You're Mine Forever (BOOK 1)

By ConnieLilly

Annie's life is perfect through her eyes. She has Addy her best friend that she loves to bits, she has all he... More

You're Mine Forever
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18 -1week later
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter25
Chapter26

Chapter15

1.7K 11 2
By ConnieLilly

Annie P.O.V

''w-what are you doing here'' I stuttered

'' what are you doing dancing with other boys''

''what have you done to blain''

''why do you care so much about blain'' he said in a monotone voice.

''he's my friend''

''was'' he said

''what?''

''i said he was but not anymore cause he's dead'' he explained to me like he was talking to a baby.

''you killed him'' i cried

''i like to call it getting rid of the obstacle that was in the way of our relationship''

''YOU KILLED HIM'' i shouted

''he deserved it'' he smiled.

Dean P.O.V

She ran for the door but i grabbed hold of her hair ,pulled her to me and locked it.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' she let out a terrified scream. I clamped my hand over her mouth.

''shhhhhhh princess'' i whispered in her ear.

this is so wrong your not meant to do this to the girl you love, but she was dancing like a slut letting him feel her up and down. it was disgusting. she is mine and she's gotta learn that im the only boy that can touch her.

*BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG*

''ANNIE ARE YOU OK WHATS WRONG'' ughh it's addy, dont get me wrong i do like her but she's always getting in the way,if kenzie didnt like her i problay would of killed her too.

''ANNIE'' she shouted

''ANNIE'' i heard from different voices. oh shit! here comes the crew note sarcasm. I could take any of these motherfuckers on.

I pulled my knife out of my pocket and held it against Annie's throat.

''Stop fucking struggling or else''

''what? your gonna kill me'' she whimpered

''no princess i would never kill you ,but i would kill them'' i pointed my knife towards the door.

''come on baby girl lets go'' I pulled her toward the balcony doors,carried her down the steps and put her in my car.

''where are we going''

''just a little trip to mine and kenzies new house maybe he will meet us there with addy'' i told her

''Addy?''

''yes he likes her and she likes him ...well she did last night. Thats where she was y'know at our house getting it on with kenzie'' i laughed

She just looked out of the window gobsmacked

This is going to be a fun journey i thought as i drove down the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 753 29
*complete* Rachel Alice, Phil Lester's best friend, is coming to visit him for the first time in two years. She'll also be meeting Phil's roommate, D...
92.5K 3K 23
You'd think Annie Heart's life was perfect. She was the nerdy girl with the clique captain of the football team boyfriend. That's what everyone thoug...
3.9M 21.1K 51
Gabby hates her brother's best friend Cole but then she is forced to spend some time with him and realizes that he isn't as bad as she always thought...
248K 7.8K 30
Skylar Lawrence has the perfect life, right? Well, you thought wrong. Sure, she has friends, and she is popular, but no one knows about her home issu...