She's The Bad Girl

By 1Jordan1

Audrey Morrison is the new girl in town. Her mother could no longer deal with her after she had a huge party... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Instagram
Chapter .9
Chapter.10
Chapter .12
Chapter .13
Chapter .14
Chapter .15
Chapter .16
Chapter .17
Chapter. 18
Chapter .19
Chapter .20
Chapter .21
Chapter .22
Chapter .23
Chapter .24
Chapter .25
Chapter .26
Chapter .27
Chapter .28
Chapter .29
Chapter .30
Chapter .31

Chapter .11

15.2K 351 148
By 1Jordan1

Blake's pov:

So... There's this girl.

And I really like her.

But the thing is...

I DONT KNOW WHY!

I seriously just met her an hour ago and I can't get her out of my mind. Her voice rings through my mind, her body flashes past my eyes and her words and laughter stays permanent in my mind. I don't understand it.

Her attitude isn't the best... But that just makes me like her more. I still don't get how I can like her within only an hour but somehow I do. And I'm guessing she does too... I mean she did say yes to the date...

I groan and bury my hands in my hair. Geez, I'm going insane.

I don't even care that she's Carolines best friend... Or the fact that she's underage and if we did get caught being together I would go to jail. And this is saying something since I barley even know her. We just have that invisible attraction. But it's too strong and hard for me to handle.

Deciding that I'll just leave the date until the morning, I roll onto my side and start thinking about Audrey...

×××

"Blake!"

I pretend like I don't hear my sister calling me.

"Blake! Get up!"

Ignore.

"BLAKE!"

"Shit Cary! You didn't have to push me out of the damn bed! I was sleeping!"

My sister smirks at me from my bed, where I'm now laying on the floor fur to the strength of her man hands. I glare at her before pushing myself to my feet and grabbing my shirt.

"I don't care. I need to talk to you!"

Once I slip my shirt on, I go over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "What is it? And hurry up. I'm kinda in a rush." Yea so I can go to work and then go on my date.

"Well.... I was just wondering what you thought about Audrey?"

I almost choked on my toothpaste. I coughed and slit it out, slowly looking towards my little sister. "What?"

She laughs, rolling onto the edge of the bed with a large smirk on her face. "Do you like her?" I glare at her before brushing my teeth again and looking into the mirror. "What are you talking about? I just met her yesterday." Yet you already like her.

Shut up, brain!

"So? You were the one who asked her out so you must've liked her."

I cursed under my breath and spit out my toothpaste. "Okay yes. I like her. But I swear if you go and tell everyone and-"

"YAY! IM GOING TO GO TELL EVERYBODY! MY BROTHER LIKES AUDREY!" She jumps up and runs out of the room.

"Cary, no!" I try running after her but it's no use. I sigh and shake my head. Damn it...

My eyes linger over to the paper on my bed that wasn't there before. I instinctively grab it.

I got Audrey's # for ya, big bro! Go get em!

(347) 298-7614

P.S. You break her, and I'll break you.

Love you! ❤

-Cary

I laugh and shake my head. Gotta love my sister.

I take the number and put it into my phone, deciding that I should text her now so that we can plan our date for tonight.

Blake:

Hey, is this Audrey's #?

She responds almost immediately.

Audrey:

Yes. Who is this?

I smile.

Blake:

Your 1 and only night n shining armour. ;) So when were u thinking our date should be, sunshine?

Audrey:

Lol, hi Blake. And idc, u pick.

Blake:

Well I've got 2 work until 7 soooo... I'll pick u up at 8?

Audrey:

Sounds good. C ya then! XD

Blake:

Bye sunshine. 😘

I put my phone to sleep and get ready for another day at Microsoft(my job) with a huge smile on my face.

×××

Like I had said, I picked Audrey up around eight. She had texted me her address earlier so when I was finally done getting ready, I went straight to her house.

I knocked on the door and waited a minute. And she called down the stairs saying something like she wasn't done and I could come in.

So I did so. I didn't feel like sitting down anywhere. I was on the tips of my toes by this point. My hands were shaking and sweaty and my mouth felt dry. I was nervous. 100% nervous.

