Benefits

By stateofguthrie

a story in which two equally emotionally damaged young adults engage in an agreement to hopefully get the per... More

Preview
I.-No Strings Attached-
II.-The Unconventional Truth-
III.-Senses-
IV.-Touch-
V.-Hands To Myself-
VI.-Sexual Tension-
VII.-Ex's & Oh's-
VIII.-Ghost Of Girlfriend's Past-
IX.-Lip Bite-
X.-Naked-
XI.-The Not-So Boyfriend Zone-
XII.-Still Jealous-
XIII.-Make Me Crazy-
XIV.-Desire-
XV-The Waiting Game- (mid-book FINALE)
XVI.-Drunk In Love-
XVII.-Sex On Fire-
XVIII.-Virgin-
XIX.-Make You Want Me-
XX.- IDFC -
XXI-Girls Like You-
XXIII.-Daddy Issues-
XIV.-Of Heartstrings and Fake Weddings-
XXV-History & Sex Tape-
XXVI.-Wedding Jizzers-
XXVII.-Insatiable-
XXVIII.-Moments Like This-
XXIX.-Follow You-
XXX.-Story Of Another Us- (FINALE)
Epilogue
Special Chapter & Final Notes

XXII.-Wet-

14.1K 381 36
By stateofguthrie

Song for this chapter:

1. "Climax" - Usher

--

"Your boyfriend?" Richard asked Maine as soon as she excused the two of them from her Mum. "I'm sorry , I couldn't think of anything else" she replied while pacing back and forth. Richard turned around and saw that her mother is still talking to Austin. 

"What's the meaning of this? Maine? , I thought you don't want to have a boyfriend yet? You basically rejected me" he told her. "I know ... I'm so sorry , I shouldn't have done that" she replied in a panicked tone. Knowing that he won't be able to talk to her properly while she's in this state of panic and chaos, Richard pressed his lips on her. Making her stop from doing any sort of movements. Maine then looked at him with wild eyes and asked why he did that. 

"So you can calm down" he replied. Much to his surprise, Maine did not get mad. Instead, she pulled him towards her office. As soon as the two got inside, she immediately closed the door. 

"We're not gonna have another office sex quickie are we?" Richard asked. 

"What? No! Get your head out of your ass Richard, it's not a hat" 

"Well I'm sorry .. what do you want me to do? Stop being so demanding" 

"Are we having a fight?" Maine asked. 

"No?"

"Great ... because I can't fight with you ... now ...what do we have to do?" she asked. him. Richard is still overwhelmed but he also knows he must help her. 

"Just calm down first okay? what happened to you?" 

"We ... I mean ... my family .. we have this sort of tradition .. a fixed marriage sort of tradition"

"Fixed marriage? what year are we in? 1855?" he asked. 

"They're old-fashioned ... but I'm still panicking .. why am I panicking?" Maine asked, still fidgeting. Thinking that he can no longer take any of it , Richard pulled Maine in for a deep kiss. The taste of her trembling lips is so good. Richard slowly opened his eyes and saw that she's staring at him. He then slowly pulled away and told her to 'calm down'. Maine then nodded and sat on the chair next to his table. 

"Now .. let's make this thing clear ... you're getting married?"

"Yes"

Richard felt his entire world crash. 

"You're getting married? To whom?"

"Austin"

That answer fueled his desire to help her.  There's no way in this world he's gonna let her get married to someone like Austin. He is a nice lad , it's just that Richard doesn't like him ... at all. 

"Fine ... how can I help you?"

---

Maine's heart is ready to escape her chest, this has gotten bigger than she expected it to be.  After a couple of minutes of hiding inside her office, Richard and Maine walked out of the room hand in hand. "Where have you been?" her Mum asked. 

"Um ... we .. we just talked" she replied nervously , only to feel Richard's grip get tighter. She then watched  as her mother turned to Richard. She slowly approached him and pinched his cheeks. 

"You look exactly like him" she uttered, pertaining to his father. 

"Who?" Richard asked. 

"Your Dad ... My Mum used to date your Dad"

"What???"

In order for her Mum to stop abusing his cheeks , she had to pull her away. "he looks exactly like him" her Mum whispered. "Because he's his son ... okay? now zip your pants up again" she replied. 

