Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Busted

635 18 3
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

I woke up this morning and Michael wasn't there so I walk downstairs and hear  him yelling at somone on the phone. "I don't wanna hear anymore excuses!" He hangs up and turns to me and smiles pulling me in "hey baby! You sleep ok?"

"mhm" I smile back, wrapping my arms around him. "is everything ok?"

"my housekeeper decided to move away so the agency is sending a new one" he frowns annoyed "so what's the problem?"

"because now i'm gonna have to interview the new one" he sighs then pecks my lips then starts dialling "I best call Quincy let him know I'm not gonna be at rehearsals"

"Why do you have to interview her? It's just someone to clean toilets, hardly rocket science" I roll my eyes and pinches my ass making my jump a little. "be nice" he smirks

*

After he's finally finished on the phone Michael turns to me pulling me in "so, what do you want for breakfast?"

"whatever you wanna make" I shrug and he thinks for a moment. "I'll get my cook to make us some chocolate pancakes" 

"wait!...how come I've never seen your staff here before?" I pull away slightly "because their not here at night and I don't like them hanging around on weekends. my body guards and security team are always outside though, they live on my grounds. "won't they be suspicious about me and you?" I ask slightly worried. "I make them all sighs confidentiality forms so they don't go running to the press about me or my family every time they here some gossip"

"what about Quincy does he know?"

"baby, it's fine. he's not gonna tell anybody and your mothers not gonna find out about us" he reasures me rubbing my shoulders and kisses me softly and I feel more relaxed. The last thing I need is my mom finding out about us. daughter or not when it comes to dollar signs and me, I know which comes first.

**

Michael's POV

After breakfast Faith heads up stairs to take a shower and I call in Bailey one of my security.

"I need you to do me a favour, it's kinda personal" I say quietly just incase Faith comes down "sure, what's up?"

"I want you follow  Faith today and keep an eye on her and let me know if you see her talking to a guy called Alex" he sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder "Mike, if you think she's cheating then why.." 

"No it's not that, I just... I just wanna make sure of something. And don't worry, I'll pay you extra for this"

"alright... So what the address?" smile writing down an address and hand it to him. "Don't let her see you ok?" he takes the paper then looks at me curiously seeing the name and address of her high school "um..no offence, but...Do you really think you an her are a good idea?...I mean...She is kinda young

"she's 17" I shrug "ok...but I'm just saying not everybody's gonna be as understanding of the whole age is just a number thing. Plus her mothers..you know"

"yes I know" I roll my eyes. I've heard this same thing from Quincy a million times already "I know all that. that's why we're keeping it quiet.. nobody is to find out" I say sternly. "gotcha!" He smiles

**

Bailey leaves then a few moments later Faith comes back in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm gonna have to get going. Don't wanna be late again"

"can't you stay here with me instead?" I pout playfully pulling her in and She wraps her arms around my neck "awww I wish I could" She kisses me then goes to pull away, but I pull her back and we start making out. She breaks away when her phone beeps. she looks at the message then puts it back in her pocket without replying. "Who's that?"

"my mother" she rolls her eyes  "she's still pissed at me for storming out on her and Fernando last night"

"so is he your moms boyfriend now?" I look at her confused "well...according my mom he's my new daddy" giggles slightly, wrapping her arms back around my neck and kisses me softly then I breakaway kissing on her neck. And she lets out a light moan "You know, if I was you daddy I'd have to give you a good spanking for staying at yours mans house all night"

"is that so?" She smirks "Mhm" I mumble pushing my lips against hers and spank her ass playfully and kiss her deep leading her towards to counter. she wraps her arms around me and I push my erection against and let out a slight moan into her mouth "I'm gonna let you leave now, but your gonna come straight back to me later ok?"

"and whys that?" she pushes herself closer into my erection "because you new daddy said so!" I wink playfully. "we'll see" she smirks kissing me deeply

***

After Faith leaves the driveway Bailey follows behind her but keeps his distance so she doesn't see him. I do trust her but I need to know she definitely broke up with Alex

**********

Faith's POV

It's my final class and the one I've been dreading the most. Alex has been trying to talk to me all day and so far I've manage to avoid him, but now I have no choice. I take my seat and Alex comes pushing into the classroom to make sure he gets the seat next to me. "Finally! we can talk" he smiles "you should be talking to Beth not me?"  I roll my eyes and turn away "I broke up with her after prom because.."

"not my problem" I shrug cutting him off. he goes to speak but the teacher walks in to start the lesson. I'm sat working trying to avoid all contact with Alex and he nudged me sliding a piece of paper at me.

I'm willing to forgive you for cheating on me. Meet me after school and we can work things out xxxxx P.S I still love you xxxxxx

I roll my eyes and push the paper back to him and he writes me another, but this time I don't bother reading it. I just ball it up and throw it on the floor then carry on with my work, hoping he will take the hint.

The bell rings and I start getting my thing's together "Faith, c'mon enough with the tantrum and just admit you want us to get back together"

"no... I... don't!" I say sternly picking up my stuff and walk out not giving him a chance to say anything else.

***

Bailey's POV

when I see Faith driving away I call Mike to let him know what's been going.

"It's me, so he's been following her all day and he was handing her a note in class"

"Did she speak to him or write anything back to him?"

"the first she just threw away without replying and didn't bother to read the second. And she's been trying to avoid him all day. I saw her drive off so she'll probably be at your place soon, but I should warn you she seemed really pissed when she left"

"Ok,thanks"

"You need me to do anything else?"

"No, I got what I needed to know. Thanks again for this"

I hang up on and turn around to get in my car and I jump seeing Faith sitting in my drivers seat looking even more pissed off than she was before

"This better be good!" She frowns "Look I can explain!"

"Oh really?" she folds her arms and leans back in the seat waiting for my explanation. "um... well" I mutter and she shrugs impatiently waiting for my excuse and I sigh taking a deep breath "Look, Mike's a really nice guy and he really really likes you and I swear he's never asks me to do anything like this before" she raises an eyebrow and keeps staring at me not saying anything. "he was just worried that you were still seeing that other guy... all his ex girlfriends cheated on him or used him for one thing or another so he got little paranoid" she doesn't say anything and keeps her emotionless stare at me. "Im sorry" I mumble and Without saying anything she gets out and heads back to her car then drives off.

***

Michael's POV

I've been calling And texting Faith but she's still not answering. I see Bailey pulling up outside and go over to him "I thought you said she was on her way?" 

"she drove off so I assumed she was on her way here" He says nervously and I squint my eyes looking at him skeptically "is there something your not telling me?"

"no" He shakes his head. "so, where..is..she!? You better not have let her seen you" I snap and him

"I'm right here"

"hey baby" I smile turning to see Faith standing behind me. "I went home to change since I was wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday"

"its fine, I just got a little worried. how was your day?" I walk over wrapping my arms around her waist and She looks over a Bailey. "I'm sure he's already filled you in" 

"what do you mean?" I turn and frown looking over a Bailey "I had no idea she saw me until I got of the phone with you and she dragged it out me"

"And how exactly did I do that?" Faith folds her arms and turns to him raising an eyebrow and Bailey turns to me looking worried "she was looking me!.. with her eyes!"  I crinkle my face confused by his answer then turn back to Faith "Faith I'm sorry I just needed to..." She puts her finger on my lips cutting me off then kisses me softly then breaks away. "I heard you guys talking this morning" she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck "your not mad?"

"Actually, I thought it kinda cute seeing you get all jealous over nothing" She smiles, Kissing me again. "Um, I guess this is my cue to leave" Bailey says slowly walking away and she deepens her kiss, Swirling her tongue in sync with mine. Then breaks away and sighs. "I have to go soon"

"but I told you I was sorry" I say stroking a stray hair from her face.

"it's not that. My mother got me a job working on a documentary with her so I'm gonna be away for a few days"

"and you waited till now! to tell me?" I pull away slightly annoyed and She shrugs ignoring the annoyed tone of my voice "I only found when I went home to change...it's only three days and I'll call and text you the whole time"

"not the same" I pouts playfully, pulling her back in. I know we haven't known each other long but I'm really gonna miss her. "I know baby. But I promise you, I'll be thinking of you the whole time" she reassures me "you better be thinking of me" I chuckle.

We see Quincy pulling up and we break away from our embrace. "Why aren't you answering your phone?" He says walking towards me "It's inside charging" He stops and turns to Faith. "I'm sorry about how I acted at the studio. I should never have spoken to you like that"

"it's forgotten about" she shrugs and he holds his hands up "if you guys are happy then who am I to judge huh?" I bite lower my lip, smiling at the two of them making amends and Faith turns to me "I really do have to get going now" she sighs and I pout playfully pulling her in. "call me when you get there ok?" I kiss her softly yet deeply and while I'm kissing her I feel her reach into her pocket then put whatever it was into mine and she breaks away.

"I'll see you in a few days" she winks then turns and says good bye to Quincy then leaves and Quincy comes closer to me "few days?"

"Mhm" I nod reaching into my back pocket "she's doing a documentary with her mother" I pull out a small envelope and look inside

"so...things heating up with you two huh?" He asks ans I don't answer and smile biting bottom lip, seeing what's inside. "what's that?" He looks at me confused. "just some photos" I smirk not going into detail "can I see?" I shake my head putting the envelope back in my pocket. "nope! For my eyes only" I wink and start making my way back inside followed by Quincy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.2K 51
Michael Jackson fan fic.. haha , hope you like this guys My first time to write story don't forget to comment and vote follow e if you want :)) you...
12.3K 363 40
Diane is a 17 years old girl who finally collect enough money from her working content to travel to the USA and watch her favourite star Michael Jack...
19.6K 736 36
Imagine that one day, all of a sudden you wake up in a completely different world. A world so similar and yet completely different. What would you do...
11.3K 649 26
In the wake of the tragic events that occurs when Jasmine is just fifteen years old she has to endure what life gives her. Three years later she find...