Life isn't Perfect (Edit in p...

Από CharmOwl27114

It was time to change fate. she's done with all the waiting and her friends decide to push her towards a bett... Περισσότερα

Life isn't Perfect (New Version)
Chapter 2 -- Sing with me.
Chapter 3-- Electrical shock and annoying guys
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 1)
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Trapped and Shooting Skittles
Chapter 7 - Awkward Situations and Amazing answers
Chapter 8 - Jealous Jackass and Jumping Jellybeans
Chapter 9 -- Sweet like candy (Unofficial)
UPDATE
EDIT IN PROCESS

Chapter 5- The Resolve and her sweet side

32 4 1
Από CharmOwl27114

Chapter 5 – The resolve and her sweet side

“Jason!” I laughed, “No!” He lunged, I dodged but he nearly got me. How did we get in this situation?

Oh yeah, He started it.

----

“Why do you look so glum Belle?” Jason asked while we were sitting on the couch in my house playing Black Ops.

“I don’t feel well.” I sniffed, I really didn’t. I swear. That cold water that had been dumped onto me accidentally this morning was causing me to sneeze occasionally and it only added to my semi-pissed, semi-disappointed and all in all bad, mood.

He smirked, “Good thing you took that water instead of me.” I glared at him, where’s the sympathy?

“Aren’t you supposed to be patting my back and making me feel better? I mean, what kind of ex-best friend are you?” I snorted and paused the game while I go get some juice from the fridge.

“So were not best friends anymore? How cold is that?”

“Well you were gone for a long time, and we didn’t talk for like, what? Three years? Four?” I pointed my finger at him, “You have to gain your status as my best friend again.”

“But it took me twelve years just for us to be best friends!” He whined, poking my rib. I squirmed; I really didn’t want him to notice that I’m still ticklish. He kept poking me until I couldn’t take it anymore; I guffawed, let out a snort and slapped his hand away.

“Aha! You’re still ticklish.” He said, reaching for my bare foot. I squealed and jumped away, it was just like old times, and I liked it. I sprinted to the kitchen, where else would I go? My house isn’t that big.

“I’m coming to get you!” He called, I just kept running, towards the back door, and out to the backyard.

The grass tickled my feet as I hid at the small narrow space between my house and the fence. I could hear him getting closer, I inched away.

“There you are!” Jason ran towards me. I slowly slid myself through the narrow space to the front yard. Jason grunted from behind me, I could see he was having a hard time going here. He just gave up and ran back towards the back door.

I panicked once I was on the front yard, where would I go? Not inside, because Jason was on his way here. I saw a couple of bushes and decided to just hide behind them. The front door opened, revealing a very smug looking Jason.

“C’mon Anna, come out come out wherever you are!” He looked at the bushed briefly, but then he sprinted back to the house.

“That was weird.” I muttered.

A pair of hands grabbed me by the armpits and hauled me out of the bushes, “Got you!” Jason cackled, he let me go, only to carry me bridal style.

“Let me down!”

“No.” He pushed the front door open with his foot and carried me in, “Shouldn’t you be happy? I’m practicing how to carry you when we get married.”

I blushed and stammered, “W-What makes you think that I’ll marry the likes of you?” He just smirked and dropped me on my butt.

“Ow! What was that for?” I pushed myself off the floor, my bottom aching slightly. I lowered myself slowly on the sofa, careful not to hurt any bruise that might be forming right now.

“To prove that sometimes, you have to expect the unexpected.” He sat down on the couch and slung his arm on my shoulders, “And, you didn’t expect to be dropped, because you trust me.”

“Yeah. I trusted you, past tense.”

“You don’t expect that you’ll marry me someday, but you might. You’ll never know Belle.” He winked, and pulled me closer, in a friendly way. (I think?)

“Really, so…” I grabbed the controller and gestured to the Television, “You don’t expect that I’ll beat you at Black ops?”

He raised his brow, “I expect that you’ll lose.”

“Well, game on.”

A lot of button pressing and a few rematches later, I had won two out of three games.

In your face Jason!” I taunted, “And I quote: ‘You have to expect the unexpected’” He just grimaced and tossed my controller on the coffee table.

His mouth formed a large ‘o’ shape as he yawned and stretched his arms, “I better go home.”

“Okay.” I smiled, hugged him and pressed something cool in his hand.

“What is this?” he looked oddly at the object I had placed in his hand, “A ribbon?”

“It’s a manlier ribbon! It’s made out of copper wires!” I raised my hands up and formed a rainbow in the air, “I made it myself.”

“Thanks.” He smiled; ruffled my hair like an older brother would, and left, “Oh and I’m moving back to the house next to yours tomorrow!” He called over his shoulder before jumping into his car.

My jaw dropped, No way in hell.

_+_+_

Just as I heard Jason’s car back up out of our drive way, my phone started to play ‘You found me’ by the Fray. Meaning an unknown person was calling me. I let it go to voicemail.

“Hey, this is Anna. I’m probably busy. Or I don’t know who you are, if it’s the latter, please introduce yourself.” There was a beep and deep masculine voice emanated from my cellular device.

“Uh... Anna, hey. It’s Ranier, I got your phone number from—“ I immediately grabbed my cell and answered the call.

“Hi! Williams, why are you calling?” I asked, I hope I didn’t sound that desperate.

“I just wanted to say sorry…”

“For what?” I asked innocently.

“For you know, not being there when you came back.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because I didn’t wait for you?” His statement sounded more like a question. I sighed; it wasn’t that obvious that I’d been upset when he didn’t come back right?

“What?” I laughed, “You didn’t think I was upset over that didn’t you?”

“Well—“

“Well what? We aren’t even close, why would I be disappointed if you weren’t there?” That was a bit harsh, but it was only part of my resolve. Deny that I even care about him.

“It’s just that… I don’t know.” He sounded a bit disappointed, “I just get that feeling…”

“You’ve known me for two days…” I’ve known you since we were in kindergarten, “…And you think that you know me already? That I would be so frustrated just because you said you’d be there but you weren’t? That’s just hilarious. Really funny.”

My plan is going good so far, so it’s time for phase 2.

“I need to go.” I said, before he can even reply.

“Wait—“

“Bye.” I pressed on the end call button and dropped my cell on the soft rug. Time to prepare. A devilish grin tugged at my lips as I grabbed my purse and my mom’s car keys off the coffee table and headed out the door.

“Mom! I’m going to the grocery store!” I yelled behind me.

“Sure honey. Don’t stay out until six o’clock!” Came her reply I grinned, yeah. Honey; sticky and sweet.

I jumped into our car and drove away.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I sat up straight in my chair waiting for my plan to take place. I’m currently in my English class, the last subject of the day.

Everyone was here except Ranier and Jason which was great, since I know that Jay is did a good job distracting Williams.

My phone vibrated in my skirt pocket, ‘I’m coming over later. Do not forget.’ Jason texted, which was secret code for, “Are you prepared? We’re close.” In case Williams accidentally catches a glimpse of Jason’s phone.

“I am very prepared.” I cackled, a true evil laugh. I saw Ranier’s face appear behind the small window on the door, looking distressed and pale. I had ignored him all day, just to prepare for this. I didn’t want to give anything away… and besides, he’s been fussing over Ariel Maynard since the first bell of the day.

Opening the door of the car for her, guiding her while she walked, even feeding her food. (Like that had anything to do with a broken leg)

Barf.

Everyone was silent, (As silent one can be while pretending to be talking to each other.) The door creaked as it opened, the bucket resting on the top fell, showering Ranier with sticky and sweet honey. When he was finally aware of what had just happened, I yelled ‘fire’ and everyone in on the prank ran to him and showered him with feathers.

“Revenge is truly sweet. I know you only showered me with water, but I like to give my prank-attacks tenfold.” I gave him a triumphant smile and stood beside Jason.

“Thanks Jay.”

“Anything for you Anna.” He said, “I-I mean anything for a prank!” He laughed nervously and embarrassedly trudged to his seat, a blush creeping up his neck.

A blush was also appearing on my cheeks, he’s really not kidding when he says he has a crush on me. Not to be arrogant or anything but, I don’t think I can ever like Jason differently. But maybe I’m wrong.

Williams was smiling, “I didn’t know you were such a great prankster. But your prank is so original.” His last statement was oozing with sarcasm, and my smile fell.