"Wait .... i thought you rejected him?" Austin then asked her. 

"We settled it on the rooftop" Richard replied. The lad then moved next to Maine and held her hand. Her heart started slowing down the moment he did that. She then looked at him and knew something had changed. 

"What? That doesn't make any sense ... I just talked to you the other day"

"Well I lied! I'm sorry Austin .. but he is my boyfriend"

"What the hell is going in here?" a bellowing voice asked. The entire group turned around and saw a very attractive man in a suit. Maine's heart dropped ... her mother is right ... Richard's Dad is just an older version of him. 

"Dad?" Richard asked. 

--

"What the hell" that's all Richard can say as he and Maine wait outside his office because their parents are talking to each other. It looks their families are much closer than they think. 

He also kept on glancing on his left, Austin is glaring at them. Even when Richard is not looking, he can feel it ... he can feel his stare. 

"Your family is rich? Why don't I know about that?" he asked her. 

"It's because I didn't want you to know ... I've been trying to run away form them for obvious reasons" she replied while biting the tip of her nails. "I will help you , don't worry" he assured. A few more minutes later , her mother walked out. 

"How's everything?" Maine asked. 

"Everything's good ... we'll talk later hun .. see you around" she replied. "Weird" he thought to himself as he saw Maine follow her mother towards the elevator. 

"Is she really your girlfriend?" his Dad then asked him. 

"What? ... um ... yeah" he replied even if she really isn't. 

"Good ... don't ever let her go" 

---

Later that day , Richard offered to drive her home. Maine didn't want to but agreed anyway since ohe insisted. 

"Shit , do you have an umbrella?" Maine then asked Richard after the heavy rain started pouring. "Nope" he replied. "I'll just wing it" she then replied before putting her suitcase at the top of her head. 

"Do you wanna have coffee first or do you wanna go home?" she then asked him. 

"Coffee" he replied. 

"Are you ready to get drenched?" 

"Yes"

The two then counted to three. As soon as they reached that , they ran out of the car and braved the heavy downpour. They made it to the lobby ... but they are dripping wet. Richard then helped Maine get up to her unit. As soon as they got there , they immediately let out a sigh of relief. 

"Well, that was fun" Richard commented while trying to catch his breath. 

"It is" she replied. 

Maine then saw Richard started to unbutton his shirt , and so she protested about it. 

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked. 

"You don't want me to get sick do you?" he asked. 

"Oh ... yeah ... no" she replied. He just grinned and then removed both his suit and shirt. Maine got to see his white as a snow ripped body once again. His washboard abs , his pinkish nips that he can suck all day and that pecs. Frankly, she zoned out for a bit. He's too attractive for her not to notice. 

"Maine?"

"What?" she asked, snapping back to reality. 

"You should get out of that clothes too ... let'stake a shower" 

The last four words he uttered sent dirty thoughts in her mind. Maine is still yearning for his body and frankly, she wouldn't mind sharing a shower with him as long as they'll do the dirty. 

"Together?" she asked, zoning out once again. Richard can really make her lose all her inhibitions. She's a changed woman whenever she's with him. 

"Yeah .. I mean ... as friends if you want ... and besides ... you look very hot right now with that wet white shirt" 

Maine looked down and saw that her black bra has become very obvious because of her wet white button down shirt. "You're just seducing me Mr. Faulkerson" she replied, playing hard to get. 

"I can tell that it's working though" he naughtily replied while removing his shoes. Maine right at that moment, totally surrendered to her emotions. She then stripped down to her inner wear right in front of him. He did the same. 

"I missed this" she uttered. 

"We missed this" he replied. Maine then smirked and walked towards the bathroom. As soon as Richard closed the door behind her , she got pushed against the wall. The next thing she felts is his hungry lips pressing on hers.

"Damn" she thought to herself. This is definitely better than the erotic dreams she had. 

---

Richard felt the temperature inside the bathroom go unforgivingly higher. His losing his mind because she's taking it away from him. The moment Maine wrapped her legs around him, he carried her off and laid her on the empty bathtub. He was able to do that without even leaving her lips. He can feel her hungry hands roaming his body ... feeling every bit of muscle he has. 

