Book 1: She's a Keeper | Augu...

By LivThaWriter

What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this pub... More

Not Your Average Story...
1
2
3.1
3.2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
19
20 ~ Filler Chapter
21
22
23
24
25.1
25.2
26
27
28.1
28.2
29
30
31.1
31.2
Books
32
33
34
35
36
37.1
37.2
38
39
40
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47

41

52.9K 1.7K 2K
By LivThaWriter

💀💀💀💀 @ Lloyd

August Alsina

"Come lay with me," I patted tha beside me.

Cyd was busy cleaning stuff up and I kno' she was doin' it 'cause sum was on ha mind since she always be ta haself when she

"Cyd, I kno' you hea' me talkin' ta you," I repeated.

She still paid not mind ta me as she paced back and forth across tha room, putting the gifts wherever they needed to go. Aggravated tha shit outta me, we she ignored me.

I opened up snap and looked at myself in tha camera, "Like how can you ignore this face?" I recorded and flipped tha camera on ha fa a few seconds showing how unbothered she looked by me and then back ta me.

"It's my g-day, fuck outta hea with that shit." I posted it and locked my phone.

"Ay, sit down somewhea," I pulled ha by ha wrist when she pass by me again makin' ha stop.

"What?" She stared back at me. I motioned fa ha ta climb inta bed beside me.

"I said, sit down somewhea', you pacin'."

"Sorry," she repositioned ha'self so she was sittin' beside me against tha headboard wit ha legs ova mine.

I turned tha light off and cut tha TV on Netflix so we could watch some Stranger Things. About a hour inta it, she spoke up.

"You remember when I said I had something to talk to you about?"

"Yea," I answered still lookin' at tha TV.

"Well when I went back to my place, when I was about to leave, there was a knock on my door."

"Go on," I rubbed ha bare thigh. Tell me why I felt like this convasation was gonna go nowhea but down from hea?

She bit ha lip, "Well, I opened it and there was this guy. He was like 'I'm required to do this blah blah, I'm a registered sex offend—" "Oh hell na. You said a rapist livin' in ya building?"

She nodded at me, playin' in my hair, tryna distract me.

I shook my head takin' ha hands from my hair, "Oh yeah, you most def, finna be movin' outta that bitch. Buhlee dat."

"Wait, August let me finish." She sighed looking at me.

"Ain't no negotiations with that shit man, ion kno' why you trying." I waved ha off.

"Well if you'd listen to me you'd know I'm not trying to negotiate. There's more to it than just a sex offender, August."

"Go." I let ha continue.

It wasn't much else fa me ta say on shit. I just kno' damn well I ain't want ha ass livin' thea no mo. Fuck errybody else, get my baybeh outta thea.

"That guy, he's was, it—" "Cyd." I said warning ha ta stop stuttering.

She cleared ha throat, "It was Deon."

I ain't say shit fa a good minute, I had ta level myself out. No doubt I was mad but I really ain't feel like lashing out right now plus I haven't in a long ass time. I wanted to keep it that way.

"I don't want you getting mad or anything," she grabbed my face and made me look at ha, "because I am moving out and soon."

"I'm glad as hell I ain't press you ta tell me earlier cause this shit really just blew me." I made sure she knew that.

"Did he kno' who you was?" I asked.

She nodded, "He said my name but I shut the door before he could say anything else."

"Are you good?"

"I mean, yeah. I think so. I wanna be good." She shrugged.

"Are you or are you not? You don't seem good." She kept looking away from me so I turned her face to me and held it there.

"Talk to me Cyd," I demanded, "What you want me to do? Just say it and I'll make it happen. Hopefully, it'll be to beat his ass."

She tried ta hold back a smile but failed, "As much as I would love that, I won't let you throw your career away."

"Tell me then, talk to me."

"Can you turn back time to prevent all this from happening?" She asked.

I sighed and she pouted in return already knowing tha ansa.

"Stop that," I flicked her bottom lip making her suck it back in.

Pullin' ha inta hug, she wrapped ha arms around my waist, burying ha head in my chest.

"I can't. But everyday I see you all sad n' shit, I wish I could do something more besides talk ta you, console you and hug you. You deserve better than that."

