Made In The USA(Zemi Fanfic)

By Zemilove

"No matter how far we go I want the whole world to know I want you bad. And I won't have it any other way. No... More

Chapter 1-Meeting
Chapter 2-Scary Movie And Introducing
Chapter 3-Pranks And Jealousy
Chapter 4-I'm Not The Last Cookie In The Cookie Jar
Chapter 5-Splashing To A Decision
Chapter 6-Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 7-Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8-I Know
Chapter 9-What Do We Do?
Chapter 10-Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 11-Up Up And Away
Chapter 12-TCAs Chaos
Chapter 13-Make Ups And Official Break Ups?
Chapter 15-Don't Listen To A Single Word I've Said
Chapter 16-A Night To Remember
Chapter 17-A Thousand Miles Apart
Chapter 18-Can't Hide Forever
Chapter 19-It's Never Enough
Chapter 20-British Invasion Week
Chapter 21-Nothing Can Come Between
Chapter 22-First Date 2.0
Chapter 23-Merry Christmas
Chapter 24-Lazy Day
Chapter 25-Interview To Disaster
Chapter 26-Paradise
Chapter 27-A Year Without You
Chapter 28-Valentines♥
Chapter 29-Dirty Actions
Chapter 30-Secret
Chapter 31-Big News
Chapter 32-You Have My Blessing
Chapter 33-Marry Me
Chapter 34-It's A...
Chapter 35-Gone Again
Chapter 36: Hormones
Chapter 37-Trouble
Chapter 38-Made In The USA

Chapter 14-Round And Round

996 23 5
By Zemilove

•Demi Lovato•

»3:15 p.m.» {UK}

I found my way out of the airport and quickly texted Selena so she'd know I was safe.

To Sel: guess who's in england?

From Sel: lol have fun and hurry back im bored already bothering dallas without u isnt fun

To Sel: lol see why i hate when u go on tour? give her a huge hug from me.

From Sel: will do now go fix things between these guys.

I put my phone down and flag down a taxi. I asked the guy to take me to the closest hotel so that I could get some proper sleep for a while. I put my headphones in my ears and listened to my music lowly as I closed my eyes and took another short nap.

»3:45 p.m»

"Here you are sweety." The cab driver said, handing me my bag from the trunk.

"Thank you sir." I say with a small yawn. He nods and I hand him the money for the ride and an extra tip before he gets back into the cab and drove off. I quickly ran inside and tried my hardest not to be noticed by anyone. I pulled the hat on my head down a little more and hurried to the front desk.

"Welcome to Aloft London Excel how can I assist you today?" The guy at the front desk asked.

"I just need to book a room for the night." I reply and he nods.

"Any particular floor you prefer ma'am?"

"Any floor is fine." I replied and he nodded in understandment.

"Okay that will be 95.44 pounds sterling." He said and I look at him like he's crazy.

"$153." He chuckles watching my expression. Why didn't you just say that the first time?

"Oh okay." I said and handed him my credit card.

"You're set to go. Third floor, room 310. Danny will take your bags." He smiled, pointing to the bellhop. I nod and follow the guy up to the room.

"Aren't you Demi Lovato?" He asked as we were on the elevator.

"Yup that's me."

"Oh. I hope you don't mind me asking but my little sister is a really big fan of yours and it'd mean the world if she had an autograph." He said hopefully and I sent him a smile.

"Yeah sure what's her name?" I asked and reach in my purse for a pen.

"Grace." He says and I gave a little laugh at it.

"That's funny because I actually met a fan a few months ago name Grace but that was back in the US." I said and signed my name on the small book he gave me.

"Really? That's cool how old was she?"

"I met her the week before her seventh birthday she was so sweet."

"Was this her?" He asked with a small smile and showed me a picture of him and Grace.

"Yeah but how are you here if she's your sister?"

"Well she's my step sister. I live here with my dad and then visit her and my mom on the summers and any other time I can."

"Oh they really weren't kidding when they said it's a small world." I say making him chuckle.

"Yup. Here's your room. We hope everything is to your liking if not please feel free to call the lobby and talk with the manager." He said and opened the door to the room and placed my bag down.

"Thank you oh and here." I say handing him back the notepad and a tip.

"Thank you. Enjoy your stay." He walked out the room and I took off the hat on my head before laying down on the comfortable bed.

@ddlovato: soooooo tired 😩

After I sent the tweet I closed my eyes falling asleep in an instant.

•Zayn Malik•

»10:35 p.m.» {US}

"That was the longest flight ever." Niall complained as we left the airport and got a taxi to Demi's house.