“It was just revenge; of course it’s just like your prank!” I huffed.

“Whatever you say Anna.” He taunted, “But does it mean I’m forgiven?”

“Forgiven for what? You did nothing wrong.”

“Forgiven for not waiting for you.” 

“I told you it’s not a big deal.”

“Oh come on, I know you have this major crush on me.” He winked. Shit.

“W-Who told you that?! It’s not true!”

“De-ni-al!” He sang, wagging a finger at me. I frowned, was it that obvious? Is that why he’s been following me around? Because he knows that I’ve had a crush on him for three years? (It’s actually better if I say it’s a crazy obsession.)

“Whatever. It’s still a lie.”

“Alright. I was just joking.” He raised his hands and smeared honey all over my face.

“We are now even!” He grinned and walked out of the room, leaving a trail of golden substance in his path.

I just noticed out English teacher laughing, “Young love.” That statement alone made me want to throw up. But since he’s a teacher, it would be disrespectful if I did so.

I rushed out of the room, hearing something about what we young people know love when we see it. The girl’s bathroom was—thankfully—empty, otherwise I can’t bear to be seen by anyone else in this situation.

The water sloshed on my hand while I tried to wash all the honey from my face. The door opened, revealing a pale Ariel.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked. I’m not that heartless to not care.

“I-I’m fine.” Her face contorted into a painful expression regardless of her words.

I rushed over to her, water dripping off my face, “You don’t seem okay.” She gave me a weak smile, and pushed me gently, nearly falling down. Good things she held on her crutch tightly or else she would’ve fallen flat her on face and made everything worse.

“Whoa, I’ll bring you to the nurse’s office.” I said, blocking her way.

“No. I said I’m fine.”

“It’s just a few—“

“I said I’m fine!” At this point, tears were streaming down her face. She let go of her crutches and sank on the floor, crying silently. I knelt down besides her, keeping silent as I rubber her back in a pathetic attempt to pacify her.

“I-I can’t handle—,” Hiccup, “T-This!”

“Why? What happened?”

“T-They’re A-All laughing at me. Ranier isn’t helping! He’s just showing everyone how weak I am.” She sobbed, mascara running down her face.

Look at that. Beautiful, Kind, and Ariel is sobbing on the floor. If I was cruel, I would’ve laughed. But I’m not, so I won’t.

“Shh… it’s okay.” Whatever her problem is.

“Keep telling me that I’m so clumsy! That I can’t handle myself and I’m so soft! And you know what they call me?”

“Wh—“

“They started to call me ‘crutches’!” She wailed. It isn’t that bad, but I can’t tell her that because my reasons for it not being bad are not going to help. A) I’m used to all the bullying. B) A lot of people have called me names that are much worse than that.

But I still can’t believe they’d do that to her, “Why don’t you tell Williams?” Is it me, or I sounded a bit bitter?

“He’s part of the problem! I told you, he’s pampering me too much! At first it was nice, he’s so sweet and he keeps courting me… but then it got so annoying!” I have a feeling that it isn’t much about her broken leg anymore.

“He got so clingy and overbearing, he was always jealous then he would act like he’s already my boyfriend. I’ve known him basically since we were in diapers.” Boy, do I know that feeling. But it was crazy; I feel the exact same opposite about Jason and his courting.

Sure it’s annoying, but he’s so fun to be around, and I’ve missed him. I guess Ariel just needs space.

“They called you crutches because Williams is treating you like your incapable of things?”

Ariel threw her hands up in the air, “Finally someone understands! My girl friends keep telling me to stop complaining because R is so sweet blah blah blah. Jesus, I don’t even like him that way!”

“Why don’t you give it a shot?” She looked at me as if my head just twisted 360 degrees.

“Because I’m afraid to break my friendship with him. If it doesn’t work out, what will happen?” She stared at me intensely, “Besides, the new guy seems to be smitten with you, but you won’t answer him, how is my situation any different from yours?”

“One of the things I’m scared of is just like you said, our friendship will be put to jeopardy. But, I have a good reason to not answer him.”

She giggled, “Let me guess, you like someone else?”

“N-No.” I gulped, “Not really. If I try, and can’t like him back, I’ll break him. And he just got back from California; I’m still not used to it.”

