Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

True Colors

21.3K 725 268
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 26

Rose

I press down on the grilled cheese with the spatula while listening to Nathalie rant about her mom. She's sitting on the kitchen counter with one of my shirts and panties and a pair of my long socks. I watch as she swings her leg back and forth like a child. I pass her the grill cheese and she bite into it. She chews her hazel eyes bright. Once she swallows she say, "I'm pretty sure my mom wants kids with, Sam."

My eyes widen. "What!"

Nathalie nod her head rapidly. She continues to bite into the cheesy sandwich. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know Miranda would even want more kids. I look at Nathalie and ask, "How do you feel—about Sam knocking up your mom?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows for being blunt so quickly.

Nathalie shrug her shoulders, "I feel like I should be upset because they are keeping it from me. I hate secrets." She pouts. "But, I know it's a touchy subject but I keep catching Sam looking at baby pictures—it's weird."

"This kid would be your little brother or sister, babe." I say. "You need to express your feelings before it's too late. If you don't want this I think your mom would respect your opinion."

Nathalie chews on her bottom lip and I could tell this was bothering her. I kiss the top of her thigh and pull her down off the top of the counter. We head to the couch and she lay her head in my lap while we watch Netflix. I run my fingers through her hair and she laughs at the silly show of Grace and Frankie. I roll my eyes at their kid's stupidity.

Nathalie rolls and face me. "How many siblings do you have?"

"I'm not sure?" I shrug. Nathalie frowns and I chuckle. "Babe, seriously there is no telling how many mini devils my dad has out there in the world."

Nathalie roll her eyes. "Well, that you know of—how many?"

"Lily and Delilah and my two brothers." I respond. "I only claim Lily and Delilah." I furrow my eyebrows. "I don't like to talk about my brothers."

"Okay."

"Why?" I push leaning down kissing her on the lips.

Nathalie ignores me and ask her next question. "What about your mom. She's been in town for weeks and you haven't went to see her."

"Because there is nothing to talk about!"

Nathalie lift up fully and lean back on the couch. "I just don't want you to have any regrets. You're bitter and your family plays a huge part in that. Forgiving your mom will help you."

"What the fuck are you trying to get at Nathalie?" I growl. "I don't need your fucking therapy."

"I'm trying to help. I understand okay—I sometimes think about how I would be if I didn't forgive Sam and my mom."

"It's not the same."

"Yes it is—" Nathalie pushes.

"It's not!" I hiss looking her straight in the eye so she can understand. "Your mom loves you and mine does not."

Nathalie swallows and there is a thick silence besides the background noise from the TV. "How are you so sure? Talk to her?"

"You don't know the things that woman has done." I scowl. Flashbacks goes through my head and I squeeze my fist before standing, "I'm done talking about it Nathalie."

{}{}

"She's pushing me!" I almost scream but hold back because I didn't want to wake the twins. After Nathalie left my home I hurried over here to Joy house because I didn't have anyone else to talk to. Joy puts the cookies into the oven and turn and say, "You should tell her the truth."

"There is nothing to tell."

Joy sighs. "There is much to tell, Rose." She pulls off her mittens. "How do you expect Nathalie to understand if you're not completely honest with her? How long have you two been dating you're pushing six months or more?"

"If you're counting during the time we were just fucki—" I stop myself mid-sentence. "Sleeping around then yeah." I shrug. "I guess." Joy smiles and I roll my eyes because she knew that I knew exactly the month and day of when Nathalie and I made it official. "Whatever. It's been long."

"Long enough to start opening up to her." Joy pushes. "She tells you everything. You even know about Miranda and her best-friend." Joy finishes while chewing on her lip. I sigh. Well, this was awkward.

"When were you going to tell me you still had the hots for Miranda?"

Joy blushes. "That is none of your business, young lady."

I stick out my tongue. "I'll find you someone way hotter than her now that I know you have your eye on the kitty...

"Rose." Joy turns even darker and I can't help but laugh. She frowns and wave her knife at me. I throw my hand up in surrender.

Sometime later Joy and I end up on the couch eating cookies. "You need to be honest with Nathalie, Rose. The two of you is a special case and Nathalie is sensitive to secrets. I don't want this to come back and bite you in the ass."

"I know." I reply. "I just want this to perfect for a little longer."