She didn't say anything but I knew she was listenin' ta me.

"You gon' be straight aight? I ain't mad atcha."

I felt ha nod, "Okay." She mumbled, "I'm not trying to ruin your birthday, even though I lowkey wanted to."

"Whatchu mean you lowkey wanted to?" I repeated.

She shrugged, "Payback."

"Mane, what I eva did bad ta you?" I turnt my lip up at ha.

She sat up from me, "So we just gon' forget the month of July, huh?"

"...my bad. But look we a long ways from then, can't look back, baybeh."

"Mm." She hummed. I only stared back at her until she cracked a smile. I motioned fa ha ta come back to me and she did.

"Ion kno' why you trippin' off that still."

"Cause I can." She rolled ha eyes at me pickin' up ha phone, "it's only thirty seven minutes left for you birthday. What you wanna do?"

Instantly my mind went ta that lil bet we made a while back and smirked.

"What? You really askin' me that?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

She straddled my lap after I sat up sum.

"Well this," I grabbed two handfuls of ha ass, "sounds good right about now.."

"Of course it would, you freak."

"Who me?" I smirked pullin' ha face down ta reach mine, "neva dat." I kissed ha lips.

She wrapped ha hands around my neck and deepened tha kiss. I wasn't even tryna get shit right na. My ultimate goal was ta get ha ta call me Daddy within tha next thirty six minutes.

I leaned up still kissin' ha and flipped us over so she was up under me.

"Lift up," I directed and she did so I could take ha leggings off.

I tried ta be smooth and sexy about tha shit but like always, they got stuck on ha ankles and she started gigglin'.

"Damn, Cyd really." I chuckled, "You should be use ta this by now."

"I can't help it." She shrugged afta ha laughing died down.

"I see that," I leaned back up and kissed her again.

I took it slow since I always seemed ta get a better reaction out of her like that then when I was just goin' straight in it. Just as I was about ta reach fa a lace thong, she stopped me.

"I wanna try something different.." she mumbled in between kisses.

"Like."

She lightly pushed me up off ha, "Take 'em off," she pulled at my sweats.

Cydney Michaels

"What?" August cocked his head to the side staring back at me.

I did the same to him, "How you gon' question me and what I'm trying to do for you?"

"I'm just tryna figure out what you doin' baybeh." He defends while he stood from the bed.

"Any other time you be game for whatever. Now strip." I demanded.

"Mane, you ain't gon' be tellin' me what ta do n' shit," he mumbled as he lowered the waistband of his sweats.

But you do it anyways, aight. Typical August, I shook my head at him.

"Everything."

"Errythang?" He asked back and I nodded, repeating myself.

"You sure?" He slid his thumbs in the waistband of his Calvin's with a smirk on his face. He acted as if I'd never seen it before.

I thought for a moment and actually, I haven't seen it outside of underwear or a towel. I always shied away from him when he was practically naked until he chased me down and I sure enough felt more than enough to last a lifetime.

I said a silent prayer asking for some guidance, not knowing what was about to happen. I nodded again, this time unsure. He was about to unleash a beast on me.

I watched him start to drop them but then he stopped. I gave him a look and he looked at me smirking.

"You do it." He grabbed my hands and put them on his waistband.

I shook my head, "It's not my penis, why should I?"

"Fuck you mean it's not yours? You own me as much as I own my damn self. Don't no otha female be like 'oh yea, Aug? that's my dick'," he put on a girly voice, "I mean they wish but it all belongs ta you." He shrugged.

I stared at him blankly making him let out a breath.

"See, na you too damn old ta not kno' what's yours. C'mere, I'ma show you what's yours." He pulled me by my wrist to him and slid my hand in his boxers unexpectedly.

"Now pull it out," he directed me."

This was not how tonight was supposed to go, I thought. But yet I still complied although I wanted to take control for once. I must have forgot who I was dealing with.

Taking a step back, I flipped my hair over, pulling it into a tight pony tail before getting on my knees. I actually learned alil' sum from porn.

All these times August was giving me head, I never gave in return. And he gave me head a lot. It was how he got off, three to four times a week. I knew he wanted some but he never asked.