“Oh.” Then she smiled, “I would just love to continue this chat, but I don’t want you to be accused of cutting classes. We should hang out sometime else. For some girl time you know? I bet you need it too.” I’m sorry, but I have enough girls to talk about these things.

Then again, they’re not exactly the best people to talk to when it comes to love and crushes.

Alice is bubbly and would just probably push me towards Ranier even more; Patricia and Sherlene don’t talk about this kind of stuff, April… I don’t even know her that much. Then there’s Sheena, who’s been through so much I just can’t add to the weight.

“Sure.” I said and helped her off the floor, handing her the wooden crutches, “And don’t let whoever they are get to you.”

“Yeah.”

“And just tell Ranier you need some space.” I advised, opening the bathroom door.

“Thanks Anna. I just really needed to get that out.”

“’Kay.”She turned her back and limped off, a new air of confidence surrounding her. What did I do anyways? I just listened.

The twenty minute bell rang. I’ve been gone from class for twenty effing minutes! Shoot! I ran to the room, relieved that my face had dried off.

“Ah Ms. Martins, I thought you’d never return.” My English teacher shook his head and gestured to my seat.

I sighed and begrudgingly trudged over to my seat where boy-I-don’t-know and Ranier were sitting near.

“Um. You still have honey in your hair.” I told Ranier. His hair stuck out in all directions as if he had just put get in it.

“Why do you look so unhappy? I thought the moment you get back you’d be saying how sweet your revenge is.”

“I just… bumped into someone.” Unfortunately. He seemed confused, but he probably sensed that I didn’t want to talk about it. Even Jason was silent for the rest of the period.

+~+~+~+~+

It’s funny really. It’s been weeks since that first prank, and there’s a lot that happened. Ranier and I have actually gotten closer (through pranks). I’ve doused him in vinegar, put oranges in his locker, and decorated his locker with frilly pink things, which even I, hate.

Meanwhile he had successfully made me slip on the floor for about 2 times, woke me up at 2 o’clock by resetting my alarm clock (God knows how he did that.) and put some sort of gooey substance in my shoes. He’s still laughing about the fact that I only own two pairs of shoes.

“Seriously! You’re probably the only girl I know who only owns two pairs of shoes!”

“So? My pair of white converse can match anything.” Other than that, the only other shoes I own were my black school shoes. I had to borrow a pair from Alice because they’re filled with something gross.

“I can’t believe it!” He laughed. Was it so unbelievable that girls can own only two pairs of shoes? It’s not like I’m poor or anything, I just don’t like shopping.

I rolled my eyes, we were currently walking down the street to my house, “Whatever. Stop stereotyping girls.” I stuck out my tongue and walked ahead of him.

The aquamarine curtains of the house next door twitched, whoever was inside was definitely watching me. Of course I knew who it was. Jason and his aunt had moved back to their house next door (Which had been uninhabited for three years) last Saturday, and it’s been a week since then.

“The jealousy in the air is so thick I can smell it.” Williams snorted, (Still haven’t decided on whether to call him by his first or last name.) “Your boyfriend is more like a mix of an overprotective dad and a possessive maniac.”

“He’s not my boyfriend.” How many times do I have to say it?

“The way he acts around you says different.” Is me or is that jealously I heard?

His phone rang, “Ye-llow.” His greetings on the phone never failed to make me smile, “What? What are you saying?”

I stayed silent, “Space? Am I not giving you enough space?” There was a raising voice from the other side of the line.

“Bullshit!” Williams fumed, running a hand through his already unruly hair, “What did I do wrong Ariel?”

Oh.

Williams turned his back to me, “NO. Break up? What was there to break?” He took a deep calming breath, “Our friendship? That’s—,” His voice broke at the last word, “Cruel.”

He surprised me when he threw his hand back and hurled his phone across the deserted street; Williams looked up to the sky, trying not to let the tears escape. He must really like Ariel.

“Williams?” I took a tentative step toward him, “Williams? Are you okay?” Stupid! Of course he’s not okay! He’s so close to crying! I’ve never actually seen a sixteen year old guy cry.

“Willia—,” I broke off, noticing the way his shoulders shook, “Ranier?” That got his attention. He looked up at me, he was more vulnerable than I realized.

“Why don’t you come in?” I grabbed his hand and led him into my house, his hands held on tightly to mine, afraid.

I let him sit down on the couch in the den and gave him a cool glass of orange juice.

“Thanks.” He said. Ranier was proof that girls can really make guys cry.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He shook his head vigorously, “It’s better not to keep that pent up anger or sadness inside you know.” He still won’t budge. A good idea popped into my mind, so I handed him tissue to wipe his tears.

“I know! It’s still early, why don’t we go somewhere?” His eyes looked so sad that I wanted to cry too. (I’m a crybaby.) “It’ll be fun.”

“Okay.” His voice was dull, so unlike the Ranier I saw when we were talking about my lack of shoes.

I took stuffed a packet of tissues inside my bag in case he would suddenly burst out crying, cause I know I have when we went to this place.

“Hop in.” I chirped, trying to cheer him up. He climbed into the passenger seat of my mom’s car while I sat on the driver’s side.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

“What are we going to do there?”

“Something.”

“Would you stop giving me vague answers?”

“Maybe.” His lips quirked up a bit at the sides, I gave him a toothy grin, “You can blow off some steam there, and my uncle owns the joint. I used to go there when…” I trailed off, realizing I’ve said too much. I used to go there a lot two years ago when that fight happened. That stupid fight.  I didn’t think about it so I just babbled on and on about badminton and volleyball. (The only sports I’m actually good at.)

“You play badminton and volleyball?”

“Yeah, but I’m not the athletic type. I just play it when I’m extremely bored.” But I’ve joined my class volleyball team when I was in sixth grade.

He looked at me for a moment, the sadness in his eyes lessened but it didn’t go away.

“Here we are!” I jumped out of the car excitedly and rushed towards the ticket booth. A familiar woman stood there, looking absolutely bored.

“Anna! Are you here to see your uncle?” I shook my head no, a smile on my face.

“My friend and I are just here to blow off some steam.” I said, “I want the most breakable plates you have.”

“Plates?” Ranier asked, standing behind me.

“Yes, plates.” I confirmed. May (The woman) disappeared behind the counter and came back carrying five plates.

“Public or private sweetie?” I contemplated it for a moment; I don’t want everyone to see Ranier lashing out so badly.

 “Private.” She handed me two goggles, and I handed one of those goggles to Ranier.

“What are they for?” Ranier asked; his eyebrows scrunched up together, which was sort of cute.

Whoa there. You’re here to make a broken hearted boy happier, not gush over how adorable and handsome he is.

 I shook my head, trying to shake off those unwanted thoughts, “You’ll see!”

We were lead behind the counter where a grassy field awaited us; in the middle of the small field was a large wall. (It’s hard to describe.) Let’s just say it’s like an open box that’s lying on its side, with a small barrier at the bottom so the small pieces won’t fly to our feet.

A profanity of curse words were painted onto the wall, (some were by me) I threw my arm back and yelled, “Fire!” I threw the first plate towards the wall; it blew into a million tiny pieces.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Ranier yelled, “Why are you breaking the plates?”

“Honestly Ranier, to think that the curse words on the wall and the goggles could’ve given you an idea what you do at this place.” I tsked.

“Y-You break plates here?”

“Not just plates, small and broken T.V’s, unusable phones, glasses, cups, anything small and breakable actually.” I shrugged and hurled another plate at the wall.

He was still looking at me, dumfounded, “Don’t be shy!” I handed him a plate and gestured for him to throw one at the wall. Much like what he did with his phone earlier, he threw the plate at hard as he could, the shards falling behind the small barrier.

He threw plate after plate, and I looked at him in amusement, he seemed to be enjoying himself judging by the smile on his face.

Ranier stopped after his sixteenth plate, “That felt good.” He tried to catch his breath, “Why aren’t you throwing some?”

“I’m not throwing any because I’m not the one who needs to.” I gave him a small smile, “I do this all the time, so I’m sort of just going to watch you.”

“How much did you pay?”

“It doesn’t really matter.”

“How much?” His eyes narrowed, “You’re not going to pay for me right?”

“I am, because I brought you here.” I chuckled, “Its ten dollars an hour, no matter how many plates.” But I didn’t tell him that’s only for me and my friends. The truth is each plate costs a dollar or so, depending on the size.

