Over The Nile (BoyxBoy)

By Cynnerr

Milah is a slave in the royal palace of Egypt, works at a brothel to make up for the debt his father left him... More

Nkw
The Coming
Times
Two more days
He Returns
Next Phase
Marry?
Lost
Wishes
Golden Eyes
Feelings
Feelings (2)
Soul mates
Kiss Me
Mother
Act Like It!
Blue
Hate On Me
Nile
Home
If They Never Met...
Fight For Him
Over The Nile...
Here.
No Grand Occasion
T'was Done.

Grand

9.9K 538 60
By Cynnerr

"I always wondered why he was so...princely, you know he had never greeted me before, I just thought he was rude" Anai stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

A small puff of air fell from Milah's lips as he chuckled, "He seems that way, doesn't he?" he replied as he looked at the moon.

Khal did seem too much like royalty to be just a commoner, he just didn't notice it.

"This Alia...is she nice?" Anai asked carefully as she looked at him in the moon light, she probably couldn't see his face but she knew he was there.

"She cares about me, Anai" he replied with a small smile, "And I care about her too, I want to take care of her, I fear for her health" he added feeling sad as he remembered the look on her face that day and the way her cheekbones looked sharper from lack of eating.

"I just want you to be happy Milah" his sister whispered hugging him to her, pushing her head in his chest.

He was happy, now at least.

Pulling away from him slowly, Anai sighed as the tense atmosphere seemed to dissipate and like a flick her mood changed as she carried a wide smile on her face as she exclaimed.

"Oh my Ra, Khal is the prince!" her arms in the air as she screamed.

Laughing a little he nodded before saying "I think I cleared that up".

"He's going to be my in-law!, oh my Ra, I have so much planned for your future husband!" she cried out happily smiling a sinister smile in Milah's direction.

He would make sure to keep Khal away from her, Kani and herself should never meet.

"Oh my goodness, Khaldun, Khal, how obvious was that!" she exclaimed with a wild laughter, Khaldun was a name given to only one person in Egypt, and it was a name that was given to the first son of every tenth Pharaoh.

It was considered treason for a commoner to bear that name, and now Milah was thinking of how dumb it was that he didn't figure it out sooner.

"I'm so happy for you Milah!" she cheered at him with a wide smile on her face.

He was happy for himself too.

"I'll need to go back tomorrow Anai" Milah relayed softly as he watched her jubilation.

"Will you be back soon?" she asked with a small frown on her face as she stared at Milah "I hope" he replied with a small smile.

"So you're going to be rich now, eh?" his uncle asks him with his back leaning on the wall as he watched Milah dress up.

Farrowing his eyebrows he asked "What?" confused by what his uncle meant.

"Alia Akin...she's quite popular, has a lot of wine breweries..." he trailed off with a distant smile on his face, nodding his head when he realized what his uncle was getting at.

"I'll see what I can do" he replied with a chuckle, pushing his hair over his left shoulder. He was expecting this kind of response from his uncle, he only ever really thinks of himself.

"That's why you're my favorite nephew" he stated with a slow nod of his head as he left Milah's room, throwing his head in a loud laughter Milah yelled after him "I'm your only nephew!".

------

"Milah dear, be safe..." his grandmother says as she hugs him tightly, inhaling the sweet scent of her, he replied "I will".

Waving his family goodbye he leaves, leaves with his heart feeling much lighter.

He didn't pay much attention to the atmosphere of the streets because he was too filled with emotions to care.

The sun was out, beating on him with vengeance, he was a little glad that he had opted to wear a short sleeved dress, the sun was too hot for his liking.

He quickened his pace.

On getting to the palace grounds, he noticed the way the other slaves were looking at him, watching him as they whispered among themselves.

Their gaze piercing into his being as the watched him, he was confused, what had he done to gain this kind of attention.

Some of them pointed at him and with a frown he rushed to his quarters.

Pushing his door open he saw Alia sitting on his bed, looking up at him with a large smile she asked "Where have you been?!" throwing her arms in the air in odd happiness.

"I was at my family's house..." Milah trailed off when he noticed two men at the corner of his room, their hands carrying a bag filled with what looked like...he regarded the state of his bedroom and realized that they were holding his clothes.

"What is going on here?" he asks Alia, closing the door behind him softly as he walked in.

"I came to fetch you like we discussed" she replied with a huge smile on her face, clapping her hands in a display of joy.

Chuckling at his forgetfulness Milah nodded with a small sigh, biting his lower lip he looked around for Nefertiti but discovered that she wasn't anywhere in the small room.

"Your friend left a while ago, I don't think she's well" Alia says with a small frown etched on her sharp features.

"Oh..." Milah trails off before nodding at her that he was ready to go, he was ready to go to his new home.

Three camels were situated by the grand palace gates, the camels were adorned with jeweled saddles and looked quite groomed.

Milah had never been on a camel.

Turning to look at Alia with a frightened look on his face as he said to her "I've never been on a camel before" chuckling at him Alia pats the saddle of the largest camel.