I slid his underwear down slowly. I was nervous up until Lil Wugga sprung out almost slapping me in the face, replacing my nervousness with irritation.

"My bad, baybeh." He rubbed my temple as if that would make it better.

I ignored him and continued what I planned to do. Grabbing a hold of it at the base, I admired the length and girth automatically knowing this thing was a masked murderer.

August kept his eye locked on me and I could see the lust growing in his eyes, which only turned me on.

Parting my lips and sticking my tongue out, I licked the tip and watched his head tilt back and eyes close.

Stoping for a few moments, trying to figure out what I was doing next, I stroked him slowly causing him to groan out in pleasure.

I continued to tease him that way, giving off long and slow licks against the head. Before wrapping my lips around it fully, I flicked my tongue over the slit repeatedly, adding some split to make it easier before I took most of him into my mouth.

"Fu-ck." I heard him groan out as I stuffed my face, which only egged me to speed up gradually.

I used my small hand in a twisting motioning, sliding it up and down the parts of the shaft that I couldn't reach with my lips. I was a novice, and I damn sure wasn't about to let him break my throat on the first try.

After a few more minutes, I got the hang of it. Finding my pace and figuring out what he liked and didn't quickly, he no longer had to guide my head.

Speeding up some more, I found myself wanting to get my edge at the same time so I took it upon myself to multitask.

Closing my eyes, I was sure I was feeling how August was feeling right now, somewhere on a train ride to ecstasy. Although my eyes were closed, I knew he was watching me from above.

"Damn, so you a freak fa'real?" He managed to speak causing my eyes to open slowly and look back up at him.

I felt shy for him noticing me but August tried to reassured me with a pat on my head like I was his pet making me mug him.

He motioned for me to stand and I did, allowing him to lift me up on the bed as I watched his movements.

His hand took the job of mine as he stroked hisself slowly using his free hand to remove my hand from myself and pinning them above my head before deciding to devour me as if he didn't just eat a few hours ago.

Not being able to suppress my moans, I cried out and August placed his free hand over my mouth.

"You kno' my mama still live here right?" He mumbled about my lower set of lips only causing me to act out more due to the vibrations I felt.

I couldn't help but wander how he did what he did to make me feel so vulnerable in his grip. Or how he managed to flip the script having me submit fully to him.

The more he teased me with the flick of his tongue and mumbling sweet nothings for a reaction, the more I reacted feeling myself about to cum.

"A-Aug," I spoke out of breath from my heavy breathing.

He didn't bother to let up as he replaced his tongue with his hand so he could talk to me.

"Whassgud baybeh?"

"I'm about-ah, A-August don't play with me," I moaned letting my head collapse on the bed.

"What? That's not my name." He answered while slowing down his fingers allowing me to breathe but not letting me reach my peak.

"August," I lifted my head to look up at him.

"Who?" He furrowed his brows, "I think my name is daddy.. I even answer to Daddy August sometimes."

He acted like he didn't just answer to August a few moments ago.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I knew what he was trying to do. Holding my orgasm captive so he could win the bet we made months ago. Knowing him, he probably thought I forgot but I sure as hell didn't. The time on the TV showed 11:56pm, god I was exhausted but I wasn't about to lose so he could gloat for the rest of the year.

I started to take some initiative, pulling his face up towards mine to kiss him. Deepening the kiss, I distracted him enough to leave my body alone for a few moments.

Taking the chance, I grabbed ahold of his dick and managed to accidentally rub it against myself causing him to curse which I found funny.

"You must be tryna get fucked tonight, huh?" August pulled away looking at me with hooded eyes.

"I wouldn't reject it if it happened." I said not thinking, but it was true.

"Lemme kno' wassup then," he spoke again since I didn't answer.

I pulled his face back down on me for more kissing and definitely less talking.

I smiled between kisses, feeling my body heat up all over again when he attacked my neck and laced his hand with mine.

I moaned out, gripping his hand tighter feeling my orgasm build up once again as he slid his tongue in and out of me at his own pace teasing me vigorously.

"Aug—" "Not my name," he said with a mouthful.

He lifted his head some making eye contact with me, "Call me daddy and I might let you cum."

