Already Knew

Galing kay zariahdp

Sequel to Always Knew David Kpor first son of Brandon Kpor has token over the business and now ready to prove... Higit pa

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Author's Note
XIII
XV
Authors Note
XVI
New Book
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
New Book‼️
NEW BOOK‼️‼️
XXVII

II

14.6K 623 56
Galing kay zariahdp

David

Since that day Tomorrow left I couldn't get her out my mind which is crazy. Never been the type to give a female too much hype. Been focused on money, and my family. To be honest I been had her number, I just never had the balls to text her.

Standing in front of my mirror I gave myself a line up and my phone went off.

Morrow Bae👑💙- Hey cutie

Papi David💎🔥- Wassup ma

Morrow Bae👑💙- Nothing much relaxing in bed

Papi David💎🔥- Let me slide through

Morrow Bae👑💙- I'm not that easy David these panties are off limits

Papi David💎🔥- Damn its like that?

Morrow Bae👑💙- I should slap you

Papi David💎🔥- Girl I'm playing with you wanna get lunch?

Morrow Bae👑💙- Yeah sure where you wanna meet

Papi David💎🔥- Meet me at Campiello

Morrow Bae👑💙- Alright don't be late

Smirking I brushed my waves and got in the shower.

Tomorrow

Looking through my closet I grabbed my white jeans, black turtle neck tank top with my pink pumps and set it on my bed. Getting in the shower I cleaned myself with my dove body wash. Quickly rinsing off I got put and wrapped my body in a towel.

Putting on lotion I quickly got dressed and took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram.

pretty_birdmorrw: simply beautiful🌸

Walking outside my house I hopped in my Mercedes-Benz S65 Coupe.

**

''Hello how may I help you today ma'am?'' The waitress asked politely.

''Yes I'm meeting under a name David.'' I said. She nodded and walked me to a secluded area of the restaurant.

The waitress walked away and I poked David's shoulder.

''Wassup beautiful?'' He asked as he got up and gave me a hug.

Knowing me I blushed and didn't say anything but sat down. ''What's been up with you pretty woman?'' He smiled while taking his shades off. ''Nothing much just working being busy like I am most of the time.'' I said.

''I feel you, but I just know I had to make time for a beautiful woman like yourself.'' He gloated.

Giggling I playfully rolled my eyes and tapped his hand.

''Why must you play.''

''I'm not playing baby girl.'' He said.

I nodded and took a sip of my water. ''What you gonna order?'' I asked him as I looked through the menu.

''Maybe the three cheese lasagna with sausage.'' He said.

''Sounds good I'm gonna get the seafood soup with saffron zabaglione.'' I said.

''Sounds nasty as hell.'' He joked. ''Well when you see it don't ask for none honey.'' I tapped his nose.

**

''Now I know you bout to share Tomorrow.'' David said with a serious face. ''See I already knew you would do this so I'm gonna go ahead and be nice.'' I said while putting the fork to his mouth. He made a face then smiled.

I rolled my eyes. ''Greedy self.''

''Girl hush.'' He said.

''So tell me what it's like to be Tomorrow.'' He said.

''Um well I'm 22 with my Ph.D and B.S. and B.A. and I have my own practice.'' I said.

He nodded and looked in my eyes.

''Besides being a business woman tell me the real you. Why you don't got a man?''

''The same reason you don't have a woman. Bullshit. I wasted my time on no good ass niggas in the past. Not saying all guys are the same, but they turning out to be like just that.'' I explained.

''Well not all dudes are the same but I see where you coming from. Let me tell you this I ain't none of them niggas and I don't plan to be. I'm up front about my shit. If I want you shawty Ima make it be known.'' He said. Simply nodding I looked at my phone and saw that it was 4.

''Well let me get going.'' I said. ''Alright beautiful.'' Grabbing my credit card I put in the book to pay for the bill when David slapped my thigh.

''Nah chill with all of that I got it.'' He said.

''Okay David whatever you want.'' I smiled and gave him a hug.

Walking away he slapped my ass. ''Aye watch those hands sir.'' I called out. Speeding down the street I made it to the highway and made my way home.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 16 14
Maia Reed is a upcoming plus size model who's career is starting to take off until she meets two men that are best friends and is right in the middle...
Legend Galing kay Jae

General Fiction

2.2K 123 15
Never thought it'd be possible to love someone through thick and thin. Well Legend experiences more than just Thick & Thin within the course of a fe...
606K 24.5K 33
If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that. A bullied plus size girl who's afraid o...
180K 6.2K 31
What happens when Tiffany finds Dave? Read to find out ! Part 2 coming soon