Adopted by El and Louis

By littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... More

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

Another Suprise

3.1K 47 10
By littlebell1992

Hi Guys sorry for the wait. also please check out my other books. cheers

Nialls POV

I so can’t wait to take Grace out today I have an awesome surprise for her. I go down to Louis, El’s and Graces room to get her I walk straight in.

“Gracie bear are you ready to go” I shout out. I must admit I’m a little nervous though it is the first time I have been completely responsible for Grace actually to any kid. Grace comes running out and jumps onto me I catch her.

“I’ll take that as you are ready, let’s go” I say I turn to leave her in my arms.

“Not so face you two” Louis says catching me before we leave. I give him a questioning look.

“Just a few things before you go. Hold her hand when you cross the road or carry her, take this backpack there is some snacks, a jumper and a hat, make sure she eats lunch, keep a hold of her if there are fans or pap’s they obviously still scare her, make sure she stays calm if you get surrounded that way she won’t faint. And last but not least please be very careful and keep an eye on her. Louis says so many things to remember

“Of course Lou I won’t let anything happen to my favorite niece.” I say with a smile and poke grace in the stomach causing her to squirm.

“Alright then oh and also have fun both of you.” Louis says giving Grace a kiss on her forehead.

“Hey where is my kiss” I jokingly say. With that he places a big sloppy kiss on my cheek causing me and Grace to lose it laughing, Graces laugh is so cute, she is changing for the better.

“Ok where of then have fun today Lou” I take the back pack from him and place grace onto the floor and take her hand in mine.

“Can you tell me where we are going” she ask me I shake my head and laugh as she pouts. Then she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes. They are honestly my weakness I am about to cave but then I think how her face would be like when she gets the surprise.

“Sorry Gracie bear but you don’t have to wait to long for your surprise.” I tell her. We get to the lobby I have booked a car for the day which I can see waiting at the front. There is no paps or fans around at the moment thankfully. We jump into the car grace is bouncing with excitement. I lean over and buckle her in. the driver knows where we are going. I look at grace she is looking out the window.

“Are you excited Gracie Bear?” I ask she nods her hear furiously

We finally get to where we need to be Grace looks confused as we are a studio. She looks slightly scared, I squeeze her hand gently trying to reassure her that it is ok.

“Uncle Niall why are we here.” I can hear genuine fear in her voice, maybe meeting here was a bad idea.

“because your surprise is hear sweetheart, don’t be scared I promised to keep you safe and you will love your surprise I promise you.” she looks rather unsure I just sit waiting for a sign from her letting me know she is ready. I can tell she is having an internal debate. I’m really curious as to why this seems to make her uneasy is it something from her past. I mean it looks pretty here not creepy looking. After about 5 minutes of sitting in silence.

“Gracie bear shall we go in” I ask her, I know that once she sees the surprise she won’t be scared. I feel her hand tighten in mine and she gives a little nod. I climb out she follows I look down at her she looks back at me scared and raises her arms for me to pick her up, at least it isn’t me scaring her. I just want to tell her what is waiting for her. We walk up to door and I tell the security guard my name and he lets us through.

“Horan finally you’re here”

Grace POV

Uncle Niall walks us up to the building there is a big man at the door niall tells him his name and he lets us in. we walk down a hall way a bit.

“Horan finally you’re here” I hear a female and a male voice yell I try and hide against Niall trying to make myself invisible. The voices sound a little bit familiar but I can place it. It is kind of dark in here. I feel uncle Niall put me on the ground. I look up at him he nods in front of me. I look and relies it is Victoria justice and Avan Jogia from victorious. I feel my face light up with a smile. I look up at uncle niall just for confirmation that this is really happening.

“Told you I was friends with Vic and Avan” he says sticking his tongue out at me like a child I giggle at his silly antics.

“You must be the famous Grace that Niall keeps talking about. You are so so cute. Can I have a hug” Victoria says bending down to my height. I instantly give her a hug, she seems so nice and so happy.

“She must like you Vic she doesn’t normally give hugs to randoms” uncle nialls tells her

“Uncle Niall she isn’t a random she is like my idol she is Victoria justice.” I say excitedly then I relies what I have done.

“I’m sorry Miss Victoria” I say quickly apologizing for my out burst

“Nothing to be sorry about sweetie you are so cute. And please just call me Vic or Vicky sweetie” She says to me giving me another hug.

