The Heart Of A Fangirl [Sungj...

By fabulous_life

Life as a fangirl is hard. They willing to do anything to make their beloved idol notice them. But, what woul... More

Fan Meeting
Fangirl & Fanboy
The Concert
The Lawsuit
The Angry Stranger
Lonely Ahjusshi
The Struggle is Real
Do You Miss Me?
Truth Behind Basketball
The Best Man Win
Beautiful Princess

Weekend Drama

894 23 9
By fabulous_life

"Gong Taekwang is more handsome and cool than him, you know"

"No. Han Yi Ahn is more handsome and better than Gong Taekwang. He is the first lead in in this drama, you know"

That's one of the usual bickering you would always hear in the Red Velvet small house. The house of 5 beautiful daughter is always full of laugh, bickering and happiness. They were all one year apart so that's the reason why they were really close to each other. The first daughter act like a mom whom always busy ironing and washing the clothes. The two non-identical twins, Seulgi and Wendy always help around in cooking and cleaning the house. While the two maknaes always fight with each other on which idols is better than the other, Fangirling over everything their idols would do.

But, the worse is Park Sooyoung also known as Joy, she's so obsess with the idol-actor Yook Sungjae. Everytime he appear on tv, she would make sure no one would change the channel until she's done. She willing to do anything to go for his live concert, fansign event and even become the admin of his fansite. She's very determined everytime she said that she would make her idol falls in love with her and even set her goals to get married to him. Yes, that is how obsess she is with Yook Sungjae. If only he would know her presence just for a second, that would make her happy for the rest of her life.

"Unnie, what do you think? Which one would you choose, Han Yi Ahn or Gong Taekwang" Yeri ask Wendy and Seulgi who is absorbed with their studying.

"Sorry, yeri-ah. Unnie didn't watch the show. Who is the man again?" Seulgi answer half-heartedly to their excited maknae.

"Aishh unnie. Really, you are no-jam (not funny)" Joy witty remarks earn her a smack on her head by Irene unnie.

"Yahh, how could you say that to your unnie? After the drama finish, go to your room and do your homework before eomma coming back. Arasseo?"

"Unnie too. No-jam. Arassseo I would finish my work now. You nag like a grandma" Irene just give her a death glare but no action knowing that she would just meet the dead end fight against their maknae.

Instead of studying, Joy plays with her laptop updating new articles on Naver on how great Gong Taekwang on today episode.

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang really handsome playing basketball"

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang act as a dark knights protect the girl"

[School 2015] "Gong Taekwang deserve this year Oscar"

After finishing writing all her article, she grab her phone and text her best friends

To : Chan-nie

What are you doing?

I'm studying. Why?

Aigoo, our nerdy smart kids.

I'll come to your house.

Arasseo. See you later.

Sooyoung pack all her stuff and shove it inside her bag. She wear her green basketball cap that matches with her green sweater. All of her stuff is green in colour, that's the reason her unnie calls her 'living jandi (grass)'. She walks out from her room and meet Wendy unnie.

"Where are you going, Joy-ie?" Wendy looks puzzled looking at her all ready to go out.

"Chanyeol's place. I'm going to study there. It's hard to study by myself"

"Why you have to go to his place? I can help you with your study"

"It's okay unnie. I don't want to interrupt you studying with Seulgi unnie. I'll go first. Tell mom that I'll be late. See you later"

"Joy. Joyie-ah" Wendy shouted calling her but then she leave her unnie dazed behind.

'Aish this kids never listen to anyone' Wendy shook her head and muttered to herself looking at her maknae leaving the house.

"Why are you here? You never come here simply to visit me" Chanyeol bring her a glass of water and plate of snack in his room where Joy simply sit on his study desk playing the game in her phone.

"Yah, how could you say that? I'm your friend, you know. Apart from it, I just give you some social life rather than your everyday date with your text book" Joy acted like she hurts by his words but still took the snack that he bring to his room.

"Oppa! Oppa! I'm two years older than you. Also, I'm of the same-aged as Irene, your eldest unnie. How could you simply call me, Yah" Chanyeol shook her head looking at his not-so-feminine best friends.

"You already know that I've never call anyone oppa unless it is my Yook Sungjae oppa" Joy reply to him with her mouth half-full with the snack and shaking her phone aggresively

"Arasseo, arasseo. I'll never win whenever I'm with you. So what brings you here, today?"

Sooyoung turns the chair and facing him. "You know what, I just get a new part-time job at the convenience store. The payment is really great and I need money right now"

"What did you need money right now? Did you family having financial problems right now? Are you okay, Sooyoung-ah?"

"Yah, don't be too dramatic. I need money to get to my oppa concert next month. I'm still short about $200. I need the VIP ticket so that I could have a look at my oppa handsome face closer. Also, I need a new camera"

"Sooyoung-ah, why did you have to do part-time job just for that, huh?"

"It's not just for that, it's important for me, you know. So, do you want to join me or not?" Yes, the reason why she told him about that because Chanyeol is always there to accompany her whenever she did part-time job because he once told her that he worried that she is going back alone at night. She remember that before, she does not have license to do chicken delivery job. She ask Chanyeol to do the delivery every time they order her.

Chanyeol actually her one and only best friend that could accept her aggressive attitude. They become close to each other after Sooyoung helps him when he got bullied by the school gang before. She master every martial arts since she was young and no one dare to bully her.

"Where is it? I hope, it wasn't that far. School is more important"

"Arasseo. Aigoo our nerd handsome boy always talk about school." She happily messing with his hair.

It's not that far from here. The 24/7 convenient store. We should lied that we are not high school student if not they surely not gonna hired us"

"Okay. Bring me there so that I can apply as well"

"Assa! Uri-Chanyeol is the best" Joy shows her thumbs up to him. She ask him to get himself done to go out to apply for the part-time job as well.

Author's Note

Here come the very first update for The Heart Of A Fangirl.

Seriously, it would be hard to say for now it's either #TeamSungJoy or #TeamChanjoy for the time being.

But, I have a better idea. Let's comment on which team you are. As time goes by, I would count on how many supporters and write the final part based on the highest number. So, for the tme being, I would write based on my own plot development and I'm done with this story as well.

Thank you so much for the new subscribers. Really appreciate that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 26.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
210K 2.4K 12
Karya terbaharu TICERSHAM, Mengisahkan kehidupan para isteri yang tabah menghadapi onak ranjau yang mencabar dalam menjalani hidup berkeluarga dalam...
423K 30.6K 42
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
426K 18K 67
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most successful businessman of the city. With l...