[C] Seventeen Imagines [Reque...

Da _INseongMin

Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019 Altro

Requests!!
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Woozi [Pt. 3]
Joshua
S.coups
DK
Dino
Hoshi
WonWoo
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Hoshi
DK
Woozi
S.Coups
Hoshi and Mingyu
S.coups and Joshua
Mingyu
The8
Wonwoo
Dino
Joshua [Pt.1]
Joshua [Pt.2]
Jun
S.coups
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Wonwoo [Pt.1]
Wonwoo [Pt.2]
Mingyu
Jeonghan
S.coups
Wonwoo[Pt.3]
Dokyeom
Woozi
SoonHoon
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
Mingyu
Hoshi
Hoshi
Wonwoo
S.coups
Wonwoo
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
The8
S.coups
Dino
Hoshi
Dino
Woozi
Woozi
Dino
Wonwoo
Vernon
The8
Dokyeom
Jun
Wonwoo
The8
Vernon
Joshua
Mingyu
Dino
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.1]
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.3]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
S.coups
Mingyu
S.coups [Pt.2]
When they got a christmas sweater from you
Hoshi [Pt. 2]
Hoshi
S.coups [Pt. 3]
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
The8
Hoshi
Dino
[CHATROOM] Don't Wanna Cry
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Hoshi
[SCENARIO] Fun on my bed
Woozi [Pt.1]
[SCENARIO] Permission
Woozi [Pt.2]
Halloween Special
Woozi
S.coups [Pt. 1]
[CHATROOM] Oh My!
S.coups [Pt.2]
Joshua
Mingyu [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
Mingyu [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.2]
Christmas Special
Mingyu [Pt.3]
Wonwoo
Hoshi [Pt.3]
Joshua
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi [Pt. 1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/2]
Woozi
Wonwoo
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dk
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dino
Joshua
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Hoshi
Woozi
Joshua [Pt. 1]
Joshua [Pt. 2]
[ZODIAC SIGNS]
The8 ft. Jun
Dk
[SCENARIO] Girlfriend
Halloween Special [Pt. 2]
Important message from Author

Vernon

4.4K 97 8
Da _INseongMin

It was a nice day yet refreshing air to go to school. You were walking with your bestfriend, Hansol. He's the popular foreigner in school and everyone likes him. He's sweet and caring to you but to gangster or bully, he is like a beast and scared them off.

But sometimes when you're near him, you felt weird. Your face always heat up and your heary goes fluttered as butterflies everywhere in your stomach.

"Yah, yah. Are you spacing out again when I'm talking?"he ask curiously and wave his hand infront of your face.

It make you snap out your head and goes back to reality. You look at him with a small smile.

"I-I'm not spacing out, Hansol. I was just... thinking"you mumble.

"Thinking about what? Thinking about me?"he ask. You can't help yourself hearing those question but to blush.

"Aish, aniyo!"you shout a bit and push his arm lightly.

He could only chuckle. You went to your locker and open it but someone just slam the locker back. You turn your head to the side and saw your worst enemy, Jeon Wonwoo.

"Hey beautiful, want me to send you to your class?"he smirk and wiggle his eyebrows.

You make me wanna puke dude.

"No thanks, Wonwoo. My class is not that far from here"you cross your arm and glare at him.

He was stepping forward to you and you were going to step back but he caught your waist and he pull you closer. He was tracing your arm to feel your fairly smooth skin. You felt goosebumps and terryfied what is he going to do with you.

You felt his hand tracing your back down to your spine and almost touch your butt as you shove him away quickly.

"Pabo!! Byuntae!! Byuntae!!"you shout and ran to your class.

He was smiling himself like an idiot. Hansol always there to protect you when someone tried to do something unpleasent to you but no sign of him.

As you got in the class, you saw him resting his chin on his palm and resting his elbow on his table. He seem... sad. You approach him and tap his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?"you ask worriedly.

"It's nothing. It just that..."he paused and look at you.

Your heart start to beating so fast, start to heat up on your face and butterflies everywhere. You were afraid that maybe he saw you with Wonwoo earlier.

"It just that... I couldn't find the right time to... confess someome I like"he continue while watching out the window.

"Oh, just be confident Hansol and tell her everything about your feeling towards her"you told.

"I think I will do that"he smile and give you a thumbs up.

