A Violation To Symmetry- Deat...

MajesticTeagle tarafından

Death The Kid is a perfect boy, with a very symmetrical lifestyle. BUT a new student, means changes could be... Daha Fazla

1: Welcome to the DWMA
2: Destroyer of art
3: Stories
4: Effort
5: Hearts of fear
6: Broken pieces
7: Waffling Around
8: Found
9: Unexplainable
10: Witch of the forest
11: The truth about Morgana
12: No more lies
13: A Spoof
14: And So The Story Goes...
15: Asymetrical witch
16: Fateful but Greatful
17: Creator Of The Vase
18: Brooklyn
19: It's Love
20: Black*Star's Intuition
22: Let the Investigation Commence
23: Day 2 In the Investigation...
24: Not a day over 10
25: A Parting Gift
26: Not the Time to play Hero
27: I'm not a man
28: Battle to the Death
29: Whole At Last
30: Loose Ends
31: The Old and the New

21: Not Welcome

294 7 2
MajesticTeagle tarafından

Sam's P.O.V: (Finally)

When i woke up, everyone seemed excited. Patty and Liz hugged me half to death, saying how they were thankful for what I did in Brooklyn all those years ago. I guess they figured that detail out, hehe.
Soul high-fived me in the 'cool way' he does everything. Black*Star, the little crazy maniac, instantly challenged me to a duel, WITH weapons. I couldn't help but smirk at his recklessness. He has no chance at all against Connor and I. If we were allowed to get souls, I think Connor would already be a death scythe already. Not meaning to brag or anything...

Tsubaki and Maka smiled and gave their 'welcome backs' and of course, Connor stood there beside the bed, as stoic as ever, and gave me a slight nod in greeting. Well, that's the great Connor Monogue for ya. I know he was worried though. I just know it.

Now Death The Kid. Is it just me? Or did he get worse lookin' than before? I swear his hair wasn't as messy the last time I saw him. He looks good with messy hair. Makes him look a tad more dangerous. What doesn't make him dangerous, is the fact that when I awoke, he instantly latched onto me and wouldn't let go for a full minute. He just hung onto me like I was a teddy bear, and was going on and on about how glad he is that I'm awake.

A little weird, but I have to admit, it made my heart do a somersault. He's cute~

Afterwards, he immediately blushed and let me go apologised for being all over me. To that, I told him that he should be sorry, and that I need my space. Honestly, I didn't mind at all that he had hugged me. It felt nice and warm.

Even though it was a great reunion, the blonde girl at the door ruins the significance for me. I mean, look at her! She's a perfect brat. Not just that though, there's something off about her that I can sense. I had this feeling that she would be here. Could it be the visions I had while I was sleeping? That has to be it. The visions I see are never wrong. I can feel that she's going to do something bad here. She's going to harm Kid. 

Damn it, I'm so stressed out about this! I haven't been this worked up since I was 6 and practically killed the whole village. Of course, back then I used to play the piano to ease my nerves, and yes, I play the piano. I'm fairly good at it too, if I say so myself.

The girl smiles at me, in a sickening way that makes me want to upchuck anything in my stomach. i don't even think there is anything in my stomach, but oh how I have the urge to rip that smile in half. If only.

"Hey, um, Kid? Who's this?" She asks in fake innocence. Oh please. Do these guys really fall for this?

Apparently they do.

"Oh, Hannah? This is Samantha. She and Connor here are living with me at Gallows Manor. You can call her Sam-"

"No, it's Samantha to her." I cut in. I'm not going to have a fiend nickname me, even though it's not my really name. I don't even think I'll be able to tolerate her calling me Samantha. 

Kid blinks in surprise as do the others. I bet they weren't expecting such hostility.

"Oh, okay. Samantha then." Kid clarifies to Hannah. Geez, even saying her name is difficult for me. First time meeting, she's done nothing to me. I hate her.

The girl scowls at me and turns her face upwards like some posh prat with nothing better on her hands but to look down on all those below her. The worst kind.