"You say that every time Ni." I chuckle.

"I know but it's 15 hours! That's more then half a day." He exclaims making me laugh at him again.

"Yeah whatever." I chuckled and put my head phones in to listen to music. Niall tapped my shoulder after a while and I turned off my music.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was just thinking what ever happen to that ring you got her?" He asked and I laughed remembering what I did to it.

«»FLASHBACK«»

"Fuck love!" I yelled as I stood on the pier. I ripped every picture individually and threw them into the ocean. I paced around and continued to clench my fist as the anger continued building inside me. Love. I hated that word it meant nothing at all. It was bullshit that's what it was. I dug in my pocket for a cigarette and instead found the small box that would have made me ruined my life forever. I opened it and took the stupid ring and threw it as hard as I could into the water. I let out a huge sigh. I was such an idiot thank God Niall saved me from this all.

«»END OF FLASHBACK«»

"I threw it over the pier." I answered and shook my head as I continued to chuckle.

"You did? Why?" He asked chuckling along with me.

"Because I was stupid and extremely mad."

"Wow so just like that? Right off the pier?"

"Right off the pier." I shrugged and he laughed a little more.

"There will only be one Zayn Maik ladies and gentlemen." He says.

"Got that right."

»10:54 p.m.»

"Thanks." Niall said handing the guy a tip before taking his bag from him. I let out a shaky breath as the nerves started to build up.

"Calm down Zayn." Niall said with a little chuckle at my actions. I nod and he knocks on the door. It opened and Selena stood there looking a little shocked and confused.

"Guys what are you doing here?" She asked.

"We need to talk to Demi." Niall answered.

"She went to London to talk to you guys." She replied.

"She did?" I asked.

"Yes she's been there for the last two hours why aren't you guys there?"

"Well we just got off the plane now." Niall replied.

"Come on if we hurry and get back to England maybe we can catch her before she leaves." I say.

"Yeah she said she wouldn't be back until Friday." Selena says.

So with the 15 hour flight there it will be Friday afternoon and we'd catch her just in time. I thought.

"I'll call a cab." Niall said, grabbing his phone. Selena let us in and I took our bags inside before sitting on the couch.

"Want anything to drink?" Selena asked and I shake my head no.

"Thanks though." She smiled a little before sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

"I'm glad you came back for her." She says with a smile.

"Yeah and she decided to go to London." I chuckled a little bit and Selena laughs as well.

"Hey Selen- what are you doing here?" Dallas asks with slight anger and hatred flashing in her eyes.

"I tried coming back for Demi but she decided to go after me." I said and didn't dare to smile as Dallas glared in my direction.

"So you planned to just come and everything would be?"

"No but-"

"But nothing. Remember that you hurt her. Do it again and...well let's just say I have ways of getting rid of boys that like to hurt my little sisters got it?"

"I promise it'll never happen again." I said, a little scared by her.

"You too Horan."

"Yes ma'am." He says putting his hands up in defeat.

"Good." She said and then turned to Selena.

"Want hot chocolate?"

"No thank you."

"You two?" Dallas asks pointing between me and Niall and we both shake our heads no.

»11:12 p.m» {US}

"I'm going to call her before we get on." I say to Niall before he walked towards the gates.

"You've reached Demi leave a message." I sigh knowing I was stupid to believe she'd even want to talk to me.

"No luck?" Niall asked.

"Nope come on before our flight leaves without us." I say and grab my bag.

"Another long flight here we come!" Niall yells and throws his hand in the air to make a point of his sarcasm, making me laugh.

"Come on you crazy leprechaun."

"Hey that's not funny." He chuckled and I shook my head as we boarded the plane.

•Demi Lovato•

»6:15 p.m» {UK}

I woke up from my phone ringing and felt anger rise as I seen who had woken me from my sleep. I quickly hit the decline button and then notice the time.

"Great." I say knowing I had no choice but to get up and go try to make things right with Niall. I took a quick shower to get the tired look out of my face. I put on a random pair of sweat pants and a bands t-shirt and put a small amount of gloss on my lips. I put my hair into a pony tail and put on the same hat to hide from the paparazzi as much as possible. I slipped into a pair of sneakers and dialed Harry's number to find out where Niall lived.

"What do you mean he's in America?" I asked Harry through the phone.

"Him and Zayn went to go make things right with you." He replied. Zayn? He did come back for me?

"Okay well maybe they're still there."

"They never called saying they were coming back." He said.

"Alright well I'll talk to you later I gotta get back to the U.S."