“It’s nice to meet you Grace I’m Avan but call me Av” Avan says taking Victoria’s place in front of me. He holds his arms open for a hug. I’m a bit iffy I look up at Niall he gives a little nod letting me know that I am safe and I won’t get hurt. I turn back out Avan has his arms back at his sides so I give him a hug I think I shock him but he hugs me back, his hugs are nice almost better then uncle nialls

“This is the best surprise ever uncle Niall thank you” I say hugging his legs.

“The surprises aren’t over yet Gracie bear, we are all going to a fair just outside of town” Uncle Niall tells me. What is a fair I wonder? I don’t think I have ever even read about one before

“Umm what is a fair” I ask ashamed of myself I look at my feet.

“A fair my dear is a place with rides and games and lots of food” Avan tells me putting on a fake English accent it is really funny. A fair sounds fun and going with the three I am going with I guess it will be a blast.

“That’s sounds fun can we go now please uncle Ni” I say giving him the puppy dog eyes again.

“OMG that is so cute of course we can go. I bet no one can say no to the puppy dog eyes” Vicky says grabbing my hand thankfully not my sore one I run to keep up with her.

“Hold on wait for me there maybe fans or pap’s out there” Niall yells out that instantly makes me stop I shudder a little. Once Niall and Avan catch up to us we walk to the door it is different to the one we came in. I hide a bit behind Victoria in case there are people. She opens the door and I hear screaming. I let go of Vicky’s hand instantly turning to uncle Niall who quickly picks me up. I feel secure and safe instantly, Nialls hugs are the best ever.

“Don’t worry Gracie Bear I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you” Uncle Niall Coos in my ear rubbing my back soothingly. We step outside and the screaming gets louder, it really hurts my head. Niall quickly walks us through the people and we slide into a Limo. Breathe in breath out concentrate on my breathing

“is she umm ok” I hear Vicky ask I can hear the concern in her voice.” I align my breathing with the sound of uncle Nialls heart

“I.. I’m o..ok” I stutter out looking up and giving a little smile to her. I feel Niall give the side of my head a kiss I look up at him.

“You sure you’re ok Gracie bear” he ask searching my face. I nod and slide of his lap feeling comforted. I wonder how far away this place is I’m a little tired. I play with a loose bit on my bandage.

“What happened to you hand sweetie” Vic ask

“I burnt it this morning making pancakes.” I watch as Vicky’s face turns to shock and a bit of horror

“Niall you did not make the kid make pancakes for you” she says her voice raised which causes me to let out a little whimper of fright and cuddle into Niall

“Vick please calm down your scaring my Gracie Bear, and we didn’t make her cook it she likes to randomly surprise us with breakfast she is a really good cook” he says hugging me close to him. This is my favorite thing about uncle Niall his hugs can make you feel so safe.

“Sorry for yelling Gracie please don’t be scared of me” Vicky says softly I look up form niall and see she looks genuine. I carefully move to their side of the limo and hop on her lap giving her a hug. I know what you’re thinking this kid likes hugs but when you are denied hugs for so long and fear people been hugged is incredible

“Its ok I just don’t like when people yell but you didn’t know that” I tell her

“She is so cute can I please keep her” She says I wish I could believe her but I’m not cute I’m not beautiful I am hideous. The limo falls into silence

“So Grace what is it like living with the boys and El” Vick ask me.

“It’s really good Mum and Dad are really good parents its nice have people who care.” I say talking about my family makes me feel happy inside.

“who’s your favorite” Avan ask I don’t like this question to much I don’t have a favorite I like them all equal each of them have a different place in my heart. I may not have been with them long but even in the last few days I have accepted them into my heart before our zoo trip the boys would try and talk to me I would act unfazed and a bit scared but inside everything they did I took in and I relies now how special they all are

“I umm like them all the same, they each play a different role for me” I say honestly

“How so Gracie bear” uncle niall ask his voice full of wonder.

“ Well uncle Liam he is normally the first one to wake up and he reads to me or suggest good books for me to read, Uncle Harry keeps me on my toes, Uncle Zayn he speaks to me like an adult and always has answers he is always calm and I like his taste in music, aunty Perrie she is really kind and crazy, when I’m scared or upset she sings and it makes me feel calm and she scares away bad dreams, Mummy and daddy are the best they make me laugh and makes me feel loved, we have tickle fights or pull funny faces at each other they have done so much for me, I haven’t really spent time with aunty Dani yet. Everyone has changed my point of view on life.” I tell them I purposely forget to add uncle Niall to see if he notices I feels weird telling them all this.

“Wh what about me have I got a special place.” Uncle Niall ask he looks hurt. Oh no I didn’t want to make him upset.

“I was saving the best for last uncle Niall I didn’t mean to make you upset.” I go and sit on his lap I cross my legs and face him

“uncle Niall you are my like the big bother I always dreamed of you are always willing to do something with me like go to the park or play games and you let me win I’m not sure why but you always let me win, you give the best cuddles ad when I don’t feel happy or I’m scared your hugs make me feel better and safe that’s why when there are lots of people I like when you carry me because I feel safe and we always watch victorious together I like those times even when I used to sit down the other end of the couch from you , I think of you like a big brother I always wanted.” I tell him I look him in the eye the whole time so he knows I’m telling him the truth. I see his eyes have tears in them.

“Don’t cry uncle Niall” I whisper and give his cheek a kiss. He pulls me in for a big horan hug

“I love you Gracie bear and you are the little sister I never had, you’re the best” he says.

I hear an awe form the others and I pull away from the hug. I look out the window we have left the city.

“How much further” I ask

“Not too much love” Vicky says I’m really excited to see this fair thing I start bouncing a bit in my seat. I don’t think I have ever been this excited for something. I wonder if there will be horses there, I lay my head on uncle nialls shoulder and close my eyes picturing what a fair would be like, I see clowns and horses and rides I smell sweet foods and hear laughter and music. I feel a smile on my face.

“Gracie bear we are here” Niall says I open my eyes I can’t really see much yet.im about to open the door

“Hold up bear, put this on” Niall says handing me a purple full brimmed hat (bucket hat) and a pair of glasses. I wait until the others have put there hat and glasses on.

“Can we please please go now” I ask I feel like I’m going to burst with excitement.

“Ok ok come on” Niall says Avan gets out first and I quickly jump out behind him I’m about to walk off but he grabs my hand.

“Slow down little one wait for your uncle and Vicky.” He says chuckling at me.

“Are you and Vicky dating?” I ask him the others slowly come out. He looks shocked then laughs a bit.

“No dear we are best friends.” He says I’ve never had friends before I wonder what it is like to have a friend. Me and Av start walking in front of Niall and Vic we get to the entry. I see in and look In I can see a lot of people , I see all sorts of things some rides spinning fast some spinning slow, some going up and own others on tracks I hear the people and music from different rides I can smell the different foods, it is so much better then I could imagine. I hear a click and see Vic with a camera and the picture comes out.

“pass me your wrist Grace we have to put this band on it means we can go on all the rides” Avan says putting a pink wrist band on for me I look at Uncle Niall and Vicky they are holding hands they both smile at me. I wonder if there dating that would be kind of cool.

“Jump on my shoulders Grace” Avan says he is in front of me but his back turned to me. I remember when I was younger dad used to give me a shoulder ride I used to feel on top of the world. I feel someone pick me up and place me on Av’s shoulders I look and see Niall smile at me. Avan starts to stand I feel a little scared but once he stands at full height I can see everything.

“See anything you want to go on” Vicky ask I look around there is so much I want to go on. I feel over whelmed. We start walking through the crowds I’m kind of glad I’m on Avans shoulders. We step in line I see the ride in front of us it is like a big tea cup and it spins it holds 5 people it looks fun there are people screaming though that make me a little scared. Avan bends down and I hop of his shoulders. Niall grasp my hand straight away. I feel so short down here.

“This one is the first ever ride I went on the first time I was brought to a fair, it is fun don’t worry honey.” Vicky says kneeling next to me. I nod and try and make my self excited for this ride. I wonder how safe these rides here are I guess they would get tested first.

“It’s our turn now Grace come on” Vicky says taking my good hand from uncle niall and drags me onto the ride she is so excited it is funny. We get to our cup and Vic slides to one side I sit next to her and Niall slides in after us followed by Av. A man comes around and closes the little door. I feel rather excited for this ride. I look at uncle Niall giving him a big smile. He puts his arm around my shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze. The ride starts we spin in circles it is so fun. Vic, Niall and Avan start laughing and screaming and lifting their hands up. I decide to try it. I slowly raise my arms I feel like I am about to fall out I scream a bit in terror and put my arm down holding death grip on the bar in front of me. The ride stops and we get out.

“How did you find that love?” Niall ask once we got to the exit. I feel like my heart rate has risen but it is great I feel so I don’t even know the word for how I feel energized and really really happy.

“That was so so cool I feel like awesome but weird can we do it again.” I say bouncing in excitement.ahh I don’t think I have ever felt I don’t know like this alive.

“I’m glad you liked it bear, but we will go on some other rides hey trust me they do get better?” Niall says I start bouncing around them.

“Come on Grace lets go on the little roller coaster.” Vicky says grabbing my hand and we run off to the roller coaster. It is like pink and purple dragon.

I have been having so much fun we have been here for like 2 hours now running from one ride to another. We have been laughing nonstop.

“I’m so hungry can we eat yet?” Niall starts to complain so we walk over to this like caravan thing.

“What would you like to eat bear?” Niall ask the food smells yum but I’m not eating any of it I’m getting to fat.

“I’m still full from breakfast uncle Niall can I please just have a water” he looks at me suspiciously but nods.

“Go sit with Avan and I’ll be over in a minute” he tells me Avan place a hand on my shoulder and we go over to a table.

“So Miss Gracie are you having fun” is that a crazy question of course I am having fun.

“No not really” I say with a straight face. His face is full of confusion.

“I don’t think fun is the word I would use this is like the best day ever Avie” I say smiling

“Did you just call me Avie?” he says smiling.

“Yes yes I did Avie” I say giggling. It still sounds weird to me.

“You have such a cute laugh” he says then he looks at me. “Tickle monster” he says and start tickling me I start laughing uncontrollably trying to get out of his grasp.

“Avan stop please” I say running out of breath. I finally stops and I catch my breath.

“Do any of your friends have a nickname for you Grace?” Avan ask. I sigh internally I have never had a friend before I have always wanted one but I don’t really know. How do you even make friends?

“Umm I don’t have friends I never have” I say I feel kind of ashamed about this.

“Can I have a hug?” Avan ask I put my arms out to him and he puts me on his lap for a hug. It is weird that I trust him so much.

“Well Gracie will you do me the honor of being my friend?” Avan ask me, I want to scream in excitement my first friend

“Actually no lets me best friends” Avan says smiling down at me. This is so cool I wonder what it means to have a best friend.

“Ok let’s be best friends” I say loudly so happy. I see uncle Niall and Vicky walking over to us still holding hands smiling about something. They sit opposite me and Avie I look at uncle Niall he seems so happy.

“here’s your water bear and I want you to have some chips please bub” Niall says I just nod my head I don’t want to ruin today I guess the running around today and what not it might not be too bad. I pick up a small handful of chips and slowly eat them washing them down with water. Once I finish I look around there are quite a few people here. There is one group and it looks like they are having a birthday party I wonder what will happen this year for my birthday now I’m not living with Mia (biological mum) the thought of my birthdays before send a shiver down my spine they were the most horrible days.

“You ok Grace?” Vicky ask I look at her confused why wouldn’t I be I’m having a good day and I now have a best friend.

“You look a little pale and you’re shaking a little bit” Vicky says

“I’m ok I’m just full from the food” I say not really sure if that is believable or not but they seems to buy it.

“Guess what uncle Niall?”

“You taught the monkeys to fly” he says in a real hyper voice causing me to laugh

“No silly I made my first friend today” I exclaim happily

“Actually Grace where best friends” Avan says

“I’m proud of you bear but aren’t I your friend what about Vicky and the other boys and the girls?” Niall ask

“I don’t know if Vicky wants to be my friend she hasn’t said anything and other guys are more than my friends you are my family.”

“Grace I so want to be your friend “Vicky says coming over to me and Avie

“Yay I got two friends” I say loudly Vicky picks me up and spins me in a circle. We are all laughing I seriously don’t think I have ever had so much fun in one day as I have today I will always remember this time. I get put back down on the ground and I grab uncle Nialls hand  “let go play some games then ride the Ferris wheel and after that we better get going.” Uncle Niall says.

We go over to some games and win a few little prizes, that what uncle Niall said they are you win them when you do well at the game the bigger the prize the better you are at the games.  We go to one more game you have to knock these bottles over with a ball. I don’t try the game I decide to watch uncle Niall only knocks one down and her gets a little toy car Avan manages to knock them all over.

“Grace come here dear” he says I walk over to him he scoops me up

“pick a prize bub” he says I point to this big teddy horse the man that runs the game takes it down and hands it to Avan who places me back on the ground.

“This is for you Dear that way you will always remember your best friend.” He says handing me the horse. I hug him tightly

“Thank you beastie” I say. This is so cool. The horse is almost bigger then me I can hardly carry it. Avan takes it of me and says he will carry it for me. We start walking to the Ferris wheel by now my knees are really really sore but I don’t want to tell them because I am having so much fun. I start walking slower hoping it will ease the pain. We are going home after the Ferris wheel which is kind of a good thing.

