The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

By DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... More

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

Wild For The Night

21.2K 552 249
By DivineCollision

Bryce POV

My eyes fluttered open and quickly caught on to the chestnut colored wavy hair spread across the bed. I looked down to find Bambi sleeping peacefully next to me, still in my arms. She was now facing me with her mouth slightly open and a few fly away strands of hair falling over her face. I breathed as I pushed the hair away from her face. I would say the sight of Bambi sleeping was the cutest thing ever, but I'm not. Due to the fact that she was now creating a large drool pool all over my silk sheets. With her light snores and how practically her whole body was spread out taking up half of the bed. She looked an hot ass fucking mess, though I didn't care.

Removing her arm from my chest, I slipped out of the bed. Once I did Bambi grumbled something like 'buttermilk'  and shifted on the bed. I headed out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. Last night was, unexpected hell yesterday was just full of surprises in general. But never did I think I would have Bambi in my bed.

As weird as it is, I liked sleeping with her next to me. Usually I tossed and turned and couldn't get a good night's rest without being drunk off my ass or high as fuck and passing out some where. But Bambi, she was my personal sleep aid. As soon as I sank in next to her last night, I've never felt as peaceful as I did that night.

I grabbed the skillet and placed it on top of the stainless steel stove top. Grabbing the items I needed to cook some breakfast, I began whipping up the pancake batter. Once I got done with the bacon and half of the pancakes the front door opened.

"Bryce!" someone yelled.

I groaned and looked over at the far wall at the mid-size digital clock. Who the fuck is coming to my house at 10:30 in the morning and on a damn Sunday! In burst Jay and Tyke wearing nothing but their pajamas. "Oh! We came in right on time." Tyke said staring down at the plate of half finished food.

"Yall niggas need to announce yourselves when yall coming over or coming in my house." I snapped while flipping the pancake.

Jay snorted. "Don't get all territorial now, we been doing this shit B!"

"What are we not welcomed?" Tyke added.

I signed and rubbed my temples. It was too damn early for these fools to be fucking with my brain cells. "No I just wanted to make break-" 

"My nigga! You got some female up in here don't you?" Tyke asked eyeing me.

Jay snapped his head at me, clearing interested in whatever I have to say about it. A cocky little grin spread across my face. 

"No.." I said trying to sound as mellow as I could. "I mean I do, but it's not like that."

"Whatcha mean?" Jay asked.

I signed. "Shay's spend the night here last night. And before yall assholes on and assume that we did something..we didn't."

Tyke and Jay just stared at me. Neither one of them giving me any type of clues of to what they are thinking, but I already knew it wasn't full of sugar cookies and unicorns. "Yall fuck?" Jay asked obviously didn't even listen to me.

I shook my head and signed deeply.  "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. 

"Give you head?"

"No."

"Give her head?"

"No."

"Up the bu-"

"Jay!" I yelled throwing a piece of bacon at him. "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to knock your two front teeth in." I threatened.

Jay had caught the bacon with ease and was now chewing on it with a grin on his face. "So let me get this straight-" 

I cut him off. "Jay if this has to do with me and Bambi having sex, I'm gonna fuck you up."

Jay rolled his eyes. "Hear me out B, damn. If you and Bambi didn't fuck in any type of context but she slept her fine little ass over your house with just the two of you, alone. And nothing happened? Nothing?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah man nothing happened."

Tyke chuckled and I glared at him. "My nigga I declare you now-" he clapped his hands together. "PUSSY WHIPPED!"

"Da fuck?" I frowned. "You just made that shit up."

"Nah my dear pitiful friend, he didn't. " Jay said patting my shoulder ignoring any of my deathly glares at him. "Pussy whipped is what I liked to classify as getting hung up on a female that one, ain't giving it up to you or in your case you like the girl too much. And Bryce you might as well get 'Pussy Whipped' tattooed right there on your forehead because it's all over your damn face."

I frowned at Tyke and Jay. "I'm not pussy whipped!" I yelled suddenly not caring if I woke Bambi or not.

Tyke and Jay not nodded. "Yes you are. You like Shay." Tyke declared folding his arms across his chest. "You might even be falling-"

"Shut up! I'm not listening to this bullshit." I spat turning back around and attempt to finish cooking. These niggas got my blood pressure all high with their damn assumptions and bullshit. I wasn't pussy whipped, they both can kiss my black ass. I could have fucked Bambi senseless in various positions last night if I wanted to, but I didn't. You know why?

Because you're pussy whipped? My subconscious fired at me.

I signed. I didn't want to because, yes I do care about Bambi. She's not a quick fuck. She's not a one night stand, a hit and quit it, a smash and pass, she was something way above all that. It wasn't just about the sexual attraction I had to her, it was so much deeper than that.

My nigga you officially sound pussy mother fucking whipped. Might as well trade in your dick in for a hand bag and a box of tampons.

"Are yall staying?" I asked trying to clear my mind and turn the focus away from me.

"Are we allowed to?" Tyke asked. "You know since you're all pus-"

"No. Get the fuck out." I snapped not even blinking. 

Tyke and Jay just laughed at me. "I'll be taking my shit to go Chef De'la Ghetto." Jay chimed coming up beside me. He placed one pancake onto a paper towel and placed three pieces of bacon, eggs, and another pancake on top. 

"Are you really gonna eat it like that?" I asked disgusted.

Jay nodded chomping on his nasty pancake sandwich. "You gonna be at the Garage later?" Tyke called from behind Jay.

"Yeah, I promised Bambi that I show her the car I got her."

They both nodded. "A'right. We see you then my nigga." We all slapped hands afterwards. "Be easy my nigga! Keep the hope alive!" Tyke called out raising up his fist to the sky. I shook my head.

"Tell Shay I said hi!" Jay said before closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes, only my friends I swear. To be honest, I wasn't the most excited to show Bambi her car I got her. Mainly because she's still a new driver and she's all fragile Bambi and she can get hurt easily in these kind of cars. Hell, she can get hurt by anything really. I hope she liked it though, I had it customized just for her. She deserved the best and the best was what I was going to give her.

Damn, I am so fucking pussy whipped.

Shay's POV

The sound of a door being slammed woke me. I was too warm, too relaxed. My eye snapped open to find myself in a unfamiliar bed. The white silk sheets wrapped all around me. Slowly sitting upright I noticed one key element missing, Bryce. Tossing the covers off of me letting the warm sun ray tickle my exposing skin I headed Into the bathroom. I looked like shit. My eyes were puffy red and dull. my hair was a birds nest placed on my head. There was even some dried up drool on the outside edge of my mouth.

Quickly I splashing some water on my face, and trying to tame the mess on my head. After numerous attempts, I had to settle for a simple super messy bun. A little grumpy, I made my way downstairs in search of Bryce. The sweet smell of pancakes and freshly cooked bacon filled my nostiles. Bryce stood in the middle of the kitchen with just his shorts he slept in on still.

He turned to me with a small smile. "Good morning sunshine, hungry?"

I groaned and sat down on one of the stool. Bryce laughed. "Someone isn't a morning person are they?" he teased placing a plate full of food down in front of me.

"No I'm not. Especially when people decide to slam doors." I glared at him.

He held up his hands in defense. "That was all Jay."

I frowned. "Jay was here?" I asked.

He signed. "Unfortunately, yes. Him and Tyke were here but they were just stopping by." he explained. "We'll see them later on at the Garage."

I nodded picking up my silver fork and diving in on my pancakes. Once the yummy food entered my mouth a small moaned escaped my mouth. These were the best damn pancakes I've ever had. "When are we leaving?" I asked.

Bryce shrugged. "Once you finish eating we can leave if you want."

"But I have no clothes."

"We can stop on the way and pick you up something." he suggested.

"What about a shower? I don't have clean underwear!" I exclaimed.

Bryce laughed. "If it really is that serious you can wear my boxers."

I groaned. "No thanks."

Bryce slumped down in the seat next to me. He popped a piece of bacon into his mouth. "Have it your way. Either you wear the boxers or day old panties." then his eyes darkened a little. "Or you can always go without any panties on..."

I gasped and punched him in the shoulder. "What is it with you always trying to get me to remove items of clothes?"

He shrugged in respond. I shook my head and turned back to my food. We both remained in silence just each of us eating our food. Just enjoying each others company. We were now placing the dirty dishes into the sink. "You know you owe me a new pillow." Bryce said tossing the plate into the soapy water. 

"Why?" I asked fully confused.

"Because you left your nasty ass drool all over my pillow!" he smiled.

I blushed a little. "It's not like you sleep in that bed anyways." I mumbled.

A cold finger slipped under my chin making me look up at him, trapped in his vortex. "I think I'll be sleeping in that bed a lot more from now," before I had time to respond his lips were on mine. This kiss was gentle and there was a hidden meaning behind it. It was such a small kiss and yet it let me completely breathless. Bryce pulled away rubbing his finger against my cheeks. "C'mon let's get ready."

X X X X

2 Weeks Later.

"Holy Fudge!"