"Okay have a safe flight."

"Thanks Hazza bye."

"Bye."

I quickly threw all my clothes into the suitcase and called for a cab. I ran to the lobby and quickly checked out the room as the cab soon arrived.

»7:55 p.m» {UK}

"Have a safe flight." The lady said as she handed back my ticket.

"Thank you." I said and started walking through the tunnel and onto the plane.

"Here I go again." I mumble as I sit down in the uncomfortable seats and try to find a comfortable position to take a nap. After I got a little comfortable I put my headphones on and listened to some music before slowly drifting off to sleep.

»11:50 a.m» {US}

"Demi what are you doing home?" Selena asked as she stood in the doorway of my house.

"Have Niall and Zayn stopped by?" I ask.

"They were here last night but they went back to London to meet with you." She said and I slapped my hand to my forehead.

"You've got to be kidding me. Back to London I go." I sigh.

"Wait take me with you!" Selena pleads like a kid, making me laugh.

"Fine but make it fast I'm calling a cab in about five minutes." I said and walked inside of the house with her. She went upstairs and gathered whatever things she had as I tried to get ahold of Niall or Zayn.

"This is Niall call back or leave a message." I sighed and called Zayn once again.

"It's Zayn leave a message."

I gave up trying knowing they probably kept their phones off because of the flight. I laid my head down on the couch pillow when Maddie walked into the room.

"Hey I thought you were in London with Zayn?" She asked.

"Well I was suppose to but he came here to see me then went back when he knew I was in London and now I'm here and me and Selena will go meet them in Lodon."

"Sounds exhausting." She says with a slight laugh.

"It is." I laughed along with her. She sat on the recliner and started to type on her phone, probably getting on twitter as usual.

"Ready to go." Selena said as she walked in with her clothes in one of my suitcases.

"Good because it looks like the taxi just got here." I say as I hear a car engine in the drive way.

"Bye Maddie we'll be back soon." Selena said as we walked towards the front door.

"Okay have a safe flight." Maddie waved goodbye. Selena and I waved back.

"Bye Mad don't kill Dallas while I'm gone." I say making her laugh.

"Yeah yeah see ya." She says hugging me before I run to the taxi and she closes the door behind me.

"London here we come!" Selena shouts and I laugh a little before getting on twitter.

@ddlovato: we're going round and round

"You're an idiot." Selena laughed as I show her the tweet.

"I know. What time is it now?" I ask as I lay my head on her lap and curl my leg on the seat.

"12:45." She replies and I sigh.

"I've been back and forth on planes for nearly three days?"

"Two. But yeah I guess three after this trip." She answers.

"I need sleep."

"Then sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Okay. Oh and if you can call Harry and tell him when the boys get there to stay there."

"You got it." She says and I soon fall into sleep.

•Selena Gomez•

Demi had soon fallen asleep and I decided to call Harry. I reached for my phone that was still in my back pocket and quickly unlocked it, finding Harry's number.

"Hey Selena." He says once he answers.

"Hey Harry." I say hoping he wasn't disappointed in any way.

"How's it going cupcake?" He asked sounding happy.

"Good look um the guys should be back in London in a few hours so let them know not to get on another plane because Demi's coming to them." I informed him.

"Oh okay I'm assuming you're coming as well?" He asked in an obviously flirty tone.

"Possibly." I say with a smile even though he couldn't see.

"Well I hope you do."

"You'll just have to see when we get to London."

"So you are coming?"

"Wait to find out. I have to go."

"Okay see you in a few hours."

"Maybe." I reply and end the call. I put down the phone and place my hands over my face as I start to laugh at how stupid I must have sounded. Harry and I had secretly been talking to each other through Twitter for a while now. He kept to his reputation of being a major flirt but it was in a cute way. We hadn't made it exactly official but it went without either of us saying that we were practically dating.

"Stop laughing so much. I'm trying to sleep." Demi complained still half asleep.

"Sorry." I whispered to her.

"And stop flirting with Harry." She mumbled.

"Shut up I'm not flirting with him." I reply and look out the window.

"Sure you weren't." She said sarcastically.

"Whatever go to sleep."

"With pleasure." She yawns before happily doing so.

»1:25 p.m» {US}

"We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz." I sang and skipped around in attempt to make Demi laugh.

"What have you been drinking lately?" She chuckled.

"Nothing you were just acting all depressed so I needed to make you smile again." I shrugged my shoulders as we walked to the gate where our plane would leave from.

"Well it worked." She laughed and pulled her hat down more as people start to walk passed us.