A few minutes later, Audrey walks down the stairs wearing a short dark purple/black looking skirt with a sexy white crop top that hugs her every curve. I smile as soon as I see her. She looks gorgeous. No... Absoloutly stunning. I couldn't contain myself. My feet did their own little dance and walked right to her. But I stopped myself before I could do anything stupid. I look her up and down. "You look beautiful... You wouldn't even have to try and you'd look gorgeous." She smiles and I saw her cheeks turn Rosy red, making me want to hold her face in my hands. My hands twitch at the thought.

"Psshhh sureee." I smirked at her. "Ah, come on. You know you're beautiful. Now Let's get going I got plans for us."

She laughed and I felt like fainting.

"What kinda of plans?" I seriously couldn't tell if she was trying to be seductive or not. But I still had to contain myself. If not, we wouldn't make it through the night.

I glanced over at her. "That's for me to know, sunshine." She then gives me her own little smirk. Awe! It's so cute when she tries that!

"And for me to find out?" I laughed. See?! She already knows me! "Of course sunshine, but I'm not gonna spoil it. Let's get going."

We made our way outside and got inside my car. Now, I would've held the door open for her if she would've let me... She got there too quick! Once we were both seated, I drove off.

×××

"Wh- where did you find this??" I loved that look on her face. The one of shock and amazement. It was honestly getting harder and harder to not kiss her right her right now. She was just so tempting!

I smirked and grabbed a blanket out of the car. I laid it down underneath a tree. "When I was younger my father would come up here to relieve stress or just be alone to think about everything. Now I find my self doing that a lot, but this time I decided a beautiful girl needed to see a beautiful sight then maybe she'd understand that sometimes you don't see the whole beauty until you look at it from a different point of view."

She turned her flushed face away, thinking I missed that. I shook my head and secretly smiled to myself.

"No need to hide it sunshine. Sit down, you hungry?" I sat down on the blanket and she sat next to me. And she sat close... Close enough that I could easily hold her hand if I wanted to.

"Yeah, a little bit." I laughed and got up. "Okay lemme see what I can do." I went around the car and grabbed the pizza box.

I say the pizza down next to her and laughed at her reaction. "OMG I love pizza it's my favorite food." Her eyes lit up and she opened up the box. I smirked and looked right at her. "Well I learned something else about you."

She smiled and said "Yeah I guess you did." I sat down beside her and we both started devouring the pizza. And we both kept our eyes glued to the stars. Except her star was different than mine. While she was looking at the sky, I looked at her.

She loved this. I could tell. Her eyes were wide with wonder and curiosity. She was enjoying every second of this.

"Isn't it quite a sight to see?" She looked over at me after I spoke.

"It sure is. I've never seen something quite as pretty as this is. Thanks for bringing me up here." I smiled at her. "No need to thank me sunshine."

We finished the box of pizza and I walked over to the car and turned on the radio and rolled down the windows so we could hear the music.

Once the first song from my phone came in, I fumbled with it to make it stop. "Is this from your playlist?" I could feel my face heating up and she snickered at me.

"Yes it's my playlist. Stop laughing." The song kept playing and I finally gave up. "Awe is somebody mad?"

I looked away and coughed. "No. Just embarrassed." The song finally ended and the next song came on.

Wake me up when September ends by Green Day. She looked over to me. "Hey could you turn that up some? I love this song." I turned it up before sitting back down beside her. She was laying on her back, her eyes still illuminated by the sky.

"Me too, sunshine." That earned that beautiful smile on her face. "Cool." It got quiet for a long time. That is until my curiosity got the best of me.

"So how about we ask random questions? I wanna get to know this beautiful girl beside me." But instead of her laughing at me, she smiles. And I feel relief wash through me.

"Sure do you wanna go first?"

"Hmm what's your favorite color?"

"Green what's yours?" I smiled. "Me too. I like the color green, but like a forest green."

"Cool. So I guess I get to ask a question now?" I smiled wildly at her. Is it weird that I'm imagining her walking down the isle towards me right now? "Well of course sunshine, ask away."

"Hmmmm... what do you like to do for fun?" We gazed into each others eyes until I finally answered. I loved her deep blue eyes.

"Well I like coming up here and throwing the football with a couple of friends. I used to be pretty good at football, but I gave it up."

"Why?" I shrugged. "I lost the spark for it. Like I lost my muse to play anymore."

We talked asking each other simple questions to get to know each other. We had gotten closer within the couple of hours we've been up here. I hadn't been paying attention to the music that had been playing I've been to focused on Audrey and learning new stuff about her and her life.

"Just a kiss" by Lady Antebellum started playing and Audrey got up and walked closer to the car to hear it better.

An idea pops into my head and I smile, standing up and walking towards her. "Would you like to dance?" She's smiled bigger than she had all evening. "Yes I would." I bowed and held out my hand to her. She laughed and took it. We danced silently until the song had came to a close. But I kept holding onto her. I didn't want to release her. I loved how perfect she felt within my grasp. In my arms. But she blushed. And I hated that I let her go. She kept smiling though, and I returned it. She took out her phone and looked at the time. Shit. It's late.

"You probably need to be home your dad must be worried." She scoffed. "Worried... please. If anything he'd be glad I'm gone." I frowned.

"What? Does he not care what you do?"

"Well I wouldn't say he doesn't care... he's just a bad father." I tried not to be all pity. But I couldn't exactly help it. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but I'm sure you need to get home and get some sleep."

"I sorta do, but you can stay with me if you want. I'm sure Caroline would be happy to see you again." What the hell did I just say? She probably thinks I'm going to strong.

"I'm sure she would. I guess it would be okay for tonight. We should stay here a little longer." I smiled. She actually wanted to stay with me. That makes me happy.

We went back to the blanket under the tree and leaned against the tree and looked at the beautiful landscape and colorful lights the city put off.

We laid in the dark, surrounded my silence. And I couldn't stop myself from turning and staring at her. I wanted to pull her to me and kiss her. I wanted to hold her hand or hug her or just play with her blue tips. I just want the opportunity to touch her. But I didn't know how to do that without making it awkward.

Suddenly, her eyes locked onto mine, captivating me more than a million stars ever could. And somehow, it's like she could read my eyes, because we both started to lean in slowly. We we were close enough, our noses touched and I felt fire shoot through me. I leaned in further until my lips fully closed on hers. I couldn't believe I was actually kissing her.

I was going insane.

The way her lips felt on mine just sent me into this little wonderland of lust. I didn't want to stop kissing her. But too soon, we had to break apart for air.

We gazed into each other's eyes as we panted for our breath. And once we had it back, we started leaning in again.

But my fucking phone ruined the moment by singing it's peoples song.

I sigh and answer it. I didn't really have a choice.... It was my sister. She'd flip on me if I didn't answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey big bro. Sorry to call on your date but mom want you home soon."

"Why?"

"Something about helping dad move the fridge. So are you gonna do it?"

"Yes. I will." I didn't have a choice. It was my dad. If he needed my help, I had to be there. Which is one reason I'm still living with them.

"So is the date going good?" Oh my gosh... My sister.

I purse my lips. "Mhm. Of course."

"Oh and you didn't forget to read my little note did you?" I could almost see her wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes. "No I didn't forget."

She laughs. "Alrighty then brother! Make sure you get your ass over here as quick as possible." I smile and shake my head. "I'll be right there."

"Bye! Love you!"

I shake my head. "Love you too. Bye.

I then hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket. I looked up at Audrey, sad. "I have to go. Maybe we can hang out some other time. Does that sound good?" She smiled. "It sounds great." I smiled back and helped her up. We cleaned everything spotless and shoved everything into the trunk. No more words were said until we were in the car and I had drove off.

"Hey you can take me home."

"You sure?" She gave me a reassurance smile. "Yes."

I drove her back home and I gave her one last kiss goodbye before leaving her. And I smiled to myself the whole way home.

That... Was officially the best... Night... Ever.

××××

I wrote this one guys! XD and I forgot to add a little note to the end of the last one. Yea, lol, YourWorstNightmare wrote that one. XD

I hope you all enjoyed and dont forget the vote button! XD

Love you all! ❤

-Jordan

P.S. I know these are slow. The other girl writing this cant think of much and we are both really busy! But I'm thinking of taking over I guess.

Oh and for the next chapter, I want to thank Liberty563 for the idea. It's allll her thinking! And if you guys could help me out and give me ideas of what could happen, that would be great! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
1.7K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
294K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...