Contracted

By BenAndEJ

Emi is sold to the prince of Volistinia. Which is a country in the vampire dimension. Dimitri is the prince w... More

prologue
ch.1 Sold
ch.3 stuff happens
ch.4 you have a what
ch.5 a party
ch.6 annoyance
ch.7 a difderent kind of work
ch.8 mine
ch.9 a new moon for a new trip
ch.10 again
(A/N)
ch. 11 searching
ch.12 complex
ch.13
ch.14
ch. 15 Power
ch. 16 The other person

ch.2 healing process

37 5 1
By BenAndEJ

Dimitri POV:

Emi was burning up. I guess that she has a fever. I slid my hand on her back and gently laid her body on my bed. I closed my eyes in the close proximity, taking in her sweet scent. I raised her, well my, shirt up from her stomach revealing her side.

It looked bad. There was a huge gash and the blood was still dripping a little. It must hurt. She must be strong to not act like she is this hurt. I pressed my hand on her rib and she whimpered in pain at my touch. It was probably still fractured if not broken. I grabbed a bandage and started to role it around her small body. If this doesn't heal she will need stitches. I bit my wrist again and put it to her mouth.

Emi opened her eyes in surprise and pushed my hand away. "Please don't master. You've done enough for me already." She sat up. I just noticed she has a cut on her face too.

"You must drink to heal." I prompted her. "It will make you feel better." I extend my wrist to her. The wound was closed now.

"It's fine. Really." Emi pushed a strand if hair behind her ear.

"I'm your master. Do as I say and drink now." I bit my wrist again.

Emi looked frightened and grabbed my wrist. She looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. I shook my wrist away from her hold and pulled her into a loose hug. Emi grabbed my wrist again and looked at it.

"There's no wound? No scar?" She said almost amazed. "Oh, uh, sorry master I shouldn't say stupid stuff like that." She took a little pause. "When is curfew?"

"Don't worry about it. Tonight you will stay with me."I let go of her. "If you want of course. If not it's in five minutes."

She shook he head slightly. "I'll do whatever master asks of me."

"Take off that master shit around me. Okay? It's so not for you." I smiled.

"Yes mast-.... Yes Prince Dimitri." She hung her head.

"No prince b crap okay? Just call me Dimitri."

"Yes Dimitri."

I laid her on the bed again and but a small bandage on her forehead. I walked back into the bathroom and put away the first aid kit. When I got back Emi was lying on her side on my bed.

I thought that was nothing, but it was something big. When I walked over to her I could hear her breaths deep and raspy. She was holding her throat and her eyes were full of tears. She started to cough and I rubbed her back a little. She coughed up blood. It wasn't hers though. It didn't smell like hers. Emi rolled over into her back and started seizing. Her eyes rolled back and her breaths were so low it was almost nothing. Her heart beat was getting slower with every passing second. I ran out if the room and over to my sister's. She had her doctorate so she must know what's wrong.

We rushed back to my room and Emi was still lying in my bed. Her seizing was less, but she was coughing like crazy.

Emi POV:

My body was on fire. I could feel it surging through me. The pain in my side had increased to a maximum point. My body was at the highest point I pain. I felt like I could die. The feeling and thought that I could die swept through me. I closed my eyes as my body shook. I'm having a seizure.

Everything was black, but I was still conscious. I felt someone grab my hand. It hurt, but I knew they were trying to comfort me. I could feel my lungs ripping apart in my chest as I coughed continuously.

I could hear Dimitri's voice. It was sweet and comforting. I finally fell unconscious listening to him rant to someone else.

I opened my eyes to a bright room. I looked down at the blankets that covered me. They looked like Dimitri's. I felt an arm around me tighten slightly. I turned my body over. There was Dimitri lying next to me wrapping hims arms around me. He opened his eyes slightly. His hair was in a bed head looking mess. His eyes widened at me.

"Your awake!" He exclaimed brushing his fingers through my hair and looking at my eyes. More like into my soul. "I was so worried." He brought me into a loose hug.

Worried? About a servant? "Im sorry for frightening you master." My neck ached as I bowed it as he pulled us out of the hug. My while body ached actually.

"I'm Dimitri. Remember? You don't have to be so formal around me. I don't make every servant do it. So its not just you." He smiled. I couldn't help, but to smile back at him.

I looked down at myself and I could feel my jaw drop to the floor. I was ONLY in one of Dimitri's shirts. I felt my face heat up and I turned around covering it with my hand. Dimitri placed his hand in my shoulder and swung me around so I was facing him. I winced a little because of my soreness. My face turned into a brighter red than before.

"Don't hide your face from me. It's cute when you blush." I wanted to sink into the ground my face was such a deep red.

Dimitri pulled my chin up so his brilliant eyes were staring into mine. He leaned close to me and I closed my eyes ready for what was coming. He got a mere inch away from my face before he stopped. He looked at me confused. What was wrong?

"Your hurt still aren't you?" He whispered wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't mean to frighten you. I just, just don't know what to do with you."

"What do you mean mast-? I mean Dimitri."

"There is something about you. Even with Gerard you didn't act this way. I never looked at you this way. I feel." Dimitri paused. "Conflicted."

