephyBoo

Lexi Cortez's life hasn't been an easy one. The girlfriend of a biker gang leader, she lives the double life:... More

Twisted Love Affair
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 12

5.8K 114 0
By StephyBoo

Recap:

"Let's take a walk Sandra." I said "I'm sorry I think I'm just stressed out." she said looking at the floor. I let out a small laugh "You know your not a very good liar." smiling at her "I know your pregnant how far along are you?" I asked.

"How can you tell?" she asked "Lets just say it's a gut feeling so how far along are you?" I asked curiously. "About 1 month" she said half smiling. "Congrats" Just as I was about to say more three bikes and a car came into the warehouse lot.

Chapter 12

I put Sandra behind me grabbing for my gun thinking it was an outsider till I saw the Viper Logo. Instantly I relaxed looking at Matt and Jace's direction you could see they were more relaxed now. From were I was standing Abel stood out knowing he was here made my stomach do flips.

"Why is Abel here?" I asked Sandra while walking towards him.

"Lisa called him after the attack I thought you knew?" she said confused slightly.

"Oh she did now was this before I was told of it or after?" I asked curiously.

"I think it was before, Why does that matter though?" she asked.

"No reason just curious do me a favor go sit in the car I want you to be resting understand me?" I said to her.

"You don't need to baby me you know that I'll be fine." she said.

"Suck it up and go do what I say Sandra." I said pushing her towards the car's direction. Abel was talking to Jace and Matt. Walking to them I reached Abel first he was standing tall in his cut with just a wife beater and dark denim jeans.

It was kind of awkward because he didn't say anything when he saw me. He was probably still mad because I didn't pick up the phone or answer any of his text.

Finally I spoke up "What are you doing here Abel?" I asked. He looked at me and there was no emotion on his face what so ever.

He put his hands in his pockets and walked away towards Lisa. I raised an eyebrow "Yup he's definitely mad." I muttered to myself letting out a deep breath. The look of content on Jace's face made me want to smack it off his face.

"Looks like the boyfriend is giving you the cold shoulder." Jace said smirking.

"For now he's upset but he'll get over it." getting right next to his ear "Which means great make-up sex" I said walking away satisfied with Jace's look of anger.

What an idiot I thought to myself, walking up to Rosie "So what do we know?" I asked.

"Three cars with 6 attackers all shooting with M16 assault rifles. As for who it was we still don't know. We got a pretty good idea though." she said.

"M16 assault rifles why do those sound vaguely familiar" a moment of thinking an the light bulb in my head went on. " Wait didn't we just have a gun deal about 2 month back with those as are shipments?" I asked.

"Hmm yeah I think so but wasn't it to the Red Dragons though?" Rosie asked

"If I remember correctly it was but what would they be doing in Viper territory? Let alone attack one of our warehouse that doesnt make any sense. Have Selena run the bullets to check" I said

"I'll have her do that so have you opened that envelope yet?" she asked eyeing it.

"I haven't probably should though" I said grabbing the envelop from under my arm. The top was sealed closed 

Just as I was about to pull the contents out "Rosie!" they yelled. We both turned around it was Abel that was weird.

"What do you think he wants?" she asked me curiously

"I don't know why don't you go and find out" I replied dryly.

"I'll be right back then" she said walking to were Abel was.

My attention went back to the envelop in my hands. I pulled out what seemed to be a letter. When out fell a picture, picking it up off the floor. It was one of Abel the picture was dark like if it was at night time. Opening the letter

It's time you realized all your mistakes. I'm going to take you down with all the things you care about the most. Be prepared I'm going to hit you were it hurts starting with your boyfriend!

That photo is just the beginning there's more just wait and see what really goes on behind your back.

I stared dumbfounded at the letter, someone was messing with me what the hell did this mean. I snapped out of it when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "What are you deaf?!" Jace asked looking me with such seriousness.

"Um no, what did you say?" I asked

"Your really out of it aren't you? What you got there?" he asked pointing to the paper in my hand. Looking at it I shoved the note and picture back in the envelope.

"It's nothing. What did you want?" I asked once more.

"Yeah right, were gonna leave already" he said 

"Okay so why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Your not talking to your brother so he asked me to tell you in case you needed something" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Right actually have Matt take Sandra home for me" I told him still kind of out of it when a sharp pain came from my stomach making me bend slighty over.

"Are you alright?" he asked looking genuinely concerned. Jace's hand was on my back rubbing small circles before it finally passed then I slowly straightened up.

"Yeah just a sharp pain, but it's gone now um thanks" I said taking in a deep breath.

"You don't look so good are you sure?" he asked again. My vision felt slightly blurry and I began to feel light on my feet.

Looking at his face once more "Maybe your right I actually kind of just want to lay down." I answered honestly.

"Have someone take your car and you can ride with your brother, while I take Sandra home" he said.

"Actually can I just ride with you if you don't mind that is?" I asked.

A huge smirk was smacked on Jace's face "I don't mind" he said grinning like an idiot.

He walked back to his bike leaning casually as he smoked a cigarette waiting for me to finish up. Matt had gotten Sandra out the car so that she was sitting behind him on his bike. Walking over to Rosie and Abel, they seemed to be in a very serious conversation.

