The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

Epilogue 2/2

939 19 3
By --ErzaScarlet--

Heres the last chapter of the book! So those mysterious letters are going to be explained yay!!!
====================

3rd POV

Master Makarov came into the guild with multiple letters addressed to different people. He honestly had no idea what their content was. It wasn't complaints. The letters looked to nice. All that was written, was their names and a note saying special content. Do not open or lose!

"Oi! Brats! I received letters for a few of u! when i call out ur name, come and get it! Erza! Gray! Juvia! Lucy! Natsu!Mira! Laxus! Gildarts! And Mavis!" Everyone went up to get their letter. Mavis was confused. "Im dead! why do i get a letter?" Makarov just shrugged his shoulders. "As if anything in this guild makes sense in the end"

Everyone opened their letter to be notified to not show anyone else its content.

3rd POV

Everyone read their notes and burned the content in the same fire till nothing but ashes were left. Of course they did it one by one without anyone else knowing. But little did they know, quite a few other people has also received notes.

Zeref's POV

I was meditating like usual under a tree when a bird landed on my shoulder. I looked over to see a note attached to its stomach. I touched the bird and it fell off.

" and..its dead." I unwrapped the letter and read it when my eyes widened at the content.

"yay! Someone knows how to kill me! And they're blackmailing me too" i scrunched up my face in frustration but i smiled after. After my fangirling session, i blushesd and looked around, noticing everything died again. " well if anyone saw that, they're dead now..."

I sat back down and thought about the letter. From the mysterious Kumori. A name meaning Shadow. Mysterious and intriguing. I burned the letter in my hand. 

*wait a minute..... Remember ur precious daughter whose name also means Shadow Flower? Do u think it has something to do with the letter?*

MEANWHILE AT LAMIA SCALE....

3rd POV

A bird swooped into the guild and landed on Lyon's shoulder as he chatted away with Yuka and Sherry. "Its a bird of love!" Sherry exclaimed. Yuka sweatdropped knowing it wasn't that.

"It may be from my darling Juvia!" Lyon exclaimed after Sherry earning more sweatdrops from others. Lyon opened the letter and his facial expressions changed a bit. He then went to the fire place and burned the letter.

"Why are u burning the letter?" Yuka asked Lyon in confusion. "The letter isn'y  from her. Its from a Kumori?" Yuka lifted one of his gigantic eyebrows in confusion "Kumori? That means shadow, doesn't it?" the ice mage shook his head for a positive. "I recently heard Sabertooth came back to life mysteriously. We should go look for them. Sting was found crashing into the Fairy Tail guild yesterday. Lets go look for the other members"

Jura approached Lyon and Yuka. "Does that mean Y/N is back as well? She isn't a saber, but she did have an extremely big amount of magic power. The council is thinking of giving her a high wizard saint title.I would like to help." 

All three men nodded their heads and went out of the guild to go searching.

Y/n's POv

I read the letter and i realized one thing. I was in freaking Mildean! There, on an old bookshelf, a picture of my brother, myself and my parents. "Impossible..." I whispered to myself in awe.

"That reminds me. My charms i created should be around here somewhere." I said to myself as i dashed out of the building towards my old home. I arrived to see that it had been destroyed by age. Its true i haven't been here for about 400 years. Maybe my brother was but i wasn't. He must've left to travelto think of a way to die.

I found a rock sticking up from the ground, like a tombstone, but it wasn't naturally there. I dub about 30cm into the ground to find a small metal and wood box. I opened it and there it was. My anti-magic charms i had created when i lived here. I grabbed the 2 at the top and resealed the box into the ground. I remember putting an enchantment on it. It would destroy the content of it if it was left open for 5 minutes or more. "I'll come back later."Maybe Zeref and Natsu can come withme that day. But for now, i need to get back to civilisation the fastest possible." 

I tied the stones on a string around my neck and ran to the closest town. I had important things to do. Meet up with some random Kumori girl, find my way backto my friends and figure out why i'm alive again.

I ran into town to be greeted by 3 familiar faces: Yuka, Lyon and Jura from Lamia Scale. "Its good to see u alive again. U must be feeling sore with all those injuries. Lets get u back to our guild." Jura and Lyon told me as they led me back. that's right. Wheni came back to life, my original body came back as well so im covered in bruises, cuts and bloody clothing. I hadn't even realized it till now.