"Soon she's going to have to meet your family and understand why you don't wish to associate with your mother and father." Joy kisses the side of my head and head up her bedroom. I grab my things and head back to the other side of town even though it's late. I stand outside of Nathalie house and call her.

"Hello?"

"Can I come in?" I ask. "I'm at your front door."

I can hear her moving out of her bed. "Give me a second." She husk before hanging up the phone. Moments later the door is being opened. I smile and Nathalie frowns before heading back to her room. She lays back in the bed and whisper, "It's three in the morning." I strip out of my clothes and crawl underneath the sheets. I kiss the side of her neck. She groans. "You're lucky it's not a school night."

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I kiss her shoulder and drag my tongue down her body and wrap my mouth around her nipple through her thin t-shirt. She hiss and I smirk while groping the other one. "I'm sorry." I whisper against her skin.

"You know." Nathalie say. "One day your 'sorry' won't work."

"I know. That's why we're going on a field trip tomorrow."

Nathalie hazels eyes sparkle in interest. "Field trip?" I kiss her and pull at her bottom lip before sucking. I run my hands underneath her t-shirt. I wanted to be closer. I pull back with a huff and she lies there looking up at me with passion. I unclasp my bra and she gasp and run her finger around nipple. I shut my eyes for a second and she begin to trace the tattoo on my side.

I straddle her and she lift up and pull my lips to hers. I quickly control the kiss and strip her from her shirt. I push her onto her back and hover over her. I playfully nip at her neck and she giggles before kissing me passionately.

She pull back and arch her eyebrow. "You taste like sugar cookies."

"Umm." I look at her confused before kissing her again. "Yeah, I had cookies before coming here."

"Who is she? Only side-chicks make cookies after dark."

I chuckle and she laughs along with me before looking at me serious. "I'm serious. Are you cheating on me?"

I roll my eyes. "Shut-up, babe. Joy made me cookies."

She licks across my lips. "Mhmm." I roll my eyes before tickling her side. She shrieks before screaming my name. "Rose, stop." She shouts turning completely red. I stop and she tries to catch her breath but I wrap my lips around her breast and she whimpers, "Rose."

Her phone begins to chime and she grabs it ignoring my annoyance. She reads the message and blush. "What is it?"

She turns the phone around completely blinding me from the brightest.

Whatever kinky shit you're doing should stop. Miranda woke up about to come check on you but I had to convince her she's crazy and only dreaming. That would have definitely beat the phone sex incident.

Nathalie groans and roll over embarrassed. I run my tongue down her back and she groans into the pillow. "Rose." She whisper turning over. I spread her legs and move her soaked panties to the side revealing my treasure. "Grab the pillow, babe." I wink and her eyes widen before her body lift off the bed. "Rose." She shrieks before grabbing the pillow and covering her face.

{}{}

I poke at Nathalie and she groans and smacks my hand away. "Go away." She almost hiss. I frown but I know it's my fault that she's still sleeping. We we're up pretty late. "Come on." I push her. "Field trip remember."

Nathalie stretches before turning around her breast looking amazing. I kiss her and she opens her eyes before shutting them immediately. "Why does it feel like it's six in the morning?"

"Because it is." I whisper. "Come on. Time to get up."

"Rose get the fuck away from me!"

I kiss her shoulder. "Coffee and you can sleep in the car?"

{}{}

Its take two more hours before we finally get on the road. Nathalie needed coffee and she wanted to shower without me unfortunately. She falls asleep in the car and a few hours outside of my hometown she awakes.

"Where are we going?"

"This is where I'm from." I tell her. "Welcome to Devils town."

Nathalie eyes widen. She looks around and notice all the huge homes. I frown and we make our first stop. We get out the car and walk into the store.

"Well. I will be damn. Rose?"

"Shay." I grin. The woman walk towards me and hug me tightly. She was also covered in tattoos from her neck down and her blonde hair was flowing in curls with pink streaks. She also has a bright green tongue ring and when her eyes lands on Nathalie I could see the sparkle in her eyes. I give her a look and she arches her eyebrow. "Looking to get your first tattoo, babe? You don't seem to be from around these parts." Shay takes her in. Nathalie always had a different aura about herself.

"Who say this would be my first." She say tilting her head to the side. Shay chuckles and turn her attention back to me.

