His Camelia [Completed]

By shaerzam

⭐️Romance Hot List: highest rank #20⭐️ She is shy. He is brave. She hides in the shadows. He lives in the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Birthday Princess
Chapter 2-Ten Years Later
Chapter 3- The Masquerade
Chapter 4- Lady In Red
Chapter 5- Sold
Chapter 6-Crystal Ball
Chapter 7-Watching & Learning
Chapter 8-The Target
Chapter 9- Kent
Chapter 10-Superman
Chapter 11- Stefan
Chapter 12- She Remembered
Chapter 13-Home Alone
Chapter 14- Little One
Chapter 15- Her Knight
Chapter 16- His Angel
Chapter 17-He Remembers
Chapter 18- His Achilles Heel
Chapter 19-Martinis
Chapter 20-Sexual Tension
Chapter 21- Mr. Steel
Chapter 23-Risks
Chapater 24- The Eyes Never Lie
Chapter 25- Taken
Chapter 26- His Camelia
Chapter 27- The Lie (Part 1)
Chapter 28- The Lie (Part 2)
Chapter 29-Cold & Numb
Chapter 30- A Good Girl Gone Bad
Chapter 31-Red Rose
Chapter 32-Envy
Chapter 33-Bachelorette Party
Chapter 34- Stefan Steel
Chapter 35- The Betrayal (Part 1)
Chapter 36- The Betrayal (Part 2)
Chapter 37-Love
Chapter 38- Beauty And The Beast
Chapter 39-The Getaway
Chapter 40- Mia
Chapter 41- The Cell
Chapter 42- Revenge
Chapter 43- Checkmate
Chapter 44- The Marketplace
Chapter 45-The Sultan
Chapter 46-His Wife
Chapter 47- His Everything
Chapter 48- Tale As Old As Time (Part 1)
Chapter 49- Tale As Old As Time (Part 2)
Chapter 50-Star Crossed Lovers
Epilogue
Extra Outtakes-Mia
His Yasmina-NOW COMPLETED

Chapter 22- Man Of Steel

78K 3.1K 240
By shaerzam

"For the last time, that hot piece of sex ain't gay! I know gay when I see it."  Sammy says with a snap of his fingers and took a sip of the martini the bartender had just finished placing in front of him.  They sat at the make-shift bar in his transformed theater room made to look like a club for his Halloween party. 

"All I can hear is his voice in my head: gay, gay, gay...every time I look at him I hear gay. I can't get it out of my head!" Camelia exclaimed.  She was having a difficult time processing the information all week and it wasn't any better when Sammy found out.

Nothing passes Sammy's scrutinizing eye after that following weekend of her birthday when they routinely meet up before their classes start.  He immediately noticed she was bothered and wouldn't let it go until she confessed.  When he heard...he only laughed in her face and called her crazy.

Camelia sighed and watched her two best friends while she sulked.  Every once and a while the subject of Kent would come up,  starting Sammy's insistent lecturing.

Ricky sat beside Sammy drinking a beer dressed as The Joker, a costume he custom made with his own hands. He graduated with a major in fashion design the year before and because of that they rarely ever saw him. 

"You really like this guy."   He states, lifted an eyebrow and chuckled at her deep frown, resuming to drink his beer. His red painted sinister smile stretched from cheek to cheek.  The face paint, green wig, and purple suit was the exact replica of the original costume. It was so eerily disturbing Camelia had to hold in a shudder every time he altered his voice and spoke in a sinister tone.

"No, I don't."  She mumbled, clasping her hands in her lap. "Can you please stop talking in that tone of voice, Rick? You're freaking me out."

"Rick is right!  You like that sex God whether you admit it or not!  Are you that gullible or partially blind?  He's hot enough to get a old nun's panties wet!"   Sammy said. "All he looks at is you.  I swear on my grandma Princeton's grave, his x-ray vision is practically dissect the clothing off your body! He's never once checked out other guys."  Sammy released a deep sigh shaking his head sadly.  "You're too innocent for your own good.  You better watch out and open your eyes.  Just because you can see don't mean you really looking."

"It's his job to watch me.  Besides why would he lie?  What could he be possibly hiding? He made it as clear as day that he doesn't find me attractive!"

"I can't answer those questions for you, girl.  Pay attention every once and a while and believe what you are feeling.  Emotions are there for a reason.  They signify–not knowledge but intuition and natural instincts.  I'm not majoring in this shit for nothing, take it from an expert.  Stop over thinking it red riding hood or the big, hot, wolf might never have a chance to get you."  Sammy widens his eyes and lifts his arms like he was going to attack her. 

"Ha, ha very funny."  Camelia replied sarcastically with a roll of her eyes. 

"Have you seen how many times I've winked at that man? You see that face he gives me! He ain't gay." Sammy informs her in exasperation. "If looks could kill he would have scared me straight."

"I'm so sick of this subject, let's just drop it."

"Look at them bitch's heels.  Daaaamn!"  Sammy exclaims, swiveling on his bar stool doing a double take. He nudges Camelia in the ribs as a girl passes wearing sexy silver glittering heels in a super girl costume.

It left her feeling slightly self-conscious of her own attire as Camelia glanced down at the red riding hood costume Sammy insisted on providing. For someone who was majoring in psychology, Sammy had terrific fashion sense; even doing her hair and makeup for her.

Dressed a slightly provocative above the knee red skirt, white vested shirt which left her two rounded swelling breasts on partial display and a very tight black vest–her look was one of demure innocence with a flash of sexiness. The traditional red riding hood cape covered her dark hair, while two thick strands flowed on either side of her breasts and continued to drape over her shoulders as the cape continued until it stopped behind her ankles.

Camelia suddenly stiffened as she was pulling the hood closer along the sides of her face. It was him. She could always sense when he was staring at her. It wasn't just a glance, it was a full blown heated stare that felt like he was devouring every inch of her with his eyes.

The the weight of it spread like fire ants crawling over her body.  Somewhere in the crowd, probably standing in a hidden shadow, Kent kept watch in disguise dressed in a black, partial werewolf mask, with a snout and ears after refusing to wear a big scary one which would have covered his entire head.  He argued with Sammy who also insisted on dressing him, until he found him something more suitable and less constraining. The set also came with a tattered brown shirt, visibly too tight for Kent's upper body.

Camelia had a feeling Sammy did it on purpose so he could see the bulging sinew muscle tightly stretched over the thin fabric. A very displeased Kent ended up matching his outfit with a pair of distressed jeans playing the part of a werewolf on steroids.

She almost laughed remembering the look of disgust on his face when he viewed himself in the mirror. Camelia was sure he was ready to pounce on Sammy and strangle him.

Her relationship with Kent was strained however.  For whatever reason for his confession it definitely worked– a invisible wall formed.  They were both detached.  The air between them staticky and unsettling.  It added stacks of discomfort and uncertainty making her feel suffocated and lonely.

She didn't turn her body, didn't even try to fight it but looked over her shoulder, her gaze drawn to him like a magnet. Their eyes clash and linger for a few moments.  There was just enough light to silhouette his strikingly intimidating figure. It was hard to make out his expression due to the dimness of the room and the mask. If she couldn't see it, she certainly felt the weight of his stare.

"You two need to get a room! Y'all like eye fucking each other when the other isn't looking!" Sammy says, grasping her wrist when she pushed back the stool and stood ready to leave. "Sit your sweet ass down, girl."

Camelia blushes crimson and snaps her head around. "That's a disgusting thing to say!"

"So says the virgin! Jesus! You need a drink right about now. Bartender!" Sammy call out, lifting a finger.

"No way Sammy! I couldn't even remember what happened the last time I had something to drink." The only part she remembered was the next day. The day she spoke to Stefan. Suddenly she shudders at the memory and forces the memory away before it depressed her again.

Sammy only rolled his eyes and shook his head in shame. The beefy bartender approaches them polishing a glass with a towel before giving Camelia a sexy smirk "What can I get ya?"

Oddly enough, she never noticed the man wearing a blue superman t-shirt, with a big red 'S' on the front. His sleek black hair curled at the forehead with blue eyes, and bulging biceps just like the fictional superhero, Superman.

"Hood, here needs a drink. Maybe a mojito or a strawberry daiquiri." Sammy orders, taking a sip of his martini.  "Ahhhhh.  This tastes like heaven."  Murmuring to himself, closing his eyes in self-content. 

"Sammy!" Camelia exclaims in exasperation, slightly embarrassed.

"Anything for a pretty lady..." The bartender murmurs huskily giving her a wink. "Which do you prefer?"

"Please don't make me anything, I'm fine." She directs to the bartender.