"You let her stay at Gallows Manor? Doesn't she mess with your symmetry?"

Please Lord Death, put her to rest!

"There are a few times where she has rearranged my things, but nothing I can't handle. Besides, it gives me something to do." Kid smiles at me, and even though an ass-sucker is hanging off of him right now, I smile back. Something about it warms my insides. Of course, I know why. I'm a genius, and I have all the answers.

Truth be told, while I was in a coma, I found out a lot of things I didn't know, also relived a lot of things I could have forgotten, and seen some... Unwanted guests. *cough* Hannah *cough*.

It was like a roller-coaster, really. Some parts were thrilling and exciting, and other times it was rather frightening, but you would try again. And yes, I'm saying that I would probably experience that again. It was kinda fun in a strange sort of way. I'm just upset that Goldilocks appeared out of my sleep. Where are the three bears when you need them?

"That reminds me," she says in that annoying voice of hers, "Kid, I have nowhere to stay."

Crap, I know where this is going. 

"I just arrived in town and was wondering if I could stay with you?"

Say no, Kid. Say no. Be a pal, and say no. You know how to  say it, right? If not, just spell it! N. O. No. That's easy enough to do, right?

Looks like Kid didn't receive my message.

"Of course, Hannah. You know you're always welcome." Kid responds. Was he born a complete idiot? Or is it that while I was gone, Black*Star had been giving him private lessons?

Oh no, the stress is building up. I don't know if I can contain myself for much longer around this... Pathetic excuse for a human!

"Kid," I say quietly, yet somehow managing to get everyone's attention. Connor raises a brow and I know he can sense the stress radiating off of me like heat from a furnace. 

"Yes?"

"Do you have a piano?"

Connor's eyes widen slightly. It's at this point that he notices just how stressed I am. I can feel the beat of his heart picking up it's pace.

"Hmm, a piano... Yes actually. I believe we have one in our ball room." he answers.

A ballroom? There's still areas of his house I haven't seen yet? Rich kids... Should have known.

"Alright, good."

I step out of bed, noticing I'm basically wearing a white sheet. No no, this won't do me at all. I spot my usual clothes in far corner of the room, my black ripped jeans, jacket, and white undershirt, perfectly clean as well. Thank Death they're here, but... The thought that creeps me out is how in the world did I get out of them?

Oh well. I pick up my clothes and stare at them for quiet some time. The others are probably wondering what I'm doing. I flick my head up and my clothes and the sheet swap places, so now I'm fully dressed.

"That's how she changes?!" Maka gasps in shock. I can feel the envy from her. Every girl's dream to be able to change with just a flick of their head. 

"That's not my concern, she just changed in front of us!" Soul gapes. 

Oh, grow up. 

Kid seems impressed though, as do Liz and Patty. Hannah, looked... well, she looked like a pig to me, but I guess I could say she looked a little shocked.

"W-What is she?!" she asks. I sense fear. Or is it.. fake fear? Just for show?

I roll my eyes and walk to the door. "Yeah, yeah, whatever princess. I'm going home to play the piano. see you there, I guess."

I walk out of the clinic with my fists balled and an angry scowl on my face.

Man, she's such a pansy. I don't know how the innocent girl scores points with everyone else. Does no one see the evil glint in her eyes? Or is it just me. Not even Connor? No, I'm sure he senses it too.

Who is this Hannah? What is she, or what was she to Kid? They know each other, but from where? I need to investigate. For no one's sake but my own. 

Ah, but first, a little stress reliever. 

Getting to Gallows Manor, I do my best to find the ball room, and, believe it or not, took me half an hour to find, but it was all worth it to come face to face with a polished grand piano. It's been centuries since I've played, since I've even thought about playing. Then again, it's been centuries since I've been so worked up. After everything I've done and that's happened, I haven't felt as much tension within me for as long as I can remember.

I take a deep breath, sit down, reveal the keys, and play my worries away.

***

After a few hours of playing, Kid, Connor and that thing (Hannah) finally arrive. Hearing the front door close made my hands slip and random notes play together making an ear damaging sound.

"Sheesh, if you're going to play the piano, at least learn how to!" Hannah growls as she walks in with her arm linked with Kid's.

Whoa, they're too close for comfort. I wish I could just swat at her like a fly!

Connor follows them in and as soon as he sees me, he makes an effort to link us telepathically.

'Are you alright?'  he asks.

'Yep. Definitely.' I reply sarcastically.

Kid sends me a warm smile, which I refuse to return. While he has that bimbo hanging off of him I wish not to be around. Not until i know who she is, and I don't mean her name. I know that already. I mean background check.

"I'm going to bed." I announce, already making my way past Kid.

"Wait, but, Sam," Kid says in a voice mixed with disappointment, and one that sounds let down, "You just woke up. Surely we could stay up and talk? A lot has happened while you were away." He chuckles lightly, and I really want to say yes, because I don't even remember the last time him and I had a full conversation. To me it feels like yesterday but it must have been maybe, three months for Kid. Around that long. He probably has questions about what I did back there, when i saved his life and sacrificed myself. I should have died, but I'm alive, so must be aching to ask. It would be nice to talk to him, but... He seems a little preoccupied sorting out her royal highness' living quarters.

"Maybe later, I'm feeling a little unwell."

I apologise to him and rush off to the room I share with Connor. I could sense the smirk Hannah pulled as I walked off. I could feel her evil mastermind eyes burning holes into my back, and just the mere thought made me shiver. I don't want her here. She's trouble, I know it. The evil radiates off her like the smell does with garbage. 

She could hurt everyone in this household, especially Kid, for the simple fact that their close. If she does anything, I'm willing to put up a fight and stop her. I'll do anything to protect the ones I care about.

I hear the footsteps follow me up the stairs. Connor. I stop at the doorway to our room. Oh my. Things have changed. Two dressers, and am I mistaken, but is that clothing? Why is there clothing? I don't own clothing. Neither does Connor. Never mind that, why is there a teddy bear on my bed? Wait! I see what's going in here.

That perfect goodie two shoes of a brat blondie moved in here already, didn't she? Taking my room?! 

"Kid bought us some things while you were gone. He even picked out that bear especially for you." Connor smirks entering our room and flinging himself onto his bed.

Oh... That makes sense. So I guess Gallows Manor is officially our home now.

"Right... Well the thought is nice, but I'm afraid something has come up." I tell him, placing the bear down carefully on the bear. When Connor raised an eyebrow I told that this bear was delicate and needed to be treated with respect, equal to that of a human.

He rolls his eyes with a small smirk. He sat up and yawns a little. "Alright, so what's up?" he asks calmly. I feel a little more at ease by just hearing it.

"That girl, Hannah. I don't like her."

"Oooooo Someone's jealous!" Connor teases with a small laugh.

"Yeah right. That's not the problem. She has evil in her. I can feel it. Something doesn't seem right with her. I've been getting my nerves worked up about it since I woke up."

"As much as I want you to admit you're jealous, you're right." Connor sighs. "Honestly, it's been strange for the past couple of months. No witches have been spotted since you went away. As soon as she stepped into the room, I could sense something off about her. I don't know if witch related or not, but it's not something to just slip past. When you woke up, you looked like you knew her. Have you met her before?"

"I saw her while I was sleeping," I answer.

"You sure it was her you saw?"

"I'm positive, Connor. And I know she's going to do bad things. In the coma, I saw her standing over Kid's body. He wasn't dead... But he was about to be."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.9K 129 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...
5.1K 244 16
This is the sequel to "Kid's Beach House (Kid x Soul)" . Several years ago, just before Kid, Black Star, Maka, Crona, and the weapons were supposed...
71.7K 1.5K 42
DTK x GN Reader You're not sure why this boy freaked out about the symmetry of your weapons, but you're not exactly mad about his excitement.
24.1K 414 3
Snow is an ordinary Soul Eater fan. She reads the manga, watches the show, ect. But one day, after going to bed, she finds herself in the DWMA! After...