Recess now, you stretch your arm and rubbing your eyes from the boring lessons.

You went out the class as you saw your second worst enemy, Park Yu Jin and her friends from afar. You tried your best to ignore her as you were about to pass them, you trip on someone's foot as you were about to fall. She was laughing annoyingly evil.

You felt a pair of hands caught your arm and you were leaning onto this person chest. You raise your head up and saw Hansol. You were staring at his beautiful eyes. Then Yu Jin stop while crossing her arm and went away.

"Gwaenchanha?"he ask and stood you up.

"Y-Yeah..."you stuttered and a pink tint reveal through your cheeks.

"I'm glad you're okay. Do you wanna join me to the bubble tea shop?"he ask sheepishly.

"Sure"you answer."But when will you confess to someone you like?"

"Uh, maybe I confess later. Be patient"he reply while smiling cheekily.

After the whole classes are over, you went to your locker but this time, Hansol was beside feeling happy. He's not upset anymore.

"I'm going to the bathroom first. Wait for me outside the school gate, okay?"he ran through the hallways and you nodded.

The school was really quiet. You can only heard birds singing, unlocking car sounds and... footsteps. It was coming closer to you and you felt really anxious. You think you know who it is. You slam your locker and turn around back facing to the person while crossing your arm.

The person snake his/her arm around your waist and pulling you closer. Your breaths become a bit heavier. Feeling so nervous. As the person laid his/her head on your shoulder.

"Wonwoo, hajima"you warned but he did not listen to you.

"Why do you always hangout with that freaking weird guy that always beside you?"he whisper.

"Because he's my bestfriend. He's sweet and caring unlike you"

He frown and then his lips turn to mischief smirk."Well, you should be hanging out with me more often beautiful than that weird guy"

His hands making their way into your school uniform and you felt his hands place infront of your stomach with that cold touch.

His breaths hitting your skin and his face getting closer to you as you were about to punch his face, someone shout.

"What do you think you're doing, Wonwoo?!"a familiar voice shout from the hallways and it echoed through your ears.

"Tch. Don't interuppt our moment you fool"Wonwoo spat.

You quickly shove him away and signal to Hansol to ran away from it. As you both were out the school already, you guys were panting.

"Did he do something harm to you?"he ask between his breaths.

"Yeah, you know he's a pervert. So you might know he's doing like a pervert always do"you told.

"Gwaenchanha?"he ask as you nod.

"So did you confess to her?"you ask.

"Not yet. She said she's going to meet me at the bubble tea shop"he said.

Then you both went to the bubble tea shop and no sign of the girl he likes. You ask him where she was as he answer you question that she will be right here in a minute. You felt something weird to him that he's not always act like this before. You mean that he's sweating already and giving you a small smile.

As you both sit down at the seay, he was sitting across from you and you were drinking the bubble tea.

"I don't think.... I'm ready"he spoke up.

"Just be confident and you'll be fine. She will loves you back. No one can ever rejected you"

"Let's practice together to make my nervous lessen"he sigh as you agree.

"I love you"he was hesitating to say and you could only burning up while blushing madly.

"I-I love you too"you smile.

"Confess to her already before she came"you told.

"I just did ♡"he smile cheekily with a tint on his face.

"M-Mwo?!"

You couldn't believe what he said. Is it real? Are you dreaming? You look really disbelief. As you were feeling embarrass and you were playing with your index finger.

"Why? Don't you love me?"he ask teasingly.

"Ani ani ani ani. I do love you Hansol-ah because when you tried wearing a beanie onto your head, you look really cute though"you blurt out with a sheepish looking.

He chuckle and went sit beside you as he kiss your cheeks.

"Gomowo for accepting my heart. I can't really stand it to keep it inside my heart but now I already confess to you"he thank you.

You nod with a cheeky little smile and hug him tightly into your arms. You know how warm is he, he is like a fluffy bear with sweetness, kindness and caring.

He then lastly placing a kiss on your lips and look into each others eyes.

___________________________________
Who likes vernon? I do. cause he's a foreigner and I want him to teach me english to make it better also with Joshua XD. Lol. So don't forget to vote and comment in my story guys.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

63.1K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
210 1 14
𝗕𝗒𝗬𝗦 π—•π—˜. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
1.3K 19 8
Seventeen imagines and AUs
105K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved