Bad Meets Good

Από zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" Περισσότερα

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Extra Cheese Please

588K 7.4K 3.1K
Από zarrysupreme

London’s POV

“We’re here bitches!”  El squealed loudly while clapping her hands together in the air. Dani turned around from her seat and we both exchanged glances before laughing.  There isn’t a moment in time when Eleanor wasn’t bubbly. However, after spending so much time with her, you kind of get used to it and it’s rather amusing to watch. I’m still shaken up from Eleanor’s driving skills.  I was certain that she drove through three reds lights and it made me wonder how she even got her license in the first place.

I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped outside the car. Yes, I wore a seatbelt because I felt that I wouldn’t make it outside of this car alive…. but thank god we did.

“Whoa” I gape. I’ve never seen a shopping mall look this beautiful from the outside. I could only imagine how it looks inside. The palm trees outside the entrance way made it look rather dashing yet modern. I just can’t even describe it. People were entering in in groups while people were leaving with handfuls of shopping bags. I caught a glimpse of a boy maybe in his early twenties with loads of shopping bags, ranging from Topshop, H&M, Chanel, Pink, Nordstrom, etc. He looked rather annoyed and fatigued but quickly covered it up as his girlfriend looked up at him with smile. I can’t help but feel bad for him.

“Can you guys hurry up? I don’t want all the pretty clothes to be sold out!” Danielle exclaimed before shoving past El and I, proceeding in front of us. Sheesh, girls and their clothing. I smoothed out the wrinkles on my shirt that Dani seemed to have created.

“And I thought I was a shopaholic” El joked beside me and I laughed.

“Hey I heard that!” Dani snapped while turning around and glaring at us. I could tell it was taking everything out of her to keep a straight face at us.

When we stepped inside the mall, I was blown away. The whole interior inside was so ravishingly detailed. The floors were of marble and all of the beams supporting the upper portion were white. The glass above us radiated a bright amount of sunlight, lighting up majority of the mall besides the ceiling lights. Every store looked like an extended version and it just looked so pretty. Ugh...everything thing just was flawless.

“Come on!” Eleanor eagerly said before pulling me by my arm. I was so close to falling face front but quickly composed myself. Danielle and Eleanor’s excitement can be compared to a toddler’s reaction to seeing gifts under the tree and finally being able to open them up on Christmas day. Smiles, smiles, smiles, and more smiles… definitely them at the moment.

I looked up while I was being dragged and a caught a glance at the store name, Pacsun. I smiled. I’ve shopped here before and I actually like their clothing.

“Okay, let’s all split up and look around then let’s all meet over there,” Dani said while pointing slightly towards the fitting rooms. “In twenty so we can try these clothes on” she beamed. I waved them off before walking towards a rack of dresses.

I looked through all the clothes placed on hangers but they all didn’t seem to catch my eye. Everything seemed to either have floral or tribal print. I already have too much of that in my closet so it was a no. I sighed and walked away from the rack of clothing.

“Hi there! We’re having a sale today! Buy one, get one half off special! All of the clothes we have on display have freshly been picked out so they aren’t even touched yet!” I jumped back and placed my hand over my heart. She scared the shit out of me. A flower crown was perfectly still atop her curly blonde hair, she was adorably cute I couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“Thanks for telling me! I’ll most definitely go and check it out” I replied. Nothing’s better than a sale. I live for bargains because there is always something that doesn’t catch someone’s eyes but yours.

“You know, you’re actually the first person who actually replied back to me. Everyone else in the store walked past me besides you of course.” she chuckled.

“Yeah, people are so rude now in days it’s crazy. Have you ever just smiled at someone while walking down the street and they glare at you as if you did something wrong? It’s sad!” I asked.  She feverishly nodded her head up and down, agreeing.

“All the time!” she agreed.

“But hey, what’s your name? You seem really nice” she asked with a smile.

“I’m London and yourself?” I greeted.

“Such a beautiful name and I’m Zoe” she extended her hand out and we shook hands.

I hope twenty minutes didn’t past yet because I still haven’t found anything yet.

“I’m about to be taking shift over at the cash registers soon, so how about I ring you up? You’ve been so sweet to me and it’s only nice of me to give you some kind of discount” she said nonchalantly. 

“Are you serious?” I gawked. Ugh, she’s too nice I swear.

“Of course I am!”