We line up for the Ferris wheel it looks really big. Uncle Niall picks me up.

“Are you having fun bear?” his eyes look hopeful.

“This is the best day I have ever had uncle Niall thank you so much.” I say it is out turn to get onto his ferries wheel there are four seats uncle niall sits me in one then goes to the seat opposite me Avan takes the seat next to me and Vicky sits next to Niall. The wheel starts to move causing me to jump a little. We eventually get to the top you can see so much up here it is beautiful. The cage starts to rock a little bit I grab onto Avans arm and see that niall is standing up.

“Sit down Niall your making the cage move” Vicky says to him.

“I will but first I have something to ask you Vicky will you do the honor of been my girlfriend, I know we like live in other countries but we can make it work I really really like you?” he says. Aww that is so cute I hope she says yes she can be like my aunty I guess. She doesn’t say anything so uncle Niall sits down he looks sad

“I would love to be your girlfriend” Vicky says suddenly me and Avan cheer and then Niall kisses Vic.

“Guys keep it G rated child on bored” Avie say putting his hand over my eyes. I breath in and out I hate not been able to see I’m ok I’m with my uncle and my best friend and my friend.

Avan pulls his hand away from my eyes and the Ferris wheel starts moving again. I take one last look at everything and sigh contently. We get of the ride I can hard walk my left leg feels like in is on fire and my right leg is aching from the hip down I take a small step and let out a little whimper causing the others to look at me their faces full of concern and confusion.

“What’s the matter bear?” I really don’t want them to be concerned.

“My legs really hurt” I say quietly. Avie picks me up and cradles me like a baby.

“What was that love?”

“My legs hurt really bad.” I say I feel tear slip down my cheeks. Ahh I feel so weak. I wish mum or dad where here.

“ill check and see what daddy put in the bad when we get to the car love, please don’t cry bear” Uncle Nialls say kissing my cheek we start walking out I lay on Avies shoulder. It hurts so bad. We get back to the car and uncle Niall starts looking through the bag.

“There doesn’t seem to be any children’s pain relief or any type of pain relief.” Niall says I let out another whimper.

“I have normal pain relief can she have that?” Vicky says I really want something to stop the pain my legs haven’t hurt this bad in ages.

“Not sure I’ll give Louis a call and ask.” He says I get of Avans lap and curl up into a ball resting my head on his lap.

“Your dad isn’t answering sweetie let’s try Mum hey sweetie.” He says looking at me I you can see the worry written on his face. I wonder why dad didn’t answer he said he will always be there when I need him, it must be something important maybe he fell asleep or something I hope he is ok. I hear Niall start to speak to someone I guess mum picked up.

“Gracie Mummy wants to speak to you I’m going to ring Uncle Paul” Niall says Avie grabs the phone and hands it to me.

“Mummy” I say

“Hi honey are you ok? Tell mummy what is wrong”

“It really hurts I want you” I say my voice cracking I really want mum right now just to have a cuddle with

“I know Baby I’m leaving the studio now I will meet you at the hotel honey. Can you tell me what type of pain it is?”

“My left leg from my hip down feels like it aches really badly and it burns sort of and my right leg just aches from my hip down.”

“Ok honey Uncle Niall is just asking Uncle Paul if you can have adult pain relief. When we get back to the hotel you and me can lay down and have cuddles and watch a movie or something just you and me honey how does that sound” it sounds like a nice idea.

“Sounds nice mummy”

“Ok honey I will see you back at the hotel be strong I love you” I really want to say I love you back but there is like something holding me back.

“Bye Mummy” she hangs up and I hand the phone to Avan.

“Ok Grace Uncle Paul says you should be ok with taking half a tablet and then in and hr. if it isn’t any better you can take the other half. “Uncle Niall says he hands me some water and half a tablet.  I take the tablet and lay back down. I feel really tired so I close my eyes hoping to fall asleep and hopefully the pain will go.

El’s POV

I am in the middle of the photo shoot when one of the other girls bring my phone in saying that apparently it is urgent. Louis properly ran out of carrots. I look at the ID and it is Niall

“Hey Niall what’s up?” I hope grace is ok I think they are hanging out today

“Umm is Grace allowed to have like normal Panadol her legs are sore?” Oh not again I can hear her whimper in the back ground. I start gathering up my stuff I’m going to meet her at the hotel.