"Why are you hiding so much?" I asked confused as the old people pass by not even giving us a glance.

"Because I don't feel like being bothered by anyone. You should be doing the same." She said and I sigh at her.

"No one said being a big pop star was easy."

"Yeah yeah lets go already." She said as we heard our flight being called for boarding.

"Yay off to London we go."

"You are too excited right now." Demi laughs and we get on the plane and find our seats.

•Niall Horan•

»2:24 p.m» {UK}

"I'm going to call Harry and check if Demi has called or anything." I say and Zayn nods tiredly as he sits down and pulls his hood over his head.

"Hey Niall  are you guys are here already?"

"Yeah how'd you know we were coming back?"

"Because Selena called that Demi went back to the U.S looking for you two but is on her way back since you both came home."

"Oh well then come get us I'm tired." I let out a small yawn.

"Where at?" He asks.

"LCY, west wing. We're sitting right by the doors." I tell him.

"Okay I'll be there in a second. Just don't move or anything."

"Okay." I said and ended the call, sitting down next to Zayn.

"What'd he say?" He asked tiredly.

"He's coming to get us and Demi should be here in a-..."

"Niall!" I familiar voice yelled and I looked over to where it came from.

"Demi?" I asked and walked over to her.

"Finally you had me going back and forth all day." She said with a smile and hugged me tightly and then suddenly pressed her lips against mine.

"I missed you." She smiled and I stared at her shocked by what just happened.

"Oh um...me too?" I say and push her back a little bit.

"Oh hey Zayn." She waves over to a disappointed looking Zayn.

"Hi Demi." He waved back and looked down at the floor.

"Hazza is here to save the- Demi? What are you doing here?" Harry asked as him and Louis walked in.

"Hey to you too and just coming to spend some time with Niall duh." She says wrapping her arm around me which I remove.

"Wait am I missing something here?" Louis asks.

"I thought Selena was coming with you?" Harry asked.

"No why would you think that?"

"Well she called and said that you were both coming."

"Well you know Selena. She just likes messing with people." Demi replied and went to wrap her arm around me again, making me quickly walked over to grab my bags in an attempt to avoid her.

"So I guess you left your phone in the U.S then?" Harry questioned.

"What?" Asked Demi in return.

"I just called to check in on you and Selena answered the phone. So I'm guessing you left your phone?"

"Oh yeah I guess I did. Anyone ready to get out of here?" Demi asked nervously.

"Sure the car is outside." Harry said giving Demi a weird look as we all went out to his car.

"You can get in first." I say to Demi and she smiles and gets in.

"Sit by her." I whisper to Zayn.

"No she's your girlfriend." He whispers back.

"No she's not. She's...she seems a little different don't you think?" I ask.

"I don't know. Who cares just get in." He replied and pushed me in the car. I sigh as Demi smiles at me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"So um Demi...how have you been?" I ask and try to pull free from her clinging grip.

"I've been great how about you?"

"Fine a little uh tired though." I said  and scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh well maybe we can nap together later." She winked and I could feel my cheeks flush red.

"Or not. That could be a little weird don't you think?"

"Only if you make it." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows together in response.

"Didn't you fix your gap?" I asked and she quickly stopped smiling.

"Yeah and?"

"Well it's back?"

"You must be really tired babe my gap isn't back that's impossible." She laughed but made sure I couldn't see her face anymore.

"Yeah. Yeah it is." I said and notice Harry give a strange look in the review mirror. I shrugged my shoulders at him and looked over at a sleeping, well pretending to be sleeping, Zayn.

•Zayn Malik•

Saying I was angry was a huge understatement at this point. I spent the last two days on planes to find out she was only making the trip to see Niall. I knew love was nothing but a huge lie. Something that was made up so people could live in a fairytale land were the prince and the princess were you and the person you loved. But that was it right there. I wasn't a prince in Demi's eyes. I never was.

I looked over at Demi snuggling up with Niall and Niall trying to pull away. It drove me insane to see her doing this. Was this her way of getting back at me? Or was Niall not telling me something? I looked out the window and watched the bypassing buildings soon closing my eyes pretending to sleep and trying to ignore everyone around me.

"You must be really tired babe my gap isn't back that's impossible." I heard Demi giggle. What? Why were they talking about her gap?

"Yeah. Yeah it is." Niall says and I try ignoring the two again. Hopefully Harry could just hurry up and get me back home so I can get some proper sleep.

»3:12 p.m»

"Here we are I'll get your bags Demi." Harry says and I rub my sleepy eyes and then notice where we were.