“But wouldn’t you get in trouble?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. I’d feel so bad if she ended up getting fired for this.

“Nope, I do it all the time and never been caught” she shrugged with a sly smirk.

“Thank you so much!” I smiled widely.

“You’re welcome, but go over there before all of those clothes are picked over when more people come in! I saw a couple of cute dresses all the way in the back and I’m sure they would look beautiful on you” she winked while walking away slowly. I nodded my head with a smile before she disappeared from sight.

I walked over towards the back of the store where SALE was boldly labeled. Majority of the clothing looked untouched and I smirked. First picks are always the best.

I remembered her direction and strolled towards the back where the dresses were displayed. Sure enough, they were really pretty. I loved how they were maxis and not short. An all-white one caught my attention and I grabbed it. The front part of the dress was halter topped and the back was open up. It was a little too fancy but it might come in handy one day.

I kept skimming and grabbed a couple of more items of clothing before meeting up with them.

“What took you so long?” Dani spoke while looking at me.

“Um, I was talking to this girl named Zoe and yeah” I said awkwardly while looking at her then El. The amount of clothes they had in their arms made it look like I didn’t even get that much.

“So let’s get to changing yeah?” Eleanor asked and we all grinned.

I locked the door behind me and laced all my clothes on the bench. I stripped of my clothing but kept my socks on. I did not want to step on these dirty floors. I took the black jumpsuit into my hands before stepping into it. I pulled it up over myself and tried to zip it up as best as I could from the back. I glanced in the mirror and smiled. It looked gorgeous and elongated my legs. I turned to the side and diamond shaped opening in the back was moderate.

I stepped outside the room and glanced over at them as they stared in the mirror.

“You guys look so pretty!” I squealed. “Eleanor that shirt looks amazing and Dani your skirt is to die for!” I complimented. Eleanor’s shirt was so chic. The blouse was a light shade of coral and had an oversized looked to it. The shirt was open sleeve slit and the only part covered was her wrists. Dani on the other hand, her skirt was of leather fabric but it had a shimmering glow to it. I’m positive that I had glitter on it and the hem of the skirt was uneven so it added an edge to it as well. Her legs looked fucking perfectly toned and had no flaws. Why were they so perfect?

“London! You look hot as hell! Black is undeniably your color!” Eleanor stated while eyeing me up and down.

“Yeah babe! If we think you look sexy, we can only imagine what Harry would think” she teased and I blushed.

“Let’s take a picture!” El announced while running back in her dressing room and returning with her phone seconds later.

We all stood alongside each other in front of the mirror.

“Funny faces!” El said and we all did a random facial expression.

******

“This is the most I’ve shopped in my entire life” I exclaimed while trying to keep these bags from falling out of my grasp. They went into every single store possible and made me come inside with them. I always already done shopping but they didn’t take no for answer. I only brought enough money to buy a couple of clothing for myself, not a whole new wardrobe. I didn’t even have enough money to buy half of my clothing so they offered to pay for me. I was hesitant at first and kept saying no but they were beyond persistent and I gave in because people were starting to glare at us for causing a scene. I felt bad but they exclaimed that “This is what friends are for and that is wasn’t that much of big deal”. I know for sure that I had to get them something special to make up for this.

“I wouldn’t keep your word on that, we shall be returning here again.” Dani said while smirking and El nodded in agreement. They don’t look fazed at all while I was here struggling to carry these bags. I probably need to exercise so my arms might get stronger. But then that means burning calories and it just sounds like too much work for me.

“Is the food court close or I’m just smelling things?” I’m hungry. We got here at noon and its almost 6pm. Proof that this is the longest I’ve shopped.

“Yeah we’re nearing it.” Eleanor said with humor in her voice. I knew I didn’t just smell food for nothing.

“Thank god, I’m starving!”

“So am I” Dani agreed. At least I’m not the only one.

It felt like the longer we’ve been here, the more crowded it gets. The food court was basically occupied by teenagers and families with their children. The aroma of food literally made my mouth began to water.

“I’ll stay here with the bags while you guys go get the pizza but hold on” I said while digging in my purse. Opening my wallet, I pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to them both. “It’s the least I can do since you guys did all this for me” I said with a smile. They both nodded and Eleanor picked up the money.

“So what type of pizza do you like?” El asked.

“Extra cheese please” I answered and they nodded and started walking away.