This past two weeks have been life changing for me. Not only have I've improved on my driving skills, but I've also gained such an important person in my life. Bryce kept his promise to teach me everything he knew about racing and driving, and I was getting pretty good. Once I got good with driving an automatic, we stepped up to a manual transmisson. To be honest I love the feeling of manual because of the sound of the tranmission when it shifts is just so...I don't even know how to describe it.

Bryce and I aren't a couple, so to speak. We sure as act like it but there was no title and I'm starting to think that we may not even need one. As long as this ain't a open relationship. Gwen comes around every so often but who really gives a fuck about her at this point right? I'm truly beginning to feel apart of the crew. They were like the family I've never had. Jay and Tyke act as if they were my big brothers. They even threathened to jump Bryce if he broke my heart. Which didn't go well by the way.

Bryce's uncle hasn't shown in sign of return. Every time I tried to tell Bryce I would chicken out and make some shit up. I didn't know why but it was hard for me. Almost like it was going to open up a door that I wasn't ready to know about just yet. 

"Wassup with you and this little pre-school censoring curse words?" Bryce asked beside me. We were on the interstate headed to some place wouldn't tell me. All I did was follow the GPS.

"I'm trying to refrain from cursing anymore." I said passing the car that was just one in front of me.

I heard Bryce scoff. "Well you need to give that shit up because you cuss like a fucking sailor."

"Look who's talking!"

He laughed. "Yeah but I'm not the one saying 'holy fudge'."

I snapped my head at him and narrowed my eyes. "You can try to look at mean if you want to." he blew out a thick smoke cloud out the window. "It's not gonna change that I'm right."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too." he chuckled. "I'm right though."

I grunted and headed towards the exit. I had to be extra careful not to get pulled over since I still didn't have my license and everything. The smell of kush, or whatever the hell Bryce was smoking was now filling up my nostrils. Bryce was what he liked to call himself,  the "casual smoker". Which meant he only smoked when either A) he felt like it or B) he just needed a stress reliever. I didn't mind it though, as long as it wasn't tobacco. 

"Are you staying over my place tonight or no?" he asked. 

"That depends; what are we doing tonight?"

A devilishly grin crept onto his face. With the grin still in place, he inhaled deeply and blew out the smoke. "We're going to a party."

I scoffed. "Define we."

He rolled his eyes. "You, me, and the crew. Who else Bambi?"

I sucked my teeth. "But what if I say no?" I emebbed my bottom lip in between my teeth. The memories of the last time we attended a "party" didn't go so well. I remember vividly being called a 'hoe' and getting left behind. 

"Does it look like a give a fuck whether you say no or not?" he chuckled.

I grunted. I hated when Bryce gets all goes all Alpha of Omega on me. Just cause he's in control of his crew doesn't mean he's the boss of me. I go by my own rules, nigga. "We don't gotta say long baby. All we gotta do is show our face, have one or two dances and leave." Bryce leaned over and began nibbling on my neck. "Besides, I have special plans for you and I."

A cold shiver ran through my spine. This nigga is just...ugh. Sex on fucking legs. I hate that he can do weird shit to my body with just the sound of his voice. "You're special plans better be your ass cooking and us watching re-runs of the Parkers." I smiled.

Bryce sucked his teeth and slide back in his seat. "Yeah I'll watch the damn Parkers alright...with my damn blue balls." Bryce muttered.

I laughed and turned on the street block my eyes scanning over the shit load of cars parked in the driveway, grass pave-way, and the sidewalk. I slide in the spot on the grass. Shutting off the car, I adjusted the black Supreme beanies I stole from Bryce on my head before jumping out of the car. Bryce flicked what was left of the blunt and stomped it into the grass.

My face fell into a frown. A mix of terror and anxiety pooled in the pit of my stomach. I've never been much of a partier, more or less a wallflower. The pounding music could be heard from all the way in damn Los Angeles I bet. People polluted the surrounding area. I gulped. "Why are we going to this again?" my voice a little unsteady for my liking.

"Because it's my boy Fenix's birthday bash. And I promised I would come."

I frowned. "All these people are here for a birthday party?"

"Birthday bash." he corrected. "Birthday party sounds childish." with that he began weaving through the nest of cars.

I rolled my eyes and followed closely behind him. "And what am I suppose to do here?" Since I didn't drink or smoke what else was there to do a party?

"Jade should be here, I mean her and Fenix did fuck around way back when." he said nonchalantly. "Gwen should be here too."

I sucked my teeth. "Fuck that bitch." I grumbled.

"What?" Bryce chuckled snapping his head down at me.

"Nothing c'mon let's get this over with."