"What you're doing here?"

"Visiting." I answer. "Shay this is my girlfriend Nathalie. Babe this is Shay?"

Shay arches her eyebrow before laughing. She shakes Nathalie hand and Nathalie looks at me for answers. I shrug. "Girl-friend? I will be damn."

We head to the back and I grab Nathalie hand. "Guys, look what the cat dragged in."

"Rose." Everyone stand. I hug and speak to everyone and Nathalie smiles and waves to everyone. They all look at her oddly.

"Who's the Princess?" Trey ask.

"Her girl-friend." Shay answers before I can. I roll my eyes. Trey and everyone else laugh. I shove him and he laughs and clear his throat after a few seconds. "I'm sorry. I'm Trey." She gives his signature grin his white teeth sparkling against his mocha brown skin. He then winks and I shove them both again.

"I'm Nathalie." She laughs.

"Fancy." Trey comments.

We all sit around and I catch them up on my college life. "I'm happy for you." Shay says. "Moving was good for you. I wish the move would have been under different circumstances. Your dad continues to be the ass-hole of the year."

"Of course."

"So. I can't help but ask." Shay eyes twinkle devilishly. "How did this happened? Did the princess need saving from the knight but plot twist...she got you instead."

"We fucked in the bathroom on the sink. I left her and it became a game." She smirks her face becoming serious. "There was never a Princess that needed saving."

Everyone in the room gasp and I chuckle throwing my arm around her should. I lean over and whisper in her ear. "Play nice." Nathalie grins and say, "Rose was much to handle and we we're only sleeping around..."

Everyone laughs and I roll my eyes and try my best to defend myself.

Soon everyone has to get back to work and while Nathalie is looking at all the art on the wall Shay and I get a chance to talk. "She's a fire-cracker."

"You'll be surprised."

"How did you get so damn lucky?" Shay scowls. "Sister? Mother?" She grins devilishly. "I like them older to." She finishes with a wink.

I shake my head. "No sister. Her mom is taken and trust me when I say it's a dead end."

"You're boring." Shay pouts. She then hugs me. "Visit more often. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." I smile.

Shay whispers. "Does she know—

"No." I shake my head. "I'm gonna tell her soon."

"Wow." Shay replies. "This is serious."

"I lo—"I furrow my eyebrows. Shay nod her head like she understands. "I should be going."

{}{}

After leaving the tattoo shop. I take Nathalie to all of my usual hang out spots. Skate park, art gallery, burger joint. She meets all the people that made this place better.

However, I could tell she knew I was holding something back. But, she wasn't complaining. I wish I could make her understand how complicated my family was. The lengths they would go to keep money flowing. I sigh.

Nathalie grins and I open the door and we head into my home for the first time. We both got drinks before coming here so I was a little tipsy. I needed something to make this better. I knew my father wouldn't be home for the weekend so the house was empty and the plan was to stay the night and leave early in the morning. I drag her towards the steps because I was drunk and horny. "Wait." She giggles. "Are you going to give me a tour?"

I pull her into a passionate kiss and I could see her losing concentration. I kiss along her jawline and down her neck before kissing her again. "I finally have you to myself." I mumble against her lips. Nathalie was wearing one of her fancy dresses that I loved so much. It was funny watching her surprise my friends like she surprises me every day.

"Are you gonna introduce me to your parents."

"Never."

She pouts. "They deserve to know what ass-holes they are." I chuckle and run my hand up her thighs and spread her legs. I could feel her breath on my neck. I push her onto the bed and strip her out the rest of her clothes.

I slowly lick my way up her neck and she giggles before flipping us over, her naked form now on top of me. She gaze at me and I ask, "What is it?"

She then starts asking me all these questions and I frown thinking today would be enough. She drunk and her questions are pouring from left to right. "I'm not pushing you to tell me something you don't want to but...

"I'm not Sam." I retort.

"I'm not asking you to be." She hisses back. "I'm asking you to be honest with me. Why do you have to be so secretive, Rose? I hate secrets and you know why." I scowl. She knew I was holding something back and I guess she had a reason to be upset because of the last incident with Paul. However, I'm drunk too and I can't help but say, "That's your mother and best friend fault! Not mine."