Today was amazing and it was just filled with so much happiness. It was a girl’s day out that any girl would die for. Dani and El are like sisters to me now and I feel so close to them. It feels good to have two close friends that you can go to for anything and that have your back. You get lonely being the only child but it has its perks once in a while.

“Hey Harry” I cooed into the phone with a smile.

“Hey baby, how are you doing?” his raspy voice spoke through the line.

“Did you just wake up?” I asked, trying to stop myself from laughing.

“What makes you think that?” he questioned and I rolled my eyes.

“Your voice is all rough and it only sounds like that when you wake up” I pointed out.

“I fell back asleep because I awoke to find you not next to me. I thought that maybe you would have come back to bed but I was informed that you were kidnapped from me”

”Is someone jealous that I’m not with them?” I tease.

”I wouldn’t say jealous… or maybe I would. This bed is cold”

“Well, I should be coming home soon. Hopefully intact” I joke.

”Let me guess, Eleanor drove?” he chuckles.

“Yep” I said, popping the p.

“I should’ve known, she’s oblivious to her surroundings when she drives. I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten into any accidents yet with her driving habits… do you want me to pick you up?”

“No Harry, I should be fine. I might just drive instead” I smiled.

”Alright, well I’m looking forward to seeing you when you get home”

“Likewise, bye babe. I’ll see you soon”

“Bye baby”

I ended the phone call and looked down at my nails briefly. Ugh, I need to get them done. They’re starting to chip.

“Hey beautiful” a voice spoke. I looked up from my nails at a boy who was sitting across from me. His black hair was covered by his snapback. He was wearing a wife beater and his arm muscles were prominently visible. His brown eyes were of a lighter shade and he looked around 20 the most.

“Uh…hi?” I said awkwardly with a wave of my hand. What was taking El and Dani soo long?

“My friend and I saw you from over there and thought you were really beautiful” he said pointing behind him towards a boy basically wearing the same attire except his hair was blondish. He looked back at me and licked his lips.

“Aw well thanks, you guys look nice too” I smiled. I wasn’t exactly sure if I should have complemented him but it would’ve been mean if I didn’t. I didn’t want to be thought of as conceited.

“So do you mind if I ask you for your number?” he asked and I almost choked on the air.

“I kind of mind because I have a boyfriend” I said and he nodded his head as if he understood?

“Oh really” he smirked. Is he serious right now?

“Yes really”

“I feel that you’re lying to me” he stated.

“Well your feeling must be wrong because I’m not” I was annoyed.

“Feisty, I like that. So where is he then?”

“Last time I checked I don’t have to explain myself to you” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I actually have friends that are going to be joining me shortly so it would be greatly appreciated if you left” I said while fake smiling.

“Friends? The more the merrier. I bet they’re all hot just like you” he smirked.

“And taken” I added with a sly smirk.

“Very well then” he said while standing up from his seat and looking down at my face.

“Is there something on my face that has caught your attention?” I glared up at him.

“I think it’s an eyelash next to your eye, I’ll get it for you”

*****

Brooke’s POV

I can’t believe he actually went over there towards her. I was just joking but he obviously took it the wrong way but this might go better than expected. I smirked to myself.

“What do you think they’re talking about?” I asked Lori and Natalie.

“I don’t know, stuff?” Lori said and I rolled my eyes at her. God she is so fucking stupid.

I looked over at them and I could see London getting pissed off by the second. Jacob was doing just what I told him.

“I hate her” I yelled while glaring over in her direction. I still don’t see what Harry see in her.

“Yeah me too” Lori said nodding her head.

“She seems nice…I don’t know” Natalie said and I wanted to choke her with my bare hands.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean Natalie?” I snapped at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

He got out of his seat and I knew it was about to happen. I pulled out my phone and pressed on the camera app. I had my camera up and ready. I was debating about whether to record it or not but I decided against it.

I could lip read what he said “I think it’s an eyelash next to your eye, I’ll get it for you”. Oh, she is so fucking innocent to even realize what is about to happen.

She closed her eyes momentarily and I zoomed in.

He brushed something off of her face before grabbing her face and placing his lips on hers. I snapped multiple pictures of it and couldn’t stop the smirk on my face from growing.

I wonder what Harry has to say about this.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Game Of Life Από HamelKid

Εφηβική Φαντασία

513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next