I pushed his body off of me and stood up from the bed. "Where am I working? Where is my uniform? I need to start my duties." I scampered.

"You will be a house keeper. That is. For the time being." He looked sort of dumbfounded. "Uniform? Oh um. It's in my closet. I'll go get it."

Dimitri got out of bed. His muscles showed a lot more than they had the other night when I saw him. He was wearing sweat pants. That's it. Just sweatpants. What is he trying to do? Seduce me? He walked into his closet and came out a minute later holding a hanger with a white button up shirt and a black skirt with some pink undergarments. He had knee high black socks in his other hand with a pair of flats. Looks comfortable.

Dimitri went into the bathroom and I changed as quickly as I could without falling from buckling knees and shaking arms. The skirt was a little short for my taste and the shirt slightly to tight, but if it's what all the other house maids wear then its fine. Dimitri walked out of the bathroom as I was slipping in my shirt.

Crap! He saw my bra. That's not whats really bothering me. It's the fact that he saw me in the bra. I pulled my shirt down as fast as I could and I could feel the pinkish tint in my cheeks glow. I sat down on his bed and put one sock on. As I slip the other one on Dimitri sat down next to me and wrapped his hands around me pulling me into an awkward hug. He put our foreheads together and closed his eyes. He opened them and back away standing up.

"You should get some more sleep. Your fever is still high." He walked back into the bathroom.

"I-I'll be fine. It's just a fever." I finished sliding my sock on and pulled on my flats.

"Its 4:00 am. You should really sleep till six so the other maids can show you around." He yelled from the bathroom.

"I'll be fine. I will do my jobs around the first floor. Where would you like me to work?" I asked hastily ready to work.

"You were out for 2 days. You should really sleep until six." Dimitri walked back into the room. He had put on his jeans that were slightly tight, but fit him nice. Yet no shirt. Great.

"If I've been out for that long then I should definitely work." I walked over to the door ready to open it.

Dimitri used his vampire speed and sped over to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Dimitri laid his forehead in my shoulder and I could hear him taking slight breaths in and out. I was frozen in that spot though. My hand on the door nob, my face in awe. This was the prince of all vampires and yet he was holding me in his arms. He let his arms relax and stood up a little.

"Fine. You can work in the study and living area until 5:30. Then you come back and pretend you've been sleeping." He let go. "I am going to chaperone you though."

"Oh. Uh. Okay master. What ever you desire." I said sheepishly.

Dimitri grabbed my sore waist under the gash. He walked me out if his room and down the stairs. He sat on the counter in the kitchen while I washed dishes. He helped me put them away though because I didn't know where anything went. He jumped back on to the counter and I grabbed the broom from the pantry room. Yea, a room just for food. Not just food though, food fit for a king. This was a Kings house though. The room was stacked high with food and was well organized. The broom was in the back corner so I grabbed it and walked back into the kitchen and started sweeping.

I kept my eye contact to the floor. That's one of the rules. You're not supposed to look at your master in the eye. I saw him move out of the corner of my eye. I didn't pay attention to it. He walked the opposite direction of me. I kept sweeping the huge kitchen. Dimitri walked over to the door and stood there. Right at the doorway. I kept my eyes contact on the floor trying to avoid looking at him.

When I finally finished it had only been a half an hour since I had gotten downstairs. So I found a rag and got it damp. I wiped off the counter space. There was a lot of it. By then Dimitri had gotten back in the counter.

"Master. I need to clean there. May you please move for one moment?" I asked avoiding eye contact and looking at the counter. Another rule. Never demand always ask nicely. If they decline the offer, then skip it.

"Oh? Are you cleaning this counter?" He placed his hand on the counter space I just cleaned and rested his chin on his other hand.

"No master." I bowed and started walking away.

"Mhm?" Dimitri hummed. He quickly reached over and grabbed my hand. I dropped the rag onto the floor.

"Master. If I could. May I finish cleaning the kitchen?" I looked down at the floor and started learning down to pick up the rag.

Dimitri's grip on my wrist tightened and he jerked me up. That hurt my arm and I winced and made a quiet squeak. My eyes were closed and I grabbed my shoulder to try and ease the pain a little. Dimitri moved close to me. My arm was still in the air.

"Master that." I pleaded.

"Your so irresistible." He whispered.

Dimitri's fangs came out. He instantly let me go and jerked backward with a light blush on his face.

"I'm sorry. I can't control it." He placed his hand over his mouth.

"Your blushing master." I pointed out the obvious which just made him blush more.

"I've never had my fangs come out for someone before." He said almost to himself. "You don't know how hard it is to keep my control around you." It almost sounded like a mumble because his hand was muffling his words.

I never wanted to hear that. Not ever.

"I'm sorry master." I didn't know what to say.

I took a step towards Dimitri. He jumped a little and used his speed to run away from me. Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 171K 46
Gwen's just waiting in disgust for the day she'll get bought by a vampire. The day she'll get a master of her own like all the other humans who have...
104 28 11
Vampires have long been known for their cruel behavior befitting of a beast. Many humans live in fear of them and rightfully so. In recent years huma...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
699 3 26
***BOOK ONE COMPLETED*** Rose, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life, stumbles upon a vampire, Adrian. After meeting Adrian, she was forced into...