"Um Lou why are we here?" I whisper over to Louis who shrugs his shoulders and goes inside. I went to follow him when Harry pulled me to the side.

"Hey Harry what's wrong?" I asked as it was obvious something was bothering him.

"That's not Demi." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What? Of course that's Demi why would you think she's not?"

"Because Demi left around 8:00 this morning and it's a 15 hour flight meaning she would have gotten to the U.S around 11:00 a.m in their time zone."

"Meaning she's still on the plane right now." I said as I realized that the flaws here. I looked back at the cabin house where "Demi" was with the boys.

"Then who the hell is in there?" I asked.

"That's what I'm asking." Harry said and opens the suitcase the girl brought with her and looking through it.

"Nothing but clothes. Whoever she is knew better then to leave her real identity anywhere to be found." Harry says closing the suitcase and motioning me to follow behind him.

"Get the guys we have to tell them to be careful around her." He says and I nod in response.

"Lou, Ni. Can I talk to you two for a second?" I asked and they both nod and follow me to the kitchen.

"Hey what's up?" Louis asks.

"That's not the real Demi." I say simply.

"What? She looks just like her and sounds like her why would you say something like that?" Niall asked.

"Because the real Demi is still on her flight here and she's also bringing along Selena." Harry answers and shows us his phone which was on twitter.

@selenagomez: off to adventure london for a little while and possibly see a few fans? 😊

"But Demi said she messes with people all the time?"

"That's the point she's not Demi. Demi also tweeted a few hours ago. The same time that this Demi would have been on the plane with you guys. Tell me how that's possible when all phones are suppose to be turned off during the flight?" Harry replied.

"The who the hell is she and what does she want?" Louis asked.

"That's still to find out but just be cautious okay?" I say and they both nod.

"Niall baby can I get something to drink?" Demi asked from the living area and Niall sighed.

"Why does she keep calling me that?" Niall huffs.

"Just go along with it for a little while until we get the real Demi and Selena here." Harry says and Niall sighs again knowing that might be a while.

"Sure sweetheart." He shouts back with an irritated tone and I chuckle a little as well as Louis.

"Shut up you two." He glares at us and grabs a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"I didn't think there would actually be anything in there." I chuckle a little surprised.

"Well the ladies need something to eat and drink when I bring them here." Harry winks.

"Please just tell me you take that only in your room." Niall says with a disgusted look.

"Possibly." Harry smirks and I shake my head.

"You're terrible mate." I laugh a little and get up from my seat and go to the living room where Demi number 2 was locking lips with Niall. Oh poor Niall he's really going to hate us. I laughed in my mind before deciding to mess with him a little bit.

"Well I was going to ask if anyone was hungry but I see you two find each other more appetizing." I said, leaning against the wall with a smirk towards Niall.

"Yum food I'm actually really hungry. You?" Niall asked looking at the girl next to him.

"No not really." She shrugs her shoulders and attempts to put her lips back on Niall's who quickly gets up off the couch and walks away from her.

"Well more for me I guess just sit here yeah?" He says and runs back to the kitchen.

"See ya." I say and walk into the kitchen.

"She's crazy lads. How long do I have to do this?" Niall says as he rinses his mouth out in the sink.

"Well if Selena and Demi left around the time Selena called. It won't be til like 11:30 tonight?" Harry says with a slight laugh at Niall's horrified look.

"What?!" Niall looked at us shocked as he noticed the time.

"There's no way I'm doing this for another eight hours." Niall says and begins walking back to the girl.

"Wait Niall don't do it." Harry says as we try to pull him back.

"Who are you?" He asks the girl who sat playing with her hair on the couch.

"What?" She asked. Nice going Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: who do you think this stranger is and how did she even find out about Demi and the guys back and forth trips?

I'll probably upload another chapter later on in the day but it might be the last one for maybe the next two weeks because I have a lot of personal things going on right now and yeah...

So what did you all think? Good? Terrible? Unexpected?

Sorry for any mistakes I'll be sure to edit it within the next two days.

Vote and Comment please.

Thanks Loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
2.6K 79 11
[completed.] It all started at a wedding. He was best friends of the groom, her of the bride. They had never met until now. He was stubborn and ne...
119 7 10
Living the life of being a famous person is not that really easy.. There are things that you are not allowed to do.. Zayn Malik as being part of the...
119K 4.7K 45
"I'm sorry babe but......I have fatal disease" he said looking down in sadness. "wh-at?......wh-at dise-ase?! what are you talking about?!" she said...