Its a freak show out there *C...

By GracieMcGregor

Iris Darling Was a member of a freak show run by Elsa Mars.One day she meets a charming rich boy by the name... More

chapter one
chapter 2
Note!!!!!
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Twisted
....
No hope
Save me
Safe
.......
Chapter 14
note
chapter 15
Note
chapter 16
Thank you

Something isn't right

727 18 3
By GracieMcGregor

Lately Dandy has paid little to no attention to me.I feel empty.Its like the blood that was once flowing in my veins came to a complete stop.He has only spoken to me when he is leaving not even showing any affection at all.It kills me inside and makes me wonder if I should still be here.I have returned to the Guest room because he doesn't seem to want me there.I stood at the window in my room looking outside as I saw dandy's car pull up.But both the drivers and the passenger side doors opened.Out stepped Bette and Dott.I had no words.I knew that I had been replaced.I grabbed all of the clothes and everything I had and shoved them into a small suitcase I walked right past dandy and ignored Bette and Dotts greeting.Dandy didn't even call after me.I began to cry.Harder then I ever have before.I was going back to the freakshow,at least there I would be wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.3K 14
London, 1814 . Alina Wellesley, the daughter of the renowned Duke of Wellington is ready to make her debut in society and find a husband. However, wi...
1.4K 63 11
Two years after surviving the fight of her life, Medal of Honor recipient Melissa Smith comes home a decorated war hero, with commendations and medal...
651K 60.2K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
764K 78.2K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...