"Rosie I'm leaving you the keys to the car. I'm not feeling to well so Jace is taking me home" I said ignoring Abel completely. Just as he had done to me before.

"You want me to drive your car back? You sure?" Rosie asked 

"Yeah don't worry whatever you find out here let me know okay." I said

"Yeah okay then I'll let you know what I find out." she said. Handing her the keys I walked to Jace who had just finished his cigarette. Giving me his extra helmet he got on his bike.

I put my hand on Jace's shoulder while throwing my over the bike so that I was straddling it.  He reved up the engine where I wrapped my arms around his waist as he took off.

We rode together in silence, splitting up eventually from Matt as he went another way to take Sandra home. It wasn't so much as awkward it's not like it was the first time I rode on his bike before.

We pulled into the driveway and Jace turned off his bike. I got of too quickly that I staggered a little bit. He got me by the waist steadying me so I wouldn't fall. He held me for a little bit looking up at his face his eyes looked as if they would pierce right through me.

It made a chill run through my body at the close contact I could practically feel his hot breath against my face. Suddenly he let me go, were we each stood there awkwardly "Um well Yeah thanks for the lift Jace." I said playing with my hand why was I nervous?

"Yeah, no problem." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey do you want to work on the project? Since were here." I asked

Looking up at me "Um Yeah I guess so, I have some free time" he said it so casually I would have believed him but we both knew he had nothing better to do.

------------------------------2 Hour's Later------------------------------

"Haha okay so how many tattoos do you have Lexi?" Jace asked.

"I have 2 actually, what about you?" I asked smiling

"What are they? I got a couple the biggest one is the club name on my back." he said

"The one on my hip is the Viper Vixen Logo, while the other one I have on my ankle it's a blue flower with a dove on top" my smiled fading somewhat.

Jace seemed like he was going to ask something but then the timer went off. "Foods ready, be prepared to taste greatness" I said with a small chuckle

"Yeah well see about that." he grunted in my direction.

I had given Esmeralda the day off, which left me to cook to prove a point. Jace seems to thing I can't cook well I made him my best dish Chicken Enchiladas with Spanish style rice just like mom had taught me.

I gave him a big serving along with a cold beer, I myself wasn't that hungry. Instead of eating I just made myself a tea since my stomach was still hurting. When I came out with his plate and the beer in hand he had the biggest smirks plastered on his face.

"You look stupid with that smirk on you know that right?" I said and like that the smirk faded into a glare but it didn't reach his eyes. 

"This looks really good, and beer. What are you up too your not trying to poison me are you?" he said raising an eyebrow to me.

I laughed "No I'm not now eat, so you can tell me how much of an awesome cook I am." I said smiling.

Just then Matt came into the kitchen his voice was booming "I smell my favorite Chicken Enchiladas!".

I jumped at the sudden loud voice but quickly composed myself. Jace looked at me with a curious look on his face but turned my attention to Matt. "Oh I didn't know you were here, Esmeralda cooked awesome" he said jumping with joy like a child.

"Actually Lexi did" Jace said casually while shoving some food in his mouth. Looking down at him I shot him an angry look.

'You did? I didn't know you could cook I mean no offense." he said nervously.

Staring at him "Yeah well I learned a thing or two from mom, there's the food I'm heading to my room." grabbing my cup of tea I headed upstairs. Switching into some comfortable clothes I put on some baggy sweats and a plain tank top.

-----------------------------Sometime Later On----------------------------

I woke up feeling extremely tired must have fallen asleep. Sitting up in the bed yawning a couple of times before becoming fully awake. Getting of the bed I stood up a wave of dizziness consumed me with the sudden feeling of throwing up.

Quickly running to my bathroom I threw up. My stomach was hurting with a pain like no other. Clutching the toilet bowl I used it to get myself off the floor. Brushing my teeth I felt somewhat better.

Leaving my room, I went downstairs there Matt & Jace were watching tv in the living room. I felt somewhat wobbly but tried my best to not show it. Obviously it wasn't good enough Matt saw straight through it.

"Lexi your pale, what's wrong?" he asked concerned in a second he was next to me.

"I'm fine Matt" waving his concern off. Grabbing my arm he turned me so I was facing him.

"Look at me" grabbing my face gently "Your not fine I know you" he said seriously yet still in a gentle tone.

"Fine" I mumbled taking a seat on the couch.

"You don't look to good Lexi" Jaces voice caught my attention. I was drifting in and out I could feel it.

"I don't feel to good Jace" I said in a hush whisper.

The loud sound of the doorbell snapped me out of it. I was going to get up when I saw that Jace was already heading for the door. Reaching for the door knob he opened it to find an unexpected visitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Thing By Sammett

General Fiction

237 0 13
Jace Alders has always been and will always be an asshole. Abby grew up with the man, at one point, he had been her older brothers best friend. He is...
1.9K 138 13
Lexi is a college graduate on her way home after four long years in the big city. She's beyond excited about being reunited with her father and her t...
1K 82 16
Jen is the college badass. She rides a motorcycle, has her own house, has killer fighting skills and don't let me forget she's the daughter of the bo...
1.5K 149 44
She's been raised to be heartless. He's been raised to be ruthless. She feels trapped. He feels tied down. She is broken. He is bloody. They ar...