"Fuck you," I replied back to him before moaning quietly as he used his tongue to separate the folds.

Within the next few seconds, the build up became stronger and I could fee myself about to orgasm. I looked at August with pleading eyes for him to allow me to but I knew he wouldn't. Or at lest I thought that until he didn't tease and edge me on but instead let me ride it out as his tongue flicked across my body, trailing his kisses back up to my lips.

Breathing heavily, I gave him weak kisses considering the fact that I was beat.

Pulling away from me, the look on his face read something I couldn't read until I looked over at the time.

Midnight had reached us and caused the downfall in his mood.

"Awh, baby. It's okay," I cooed at him while rubbing his cheek.

"Nah, man. I lost the bet Cyd. Shit ain't cool."

"Really, I forgot all about that." I smirked at him making him shake his head.

"You get on my nerves man." He mumbled before a smile played on his lips.

"You may have lost the bet but guess what you gained?"

"What's that?" He asked.

"Me." I brought his face back down to mine, deepening the kiss.

August climbed hisself on top of me, not breaking the kiss and took no time sticking two of his long fingers back inside of me making me gasp.

Quickly, he managed to let me have another orgasm, lapping up the juices looking like Thor when he drank from the toilet.

Reaching his was back to my face, August kissed my lips and lips his own facing back at me.

"Can we?" I stared back at him while playing with my fingers.

"Can we what?" He kissed on my neck.

"Have sex." I said straight up. I really wanted to get to it.

He stopped and just stared at me like did I really just ask him that?

"Are you ready?"

I didn't hesitate to nod my head at him.

"I need you ta say sum, I'm not tryna catch no case." He answered back.

"Yes." I spoke up this time and he smirked at me before I pulled his face down to meet mine.

Locking lips, I ended up tangling my fingers in his hair while his own hands roamed my body. Since I was already warmed up and soaked from two previous orgasms, I was set. Although I wouldn't mind if another one was underway.

He placed his hands on either side of me and put hisself in position.

"You ready?" He mumbled clear enough for me to hear.

"Yeah," I nodded closing my eyes.

"You sure? Cause this shit finna be painful as fuck. Like you might—" "August." I cut him off by grabbing his face.

"I'll be fine." I pecked his lips.

It seemed as if he was more nervous than me. Two nervous people can have sex, especially if one had never had sex. That's like asking for a disaster.

He paused to get hisself together for a few seconds before looking at me and spreading my legs wider for a easier entry.

"Fa'real this time. You ready?" He asked again.

I nodded with a small smile, "Yeah."

"Aight," he positioned hisself again while kissing on my neck to distract me from the pain about to come.

Feelings a small pressure, I closed my eyes tightly. He pushed a little more before taking a pause which cause my eyes to shoot open coming to my senses.

"August, wait!"

"What? Did I hurt you? You want me ta stop?" He pull out how much of whatever he got in and caressed my face.

I shook my head no before giggling unintentionally.

"You forgot the condom."

He looked down at Lil wugga and back at me before smacking his lips.

"Mannn, I thought you was bleedin' out a'sum shit. Don't scare a nigga like that," he got out the way telling me to get up and get them since I was the one stopping him.

I looked in the nightstand and pulled out the box of magnums.

"Here.." I held one out and he grabbed it while I looked at the count on the box.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Why is this box missing one?"

He looked at the one in his hand, and held it up.

"Nah, not including that one. This box holds three but there were only two. Now there's one." I stared st him.

"Cyd, don't start that shit." He shook his head trying to grab the box from me.

"No, why is there only one left?" I pulled away from him, "You swear up and down you haven had sex since December, why you missing one?"

"Man, ion kno'. Maybe it ain't wanna be in the box." He shrugged.

"Really," I tossed the box at him.

"Yeah, really." He opened the box back up, "Damn, Cyd. You play too fucking much."

He tossed it to the side making me laugh at him.

"Had me thankin' I done slipped up fa'real."

I know this nigga just didn't. My laughing stopped and I just looked at him watching a smile play on his face. As contagious as he was, a smile formed on my lips when he told me to come to him.

"I can't take you serious when your naked." I shook my head at him.