Nathalie gasp and I mentally curse myself and the alcohol. "I'm sorry. My life is complicated. Ok? I promise I will try to be more open."

Nathalie smile and I sigh. Lucky that the alcohol makes her a little bi-polar. I peck her on the lips and pull her on her two feet. "Where are we going?" She laughs. I take her out the doors and lead her to the hot tub and we slowly get it. I pull her on top of me. I begin to kiss her again, my fingers going between her legs. She bucks on top of me and I chuckle close to her ear. She was so sensitive. She begin to grind her hips onto me but I wanted to tease her. I wanted to hear her beg.

"Rose." She whimpers and I shudder. She begins to ride me and I couldn't do anything but watch in awe. She throws her head back and her bottom lip was between her teeth. She then shudders before she's shattering on top of me. "I think I'm in love with you." I blurt and it's a lie because I'm so in love with her but that's so much power to have over someone. I know I should be honest but I can't. Not now.

"What?" She ask looking at me trying to catch her breath.

"Nothing."

"Rose?

Nathalie yelps and splashes down into the hot water covering herself. A taller slim man walks through the door with an expensive tux. Someone follows behind him and it is his wife. She was also dressed in a sparkling dress. "It's been long but I know father told you about bringing escorts to the main house."

"I'm not an escort." Nathalie says her lip turning up in a snarl. She looked like Miranda and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I apologize sweetie." He taunts. "Rose is just known for bringing escorts."

Nathalie looks at me in questioning. James, my older brother smirks when I step in front of her. I slipped. I growl and step out of the hot tub as my brother continues to walk towards us.

"Well, I hope this isn't your girlfriend. I mean it would be a shame if you turn out like your mother?"

I see a flash of red and punch James in the face. I didn't like the woman but there is always a line. I could hear Nathalie screaming for me to stop. I turn around and she's wrapped in a towel in shocked. James holding his nose and chuckling, "Does she know?"

I cut that laugh off when I kick him in a place hoping I break his ability to have mini devils such as himself. I tell Nathalie to grab her clothes from upstairs. She does as I say. I look at him as he whines and clench my jaw. I count while breathing. This was not the plan. The house should have been empty.

We head to the car and I speed home. We don't talk and Nathalie fall asleep and when the car is parked outside her home she asked, "Is there anything I should know?"

"What?" I'm confused because it's late and I'm stressed. "No. Nothing at all." When her question finally registers in my head. I should tell her the truth because I know she will understand but it's late and I don't want to make this trip worse.

"Sorry our night was ruined." She squeezes my hand. "Do you want come up?"

"Yes." I smirk.

We head to her room and slam the door. I collapse in her bed exhausted.

{}{}

The next morning someone is beating on Nathalie bedroom door. "Open the fucking door!" I scowl. It was Sam. I swear I could never have Nathalie to myself. Nathalie gets out of bed and I grab a pair of pants. I guess it was time to get up. Nathalie open the door, "Sam?" She ask. "It's eight in the morning. Why—

Before Nathalie could finish her sentence Sam is pushing pass Nathalie and storming towards me. Before I could react she punching me in the jaw and everything goes by in a blur. Miranda walks in and command for Sam to stop and I'm seriously pissed the fuck off. A day that was great turn into a bad night and now my morning is even worse. What the fuck.

"Still the fighter, Rose."

My eyes widen and Nathalie ask, "What is going on?"

"She's engaged!" Sam screams.

I swallow and everything becomes really slow but it's not slow enough for me to think of way to get out of this. How the hell—"Wait!" I take a step back.

"Don't you dare tell me not to freak out?" Nathalie snarls. Her eyes are dark as hell. Fuck. I think to myself. She looked worse than her mother.

"I wasn't going to say that." I reply quickly. "Just let me explain." I look at everyone and after several seconds I still couldn't find the words.

"I'm her fiancé Clark."

My eyes widen in fear. Well that did it. I am officially a dead woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 980 55
*Sequel to LUCID* When Alexandra Parker finds out just how rough and horrendous love can be, she joins the mortel's and leaves home. It seems a...
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...
936 79 33
*Sequel to Illusion* ~You can't just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren't great because they have no pro...
190K 3.4K 29
"You know what sucks about falling for someone you know your not right for, You fall anyway because you think they might turn out to be different"