How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 43

6.7K 217 259
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

Aphmau and I walked up to Zenix's house. Laughter already spilled out of the windows that were open for air circulation.

We walked in without knocking and heads turned to look at us. Katelyn pulled Aphmau away from me and started talking to her. I walked over to Zenix and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Yo, you're late"

"I know...Aphmau and I got held up"

"Doing what exactly?"

"U-uhhh" I needed to think of something, and fast. "W-we went for a walk b-before we came, and fans stopped us"

"Yeah right, what really happened?"

"We....uh....kissed"

"You're twenty minutes late, because of one kiss?" He asked in disbelief.

"It may have been.....a lot of kisses" I mumbled, looking down to cover my red face.

"OooOooo, did it lead to more?" Zenix teasingly nudged my arm, wiggling his eyebrows.

"N-no! Almost...but, no!"

"Aww, he's blushing" Laurence walked up and pinched my cheeks, "what'd you do, talk about Aphmau?" The sound of her name made my face blush a deeper red.

"Yeah, they had s-"

"I said almost! We didn't actually do anything!" I all but shouted. I decided that the two idiots would just b a huge pain in my side, so I went over to Dante, who was talking to Nicole.

"Hey" he greeted as I sat down.

"Hi" I responded, keeping my frustration down to a minimum.

"No offense, but...what are you doing here?"

"Zenix and Laurence are annoying"

"Well...go bother Aphmau and Katelyn" he gave me a look to say 'dude, go' and I listened.

I walked up to Aphmau and Katelyn, slinging my arm over Aphmau's shoulders.

"Hey" she smiled up at me, causing me to grin back.

"Hi"

"What do you want?" Katelyn growled.

Oh right...she's probably still mad about me making Aphmau cry...

"Everyone else is either keepig me away, or teasing me" I shrugged.

Aphmau and Katelyn had a silent conversation, but I payed no attention to it.

"Okay everyone! Gather around, now that everyone is here, we can start playing games"

Zoey walked out of the kitchen, and we all sat down on the couches and chairs.

"Let's start with...karaoke! Okay, we will draw a name to see who goes first..." Zenix started to reach into a hat and pulled out a thin piece of paper, he read it out loud. "Garroth!"

I sighed and walked up to the machine, grabbing the mic.

"What song?" Dante asked, he was manning the computer.

"Um...you choose, I don't care"

All of a sudden, I saw the title All to Myself by Marianas Trench. I took a deep breath and waited.

"I don't patronize, I realise, I'm losing ad this is my real life. I'm half asleep, and I am wide awake, this habit is always so hard to break. I don't wanna be, the bad guy, I keep losing myself and I think you know why, I'm killing time, and times killing you every way that I do.

Did you say, please just follow me I thought you wanted me cause I wanted you all to myself, I can try to suck it up I just can't suck it up make me feel like someone else."

I went through the song, singing it as well as my vocal chords could allow me.

When I was done, the rest of the band and Katelyn got chosen. They each sang their own songs.

Laurence sang Bringing Sexy Back

Zenix sang Demons

Dante sang You Need me I Don't Need You

And Katelyn sang Someone Like You

The only two people left were Nicole and Aphmau, who both previously said they didn't want to sing, so they weren't put into the draw.

To save them from doing something they didn't want to, Dante grabbed an empty glass bottle and instructed us to sit in a circle.

We all obeyed, and sat in a circle.

"Alright, let's play truth or dare"

I grabbed a beer before sitting down, and when I did sit I sat next to Aphmau and Nicole.

Dante spun the bottle and it landed on Laurence.

"Laurence, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Go streaking through the streets"

Laurence smirked and shrugged like it was nothing.

(Streaking is basically running through somewheres naked)

We all walked outside, it was kind of could because it was night.

We sat out on the deck, while Laurence went behind a tree to take his clothes off. He ran so fast down the street that we couldn't see anything but a blur of skin.

Laurence ran back behind he tree and out his clothes on.
"Easy" Laurence said as we walked back inside.

We all sat down and Laurence spun. The bottle landed on me, and I sighed.

"Garroth, truth or dare?"

I weighed my options and made a decision.

"Truth" I sighed, knowing the dates would be a little...intense. No way was i getting naked when I'm not drunk.

"What exactly made you and Aphmau late?"

I felt my face burn, I had already told him but he wanted more details. I glanced at Aphmau who was blushing deeply and trying not to look too scared.

"We made out" I shrugged and leaned back on my elbows. Everyone gasped and looked at us. I took a swig of my beer and nodded.

"You guys were making out?!" Dante exclaimed. I nodded again, placing my hand on Aphmau's shoulder.

"Yup, and I'm not ashamed"

"Did anything else happen?"

"Almost, okay my turn to spin" I said quickly changing the subject. Everyone was at a loss for words.

The bottle landed on Katelyn, and I felt my evil side rise and take over me.

"Katelyn, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm no wuss"

"Close your eyes, and try to identify who's who by kissing them. Of course, you can only kiss Zenix, Dante, and Laurence" I chuckled. She blushed a deep red, along with all of the guys.

I gestured for them to stand up and line up.

Katelyn wore a blindfold and started at he front of the line. Dante. She placed her lips over his and immediately recoiled.

"Ugh, definitely Dante"

She moved to Zenix and placed her lips over his, she wasn't totally against it, but she also wasn't all or it.

Then she went to Laurence, she placed his lips over his, and they kissed for quite awhile.

"...Laurence" she barely whispered and removed her blindfold. She saw she was right and then sat back in her seat.

This game would be more fun than I thought

A/N Sorry this is so late! I was working on a project, that is due tomorrow, all day. And it took a long time. But, I finally got this done! Okay, so I have a little treat. Very little. The name of the new Garrmau book that will be out soon is.....

The Exquisite Pain

Sound good? Yeah, I'm already done eight and a half chapters, I write on the way home and to school. Anyways, hopefully that will be out once I get fifteen chapters pre-written. I love you all devils, byeee.
*Unedited
Song: All to Myself by Marianas Trench

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
2.6K 78 20
With nothing left in her hometown, Y/N takes a step to bettering her life by accepting Aphmau's offer to move to Pheonix Drop. Her once uneventful an...
108K 1.9K 48
This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in here. No original characters or people...
108K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...