Merthur Oneshots

Galing kay MerthuriansinCamelot

I hope you enjoy these oneshots! They are all based on the BBC show "Merlin". There are quite a few sad ones... Higit pa

Thank You
The meaning of destinies
Lovesick
Sleep
I love you
Our new beginning
Shooting star
Home
Decisions
Move on
No idea
New year
Wishing for rain
Daegal
Thank you
Netflix and chill
Believe
the magic flower
Arthur the fanboy
The most powerful magic of all
Waiting
A Happy Ending
Cake
Morgwen

Bittersweet symphony

1.7K 41 1
Galing kay MerthuriansinCamelot

I can't change what happened and that is exactly what makes me feel this way. I keep on listening to all the sad songs that exist. Because I need to hear some sounds that recognise the pain in me. I've tried listening to some happy songs, but that only makes me wanna curl up and cry even more. I used to relate to them for a while. I was okay. Why does grief always ruin everything? Why does grief always hit me in the face just when I start feeling better? Why can't I just live a happy life and still remember you. I don't want to forget you. And feeling this pain reminds me how important you are to me. But this pain is like no other. There is nothing I can do about this. The only thing I can try is to carry on. I want to. I believe I can.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...