He dug around his pocket and took a crisp twenty dollar bill, “Here.”

“What? No. it’s on me, I already paid, no biggie.” I handed his money back, “My treat.”

“No. I insist.” He gently shoved the money into my palm, “Please?”

“Fine.” He grinned triumphantly, and turned his back to leave, and when he wasn’t looking, I used my hair pin to pin the twenty dollar bill to his clothes.

Thanks to my ninja skills, he got his money back.

“Want some Ice cream?” He offered on the way back to car, “My treat.” I checked my watch, it was past noon. Wasn’t there supposed to be something I’m doing at noon?

“Shit!” I hauled him back to the car and drove as fast as I can (without exceeding the speed limit) back to my place where his car sat in our driveway, “Bye Ranier!” I waved frantically and pushed him into his car.

I didn’t even hesitate to close the car door in his face and rush to my house, “He’s going to kill me.” I removed my hair from its usual ponytail and drew a brush through it before putting it up in a ponytail once more.

Thank the heaven’s that Ranier got the memo and left. I hurriedly walked towards the house next door and knocked.

“Hello? Jay?” I knocked.

No answer.

“Jay, I’m here, where are you?” The door opened, revealing a woman in her mid thirties.

“Anna.” She scowled at me, “He won’t shut up about you. Just go in.” I rolled my eyes at Jason’s aunt, pretending to be mean wasn’t exactly her forte.

“It’s nice to see you too Ms. Harlan.” I gave her a hug and rushed towards the stairs. My feet made no noise whatsoever as it hit the carpeted floor. Jason’s door, the door so familiar to me seemed so different, it was older and worn out. The drawings we had scribbled on it with permanent marker were gone, painted on with a sky blue color.

I frowned, realizing that Jason must have painted on it recently since the new paint smell still wafted through the air. My hand poised to knock, but one particular thing caught my attention. At the door fame, near the door knob, the words ‘Anna + Jason’ were engraved, I blushed, and it was definitely not my work. It was old. The whole doorframe was painted, except that particular spot.

“Jay.” I knocked, “Jason Harlan Marshall, you open this door.” I pressed my ear on the door; the sound of snoring came from the room. I twisted the doorknob and opened it gently, careful not to wake him up.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered to his sleeping form. We were supposed to have a Harry Potter marathon, all the CD’s were lined up below the player. I sighed, I can’t believe I forgot.

“A…nna.” He mumbled, I thought he had woken up, but he snuggled deeper into his comforter, his face towards mine.

I sat beside his bed and leant my head on his bedside table. Feeling a little exhausted myself, my head slowly lolled, and my eyes fluttered closed.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! :DD see? Anna isn’t that bad to the boys.

AH-MAY-ZING. I’m done. I know it’s sort of like a filler chapter, but, Anna and Ranier have gotten closer! WHOOOO! Hahaha. The love story is progressing, finally. Don’t hate Ariel! She’s a nice person.

Actually, she wasn’t always. The first version of this story consisted of her being a very bad person, But, I decided that I’m going to base her off someone I know. (Not exactly) Would you believe me if I said that this entire story is based on someone’s true love life?

Because it is.

And your mind is blown. Because you didn’t know that. :v

Fact: Anna is based off of me. The love story isn’t!

SO VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND SHARE.

\(O DO) bye.

I HAVE A SURPRISE EVENT NEXT CHAPPIE. SO STAY TUNED.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Stoic Από ♡

Εφηβική Φαντασία

2.6K 129 20
Linh hadn't always been a favorite for anything, not even her own dad wanted her. She maybe had two friends at the most. Determined to change things...
Last Chance Από Rachel R Obregon

Εφηβική Φαντασία

35.2K 1.4K 24
After a bad break up Sky is devastated. She's determined to erase Jason from her life . The only problem with that is school starts in a few days...
6.3K 110 32
We all made mistakes from the past that we don't want to do again. A girl named Anna Collins once realized that a mistake was like a scar that would...
It's time to move on Από Janaki

Εφηβική Φαντασία

317K 12.7K 39
She picked up some item from the shelf and was about to turn away when I suddenly said "Don't buy that" I don't know why the hell I said that. I don'...