"That's not good 'cause," he helped me on to the bed and climbed on top of me, "It's time ta get serious na. You don' played too much taday, time fa business."

I nodded allowing him to kiss me once again.

He spoke in between kisses while slipping the condom on and positioning hisself for like the third time.

I was really doing this.. we were really doing this.

Feeing that pressure I felt before, I wasn't turning back. August eased his way into me, taking his time.

"Bite me if you need ta," she mumbled and I nodded closing my eyes nestling my face into his neck.

He kept on kissing me and I felt a sharp pain go through my body causing me to bite him in reaction.

"Ah shit, you want me ta stop?" He looked at me with worry on his face somewhere behind the mad look for biting him so hard.

I shook my head no but he waited, "Keep going." I just wanted it to all be over.

"Damn you bit tha shit outta me," he gritted.

I only ignored him and he took that as a hint to carry on, so he did. Finally getting all the way in, he stayed still letting me adjust to his size.

"You straight?" he asked while pushing stray hairs out of my face.

"Believe me it hurts," I said honestly, " but I know you don't mean it."

He pecked my lips, "I'm sawry." He pecked again, "I wanna take you as high as tha ceiling," he smirked causing me to grin lightly at his use of his own lyrics.

August rocked his hips slowly, going in and out of my and the pain subsided. My small whimpers became soft moans as he grabbed ahold of my hand.

"Faster.." I said between moans allowing my eyes to close.

"Fuck," he moaned, while doing exactly what he was told, making sure his strokes were still long.

I felt myself feeling higher than the ceiling like August wanted and came within minutes. I was more tired than I was before but still wanted more.

August pulled me up and flipped me over on my knees. He slid back into me slowly. I arched my back at the feeling of him being able to go deeper in this position.

"A-august." I moaned his name loudly before he covered my mouth quickly reminding me that his mom was here but really, I didn't care right now. The feeling was great and I was going to make noise as long as it was great.

August continued at his quick pace, slowing down after a few minutes to catch his breath but started back up no sooner than he stopped.

"You gon' say my name?" He grunted lowly in my ear making me moan.

"August.."

"That's not my name, baybeh." He said between strokes.

I knew what he wanted and I was more than willing to give it to him now.

"Daddy?" I said as more of a question in a teasing manner.

"Damn, you gon' make me bust quick." He grunted, "Say it like you want it bad."

"Daddy," I repeated with a moan.

Hearing August curse was like music to my ears. I said it again as his strokes became rougher causing me to grip the sheets.

"Again," he mumbled into my hair.

I felt my legs start to become weak and my body wanted to collapse from the upcoming orgasm I was receiving again.

August grunted harshly with his next few thrusts before I left his warm liquids fill up the condom quickly just as I let out my own.

Collapsing on the bed August did the same but on top of me carefully to not pierce a lung or something with his boney body. The only sound throughout the room that could be heard was our breathing. The room smelt of sex but I wasn't bothered by it and neither was he.

Looking towards him, he opened his mouth to speak.

"Damn, who eva knew we could have it this good?" He swiped his thumb over my cheek making me smile.

"If I would've known. If only." I answered back, "I'm tired."

"That's that daddy atroke, you need some good ass sleep, hit my line." He said jokingly but I knew he was being serious.

Nodding, I turned to my side. August got up from the bed to go dispose of the condom and clean hisself up. I waited for him to come back and when he did, I cuddled up right up under him, entangling ourselves in the covers

"Happy Birthday, August." I drew circles on his chest, feeling myself dozing off to sleep.

"I 'preciate it baybeh. I love you," he kissed on my temple, pulling me in tighter.

Drowsiness took over my body not allowing me to even reply back but I knew he knew that I in fact, loved him back more than he could ever know. He'd brought me out of my comfort zone and placed me in a place where only me and him were able to connect in ways that no body could get.

He showed hisself to be my other half, as Jordan would want for me. I believe August coming into my life was his doing, and I was happy to accept it.

Who's gon be the freak now that the seal has been broken? Cyd or Aug? 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
2M 70.8K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...
46K 2.1K 56
they say you can't help who you fall for. in this story, you'll find out how true this saying is. when you're in love, you'll do any and everything f...
1.6K 168 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...