"Well get on it!" she boomed with a small laugh gesturing at one of the men she came with, the man had a shaved head and a well-dressed beard.

"Place your foot here sir", the man says as he pulled a part of the saddle.

Nodding a little Milah placed his foot on the small paddle and hoisted himself in the air, throwing his legs over the large back of the camel and sat carefully on the saddle.

Wiggling his backside at the oddness of where he was sitting Milah looked down at Alia's face, who was laughing softly at the expression on his features, "It feels odd..." he murmured with a cheeky smile making Alia laugh a little.

"You get used to it after a while, dear" she replied as she steeped on the intertwined hands of one of the men, she sat on the saddle too after muttering a 'thank you' to the man.

Milah looks over the men for a slave mark but when he couldn't find one he concluded that they were hired help.

"Off to the house!" she bellowed as her grip on the camel's rope tightened, the camels started to move slowly, Milah's hold on the rope was so tight, it would seem that he was holding on for his dear life.

"Ah!" he exclaimed as the camel moved from side to side as they walked, the feeling was so unfamiliar it cause nausea in his throat.

"It's camel sickness" Alia relayed as she swayed on the camel's back. "It happens to beginners a lot, you get used to it though" she added looking his way, her hair flowing in the wind.

He wanted to cover his mouth with one of his hands but he couldn't let go of the rope that kept him on the camel's back. A small push of vomit rushed up his throat but he held it in biting his lower lip.

The nausea lasted for a long while before it subsided a little and he could see past the dizziness, he was quite sure that his face looked green with sickness.

They walked into a street that looked like it was in another part of Cairo, the buildings were large and perfectly furnished, large gates were covering the entrance of most of them and Milah was even more fascinated when they stopped in front of a huge building.

"Stop!" Alia ordered, making the camels stop and she got down, nodding at Milah to do the same.

His mouth wide open Milah got off his camel looking at the building with wide eyes. "This is my house Milah, your new home" he heard Alia say beside him as she held his hands in hers.

The villa was large, he could see it above the grand gates, "Oh Ra" he whispered as he took in the sight of the beautiful building.

"Ali, take the camels away" Alia said beside him before pulling Milah to the gates. The large gates of the villa opened for them.

"Oh my goodness" while there was nothing that could be compared to the palace, this was fierce competition, the central courtyard was large and clean, the ground were made of hard stones, placed in precise places.

A large tree was situated in the center of the courtyard with beautiful flowers that Milah had never seen before growing around it.

A small pool was built by the side and was covered with lotus flowers, walking closer Milah could see a few goldfishes swimming around. Milah had only seen goldfishes once, and it was in the palace, it was a restricted area to most slaves.

Coming closer to pool, Milah bent over and flicked his fingers in the still pool and chuckled at the way the fishes swam away.

"Having fun?" he heard Alia ask behind him.

Milah gets up from his position and turns to look at a smiling Alia, "As a matter of fact, yes, yes I was".

Taking a hold of his arm lightly Alia pulled him in the direction of a large door, pushing the door open he and Alia walked in slowly.

The living room was large and furnished with a couple of stools and raffia mats, there was a small stair going to the upper part of the house, "Let me show you to your room dear" Alia murmured pulling him in the direction of the stair.

Walking up the stair she pulled him to the room at the deepest part if the hall, the hall was lighted up with bright lanterns at all the edges of the room giving it an afternoon glow.

Pushing the door open they walked in, and Milah gasped, this was the largest room he had ever been in, not counting Khal's room. And it was his?

Turning to look at Alia to see her with a little water in her eyes he asked softly "This is mine?"

"It is".

---

"Press your thumb here" the man murmured pointing at a Hieroglyph that had his name on it, with his age, next of kin and all other vital documents, for Milah to place his dye covered thumb on.

Sighing a little, this was it, he was going to become an Akin, with a press of his thumb...this was it.

Exhaling he pressed his thumb down solidly.

"Welcome to the family, Kamilah Akin!" Alia exclaimed pulling him in a tight hug.

Her Royal Awesomeness: Hieroglyphs were written on papyrus reed, which is a water or marsh plant, with tall straight hollow stems. The reeds were flattened, dried, and stuck together to make pages. The Egyptians also carved hieroglyphs onto stone and painted them on the walls of the tombs.

Guys, I was thinking I'd write an explicit sex scene of when Milah and Khal have sex, but if a scene is too...mature then OTN will be rated Mature and I need it to be enlisted on 'what's hot' list on Historical Fiction, the only way I can do that and still write explicit sex scenes is if I make said chapters 'private', so I need you guys to vote, do you want a watered down scene or do I make it private with all the sexiness.

So #Private or #NotPrivate. P:s If you want a private chapter you need to follow me, you could follow me to read it and then unfollow when you're done, I just need you guys to vote so I can know what to do ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
1.3M 80.9K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...
885K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
10.2K 425 39
BoyxBoy Dianna is the maid to a very nice family consisting of two twin girls and a teenage boy along with their parents. One day she receives permis...