His kisses then made their way down to her neck, while one of his hands slipped under her back and unhooked her bra. She removed it for him and he once against saw her tits. Her pinkish nipples made him even harder. 

"God , you're so beautiful" he whispered in her ears. Richard has massive pair of hands , and they are both perfect for fondling breasts. He started worshiping her body.  

"Oh .... hmmm" she moaned. The sound of that is like sex to his ears. 

Richard then let his hand slip all the way down to her most sensitive spot. Using his long and quite bony fingers , he started massaging her clitoris. Maine arched her back and that move made him realize how much she's liking it. 

She is wet , and he used that to slowly penetrate her using his fingers. 

"Ahhhhh...." Maine's face is starting to turn red. The few weeks they spent apart led up to this. They are both hungry for each other's body. Richard gradually inserted more fingers inside of her. He started thrusting them, making her go even crazier. 

"Ah ... um .... yes ... ah" it's clear that she is enjoying this. Richard then completely removed her panties , allowing her to spread her legs for him. Richard bit his own lip at the sight of his own fingers inside her body. A few minutes later , he withdrew them. 

"Ready to take a shower?" he asked. 

"Yes" she replied, still shaking a bit.  The two then stood up and entered the shower cubicle. The hot water felt so good as it hit their skins. He started kissing her again, letting themselves be consumed with pleasure. 

"Oops ... I forgot" he then uttered before removing his boxers. His ten inch cock then sprung out like a huge salami roll in a cold deli shop. 

"My turn" she whispered before getting down on her knee. Richard just closed his eyes and put both of his hands at the back of his head. 

---

Maine is really living her dreams right now. Kneeling in front of Richard , she can now see his cock once again. All ten inches of his manliness. 

She started pumping it a bit. Maine looked up for a moment before her tongue darted out and circled the head of his dick. He moaned , and than turned her on even more. The fact that there's water hitting her face didn't matter , she's perfectly okay with what's happening right now. Maine then took him in a mouthful adventure. 

But the moment he hit the back of her throat, she started gagging. 

"Sorry" he uttered. 

"It's okay" she replied. Maine sucked on him for a couple of minutes. She only stopped when he told her to get up. With a soap in his hand, Richard started cleaning her body. Maine just stood there as he started fondling her breast. And if she's being honest , she feels like she's in heaven right now. 

Maine's knees went weak after his fingers started playing with her pussy again. 

"Uhmmm" that's all she can say. She wanted to return the favor but Richard didn't let her , saying that he'll cum right away if she touches him once again. 

As soon as the soap got washed away from her body , he made her spread her legs. He carried each one of them in his hand as she leaned her back on the wall. She held on to the metal bars to the side so she can have some sort of support. 

Richard then slowly entered her.

"You're not gonna use a condom? I might get pregnant" she asked. 

"Don't ever question my stamina, love" he whispered. Richard then started thrusting. All she can do is moan and groan as pleasure filled her body. 

---

It took Richard a good half an hour before he felt like he's gonna cum. He withdrew his cock and started jerking it off . "Shit!" he said as his white hot fluid splattered against the glass shower wall. 

"You came yet?" he then asked her. 

"Nope" she replied. 

"Let me take care of that" 

Richard then started fingering her again. Maine had to hold on to him so she won't fall down. He lost his mind . The only thing he really wants now is to let her cum. 

"Oh Richard" that's all she was able to say right before he felt her liquid on his hand. She finally came. Panting, Maine kissed him. He kissed her back, only for the both of them to hear a weird noise coming outside the shower area.

"Maine?!" a male voice called out. He looked at her eyes and saw horror in them. 

"Who's that?" Richard asked. 

"My Dad"

"Shit" 

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think will happen next? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 20 12
This is a story that tells lives of different individuals in a community.
496K 8.4K 58
And the Ache writers are back! For Mature Readers Only. NSFW. Book cover edit by @magicheart21
506K 46K 125
Two hearts that beat as one. Will they find their way to each other? Or will fate take them on a different path. When Maine's family moved to Laguna...
203K 12K 33
Fate sure knows how to play tricks. RJ is one of the people who go about their days without actually living. For him, he had no other reason to live...