Sammy's short lived pleasure temporarily evaporated.  "Okay, okay! Sheesh! Make it a virgin super boy! Hurry it up cause the song I've been waiting for just started!"

The bartender purses his lips in displeasure at Sammy's title of him, turns and moves down the bar to begin making her drink.

"Why'd you call him super boy, Sam?  Don't you mean, Superman?"  Ricky asks. 

"Cause Superman is reserved for Mr. I'm-too-sexy-to-be-a-bodyguard over there drilling holes in our backs! I mean eye fücking...little Red Riding Hood!"  He hollered, in hope Kent was in listening range. 

"Oh God.  I think I'm going to die of embarrassment."  Camelia face palms herself, resting her elbows on the bar.  "Please don't tell me Kent heard what he said over all this music."

For a psychologist major, Sammy was being frustratingly insensitive to her emotions right now.

Ricky looks back then turns.  "I can't see him anymore.  He was directly behind us earlier, across the way standing against the wall." 

The bartender comes back holding a red strawberry daiquiri and slides it towards her.  "Here you go Red.  Enjoy it."  His gaze lingering on her a little longer than customary, glances at the drink for a split second, smiles secretly, then strolled off in the opposite direction whistling.

Both Sammy and Ricky eye her drink suspiciously.  Camelia notices immediately and her eyes go wide.  "No way am I drinking this unless one of you try it first."

"That was freaky, wasn't it?" Sammy admitted. "The super freak on steroids looked like he wanted to lick you from head to toe."  Camelia shudders and pushes the drink away as if it contained poison.  "Your costume attracts all sorts of dogs, doesn't it?" Tilting his head thoughtfully.

Camelia could only glare.

"Let's not waste time, I'm not dressed in drag for nothing. I'm gonna claim my crown. This Miss California costume cost me precious time and lots of effort. A whole new storm is about to hit this dance floor and it's name is Miss Sammy Princeton.  Come on Ricky!"

Sammy drags Camelia who silently sends Ricky a pleading expression for help but he only encouraged her with a gentle push.  They half drag her to the staged dance floor in the center of the club themed party room while Sammy starts singing.

"Miss California, hottest thing in west LA, house down by the water, sails her yacht across the bay...drives a maranello, Hollywood's her favorite scene...."

The entire dance floor was encased in multi-colored laser beams hanging from the ceiling. The rotating lights flowed freely over the packed dance floor as they lead her to the center of the swarm of dancing, drunk people dressed in crazy costumes. The DJ's loud music pulsed against her body.

"The music is too loud!" She shouts, touching her heart to keep it from reacting to the music's thumping sound waves passing through her.

The DJ switched to a new song, Madonna's song VOGUE flooded through the speakers and Sammy grinned like a Cheshire Cat, bobbing his head, a imp of trouble sparking his eyes.

He loved Madonna.

"You ain't getting out of this! Shake what mama St. James gave ya girl!  Whoooooohoooo!"  Sammy shouts over the loud pounding music.

****

"Did I do anything wrong?"  Kent asked her. They left the party a little after midnight and now heading back to her house. 

Camelia closed her eyes and leans her head against the cold glass window.  Her troubled thoughts never leaving her all night. Everything she'd ever wanted in the past seemed like they evaporated. All her yearnings, hopes, dreams turned into resentment and sometimes shifted into anger, fueling her emotions.

If he wanted to keep her at arms length then so be it.  She was not running after anybody anymore.  But deep down it hurt not to be wanted by someone who you hoped returned your feelings.   It was degrading as well making her feel cheap and stupid for falling so easily for someone's natural charm.

Again.

That's what happens when you finally let people in–you become vulnerable to emotional pain and suffering.  It's a weakness she could not afford to hold inside.  It made her feel pathetic and unworthy.  It was depressing.  Just when she thought maybe, just maybe she could start to trust and open up, she hits a steel wall.

That wall was the man seated by her driving...the man of steel. Sammy hit a bulls eyes in calling him Superman.

"No, I'm just tired and I have a pounding headache."

I'm tired of my life, tired wishing for the impossible, tired of looking at you and all I see is your distant polite smile...she wanted to add. Camelia released a heavy sigh, pursed her lips and hugged her middle for warm comfort.

"Are you cold?" He asked. Camelia could feel his gaze rake over her body. She shrugged instead of answering and continued to ignore him, watching the cars pass by.

What Camelia really wanted to say was...yes I'm cold on the inside and outside. I feel nothing, I'm full of doubts, scared, a hopeless nobody who only starves to be happy....

It sounded like Kent started to become frustrated with her when she heard a animalistic rumble in his chest adjusting the controls for the heat.

It was exhausting to behave and be the good girl everybody expects. Only nod her head and give kind replies back or smile so no one would think she was a cold stiff. Hiding what she truly feels on the inside drains her to the hilt. And now she doesn't even care to hide how sick and tired she was of it all.

Stefan didn't want her. 

Kent pushed her away...

Once the heat started to suffuse the interior of the car, Camelia's face and especially her nose started to warm up. But what she hated the most was the smell of his cologne, it reminded her of Stefan. It was the same distinct smell–sweet with a hint of spice. It constantly wafted and circulated around her most. It was everywhere. It was probably embedded in the leather seats of his car. Oddly, she could even smell it on herself.

"Camelia, do you want to tell me what's bothering you?  Did I do something to upset you?  You just seemed closed off all of a sudden..."   Kent spoke up, disrupting the silence.  

Camelia shifted in her seat uncomfortably and twisted to face him.  He was looking back and forth between the road and her face.  Every glance he was giving her she could tell he was trying to read her.  He looked concerned and apprehensive.  

She studied him while he drove, one hand on the steering wheel casually while the other rested on the arm rest between their seats.  His features were tough and angled perfectly in the shadows.  He rid himself of his mask and his glasses were perfectly seated on the bridge of his nose.

"Well?"   He prompted, gazing into her eyes a little longer than he should have. 

"Shouldn't you be watching the road?"  She replied, narrowing her eyes.

He looked back at the road.  "Answering a question with a question just seems like your avoiding something you know."  He challenged, reciting the same line she used on him when they went to dinner in the intimate restaurant for the first time.

God, it felt like ages ago, she thinks tiredly. 

Hugging her middle once more Camelia shook her head.  "No nothing is wrong, everything is complicated."  She replied bitterly. 

On top of all my problems you claiming to be gay is on the top of the list. 

"Care to elaborate?  Aside from the obvious, of course.  You're pulling away, I can feel it.  Just when I thought I was making progress peeling away the layers of petals you surround yourself with, here you go and close back up."  He says with a soft smile. 

It was the first time since his confession he's even tried to joke with her. He didn't get to use his charm when the timing was right for him.

Camelia scoffed out loud and rolled her eyes in irritation. 

"Your reference about petals and seeing my name represents a flower, is not really funny...I'm just tired, frustrated, and anxious.  I want to go back to my old life without all the baggage."  She knew he would understand the low blow.  He was one of those people who could easily read between the lines of a hidden, verbal message. 

Camelia immediately noticed the muscle in his jaw clench.  She could have sworn she heard his teeth grind together.  His knuckles were turning white on the steering wheel.  He turned his head slowly and glared at her, his face appearing as though it had been chiseled from granite.

That's what you get for pushing me away!  Her mind silently screamed. 

It was true her feelings were hurt.  He was the first man that even looked down at her with such genuine interest.  Aside from Stefan and her temporary interlude with Kivanç.  He was one of the few men she had ever flirted with, the first man she ever trusted who was not part of her family.  Camelia let him see a side of her where many outsiders have never seen or knew was present behind the facade.

"You have a lot to learn Camelia.  You're still young, and still need plenty of time growing up." 

Despite the heat on full blast, her whole entire body stiffened into a block of ice. Tears misted her eyes, she shifted away from him and had the sudden urge to open the door to his speeding vehicle and jump out. 

Camelia couldn't bare to stand another second in his presence. 

How could he be so insensitive? To insinuate that she was immature and admonish her like he had the right.  His insult literally scarred her. No matter what she said to him, his insult was beyond low—it was degrading.

Camelia felt the tears seep down the sides of her eyes no matter how hard she tried stamping down on the urge to contain them. She quickly wiped them away with the sides of her red hood  hoping Kent hadn't noticed. Having him see his words slice her insides open was something she could not bare.

She blinked back the rest of her tears feeling her throat constrict and close from the force she used to keep them at bay. In that moment an emotion she thought she wouldn't never to feel about anyone surfaced.

Hate. She hated him. It was a strong emotion and it felt wrong, foreign to her but she could not stop it. The rest of the car ride was silent, just as silent as the tears that kept pouring down her cheeks. The fight was inevitable, they just kept coming. Nothing registered past the hurt, she didn't even notice when the car parked in front of her home.

Once she caught sight of the front porch lights and blinked away the moisture blurring her vision, Camelia unbuckled her seat belt without looking toward him. The man's whose heart was made of steel.

For once in her life she could not complain her hair was nauseatingly long and in the way like it always was. For it was shielding her face and kept the tears and her running mascara hidden. Reaching for the door handle she felt a tight grip on her thigh halting further movement.

She automatically stiffened without turning back still facing the passenger window.

"Camelia wait..." Kent's voice sounded strained and uncomfortable. "I didn't mean it like it sounded..." He trailed off.

Pulling away from him with a rough jerk Camelia continued to open the door.

"Camelia wait!" His voice changed from it's reserved tone to a different one. He sounded tougher, stronger, authoritive. It almost made her turn her head to make sure he was the one really speaking. But her stubborn pride kept her back turned to him.

The anger inside burst out like a uncontrollable land slide. "You can go straight to hell! I don't want to ever see you again!" Her words were laced with pure venom. And she meant every word.

Stepping out of his car she slammed the door with so much force the entire car's body shook. Camelia fast walked to the front door.

Behind her, Kent slams his own door, close on her heels. Fumbling with the key chain, she finally managed to insert the key into the keyhole when a pair of strong arms spun her around.

Face to face now without any cover, his eyes scanned her tear streaked face. Camelia kept her gaze locked on his chest refusing to look him in the eye. The hood slipped behind her neck, her hair disheveled, sticking to her cheeks and cascading around her shoulders.

"Camelia, look at me." He pleaded.

She shook her head No, and began struggling and pushing against this chest in an attempt to make him release her. It did only the opposite. Kent tightens his hands around her arms with bruising force and roughly brought her closer to his chest. He shook her slightly, forcing her to look up.

He discarded his glasses. Camelia's gaze was transfixed on his face while a heavy scowl marring her features.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to make you–."

"You have no right to touch me. I meant what I said. Leave me alone. I never want to see you again. I hate you. And I don't care how childish it sounds! Get out of my life and go back to whatever the hell you were doing before you came into mine." She screamed in his face.

He looked shocked and surprised, he blinked the expression away before it had time to register on his face and narrowed the distance between their faces and looked her straight in the eye. 

Hurt dark blues eyes clashed with the pair of his angry sky blue ones.  

"I don't take orders from you."  He replied back in a lethal tone.  This was not the Kent she was used to feeling her arms numb from his rock iron grip.  "You are in no position nor of age to know what you want or need.  Don't take out your frustrations out on me like a teenage kid going through a phase." 

Her cheeks turned red with fury.  Camelia was enraged.

The gall of him to continue and insult her directly in her face made her feel as small as a green pea standing next to a watermelon. It chopped down her dignity and self-respect into a billion little pieces. All she wanted to do was roll into a ball and hide.

Mustering all her strength, Camelia twisted her arms out of his clutches like she was taught years ago by her marital arts instructor and stepped back in triumph as she watched the flare of astonishment light his eyes.

Before the understanding could even register on his face, Camelia slapped him.

Hard.

Kent's face whipped to the right. He stayed suspended in the same position for a few seconds before he craned his neck and popped it not once but twice before switching his blazing filled eyes back on her.

"What?  Didn't expect a little girl like me to do that? I think you're the one that should wake up and look around you. Looks are deceiving! Never underestimate me. I'm a human with a beating heart. I feel. I get hurt." Emphasizing her words as she gestured to her chest. "You can't go around and keep putting me down and act like you're the older and wiser one."  Pointing a accusing finger at him. "You are two faced!"

The force of her slap disheveled his side swept, perfectly neat hair.  The skin of his cheek began to turn pink and Camelia's hand print was visible on his upper cheekbone while the rest of it was camouflaged by his growing beard. 

His eyes darkened dangerously.

Camelia took a cautious step back. He looked furious. 

He followed the movement until his chest was centimeters of her own.  Her anger disappeared, now replaced with a slither of fear as she tried backing away again but her head, erect spine, and backside made contact with the hard wood door.

Kent placed his hands on either side of her head, caging her within his arms. His muscles flexed beneath the body hugging t-shirt he wore. Camelia gulped heavily, spreading her fingers flat against the door and turned her head to the side obstructing her view of his intimidating gaze.

His breath fanned the side of her face in a feather like caress.  It was warm against the cold night and made her uneasiness increase tenfold.  Never witnessing a violent side of him, Camelia wondered what he would do to her. 

She was afraid. 

Stefan watched her quiver in fear.  Her whole body shook uncontrollably and her eyes were sealed shut.   It angered him when she recoiled like he was going to strike her.  Did she honestly think he would physically hurt her? 

The more time he spent in her company, the more he learned, and so far he liked it all.  Even when she slapped him.  Although it made him angry, the other side of him loved it.  The rage and fury running in his blood earlier vanished, overtaken with intense desire dispersing in his blood.  The display of strength of courage she showed made him want her even more than ever before.  The defiance, hurting him just as he hurt her, made him very proud...and hungry for more. 

The red cape, skirt and tight shirt she wore was incredibly sexy, he thought, raising an eyebrow and appreciating her enticing figure. 

Chest heaving, her breasts almost brushed his chest.  He looked down between their bodies, imagining her clad in the sexy see-through bra he saw not so long ago.  Stefan almost groaned in agony as his arousal pulsed with need. 

He recalled sucking the pink nipple in his mouth...

Stroking her core with his fingers and feeling her wetness...

Bending down Stefan lowered his head to the crook of her neck smelling her lightweight, sweet perfume.  It always managed to tickle his senses and make him come alive.  It was a combination of berries, flowers and a distinct impression of vanilla.  It wasn't just fruity, it was spirited and sweet just like the lady before him. 

The urge to trail kisses along her neck and taste her scent overcame and threatened to break down his resolve.  The biggest regret of his life is when he told her he was gay.  But it was the only way to keep her safe.

Safe from him, and his own selfish desires.

Installing the distance, the wall, was the only way.  The shift of her attitude changed when he started to act more aloof, avoiding the familiarity in which he had become naturally accustomed to.  The kiss he forced on her was hindering his ability to stay focused and it was affecting the mission. 

Not being able to help himself Stefan closed the small gap, crushing her breasts against his hard muscular chest. Camelia gasped in surprise and if it were possible she pushed further back against the unmoving door.

Lowering his head just below her ear Stefan spoke in a whisper. "I meant what I said, you still have a lot to learn but before you interpret it the wrong way I think you are very smart, independent, and a talented individual.  All you need is a little coming out into the world.  You've been sheltered all your life, you don't socialize, you're not involved in every day life.  Give it a chance you'll find you can learn a lot if you only open your mind and your eyes at what life can offer you."

Stefan pulled back his head to stare at the side of her face. He felt the shudder run through her body and it made him smirk to himself. With half-lidded eyes he watched her. She felt so soft, so welcoming although her body was still tense, the rush of desire consumed him, threatening to drown him, dangerously breaking down his resolve and admit the lie he was feeding and showing her.

"Forgive me if I offended you."

"Let me go." Camelia said in a whisper of her own still not looking at him. The weight of his rock hard body slightly lifts away. Camelia sensed the change of mood–he went from frustration, surprise, anger, to quite suddenly, intimacy.  Why was she receiving vibes from him that completely reflected her own? The mixed signals gave her whiplash.

He didn't look at her like he's gay. She could have sworn the look he was giving her was smoldering. Hot even.  Her body reacts, feeling the perking of her nipples strain against her bra while the lust pools in her loins.

They looked at each other a little too long to just be friends. 

"Don't try to down play this.  The truth comes out the most when people are most angry.   If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have said it."

He steps back reluctantly and Camelia quickly took advantage, picked up her fallen keys, turned the lock and slipped in the house without looking back. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
How wast that? That totals five chapters for this month!!! 

This chapter was extra long, well over 4,700 words. I needed to end the scene all in one update instead of chopping it into two. I have a lot of stuff planned in the next few chapters.

The intensity just went up a notch. Do you think she'll forgive him? Or will she stay hurt and stubborn? Don't you just love how Sammy calls it like he sees it? His honesty is refreshing!

Next Friday is the next update!

You can now find me on INSTAGRAM for "His" series Updates, news, content, chapter sneak peeks, and more: @shaerzam

Enjoyed what you read? Please vote, comment and add to your reading lists!

Thanks,
Shaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 8.5K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
9.5M 197K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...
48.2K 1.7K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...