We headed down the crowded sidewalk and up towards the mansion-like building. The outside had a giant well lite foundation front and center. Various luxurious cars were parked along the side of the three-door garage. A white balcony was place on the second floor of the mansion and there were a few dark figures dancing on it. I frowned. "Wassup with everybody and living the high life?" I asked.

Bryce chuckled. "What you mean?"

I shrugged. "I mean you live in a fancy beach house in the middle of nowhere and have all these damn cars, that you don't need by the way." he chuckled. "And your so called "boy" lives in a fucking mansion. A fucking mansion! When did Sacramento become Beverly Hills?"

Bryce smiled. "Baby, what we do allows us to live the life we live." he signed. "Besides the difference between Fenix and I is the simple fact that he was born into money. I on the other hand was born to make money."

I grasped his hand in mine, giving it a little squeeze. I didn't say anything, I didn't need to. Instead was headed up the marble craved stairs into the mansion. The was already semi-trashed from what I could see. The sound of Clappers by Wale was blasting through the various speakers throughout the house. Bitches and hoes were all over the place, on the floor, on the stairs, on the damn wall twerking like getting paid. 

"I'm gonna be pissed if I come outta here smelling like funky coochie." I threatened scrunching my face up at the girl with barely any damn clothes on.

Bryce laughed as we made our way through the house. Along the way, Bryce would occasionally stop and talk to someone. I just did my part and faded into the background whenever it happened. We were now in what seemed the living room? I don't know I'm talking a wild guess here since there were black leather couches pressed against the wall and a big ass tv plastered above the fireplace. I spotted Jay behind a pretty brown skin girl. She was doing moves on him I've never even seen before!

Tyke, Ant, and Terrell were all posted up against the wall. Tyke was leaning down talking to a girl and Ant was sipping on whatever was in his red cup mumbling over to Terrell. Jade was dancing too, with some guy with curly dark brown hair and milk chocolate brown eyes. The little stubble across his chin made him too much older than he probably is. He didn't look all the way black..maybe Latino?

When we headed over to the guys, it wasn't hard to miss the hateful look Terrell was shooting at me. But guess what? Who gives to fucks? Nobody? Right that's what I thought. I hugged the guys and Bryce dapped them up. 

"Who's the guy dancing with Jade? That's not Q right?" I asked.

Ant shook his head. "Nah. That's Fenix. Q is apart of Fenix's crew." he explained.

Wait a damn minute. Jade was with Fenix, but now she's with Q...which can only mean. Jade is a homie hopper! Oh dear sweet baby Jesus.

Deciding on not saying anything I just nodded. My eyes roamed over the room, suddenly I started to feel self-conscious. I wasn't exactly dressed for a party per say. All these girls had on skin tight dresses, booty shorts, shirts, or glossy looking leggings. All I had on was some simple black leggings my all black high top converses, a simple white crop-top, and a red and black plaid shirt tied around my waist. 

The song soon ended and Jay, Jade and the one infamous Fenix approached us. "Man Fenix you really know how to throw a party!" Jay said slapping his hand on the back of Fenix's back.

Fenix chuckled. "What can I say? I'm turning 21! What else was I suppose to do beside turn the fuck up?" Fenix's accent was thick and more readable now. He had to be Latino. 

Jay turned his head and smiled when he say me standing there. "Hey Princess! What a surprise to see you here," he paused. "I'm surprised he left you out the house."

I laughed. "Shut up Jay!"

Jade came over to me and gave me a brief hug. She was all hot and and icky most likely from all the dancing she's been doing. When I looked back up Fenix's eyes were trained on me. A sexy little grin was on his face as he eyed me closely. 

"Happy Birthday nigga!" Bryce exclaimed catching Fenix off guard. 

"Thanks B!" they exchanged a small man-hug.

"Fenix this is my girl Shay. Shay this is my nigga Fenix." Bryce said dryly. 

I rolled my eyes and gave Fenix a small wave. "Happy Birthday." I said shyly. Fenix was just too damn fine for his own good.

"Thank you mamacita." I knew he was Latino! "Well I gotta go mingle a little before I get too shit faced, you all have a good time alright? Oh and it was nice meeting you Shay." I nearly melted when he said my voice. Ugh the sound of my name with his accent..heaven.

"Bambi I left Fenix's gift in the car, I'll be right back okay?" Bryce said. I nodded he leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Don't do nothing stupid."

"You too."

Bryce winked and headed towards the front of the house. I turned back to the guys and smiled. "I wanna do something stupid."

