Random Bullshit

Per sickiplierdotjpg

This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep, somebody pisses me off, I need to dump random shit on a p... Més

Whoops
What's wrong with me?
Violence
Friendships
Fuck you
Fuck.
Hey
wooooo
ummm
what do you mean my title is too short
akcjwnjdpv
Tag shit
stuff and things
ow
iwsanidkwtdwi.
lshs
akdjjshsg
AHHHHHHHH
Hey! Guess what?
YESSSS
AHHHHHHHH
okay.
this is the thingy
LOOK AT THIS
HEATHENS THEORY
weed
okay
TODAY
DANDANDANDAN
FFS
SEE?
hmm..
just a warning
WHAT
holy shit
Title your Story Part
welp
MURK
Hello!
ALSO
UPDATE ON HOW THE DAY WENT
tfios
okay weather
hey rain
yaaaaaaayyy
Ugh

An actual attempt of me writing seriously.

14 2 1
Per sickiplierdotjpg

You're in a very dark room. You can faintly hear the soft snores of your sister, and that's it. You didn't want to turn any music on, or turn on a light. You just wanted to lay down in the dark, and think about your life. You thought about the strange events that occurred earlier that day.

"You don't have to do this." They whispered. "You don't have to live without us. We can be together. Forever." They taunt you, knowing that you want them so bad. The pills. You've gone a week without taking them. You felt proud of yourself, but it was chipping away at your sanity.

It's gotten to the point to where you've started to tear your hair out. Not just head hair either. You were pulling out all the body hair you haven't shaved as well. Finally giving in, you grab the pills and take five without water. It hurts, but it's worth it.

You sit up in bed, trying to calm down. I need the pills, you think. You quickly find the bottle and down a few with the water you have by your bed. You can feel yourself slowly slipping away.

You wake up to the sounds of screaming and glass shattering. Mom's back.

I swear there's nothing wrong with me. I just wanted to write something. I don't want to do anymore. I may come back later and finish it.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.6K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
33.2K 839 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
510K 989 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...