They brought me in and everyone went silent. "Welcome back, first wizard saint!" I looked in confusion at my new title i had acquired. "when did that happen?" I asked Jura. He smiled and said "After seeing u battle against your opponents and those dragons, The council deemed u worthy of the first wizard saint positionn. due to The first being extremely inactive and disappeared, we need a new one and u fit the title perfectly. Do u accept the position of first wizard saint?"

I stood there in pure shock. "Ummm.Sure?" I agreed with lots of confusion in my voice and a cheer erupted. "Would u like to join our guild? U haven't been at Fairy tail since ur sudden 'resurection'" He emphasized the resurection part when h sked me. "No way. Fairy tail is my home.BYE!" I walked really quickly out of their guild hall towards the town of Magnolia.

A few hours later, as i approach Fairy tail, i remember my letter i had but i have to keep it secret till later. I opened the doors to have everyone look at me in shock."umm. Hey guys!" I waved nervously because no one said anything. Suddenly Master errupted in cheers "Lets welcome home the first wizard saint!" 

Shit....News spreads quick...Everyone was in even more shock till they cheered. "its great to be back!" I lifted my hand up with the FT sign and everyone began partying.

Master, me and Cana started having a drinking contest till Master mentionned.something rather shocking. "U should fight Gildarts and Warrod. U don't know Warrod do u?"I lazily shook my  head no. "He's the 4th wizard saint and co-creator of the guild. So u up to fighting Gildarts later?" I shook my head yeah. 

"Oi! Brats! y/n's gonna fight Gildarts!" Master shouted to everyone and they jaws dropped for the 3rd time today. "SCRATCH THAT! whole guild vs me!" I screamed out and half the room was in shock. "Right here!Right now!Including Master!" Eveyrone sobered up quickly and got ready as i got up. 

I wasn't sure if i could take the whole guild, but it would be interesting to see. As everyone got in their stances, i let a wave of power lout and a few members were down already. "10 down, 30 something left to go!" I let out happily.

"Lets finish this quick! copy magic: The knight!" I saw Erza'.s eyes widen at my shout as i transformed into an armor. "Armor of the nakagami!" I shouted and stood. I saw Erza start to sweat and hesitate. Natsu took the first step and i swung my blade sending him across the room without a single contact. 

"I now control this area!" I swung my blade again, sending Erza, Mirajane and Laxus down towards the wall, thus knocking them unconscious. I got out of the armor and used another spell. "copy magic: Gravity control" I shifted the gravity towards the wall so everyone went smashing towards it except myself. Everyone else couldn't move except of course, Master Makarov and Gildarts. 

"come at me!" I shouted to them. They dashed towards me, even against the gravity shift and i hit makarov on the head, making him go face flat against the ground like Jura did to Laxus and Orga in the GMG. "Only Gildarts left...." We stood in a circle with him smiling and me smiling. 

We let out a wave of power to decide the winner. first knocked down wins basically. He unleashed power making my leg go backwards slightly. Iforced more power out sending him about a meter backwards, but still standing. We both suddenly stopped and highfived. "U win. U are the most powerful member of the guild now!" 

Gildarts told me and i accidentally punched him in the face, sending him flying through the roof, like he usually does to Natsu. "Im sorry!" I yell out to him.

A few seconds later, he comes crashing down into the guild. "Its great to be back!" I say to myself as i heal the members that i knocked out.

===========================================

And this was prologue part 2! YAY!!! So this is the end of book 1!! I might give u guys a sneak peek of the next book coming out soon. Well i hope u enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 302 14
Since she came back to Sabertooth, Yukino has felt like she's being pushed to the side by her friends. Since the previous master left, Sting has con...
108K 3.3K 26
Team Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team but when they witness her newfound magic will they bribe her back to Fairy Tail or would she remain at Sabertoo...
86.9K 3.1K 25
If you go South, far South, to the point where you aren't sure where you are anymore, you will find a beautiful kingdom. A country called Sabertooth...
67.9K 1.4K 27
You are a member of Sabertooth. You always go on missions with Sting and Rogue. Even thought Rogue and you always fight, you felt for him. Many thing...