Bryce's POV

Who knew going to the car would take so fucking long! All the damn people wanted to chat it up with me tonight for some damn reason. It nearly took me two hours just to get to the car and back. Once I did, I knew I shouldn't have left Bambi with my stupid friends. Why? Because she was now dancing with a bottle of Jose Cuervo attached to his lips on top of the couch. What the fuck.

I grabbed her hand once I was near her. "Heeeey everybody it's Brrycee!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Which one of you niggas got her drunk?" I eyed Jay mostly. He only held up his hands in defense.

"On our defense, she wanted to get drunk. We, being the good friends what we are, was more than happy to provide all the materials she needed." Tyke smiled.

Narrowing me eyes at him I scooped Bambi up in my arms. "F-Fenix said it was gonna be panty dropping t-time soon." she said with a little pout. "What do you do when you're feeling blue. You take em down and pass em around my panties!"

She watches too much re-runs of The Game.

I signed deeply. "I'm taking her home." I announced not that nobody was probably listening to me.

"This is my JAMMMMM!" Bambi yelled and starting wiggling in my arms. I Luv This Shit by August Alsina was playing now. I knew this was her damn song due to the amount of times she's sang, and played it in the damn car. That girl was obsessed with this damn song. I need to get her out of here ASAP. 

"Ooooo kill em!"

I'm gonna kill Tyke and Jay next time I see them.

Just as I was about to walk out of the living room, a loud bangs erupted through the music. Everybody started screaming and running in all types of different directions. Ant, Tyke and Jay were all by my side in a blink. 

"Nigga I hope you strapped!" Tyke nudged me.

"Do you clearly see I have my hands a little full right now?" I spat.

The bangs soon decreased and the house, that was just overflowing with people, was now a much less number than before. Two people, all dressed in black appeared before me. I couldn't make out their faces due to the fact they were both wearing ski masks. My eyes instantly went the small emblem on their jackets. My jaw clenched as I realized who was behind this. The emblem was a deep red with the number 58 stitched in a sketchy pattern in black.

58 Street Demons.

Not even a second later the man of the hour appeared dressed to impress in his customized Ralph Lauren pin striped suit. My blood began to boil as I took in his cocky little grin. He looked just like my dad, which is only to be expected since he was my father's twin after all.

"Well hello nephew." he spoke.

I narrowed my eyes at him. What the fuck did he want? "What are you doing here? And why did you start shooting up the place?" I said through my clenched teeth.

My uncle chuckled crossing his arms across his chest. "Oh so she didn't tell you?" he nodded down to the now passed out Bambi in my arms.

I frowned. "What do you mean 'she didn't tell me'?"

My uncle looked pleased, satisfied even. "Oh she didn't tell you about our little encounter a couple of weeks ago?" I remained silent. "Since you weren't returning my phone calls, I had to take other measures. Word on the street that you had taken quiet an interest on some new girl. It didn't take me long to find out who she was. I figured since you held her so dear to you, I'd get to you through her. But obviously that didn't work."

I snapped my head down at Bambi. Pain and betrayal washed over me. Why didn't she tell me? Why did she think it was okay to keep something back from me like that? "I gotta give it to you though nephew. She is a fine piece of ass. But isn't it time to move on to the next pussy?"

It was taking ever once of my well being not to go upside his thick ass head right now. Turning to Tyke I headed him Bambi. "Take her to my place, don't let her out of your sight." I ordered.

He nodded and rushed out of the house along with Ant beside him. My hands automatically balled into tight fists beside me. 

"You have me attention, uncle. What do you want."

A/N

I know I know I left it on a clif hanger! I know! I wasn't sure where I wanted this chapter to go so I decided it was time for some action! Yes, there will be more lovey dovey hot and steamy parts coming along too. But it was time for some drama! What do yall think Bryce is tied up in? Hmmm...the mystery. I'm sorry for the late update and I hope to update soon, no promises though.

Oh and this chapter is decicated to diggy143Imani! Girlll your comments just have me rolling! I had to give it up for you lol! I'm gonna start putting out my decications, I have been slacking to the fullest...ugh

Thank you everyone for all the support! Love you all to pieces!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 2.5K 33
#1 badboygoodgirl #1 relationship-complicated Watching a car go up in flames is traumatic enough in itself. Watching a car go up in flames with the...
25.9K 556 60
After leaving his small hometown Evergreen Beach to live in the big city New York Nick's life changes drastically. Since starting on ADHD meditations...
699 23 8
Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life. B...
417K 18.3K 45
Jenna Childs and Deke Jeter grow up together as the closest of friends in the little town of Las Palmas, but unbeknownst to them, a terrible secret f...