“I’m not too sure maybe ring Paul and find out. Can I talk to Grace” I want to make things ok for her somehow even though I’m not with her right now.

“Yea no worries ill use Vicky’s phone to call Paul. Here she is. I quickly tell the director of the shoot that I have a family emergency and start to walk out.

“Mummy” I hear her say I can tell she is crying the poor girl must be in pain my poor baby I wish I could take her pain from her

“Hi honey are you ok? Tell mummy what is wrong” I say to her.

“It really hurts I want you” she says her I hear her voice cracking oh god I need to be with her right now. It makes me happy though that she wants me

“I know Baby I’m leaving the studio now I will meet you at the hotel honey. Can you tell me what type of pain it is?”

“My left leg from my hip down feels like it aches really badly and it burns sort of and my right leg just aches from my hip down.” She explains to me I would do anything right now to be able to take her pain away

“Ok honey Uncle Niall is just asking Uncle Paul if you can have adult pain relief. When we get back to the hotel you and me can lay down and have cuddles and watch a movie or something just you and me honey how does that sound” it’s the only thing I can think of to help her and hopefully take her mind of the pain a little

“Sounds nice mummy”

“Ok honey I will see you back at the hotel be strong I love you”

 “Bye Mummy” I hear some moving around so I hang up. I wish she would say love you back it kind of makes me feel like I’m not doing something right.

We get to the hotel and Niall has said that they are in traffic I go up to the room and see that Louis isn’t here I wonder where he has gone. I find Graces heat pack and warm it up for her and my hot water bottle and fill it with hot water. I look through the menu of movies trying to find one to watch with Grace I decide on Brave. I hear a knock at the door I open it and see Niall Vicky holding hands they look so cute together and Avan who is cradling Grace in his arms her cheeks are red but her eyes are closed I guess she fell asleep but her eyes flutter open.

“Where’s mummy Avie” I hear her say causing me to smile a little at the cute little nickname she has given Avan.

“I’m here angle.” I say walking over to them I gently take her from him and she snuggles into me.

“Are your legs feeling any better honey?” I ask her she just shakes her head no.

“Ok honey how about we go watch a movie?” she nods against me I turn to the others.

“Thanks so much for what you guys did today with Grace I bet she had a good day. Are you guys crashing with the boys tonight?” I ask them

“I think we will we aren’t recording tomorrow.” Vicky says

“Awesome we might see you guys tonight for dinner if Grace is up to it.” I tell her

“Ok we will see you two later” Niall says they turn to leave grace lift her arms to them

“Hug” she says quietly Aww my gorgeous girl wanting to hug them. Niall come and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you for today uncy Niall it was real good.” She says to Niall she then gets passed to Vicky. Again she says thank you Avan goes over and gives her a big hug when they pulls away he looks at her

“Smile please Gracie” she smiles at him

“That’s better my bestie has the best smile see ya later kid” he says giving her cheek a kiss. I guess they are best friends now that is so cute. Avan passes Grace back to me and they leave.

“Come on Honey lets go watch a movie and have cuddles” I say and take her to my room. I put strap the heat packs on her hips and I lay next to her cuddling her close to me and press play. She snuggles closer to me.

“Thank you for looking after me mummy” she says to me looking up at me her eyes look really blue today she is so sweet.

“Sweetie I will always look after you.” she smiles and we go back to watching the movie. I feel so content having my daughter wrapped up me my arms watching a movie with me. When I was younger I used to imagine my life when I grew up I married my prince charming and we had beautiful children, me and my husband grow old together and have grand kids running around us. I almost have that now except Louis hasn’t proposed but together we have Miss Gracie and I love her to bits. I wonder if we should take her to the doctor about her legs. I hate knowing and seeing her in pain. All I want to do is protect her I guess this is what they mean about motherly instincts. The movie finishes and it is 4pm I still haven’t seen Louis I hope he is ok

“How are you feeling Bubba?”

“The pain isn’t too bad any more mummy.” She tells me I’m glad she is feeling better.

“I have a best friend now Mummy and a friend.” She says she seems so excited her enthusiasm is cute.

“Really babe and who are they” I pretend I don’t know I want her to keep up this happiness this excitement.

“Vicky said she wants to be my friend and Avan decided that I and he are best friends I’ve never had friends before I have always wanted them before though.” She says the last little bit she seems sad

“That is so good honey I’m glad you have made some friends. They are very lucky to be your friend you are a great person.” I tell her

“Thanks Mummy, where’s daddy?” she ask

“I really don’t know honey.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...
459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...