Nyctophilia||Malum AU

By imagining5soss

Nyctophilia (n.) Love of darkness or night. Finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness. Short chapters Wa... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

18 4 0
By imagining5soss

Fall Out Boy - Jet Pack Blues
That is the song I wrote on that piece of poet and posted through his letter box.
I also told him to not apologise for not being around, I'm used to being let down, I'm just glad he came back.
I regretted the entire note once I posted it, but I could hardly write another note and tell him not to read the previous one could I.
It's like trying to un send a text you've already sent.
Stupid and impossible.

Cal

***

It was ethereal.
Every single syllable that came from him was beauty magnified and I felt myself hypnotised as I watched from my bedroom window.
Its odd that we communicate through notes (well, it was pretty one sided until he actually responded) and song requests, but it causes a cocoon of butterflies to erupt in my stomach and make me feel nauseas with happiness.
I've never felt this before. An hypnotic attraction to another person before - regardless of gender - and I want to pursue it further, even with the dread I fell of being let down or rejected.
How will it be any different to life now?
May as well take the plunge into the unknown and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc